711 Pine Street, Herndon, VA 20170 Map · Phone number

About Brush Strokes

Looking for an exceptional hair salon, minus the attitude?

Discover Brush Strokes Salon.

No pounding music or impersonal service, our hair salon and boutique is a cozy retreat where guests come to relax, mingle and feel beautiful.

Our educated team of beauty professionals listen to what you want, and take the time to get to know you and your personal style.

Visit us and you’ll know why we’re Herndon’s best kept beauty secret!

Follow Brush Strokes on

a07e3978a6b5aa34 1434136648993 taylorwedding
lisajune07

4 Reviews for Brush Strokes

Andrea · Married on 08/08/2014

Mary did an amazing job with my hair and makeup for my wedding day. She took the time to meet with me to talk hair strategy and practice a possible up do with my very fine hair. Mary suggested extensions which she expertly put in for me and styled into my beautiful do. She did my makeup using all natural, Jane Eyredale products; it was flawless. With my wedding being on a Friday and with advanced notice, Mary blocked off plenty of time to get me ready that day. When I left her shop I was totally wedding ready - just needed to get to venue and put on the dress. Plus. Mary is incredibly fun and made my whole day super special and relaxing. I completely recommend her expertise on all things - hair, makeup, weddings, and life :)

Sent on 06/18/2015

Virginia · Married on 11/16/2013

Working with Brush Strokes Salon was wonderful. They were courteous, professional and immediately responsive to all my questions (beginning with Andrea when I first emailed them!). Mary was friendly and thoughtful - listened to my thoughts and requests, and made suggestions when I asked for input - as I usually have my hair pulled in a bun and wear little to no makeup. I couldn't have been happier with the finished product, for myself and also my mother and maid of honor. Also - we chose to go to the salon on the morning of, and it is a sweet and relaxed setting, which contributed greatly, along with the fabulous staff, to calming a lot of nerves. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/24/2015

Brush Strokes is a beautiful boutique salon with great services. I had my hair and makeup done at the salon 4 years ago, they were very accommodating and the work was beautiful! I definitely recommend them to any bride out there that is looking for a personalized experience.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Brush Strokes's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! We are truly happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us.

Brush Strokes FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 250.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 70.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Salon, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Relaxer, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 8

• Herndon Florist, Inc.
    Herndon Florist, Inc. Wedding Florists

The people at Brushstrokes are absolutely wonderful! I have used them on many occasions and also sent several Brides to them by referral. We have heard nothing but glowing reviews from all of them!

• 711 Pine Street Herndon, 20170 See on map