Bloom Fresh Flowers

Alexandria, VA View map

$2,592 Typical Price

Bloom Fresh Flowers was founded in 2005 and has since emerged as Alexandria's most innovative leader for wedding and event floristry. Bloom Fresh flowers earned Washingtonian magazine's "Best of Old Town" distinction in 2009.

Our creative team of floral designers believes that our wedding designs must reflect the unique character of each couple.

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$195

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,592

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Caroline
    Caroline T. Married on 04/09/2022

Wedding Florals

Bloom was great to work with they matched our wedding vibe and created beautiful arrangements from large scale fireplace swags to outdoor statement pieces around 10ft to table arrangements everything was perfect. The flowers were so fresh they lasted well over 2 weeks after the wedding. Jenna is fantastic and kept us in the loop and provided "sneak peaks" of the florals. So many commented on how beautiful our florals will, I highly recommend this floral shop with a long history in Old Town! Thank you!
    Megan Married on 09/25/2017
    I was absolutely thrilled with how Stephen prepared the flowers for my wedding. The bouquet was extraordinary and the team was able to incorporate charms with my grandparents' wedding photos into the bouquet perfectly. The flower arrangements were just perfect and created a lovely atmosphere for both our ceremony and for our dinner. I asked for textures of whites complemented with lots of greens, and the final product looked just perfect. Stephen was responsive to my questions and worked with the cake designer to have flowers decorate the cake as well. We were incredibly pleased with everything--it was so well done. I can confidently recommend this florist for other weddings!

Bloom Fresh Flowers's reply:

Thank you Megan it was a pleasure to help you with your special day. Thank you for all the kind words. We at Bloom Fresh Flowers wish you a lifetime of happiness!
    All the best to you and your.
    Stephen
    Gayatri Married on 04/08/2017
    Stephen and Bloom Fresh Flowers did an AMAZING job on our wedding boutonnieres and my bridal bouquet. I highly recommend their services!! I simply sent Stephen a few pictures of what I was thinking would go with our wedding colors and had a brief phone call. No meeting, very minimal time actually talking about the design. My choice, not theirs. Despite this, its like he knew what was exactly in my head. My bouquet was beautiful and I could not have been happier with it. I had multiple guests make comments on how pretty the flowers were at the wedding. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I would definitely recommend their services.

Bloom Fresh Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Gayatri it was a pleasure and a joy to work with all those colors! I thought it was very magical. I hope you will share some pictures.
    All the best for your future.
    Stephen

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

ShutterBooth ShutterBooth Photo Booths

We had the pleasure of working with Bloom Fresh Flowers for the MIX 107.3 Wedding in a Week Contest. The bouquets for the bridal party were gorgeous. Varying hues of deep reds and burgandy. The ladies all looked lovely in their black gowns, and the combination of colors in the bouquets really POPPED and they looked beautiful! Great job Bloom Fresh!

Voilà! Event Studio Voilà! Event Studio Wedding Planners

Recently I had the privelege of working with Stephen & Bloom Fresh on the My Wedding in a Week contest wedding. Stephen is very perceptive and was able to pull together flowers for the wedding quickly and without much direction. I was glad that we didn't provide him much direction, as his arrangements were so artistically gorgeous and his creativity was really able to shine! He was very flexible, and professional and easy to work with. All of the flowers were fresh, vibrant, and fabulously arranged and the couple loved them. Great job Stephen and Bloom Fresh and I hope to work with you again soon!

Shannon Finney Photography Shannon Finney Photography Wedding Photographers

Bloom offers the most innovative and imaginative floral design. Their use of color and scale is incredible, something I've appreciated as a wedding photographer who has shot several weddings where the Bloom team worked their magic. The staff are tireless professionals and I can't wait to work with them again.

625 So Washington St Alexandria, VA, 22314
800-893-9929

M-F 9:30 AM to 4:00 PM Sat. 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM Closed Sundays. Appointments for wedding consultations may be made by calling (703) 299-9929.
Location of (Bloom Fresh Flowers)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding