Bridal hair by Remona Reviews

Bridal hair by Remona 7
  • Lindsay

Lindsay Dubroff · Married on 07/27/2019

The Best Wedding Hair Experience

Remona is simply the best! Not only is she incredibly talented, she is also so kind, gracious and warm-hearted. My mom and I immediately feel in love with Remona at my hair trial where she spent so much time trying different hairstyles on my mom and me until we were happy (I am very picky about my hair). On the day of the wedding, her sweet calming energy kept me calm all day. All of the bridesmaids loved their hair, and Remona spent time with each girl understanding what exactly they wanted to create their perfect hairstyle. I ended up tweaking a hairstyle we tried at my trial, and Remona not only got it but completely blew me away. She worked on my hair throughout the day and even stayed to make sure my hair was perfect up until the ceremony. My hair lasted all night! Many of my engaged friends were taking pictures of my hair to replicate the beautiful style for their own weddings. I cannot recommend Remona enough! I am so grateful she was a part of my special day :)

Sent on 09/13/2019
    Bridal hair by Remona 8
    Bridal hair by Remona 9
    Bridal hair by Remona 10
    Bridal hair by Remona 11

Laura · Married on 07/06/2019

Highly recommend Remona for bridal hair

I highly recommend Bridal Hair by Remona. She is an absolute delight to work with. She was great helping me figure out the best hairstyle for my wedding and did an amazing day-of job with all of my family members and bridesmaids. She is a calming presence and I was so happy to have her around while we were getting ready. She's an absolute pro at her job and extremely responsive. You'll be thrilled to work with her. Thank you, Remona!

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 06/29/2019

Absolutely amazing and makes hair dreams come true!

Remona is absolutely amazing and makes hair dreams come true!! I had a very specific hairstyle in mind for my wedding day and searched through tons of stylists to find the perfect one. Without a doubt, Remona is that!! My hair looked absolutely perfect and despite nearly 100 degree temps, stayed that way almost the entire day. Every one of my family and friends in the bridal party loved their hair too! Remona can make magic with every single type of hair and hair style to look like utter perfection. On top of that, Remona is the absolute sweetest person ever and made the day just so much more calm, fun and lovely. I adore her so much that I'm already thinking of ways that I can work with Remona again!!

nicole · Married on 06/08/2019

Made me feel like the most beautiful version of myself!

Remona genuinely loves what she does and you can feel that in every step of the process with her. She really looks to understand your vision and make sure you feel like the best version of yourself. She is so talented and will continuously work with you until you know you have found the look. I am so thankful that she was our hair stylist for my wedding and I can't imagine having anybody else doing my hair on one of the most important days of my life (and probably the most photographed day of my life). Wanting to feel beautiful is a given but you also want to feel like yourself and Remona accomplishes that with ease. Not only did I love working with her but now my Mom and Step-mom are clients of Remona's as she has helped them with their every day hair! Don't hesitate securing Remona once you find her, you will be so thankful!

Bridal hair by Remona 12
    Bridal hair by Remona 13
    Bridal hair by Remona 14
    Bridal hair by Remona 15
    Bridal hair by Remona 16
    Bridal hair by Remona 17

Paula · Married on 06/01/2019

Wonderful Stylist & Person!

Remona is amazing: an amazing stylist and person!

When people look at our wedding photos, everyone comments on how much they loved my hair! She really made my wedding hairstyle fit and flow with my dress, the venue, and my personality. I know that may sound a bit strange but believe me, she did. I think this matching ability is a testament to how talented she truly is. In addition, everyone's hair in the bridal party looked awesome. All of our hairstyles held all day and night- with the warm summer air and all night dancing (even unpinned-mine still looked good the next morning at brunch!).

During our trial, in which she tried out several styles, I felt like we could sit and chat all day. She listened to what I liked, disliked, and any concerns I had. Remona has such an upbeat and lovely personality, which makes working with her such a joy, especially on your wedding day. She is great with communication, as well as bouncing various ideas off with. Remona is truly a delight to work with; and I highly recommend.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Megan · Married on 05/18/2019

Best part of the wedding experience was remona!

Not only is Remona extremely talented and professional, she is extremely kind, caring and has the most positive energy. She is exactly what you need on your wedding day! Remona played around with several different hair styles during the trial and really listened to me. She was quick, efficient and immediately made me feel comfortable. I made a few last minute changes to my hair on my wedding day and Remona stayed calm and did a fantastic job making my vision come true. She books up quickly because she is so incredible so don't wait. She was the easiest and best decision I made for my wedding besides the groom ;)

Bridal hair by Remona 18
    Bridal hair by Remona 19
    Bridal hair by Remona 20
  • Tamanna

Tamanna · Married on 12/01/2018

the best in the biz

I met Remona nine years ago when she did my cousin's wedding--she also did my hair then, and I was truly blown away by her craft and her genuine personality. I basically sought her out right when I got engaged and was so lucky that she able to my wedding! She is still the best and created the look I wanted for my day. She is lovely and is so kind to those around her--it was awesome to spend a whole day with her. Can't say enough about how incredible she and her work is!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Liza Manfred · Married on 10/20/2018

Remona is incredible!

Working with Remona is a dream. She did my sister’s wedding, my sister in law’s wedding, and mine. She is a joy to work with, brings such enthusiasm to the day, and works tirelessly until every person is thrilled with their hair. She created they most amazing ponytail for me to wear for my wedding, and perfectly captured a formal look with a youthful ease. Couldn’t recommend her enough!!!

Sent on 12/16/2018

Jessica · Married on 10/06/2018

Amazing!! Best hairstylist vendor in DC.

Remona was incredible to work with from start to finish. From the second I spoke with her on the phone over a year before my wedding, she was warm, loving, professional and so helpful. She is very detailed and really wants you to look and feel amazing. She stayed with me the entire day of the wedding from the moment I walked down the aisle- through pictures, touch-ups and everything in-between. My entire family and bridal party was in love with her. I really really hope I have the opportunity to work or at least see her again one day. She is truly the best!!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Lea

Lea · Married on 09/29/2018

Simply the best

What an AMAZING, KIND and TALENTED soul! Remona was one of the first vendors I solidified for my wedding (over a year out!). She was highly recommended to me by another bride/friend of mine and I was completely blown away. Remona is genuine, a true professional and knows her hair! She was very accommodating and flexible through all the planning. I did my trail with her which was super helpful and made the wedding day go as smooth as could be. She did the hairstyles for the MOB, MOG, and the maids of honor + the bride. Everyone looked flawless! I would 100% recommend Bridal Hair by Remona to all!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Sasha · Married on 09/02/2018

Wonderful experience

She was absolutely wonderful to deal with. I felt so calm being around her all day. My hair looked so pretty and it stayed all night during an outdoor wedding in the summer! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/08/2018

Hillary · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot say enough good things

Having Remona with me on my wedding was one of the best choices I made. She radiates warmth (during what can be a chaotic time) and is incredibly talented. I already have and will continue to recommend Remona to anyone who asks.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Ana · Married on 08/18/2018

Remona is an absolute dream - she is not only absolutely amazing (the best!!!!) at what she does but a truly wonderful person as well. From the bridal trial to the day of I had such a wonderful experience with her. She was responsive, flexible, professional and kind. She took my jumbled explanation of what I was looking for with my hair and made it better than I could have imagined. She has such talent and I absolutely loved my hair. It even held up against August humidity in D.C!!!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Bridal hair by Remona 21

Alexa · Married on 07/21/2018

Remona is amazing!!

Words cannot express how much I love Remona and what a blessing it was to find her for my wedding day. Her talent, energy, and presence was everything I needed on my wedding day. She can do ANYTHING you want to your hair. I had no idea what I wanted for my hair when I went in for my trial with her but within minutes I knew I wanted her for my wedding day. She checked in with me throughout the process to make sure I liked what she was doing and always made me feel comfortable to ask to change something. I wore my hair down which I was so nervous about and she made it look perfect. Remona was much more than just my hairstylist on my wedding day. She was always thinking ahead and taking care of details we hadn't even thought of throughout the morning getting ready. She made sure everyone in my bridal party looked beautiful. We asked her to stay extra hours because it was pouring rain on my wedding day and I truly don't know what I would have done without her there. She was there to help with every detail, getting me into the church without getting destroyed by the rain, making sure I looked perfect through all the chaos of the rain, but most importantly making me feel like she was there to take care of me the whole day.

Sent on 12/10/2018

S · Married on 06/30/2018

I don’t know what to say about Remona besides that she was amazing in every single way. I have never in my life met someone as talented with hair as Remona. We had a 4am call-time in my multicultural wedding (two ceremonies, three hair changes), and she and her team were a genuine pleasure to work with. They also managed to get 10+ people ready in less than 70mins. She did my hairstyle for my reception in less than 15minutes and it was perfect through 5 hours of hard dancing! Beyond that, Remona is one of the rare individuals that goes above and beyond in every aspect. From literally washing my hair out in a public sink (so that it would be ready for the next hairstyle), to helping my frazzled mom track down my earrings and shoes, to just being a wonderful human being on the most stressful day of my life, Remona truly has a special place in my heart. I genuinely can’t imagine why you would choose someone else for your wedding day. 13/10 would recommend

Sent on 08/05/2018

Allison · Married on 06/23/2018

Fantastic, talented and beyond sweet!

