41 Reviews for Herndon Florist, Inc.

Bouquets (4)
Altar Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
Single Flowers (1)
41 Herndon Florist, Inc. Reviews

I really enjoyed working with Anne to design the floral arrangements for my wedding a few weeks ago. I don’t know much about flowers but Anne was very thorough and thoughtful, and helped to guide me through the process of picking flowers that all matched each other and the feel of my wedding. She was honest and realistic about pricing, and even helped me find ways to achieve my vision with flowers that were more in line with my budget. I would highly recommend working with her!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/30/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Non-Floral, Consultations, Delivery

I was so impressed with the beautiful, unique arrangement they created. It was by far the most beautiful arrangement there. Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture michel , 11/17/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Anne was a Dream to work with. She was kind, flexible and talented. Prices were very competitive and the end product was stunning. My bouquet in particular was stunning. Was beyond pleased with her work and service.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/15/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Delivery, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

My flowers were absolutely stunning and were EXACTLY what I had dreamed of. I would recommend Herndon Florist 1000% and will use them again for any future needs! Everyone involved was so helpful. Their floral designer is a true genius. Would give 20 stars!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/29/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The ladies at Herndon Florist were exceptional in their assistance with flower selection for the wedding. They were very helpful in keeping to our limited budget. We are so grateful for the excellent suggestions and so pleased with the bouquets and cake decoration.

Profile Picture Marie, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Herndon Florist did an incredible job on the flowers for our wedding. They were very flexible, doing a lot of the planning over the phone as we were planning from a distance. Very willing and able to work with the budget I gave them. Very knowledgeable and helpful in choosing certain flowers over other ones for their look/cost/sturdiness etc. I am so glad I found Herndon Florist, they did an amazing job!

Profile Picture User6732280, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Herndon Florist provided such beautiful flowers for my wedding ceremony and reception. I was so impressed with Anne's work. I said the colors I had envisioned for the wedding, and she put it together beautifully! We met twice before the wedding, and the second time we met, I wanted to change a lot of things, and she was so flexible with it. She even said at our first meeting, "You can change everything, including the groom up until the week of the wedding!" I even called her two weeks before stressing about the amount we were paying, and she lowered the cost and made sure it was in my budget :)
Thank you so much to Anne Harvey and Herndon Florist to making my wedding beautiful!! :)

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/7/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I had no idea what type of flowers I wanted when I went into my consultation with Herndon Florist. I knew the colors I wanted; from that little bit of information, they were able to create stunning bouquets and boutonnieres for my bridal party. They popped perfectly but didn't distract from the dresses or us as a whole. I let them take the lead, even when I thought I knew better what I wanted, and I am so happy that I did!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/11/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Anne Harvey and her team at Herndon Florist created just the floral arrangements I imagined for my wedding. Always promptly responsive and flexible in meeting my desire. Simply perfect.

Profile Picture User5155208, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Herndon Florist has been a staple in Herndon for many years. We have bought numerous flowers and arrangements from them. All staff members are professional, knowledgeable, and gracious. The flowers provided for our daughter's wedding were magnificent.
Thank you for all of your help and personal touches.

Profile Picture Annette, 3/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ann and her team at Herndon Florist are the best! They did a beautiful job with my wedding flowers. Everything arrived perfectly and on time. I cannot express how grateful I am for the beautiful job they did. They helped make my wedding very special.

Profile Picture Linda, 10/18/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Herndon Florist did a beautiful job with the bouquets for my wedding - they were exactly what I was hoping for and at a reasonable price! I chose them because I wanted to support a local florist, and of those I communicated with in the area, were the easiest to work with and the most responsive. I would highly recommend Herndon florist to any bride!

Profile Picture User4057068, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Working with Lisa was wonderful. With her help and expertise she was able to show us a variety of alternate flowers that were in season to continue with our theme, and budget. She followed through and understood exactly what we were looking for the flower arrangements. We keep reccomending Herndon Florist Inc. to friends and collegues with high remarks for their future events. Thank you again for all your artistic and profesional work.

Profile Picture Raquel, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

All the people we encountered at Herndon Florist were very helpful and accommodating. They were willing to work with us to make my daughter's wedding beautiful.

Profile Picture Susan, 6/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Thanks to everyone at Herndon florist. The flowers looks beautiful and we received so many complements. I would recommend Herndon florist as great value, awesome employees, and professionalism for any event.

Profile Picture Sarah, 11/15/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Anne Harvey was excellent and such a pleasure to work with! I described to her what I wanted for my wedding bouquet and corsages/boutonnieres and my flowers were even more exquisite than I had envisioned! I had tried to work with another local florist who never returned my calls or emails so I was running out of time and Anne responded immediately! I highly recommend Herndon Florist!

Profile Picture SM, 11/12/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Herndon Florist did an outstanding job on the flowers for my daughter's wedding! With a few Pinterest photos for inspiration, they designed the most beautiful bouquets and table arrangements. I can't speak highly enough of their services and wholeheartedly recommend them.

Profile Picture Margaret, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Ann at Herndon Florist, Inc was wonderful. She's the only florist who actually listened to what I had in mind! Also, her prices were lower than every other place we checked out. She lets you change your order up until a month or so before the wedding, and her team is on-time and helpful. My bouquet was beautiful. I would definitely recommend these guys for a wedding... they only do one per weekend so that they can put their effort/time into yours when it's your turn!

Profile Picture Ryan, 6/1/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Herndon Florists was a pleasure to work with. Our flowers turned out beautifully and we were extremely pleased.

Profile Picture Stacey, 5/18/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I had a very small wedding and only needed two bouquets and two boutonnieres. My request was somewhat last-minute for a wedding (5 weeks beforehand) and it was difficult for me to get away from work to actually visit the shop in person. Anne Harvey at Herndon Florist was beautifully accommodating. She agreed to work with me through email instead of in person, which was great! Also, all I knew was "I want lilacs, and my dress is merlot colored". She made great suggestions on what would go well with both, and the flowers all turned out gorgeously on the wedding day. Delivery to our Leesburg venue even showed up a little ahead of schedule. Great service!

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/5/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was a bit hesitant using them because the pictures on their website were outdated but arrangements I have sent my parents from there have been beautiful. We told her what our colours were and a few sample pics and they nailed it. Absolutely lovely flowers!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/13/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Ann was Fabulous! I contacted her almost a year in advance and she was so gracious to sit and talk with us when most florists told me to come back in 8 months. She listened and executed exactly what I envisioned for my flowers. She was so flexible and worked within our budget to create the most gorgeous arrangments I could have asked for. She only takes one wedding per weekend so it was nice knowing that she would be doing the flowers and not farm it out to some other employee I had never met.

Profile Picture User1587813, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Anne and staff did such a phenomenal job. The pictures I have, really do not even begin to do them justice! I have recommended a few people there because I was so pleased and I wouldn't not hesitate to recommend more!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/19/12, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

We had a wonderful experience working with Herndon Florist. They were extremely helpful in talking through the ideas we had, providing great recommendations and were flexible in making adjustments to the order throughout the process. When we picked up the flowers they were more gorgeous than I could have imagined. They really brought our vision out in the bright and beautiful arrangements they created. I would recommend them to a friend and anyone looking for a great florist to make their wedding day vision come to life.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/9/11, 7 Reviews