625 So Washington St, Alexandria, VA 22314 Map · Phone number

About Bloom Fresh Flowers

I created Bloom Fresh Flowers because as an artist, I am driven by the desire to deliver unsurpassed beauty and style.
Since 2005 Bloom Fresh Flowers has emerged as Alexandria's most innovative leader for Wedding & Event Floristry.
Bloom Fresh flowers earned our Washingtonian magazine's "Best of Old Town" April 2009 distinction by taking pride,
as well as making it our priority, in treating each client with respect and individual attention.
Most importantly, our creative team believes that our wedding designs must reflect the unique character of each bride.
Our commitment to excellence will assure your wedding day is filled with happiness, well being and memories that will last a life time.

Follow Bloom Fresh Flowers on

26 Reviews for Bloom Fresh Flowers

Bloom Fresh Flowers 1
Bloom Fresh Flowers 2

Megan · Married on 09/25/2017

I was absolutely thrilled with how Stephen prepared the flowers for my wedding. The bouquet was extraordinary and the team was able to incorporate charms with my grandparents' wedding photos into the bouquet perfectly. The flower arrangements were just perfect and created a lovely atmosphere for both our ceremony and for our dinner. I asked for textures of whites complemented with lots of greens, and the final product looked just perfect. Stephen was responsive to my questions and worked with the cake designer to have flowers decorate the cake as well. We were incredibly pleased with everything--it was so well done. I can confidently recommend this florist for other weddings!

Sent on 10/24/2017
    Bloom Fresh Flowers 3
    Bloom Fresh Flowers 4

Bloom Fresh Flowers's reply:

Thank you Megan it was a pleasure to help you with your special day. Thank you for all the kind words. We at Bloom Fresh Flowers wish you a lifetime of happiness!
    All the best to you and your.

Gayatri · Married on 04/08/2017

Stephen and Bloom Fresh Flowers did an AMAZING job on our wedding boutonnieres and my bridal bouquet. I highly recommend their services!! I simply sent Stephen a few pictures of what I was thinking would go with our wedding colors and had a brief phone call. No meeting, very minimal time actually talking about the design. My choice, not theirs. Despite this, its like he knew what was exactly in my head. My bouquet was beautiful and I could not have been happier with it. I had multiple guests make comments on how pretty the flowers were at the wedding. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I would definitely recommend their services.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Bloom Fresh Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much Gayatri it was a pleasure and a joy to work with all those colors! I thought it was very magical. I hope you will share some pictures.
    All the best for your future.

Jorge · Married on 03/16/2017

We loved you, thanks a lot!!! We highly reccomend them! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Bloom Fresh Flowers's reply:

Thank you so much for the Great Review!
    We love you also....and really enjoyed working with you.
    Best Wishes

Bloom Fresh Flowers FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 195.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,592.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• ShutterBooth Maryland
    ShutterBooth Maryland Photo Booths

We had the pleasure of working with Bloom Fresh Flowers for the MIX 107.3 Wedding in a Week Contest. The bouquets for the bridal party were gorgeous. Varying hues of deep reds and burgandy. The ladies all looked lovely in their black gowns, and the combination of colors in the bouquets really POPPED and they looked beautiful! Great job Bloom Fresh!

• Voilà! Event Studio
    Voilà! Event Studio Wedding Planners

Recently I had the privelege of working with Stephen & Bloom Fresh on the My Wedding in a Week contest wedding. Stephen is very perceptive and was able to pull together flowers for the wedding quickly and without much direction. I was glad that we didn't provide him much direction, as his arrangements were so artistically gorgeous and his creativity was really able to shine! He was very flexible, and professional and easy to work with. All of the flowers were fresh, vibrant, and fabulously arranged and the couple loved them. Great job Stephen and Bloom Fresh and I hope to work with you again soon!

• Shannon Finney Photography
    Shannon Finney Photography Wedding Photographers

Bloom offers the most innovative and imaginative floral design. Their use of color and scale is incredible, something I've appreciated as a wedding photographer who has shot several weddings where the Bloom team worked their magic. The staff are tireless professionals and I can't wait to work with them again.

• 625 So Washington St Alexandria, 22314 See on map
    8008939929 (Other Phone Number)
    7032998729 (Fax Number)
    M-F 9:30AM to 6:00PM Sat. 10:00AM to 3:00PM Appointments can be made by calling 703.299.9929