Bridal Beauty Detroit On-Location Makeup and Hair

36135 Plymouth Road, Livonia + 10633 Highland Rd, White Lake 48386, Livonia, MI 48150 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Bridal Beauty Detroit On-Location Makeup and Hair

I'm so glad you've found us and congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

We go the extra mile (no travel fee literally) in serving you and your ladies on your most special day! Our team of AIRBRUSH MAKEUP & HAIR experts love each of our bridal clients and we're so very excited to make you look and feel your very best!

Please check out our portfolio and pricing on our website: www.BridalBeautyDetroit.com

We'd enjoy hearing more about you so please contact us today for your free, no-obligation consultation. We are booking 2019 and beyond right now and would love to help with all your beauty needs

Our Recent Awards for impeccable service are:

The WeddingWire Bride's Choice Award for 6 years in a row!

Currently,The Knot's HALL OF FAME Winner Plus Best Of Weddings Award ; 6 years in a row!

A-LIST DETROIT 1ST PLACE WINNERS of BEST MAKEUP!

Please give us a call today at 734.697.8529 Let's chat! You'll save both time and money.

Follow Bridal Beauty Detroit On-Location Makeup and Hair on

jane light garden photography 27 51 46416
Bridal Beauty Detroit
Bridal Beauty Detroit
images the knot hall of fame
Bridal Beauty Detroit On-Location Makeup and Hair
We offer impeccable service.
We offer impeccable service.
On Location Makeup & Hair

Bridal Beauty Detroit On-Location Makeup and Hair 2
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/04/2019

Bridal Hair and Makeup - Very Efficient and Professional

Definitely would recommend this bridal hair and makeup company to the brides out there. They travel to your location to help you and your ladies look fabulous. All with a very professional approach and efficient styling techniques. These stylists are pros! Sylvia the owner is great to work with and attentive to my specific needs. Excellent work and many compliments on my hair and the makeup showed wonderfully in the pictures.

Sent on 05/12/2019
    Bridal Beauty Detroit On-Location Makeup and Hair 3
    Bridal Beauty Detroit On-Location Makeup and Hair 4

Christine H · Married on 01/26/2019

Wowed and Elated

I love Angela! She is a beautiful person and was willing to do any style I wanted! She looked through a few inspiration photos I had and knew exactly what I wanted! I was wowed by the trial and especially elated with the hair. It is amazing what she can do! The makeup trial was super helpful to have because my eyes were sensitive to probably the eye shadow primer. I talked to Sylvia the next day and we decided for the day-of to use another product I was used to. I also decided to not wear false eye lashes for the day-of, to avoid any unnecessary irritants, because my eyes are sensitive.

Kimberly helped Angela on the day-of with hair. It was a great time and everything went smoothly! My mom, two bridesmaids, and sister-in-law all loved their hair and makeup. The airbrushing looked great and well-blended on all of our skin colors.

I did bring powder to touchup with on the day-of, but I didn’t need to use it, even with crying! I only reapplied lipstick as needed.

Overall, I am extremely happy with Bridal Beauty and would hire them again. It was such a relief and pleasure to have someone else do your makeup and hair for such a big event.

Sent on 02/04/2019

Bridal Beauty Detroit On-Location Makeup and Hair's reply:

Hi Christine,
    Just want to tell you how much we very much appreciate the kind words expressed in your reviews. Again thanks for your attention and generosity! I hope we hear from you again, perhaps when you two do a photo session, vow renewal or you simply have a special occasion to celebrate.
    Sincerely Yours,
    Sylvia Farmer
    Bridal Beauty On-Location, LLC

Kelly · Married on 06/15/2018

Amazing!!! I would recommend Bridal Beauty to everyone!!! Sylvia and her team are truly wonderful. The wedding day can be a bit stressful but starting it with Sylvia and her team put us all at ease. We had a fun and relaxed morning with them. All of the ladies that she brought were extremely friendly and offered helpful hints as to what would look the best based on the individual and the dress that they were wearing. And the compliments that day were endless from our guests.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Bridal Beauty Detroit On-Location Makeup and Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy? $ 120.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Massages, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Tweezing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 25

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Bridal Beauty Detroit On-Location Makeup and Hair 1
    Get to know us a little more.
    We do offer Hair & Airbrush Makeup trials, but also offer a complimentary face to face consultation too. Please call us today 734 697 8529 or go to www.bridalbeautydetroit.com

• Shelbi Moore
    Shelbi Moore Wedding Planners

The ladies over at Bridal Beauty Detroit are absolutely lovely to work with! They are professionals, talented, and were able to come through for one of my brides on a last minute basis! Kim and Sylvia have been such a pleasure to work with, I look forward to working with them more in the future!

• Gerard Tuxedo
    Gerard Tuxedo Wedding Dresses

Sylvia is wonderful at Bridal Beauty!! We tell all of our brides about what an awesome job she does with hair & makeup!! Brides you should for sure check out Bridal Beauty for your wedding day!

• THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC
    THE GLAM DOCTOR LLC Wedding Hair & Makeup

Love this company. Sylvia is an amazing business owner and artist.

• 36135 Plymouth Road, Livonia + 10633 Highland Rd, White Lake 48386, 10633 Highland Rd, White Lake 48386 Livonia, Michigan, 48150 See on map
    We have 2 convenient locations open untill 9pm to serve you better. Please call us today to book a trial run, check availability, ask us questions or simply book us for your special day. We book up to a year in advance & large groups are our specialty. Have a large group? We have a large team! Let us pamper you because, you deserve the very best!