Asal Studios Reviews

Asal Studios 6
Asal Studios 7

Elizabeth · Married on 04/13/2019

Best Hair and Make Up!

Asal was perfect! First and foremost, she is so sweet and kind. We had a blast getting ready in the morning and she fit right in! She is so incredibly talented in hair and make up. She listened to exactly what each bridesmaid wanted and delivered. My mom rarely wears make up and only wanted a very natural look. Asal was so sweet and gave her a little mascara and blush and foundation and my mom was so happy! Our hair and make up lasted all night and we got so many compliments on our eye lashes. She is the best and I feel so lucky that she was a part of our big day!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Katey

Katey · Married on 03/09/2019

Best Hair and Makeup in DC area!

Asal did my hair & makeup as well as the makeup of my 5 bridesmaids, my mom, and mother in law and she did an incredible job! She was so helpful during this process as she could sense my hesitation with getting so done up. She brought an associate with her who helped do everyone's hair, and she was amazing! My makeup looked flawless and my hair stayed curled all night. She's one of the most reasonably priced in the area but definitely incredibly talented. I am so glad that I chose Asal for my wedding.

Sent on 04/01/2019
    Asal Studios 15
    Asal Studios 16

Christina N. · Married on 10/27/2018

Bridal Hair & Makeup

Asal did an amazing job with the hair and makeup for both myself and for my bridemaids...her work was flawless and I received so many compliments! We were all thrilled to look our best because of Asal and I couldn't have been happier...she made me feel like the most beautiful bride on my wedding day!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Esther · Married on 10/26/2018

My wedding day

Asal did my hair and make up for my wedding and my mother's as well. She was absolutely amazing. She did my make up exactly how I wanted it.She listened to everything I said and she was a true professional. She made me feel comfortable with her great attitude and her friendly personality.I got so many compliments from my family and friends.I would 100% recommend her to anyone I know. Your wedding is the most important day and if you want to look your best,you should go with Asal❤️

Sent on 11/15/2018

NalRao · Married on 10/24/2018

Flawless makeup for my wedding

Asal was absolutely fantastic. Asal did my hair and makeup for my wedding this past weekend. She also did makeup for 8 other women in our party and they looked absolutely gorgeous. I did a trial hair and makeup with Asal and was extremely pleased with her work. Asal is a true professional and willing to work with you...she was able to accommodate some changes from the trial. She listened to what I wanted and made it happen not only with me but all the women in our party. Our makeup stayed on flawlessly through the end of the night. There's no doubt that I would absolutely recommend her and use her services again! Thank you Asal.

Sent on 10/24/2018

Azita Harris · Married on 09/21/2018

Very professional, friendly and super awesome.

Asal is an amazing makeup artist and hair stylist as well an amazing person. I am a very difficult client to work with and I know that but she made sure she understood how I wanted my look for the wedding and she was very patient. Can't thank you enough Asal, you are super awesome!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Kim O · Married on 09/01/2018

Fantastic!

Such a wonderful woman and so great at what she does! She will make you feel so special on your special day, I highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Sharon · Married on 08/11/2018

Asal did such a great job with both my hair and makeup for my recent wedding! She did it exactly as we had planned during the trial and was able to complete the makeup for all of my bridesmaids and my mom and mother-in-law. Although I started to get a little worried when it seemed like we may run out of time before the limo was arriving to pick us up, she remained calm and reassuring and was able to finish in enough time. I would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 09/04/2018

Matt · Married on 07/08/2018

If you are looking for a fairy to turn your bride into a princess on your wedding day, Asal is the one!
    She is very professional and passionate to help her brides with everything she could.
    Received a lot of compliments from our guests.
    Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Elnaz · Married on 07/01/2018

Having Asal as my makeup artist for my wedding was the best decision ever. It was a heat wave in DC when we got married and we took pictures outside, I was melting from the heat but my make up was untouched and on point! She came early to set up, was very responsive and flexible throughout the months leading to my wedding especially with the number of people I had in my party. She was definitely a reason for my calmness on the day of while everything else was going on. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 07/12/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/20/2018

Asal was wonderful! She and her fellow stylist quickly and beautifully did the makeup for 10 people (including myself) in one morning! She truly captured what we each wanted, including up-dos, braids, and beautiful waves that lasted all day! I could not have been a happier bride, I felt beautiful all day and not a smudge was to be found! I don't believe I had to retouch anything all day. She was so kind and considerate to each one of my bridesmaids, the MOTB, the MOTG, and my grandmother too! Every person complimented us and the photos looked amazing. Ten out of ten, would love to work with her again.

Sent on 06/07/2018
    Asal Studios 17

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Asal did my hair and makeup for my wedding, along with my 5 bridesmaids' hair. She was wonderful! My bridesmaids were all very happy with their hair, and I was thrilled with my hair and makeup. I received so many compliments on both. Asal is great handling anything thrown her way too. We did a trial run and I thought I was happy with the way the makeup was, but I decided a couple days before the wedding that I wanted to go with a different look. The morning of the wedding I described what I was thinking, and Asal absolutely nailed it! She was great going with the flow and made me feel very relaxed, and is really nice. Definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Likitha · Married on 05/10/2018

Asal is an amazing makeup artist & hair stylist as well an amazing person. First of all, she made sure she understood how I wanted my look for the wedding. I had trial makeup with others too but Asal’s was different, she took at more care to make me look the best just for the trial makeup also. Very professional and friendly, I felt so relaxed with her being around during the stressful events. I made the best choice for myself for the wedding. Thank you so much Asal for being super awesome.

