Herndon Florist, Inc.

Herndon, VA View map

$1,830 Typical Price

Herndon Florist, Inc., is a wedding floral business located in Herndon, Virginia. It is a family-owned and -operated business that has been providing high-quality and fresh flowers around northern Virginia for more than 60 years. The expert designers of Herndon Florist have studied in the United States and Europe to gain more knowledge and learn new techniques on the latest floral trends. The company is part of The Society of American Florists, and The National Society of Event Professionals. The business has been chosen as a preferred florist by Westfields Marriott, Westin-Dulles, Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Galleria, Whitehall Estate, and many more.

Floral styles such as classic, romantic, glamorous and vintage are offered by this wedding florist. Herndon Florist, Inc., also offers the following floral services:

• Clean up
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Consultations
  • Event designs
  • Venue visit

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$13

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$76

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$180

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,830

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Lauren L. Married on 10/24/2020

So wonderful, thank you!

I loved our flowers from Herndon Florist! Anne was great to work with and delivered beautiful flowers. She is so kind and thoughtful--I liked that she was really patient with us and open to finding affordable alternatives. We initially determined that dahlias were out of our price range/potentially wouldn't be in season for our big day...but day of, viola! They were gorgeous and I brought them on our mini moon :)

Herndon Florist, Inc.'s reply:

Thank You Lauren. I loved working with the flowers you selected and am so glad you liked them. Congratulations to you both!
  • Victoria
    Victoria Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful and precise

We wanted simple but beautiful flowers for a decent price and this vendor truly delivered. Everything was done the way we wanted it to a T. Would highly recommend and definitely use again!
    Lindsay Married on 12/08/2018

Perfect wedding flowers

Anne with Herndon Florist was AMAZING! We explained our unique color pallet and she perfectly captured our wedding colors and winter wedding theme in the flowers and bouquets!

Herndon Florist, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Lindsey! I am so glad you liked the flowers. We really enjoyed working with the winter theme as well! Congratulations to you both and I hope you are off to somewhere exciting for your Honeymoon!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pricing

Herndon Florist, Inc. Price Rates

Brush Strokes Brush Strokes Wedding Hair & Makeup

Truly an amazing florist! We order from Herndon Florist for any special event that we may have, birthday's, wedding's and parties. All the arrangements look flawless! Staff is helpful and responsive.

By Asa Photography By Asa Photography Wedding Photographers

Anne made beautiful arrangements for Brad and Sue's wedding. They perfectly matched the bright and sunny day, and really made the gold-yellow-deep blue color theme pop! As a wedding photographer, I am always particularly sensitive to the decorations - and Anne made it easy for me. My favorite piece was the arbor decoration, but all of the work was stunning and nothing was cuter than the flower girls in matching yellow summery dresses with matching bouquets. It was great to work with Herndon Florist, and I sincerely hope to have the chance to work together again.

Soliloquy Bridal Couture Soliloquy Bridal Couture Wedding Dresses

Herndon Florist always exceeds my expectations! I remember one particular order for a special event I had. I was speechless! The arrangements took my breath away. Anne and her team are wonderful and willing to work with you to create just what you need to enhance your wedding or event. Great neighbors!

716 Lynn Street Herndon, VA, 20170
Location of (Herndon Florist, Inc.)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding