Asal Studios Reviews

Asal Studios 6
Asal Studios 7
  • Chloe

Chloe Wang · Married on 08/03/2019

Great makeup artist and hair stylist

Asal is really a professional makeup artist and hair stylist. I had her as my wedding makeup artist and hair stylist for my mom, mother in law and myself. She was able to do my makeup and hair style very close to what I asked for. Great work!!!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Ishmael

Ishmael Alkazzaz · Married on 07/27/2019

Royal makeup

I highly recommend Asal for bridal hair and makeup. If you are looking for an elegant, classy, royal and clean look. I guarantee you Asal will be s your to go to person for hair and makeup . I love her attitude and her flexibility.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Caroline A Moreland · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly recommended

I loved my hair and makeup! I highly recommended Asal. Her and her team did an amazing job.

Sent on 07/25/2019

Smeera & Matthew · Married on 06/16/2019

Great Experience!

When I was looking for a makeup artist for my Pakistani American fusion wedding, I wanted to find someone who had experience working with Pakistani brides but could do more natural looking makeup (I am not a fan of the heavy, cakey-looking makeup that typical Pakistani brides have). After reading reviews and looking at pictures on wedding wire, I came across Asal, who seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. During the trial, Asal listened to my concerns and vision and translated it into the look I was going for. She offered recommendations but was not pushy. On the wedding date, she and her assistants were on time and pleasant and helped relax me. She was able to give me and all my bridesmaids looks that we were happy with (even the pickiest of bridesmaids were happy with their look). Would definitely recommend Asal. You will be in good hands!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Bahareh · Married on 05/26/2019

Asal is a wonderful artist and fabulous to work with!!!

Couldn't have picked a better makeup artist for my wedding. She is amazing! So sweet & very responsive - I knew immediately after my trial that I wanted her for my big day. I told Asal I wanted nude lips, smokey eyes and lots of lashes- she nailed it! I still looked like myself and the makeup lasted from noon until after mid night. She did makeup & hair exactly as I asked her! I can’t recommend her enough! Definitely book her for your wedding! :)

Sent on 06/19/2019
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 05/18/2019

Gorgeous hair and makeup!

I was so glad I hired Asal and her team of beauticians for my wedding day. She personally did my hair and makeup, and all the makeup of my bridal party while her assistant did the hair of all of the bridal party members. During my hair and makeup trial, Asal worked with me/my complexion/my style to find a look that worked for me and made me look natural. We tried out several different eye makeup styles and Asal was very patient with me through the entire process (even though I changed my mind about both my hair and makeup several times!!). A few days before the wedding, we had one additional person who decided to get their hair and makeup done Asal was easily able to accommodate for that extra person. She was not only a pleasure to work with, but she was so kind and so wonderful to be around. She is clearly a very skilled hair and makeup artist - the pictures speak for themselves. But what they don't show is how pleasant and easy she is to work with. I highly recommend hiring Asal for your wedding day - it was one of the best decisions I made!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Asal Studios 14
    Asal Studios 15
  • Anjelika

Anjelika · Married on 05/11/2019

An amazing person and artist!

Asal was truly a pleasure to work with. This past weekend she did wedding hair and makeup for me, five bridesmaids, my mom, my MIL, and my aunt. What really impressed me, and is a huge reason why I chose to work with her, is that she knew how to compliment everyone's different features and skin tones. She made every single one of us feel like queens and we all got so many compliments! I appreciate her so much for making me feel special and beautiful on such an important day, highly recommend!

Sent on 05/17/2019

Andrea · Married on 05/04/2019

Accommodating, friendly and talented

Asal did an amazing job with both the hair and makeup for me and my bridal party. She gave everyone what they wanted and we were all happy with the results. Asal is also very accommodating and friendly. I would definitely recommend to any future brides.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 04/13/2019

Best Hair and Make Up!

Asal was perfect! First and foremost, she is so sweet and kind. We had a blast getting ready in the morning and she fit right in! She is so incredibly talented in hair and make up. She listened to exactly what each bridesmaid wanted and delivered. My mom rarely wears make up and only wanted a very natural look. Asal was so sweet and gave her a little mascara and blush and foundation and my mom was so happy! Our hair and make up lasted all night and we got so many compliments on our eye lashes. She is the best and I feel so lucky that she was a part of our big day!

Sent on 04/15/2019

Maya · Married on 04/06/2019

Gorgeous makeup by Asal

I reached out to Asal a few weeks before my Indian-American wedding due to an original makeup artist cancelling last-minute, and it was one of the best decisions! Asal was extremely responsive from the very beginning - discussing the wedding needs for my family and me, then scheduling a trial to fit our needs and style. The day of, she was timely, professional, and such a pleasure to work with. Everyone was raving about their gorgeous makeup and hair. She has a great eye for style and takes direction well. I would recommend Asal to anyone looking for a fabulous artist!

Sent on 05/02/2019
  • Katey

Katey · Married on 03/09/2019

Best Hair and Makeup in DC area!

Asal did my hair & makeup as well as the makeup of my 5 bridesmaids, my mom, and mother in law and she did an incredible job! She was so helpful during this process as she could sense my hesitation with getting so done up. She brought an associate with her who helped do everyone's hair, and she was amazing! My makeup looked flawless and my hair stayed curled all night. She's one of the most reasonably priced in the area but definitely incredibly talented. I am so glad that I chose Asal for my wedding.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Asal Studios 23
    Asal Studios 24

Christina N. · Married on 10/27/2018

Bridal Hair & Makeup

Asal did an amazing job with the hair and makeup for both myself and for my bridemaids...her work was flawless and I received so many compliments! We were all thrilled to look our best because of Asal and I couldn't have been happier...she made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Esther · Married on 10/26/2018

My wedding day

Asal did my hair and make up for my wedding and my mother's as well. She was absolutely amazing. She did my make up exactly how I wanted it.She listened to everything I said and she was a true professional. She made me feel comfortable with her great attitude and her friendly personality.I got so many compliments from my family and friends.I would 100% recommend her to anyone I know. Your wedding is the most important day and if you want to look your best,you should go with Asal❤️

Sent on 11/15/2018

NalRao · Married on 10/24/2018

Flawless makeup for my wedding

Asal was absolutely fantastic. Asal did my hair and makeup for my wedding this past weekend. She also did makeup for 8 other women in our party and they looked absolutely gorgeous. I did a trial hair and makeup with Asal and was extremely pleased with her work. Asal is a true professional and willing to work with you...she was able to accommodate some changes from the trial. She listened to what I wanted and made it happen not only with me but all the women in our party. Our makeup stayed on flawlessly through the end of the night. There's no doubt that I would absolutely recommend her and use her services again! Thank you Asal.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Azita Harris · Married on 09/21/2018

Very professional, friendly and super awesome.

Asal is an amazing makeup artist and hair stylist as well an amazing person. I am a very difficult client to work with and I know that but she made sure she understood how I wanted my look for the wedding and she was very patient. Can't thank you enough Asal, you are super awesome!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Kim O · Married on 09/01/2018

Fantastic!

Such a wonderful woman and so great at what she does! She will make you feel so special on your special day, I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Aramesh · Married on 08/18/2018

My bridal look

I had Asal do my hair and makeup for my wedding and she was beyond professional yet extremely personable. I ended up looking flawless and she listened to what I wanted exactly!

I showed her a picture of the look I wanted and she replicated the look so easily. My groom/husband could not stop giving me compliments on how amazing my makeup looked without being too over the top.

I felt stunning and relaxed the day of my wedding and it was all thanks to her!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Asal Studios 25

Sharon · Married on 08/11/2018

Asal did such a great job with both my hair and makeup for my recent wedding! She did it exactly as we had planned during the trial and was able to complete the makeup for all of my bridesmaids and my mom and mother-in-law. Although I started to get a little worried when it seemed like we may run out of time before the limo was arriving to pick us up, she remained calm and reassuring and was able to finish in enough time. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Matt · Married on 07/08/2018

If you are looking for a fairy to turn your bride into a princess on your wedding day, Asal is the one!
    She is very professional and passionate to help her brides with everything she could.
    Received a lot of compliments from our guests.
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Elnaz · Married on 07/01/2018

Having Asal as my makeup artist for my wedding was the best decision ever. It was a heat wave in DC when we got married and we took pictures outside, I was melting from the heat but my make up was untouched and on point! She came early to set up, was very responsive and flexible throughout the months leading to my wedding especially with the number of people I had in my party. She was definitely a reason for my calmness on the day of while everything else was going on. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2018

Asal was wonderful! She and her fellow stylist quickly and beautifully did the makeup for 10 people (including myself) in one morning! She truly captured what we each wanted, including up-dos, braids, and beautiful waves that lasted all day! I could not have been a happier bride, I felt beautiful all day and not a smudge was to be found! I don't believe I had to retouch anything all day. She was so kind and considerate to each one of my bridesmaids, the MOTB, the MOTG, and my grandmother too! Every person complimented us and the photos looked amazing. Ten out of ten, would love to work with her again.

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Asal Studios 26

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Asal did my hair and makeup for my wedding, along with my 5 bridesmaids' hair. She was wonderful! My bridesmaids were all very happy with their hair, and I was thrilled with my hair and makeup. I received so many compliments on both. Asal is great handling anything thrown her way too. We did a trial run and I thought I was happy with the way the makeup was, but I decided a couple days before the wedding that I wanted to go with a different look. The morning of the wedding I described what I was thinking, and Asal absolutely nailed it! She was great going with the flow and made me feel very relaxed, and is really nice. Definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Likitha · Married on 05/10/2018

Asal is an amazing makeup artist & hair stylist as well an amazing person. First of all, she made sure she understood how I wanted my look for the wedding. I had trial makeup with others too but Asal’s was different, she took at more care to make me look the best just for the trial makeup also. Very professional and friendly, I felt so relaxed with her being around during the stressful events. I made the best choice for myself for the wedding. Thank you so much Asal for being super awesome.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Parisa · Married on 03/24/2018

I could not say enough great things about Asal! We planned a wedding in under a month and I contacted Asal the week of my wedding and luckily she was available! She did my hair, my daughters hair, and my moms make-up! Let me just say, my hair NEVER holds a curl. I have gotten it done many times before and never have I ended the night with my hair staying. Asal worked magic! My hair stayed perfectly all night even after hours of dancing and jumping around. She was such a pleasure to work with and I look forward to hiring her again for all my hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Sahar · Married on 03/17/2018

Asal was great! She worked around our time frame, very sweet, attentive and easy to work with. My family and I loved working with her and wouldn't trust anyone else with our hair/makeup.

Sent on 03/26/2018