716 Lynn Street, Herndon, VA 20170 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Herndon Florist, Inc.

Herndon Florist, Inc., is a wedding floral business located in Herndon, Virginia. It is a family-owned and -operated business that has been providing high-quality and fresh flowers around northern Virginia for more than 50 years. The expert designers of Herndon Florist have studied in the United States and Europe to gain more knowledge and learn new techniques on the latest floral trends. The company is part of the Herndon-Dulles Chamber of Commerce, The Society of American Florists, and The National Society of Event Professionals. The business has been chosen as a preferred florist by Westfields Marriott, Westin-Dulles, Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Galleria, Whitehall Estate, and many more.

Floral styles such as classic, romantic, glamorous and vintage are offered by this wedding florist. Herndon Florist, Inc., also offers the following floral services:

• Clean up
Hubacherparty
hot pinx
bluemont vineyard recep
Herndon Florist, Inc.
party ifn front of chapel
rach and elle
12096217101542539243691285986966567971205761n
ba2ccaf7bc52a6d8 Capture 2018 09 11 08 58 13 2
barlow cp
Bridal bouquet

44 Reviews for Herndon Florist, Inc.

Jackie Fogarty · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Flowers and Excellent Service

In the hours after our wedding, my husband said "The vendor who did the best job was definitely the florist!" I couldn't agree more, and we had the perfect day. Neither one of us had a very clear or specific vision of what we wanted for florists, but as soon as we went to Herndon Florists, that changed. It was easy to set up an appointment with them. The store itself is so calming and pleasant--we both said we would have loved to spend the whole day in there! We met with Carol and she was incredible. We talked through colors, shapes, overall thoughts, and she quickly pulled together a sample bouquet that we got to keep. She walked us through all aspects of the wedding and had the perfect balance of respecting our thoughts and adding in her opinion. We knew we could trust her experience and knowledge.

After that initial appointment, my communication was all with the owner, Anne. She was quick to respond and very flexible with our ideas. It was the easiest part of wedding planning! The flowers we got were so beautiful and added so much to the overall look. I cannot say enough how much we loved the bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages. I highly recommend Herndon Florist!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Herndon Florist, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you so much! We really enjoyed working with you as well. You chose a wonderful colorful palette for your flowers and we had a lot of fun working with it. Thanks for letting us be a part of your day!
    Anne Harvey,
    Owner

Brielle · Married on 09/07/2018

We booked Herndon Florist for our daughter's wedding. I told Anne what I wanted to spend and what my daughter liked, and she came up with the perfect flowers for our event! She was so easy to work with and really worked with me to stay in my budget while providing great options! The flowers looked amazing!!!! She really did a great job matching our colors with the most beautiful flowers. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Herndon Florist, Inc. Pricing

Herndon Florist, Inc. Price Rates

Herndon Florist, Inc. FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 76.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 180.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,830.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Romantic, Vintage

• Brush Strokes
    Brush Strokes Wedding Hair & Makeup

Truly an amazing florist! We order from Herndon Florist for any special event that we may have, birthday's, wedding's and parties. All the arrangements look flawless! Staff is helpful and responsive.

• By Asa Photography
    By Asa Photography Wedding Photographers

Anne made beautiful arrangements for Brad and Sue's wedding. They perfectly matched the bright and sunny day, and really made the gold-yellow-deep blue color theme pop! As a wedding photographer, I am always particularly sensitive to the decorations - and Anne made it easy for me. My favorite piece was the arbor decoration, but all of the work was stunning and nothing was cuter than the flower girls in matching yellow summery dresses with matching bouquets. It was great to work with Herndon Florist, and I sincerely hope to have the chance to work together again.

• By Asa Photography