Remona went above & beyond to ensure my entire wedding weekend- from the rehearsal dinner to the wedding day (and even hair trials!)- was perfection! Not only is she an expert, creative hair stylist (she made me feel so beautiful!), but she has such a calming, wonderful demeanor and helped out with everything! (from steaming my veil to helping tie my bridal shoes!). Remona is the best in the business- myself, my mom, MIL & bridesmaid have never felt more beautiful!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Diana · Married on 10/15/2017

Working with Remona was absolutely wonderful! Remona is extremely talented and I LOVED my hair. I felt like such a princess on my wedding day. I got so many compliments on my up-do and till this day people come up to me and tell me how good my hair looked! I would recommend Remona to anyone! I will definitely be going back to Remona for any future events where I need to style my hair!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Emily · Married on 06/17/2017

Remona did the hair for my wedding a couple weeks ago and she was absolutely amazing. She is beyond talented. I have extreme hair anxiety because with a touch of humidity, my hair typically becomes a complete frizzy mess. I feel prettiest with my long hair all down and flowing, but that was simply not an option for my partially-outdoors, humid summer wedding in Virginia. I expressed these concerns to Remona, telling her that due to heat/sweating purposes I needed my hair off my shoulders and face, but I still wanted a soft, feminine look-- and that's exactly what she produced. My hair was out of my way but still down, flowing, and gorgeous in the back, and I didn't have to fuss with it at all throughout the night. My bridesmaids (also hair-anxious people) also looked fantastic and were beyond pleased with her work. And she is just a sweet, energetic, warm, positive personality to boot-- the exact kind of person you want to spend time with on what is a very overwhelming day! Would highly recommend her to anyone-- she had my full trust from the moment I met her at my hair trail, and she did not let me down. 5 enthusiastic stars all around!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2017

Remona is a truly fantastic person to have with you on your wedding day! Not only is she tremendously talented and a true artist, but she is a calming presence on your wedding day. She was able to transform our wedding party into exactly what we had envisioned, listening attentively and being flexible with the needs and wants of the bridal party. She made us all look stunning. When people had questions or wanted to try a number of different styles, she eased their anxiety and was able to respond to their needs seamlessly. She is a true joy to work with and it was so wonderful to have her by our side on our wedding day. She is a lovely person and tried to get to know my family and connect before the wedding day itself. It was a true pleasure to have her as a part of our day and she really made the event so special for all of us. Thank you Remona!!! You are a true talent!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Julia · Married on 04/08/2017

We had a fantastic experience!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Handan · Married on 03/25/2017

Remona is absolutely wonderful! From the first time she did my practice run, I knew she was the right person. She knew exactly what I wanted and even offered a little twist to give me that "wow" look! She is an absolute pleasure. Not only is she an ultimate professional but also incredibly talented. Best of all, she did it all with a big smile. Her manners and eagerness to go above and beyond was evident when she showed up during our reception to check on me. She simply wanted me to have the perfect hair all day! I am truly grateful to have met her. I am officially her #1 fan!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Laura · Married on 03/11/2017

She was amazing!!! Loved working with her. Her sweet and geneuine personality makes her easy to work with and your hair will look like a work of art. It also stayed through my entire wedding and the next day!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Seinab · Married on 12/24/2016

Remona added so much to my wedding day experience! Not only did I discover an amazing hair style I had not tried before but she was such a calming presence on the wedding day. She was so patient with my family members and really made them feel beautiful. She went above and beyond in every aspect. I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/27/2017
  • Y

Yasmin · Married on 12/17/2016

I am so glad I selected Remona for my bridal hair. She is an extremely talented stylist and I am so happy I met her - she has one of the kindest hearts! She created the most gorgeous hair for my wedding after knowing exactly what I wanted. When I met her at the trial she was kind, patient, and listened to what I wanted and provided such great insight and suggestions. She also had wonderful suggestions for my mom's hair and we were so pleased with how my mom's hair turned out thanks to Remona! Remona has such a warm heart and everyone was so happy with their hair - each of their styles matched their personalities and made them look stunningly beautiful. We love Remona and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/01/2017