Sent on 05/24/2018

Parisa · Married on 03/24/2018

I could not say enough great things about Asal! We planned a wedding in under a month and I contacted Asal the week of my wedding and luckily she was available! She did my hair, my daughters hair, and my moms make-up! Let me just say, my hair NEVER holds a curl. I have gotten it done many times before and never have I ended the night with my hair staying. Asal worked magic! My hair stayed perfectly all night even after hours of dancing and jumping around. She was such a pleasure to work with and I look forward to hiring her again for all my hair and makeup needs!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Sahar · Married on 03/17/2018

Asal was great! She worked around our time frame, very sweet, attentive and easy to work with. My family and I loved working with her and wouldn't trust anyone else with our hair/makeup.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Kathy · Married on 03/03/2018

I had the pleasure of having Asal prep me for my wedding. Everything was very easy from the begining. She always returned any of phoncalls and texts promptly. She is amazing, very talented, friendly, caring, and patient. She made sure I feel comfortable and listened to what I wanted and requested. I highly recommend her for any event.

Sent on 03/31/2018

Papatya · Married on 01/14/2018

I had Asal for my bridal makeup and hair, and I could not have been happier. She is a very talented artist, yet so humble. I first had a trial session with her, and I was very impressed with her work that day. I asked her for some last minute changes on the day of, and she easily accommodated my requests. After seeing the photos of my trial makeup, my mother decided to have Asal for her makeup and hair on my wedding day as well. She was very much satisfied too. I should note that Asal is very professional and personally very patient. My apartment was a bit hectic on my wedding day while she was working, yet she easily managed to keep herself and us focused so that we could be ready on time. She also has a calming attitude which is much appreciated on the wedding day. During the wedding, I received a lot of compliments about both my makeup and hair. Overall, I think Asal is a 5 star artist.

Sent on 01/22/2018
  • Y

Y · Married on 10/22/2017

Asal was truly amazing. She listened to exactly what I was looking for and paid close attention to the details. She did all the necessary steps to ensure my look was long-lasting, not too overdone, and still fresh-looking regardless of all the dancing and photos taken. My bridal party was hard to work with too but she managed to deal with all the challenges and varying personalities without a sweat! Very professional. I highly recommend Asal and her team!

Sent on 12/15/2017
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/01/2017

Asal is AMAZING, she is a true artist! Her attention to detail with both my hair and makeup, along with the makeup for my bridesmaids, was nothing short of perfection! We were receiving compliments the entire evening which is exactly how long everything lasted. Asal is very patient, sweet-natured and her prices are extremely reasonable. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Asal, she will have you looking and feeling like a queen!!

Sent on 09/04/2017
    Asal Studios 23
    Asal Studios 24
    Asal Studios 25

Dana · Married on 08/19/2017

Asal is such a talented makeup artist and she will make you look flawless! She's so sweet and knows what she's doing! I highly recommend going with Asal Studios.

Sent on 08/29/2017
  • Ishraq

Ishraq · Married on 08/12/2017

Asal is an amazing makeup artist. Her work is a masterpiece. My wedding makeup was beautiful and I received so many compliments :)

Sent on 08/15/2017

Mariana · Married on 08/07/2017

Asal's work is unbelievably flawless! She did a great job with my makeup and hair in addition to her great personality, flexibility and she is really considerate. She was able to understand what I wanted for my makeup and hair and translate into a beautiful art. I contacted her a week before my wedding (that happened on a Monday) and she accepted to work with me. If you are looking for an amazing makeup artist you may consider Asal and you'll be as amazed as I was!

Sent on 08/14/2017

Solmaz · Married on 07/28/2017

Asal Studios is THE best option for makeup and hair! Asal is super talented and actually cares about her work - something that is hard to find in the wedding industry. I had gone to a couple of other hair/makeup trials and was not pleased with their quality of work. Asal was a lifesaver and I'm so happy that I found her! She took her time during the wedding trial and made sure I was satisfied with the style. I was relieved to see that she used quality products and kept her makeup clean. My hair is very thick and many people are not able to work with it, but Asal styled it like a pro! The best part was that she didn't complain and did everything with a smile! :)
    I received SO many compliments after my trial and on my wedding day. Asal also made sure that everyone in my bridal party looked fabulous as well! She was on time, friendly, and made everyone feel special. Asal has a calming presence that definitely helps with wedding day jitters! She made sure that everyone looked perfect before leaving. Our makeup and hair lasted all night and everyone was extremely satisfied. I would recommend Asal to all my family and friends!

Sent on 08/14/2017
  • Y

Yalda · Married on 06/23/2017

To put it simply Asal is wonderful! Not only is she immensly talented and skillful at what she does, she is one of the more caring, customer service focused individuals that I have ever encountered. I recieved numerous compliments for my hair and make-up the day of my wedding and my experience with Asal filled my day with confidence knowing that I looked my very best. I will trust and recommend Asal for future events with confidence. It is always reassuring to know that you have great talent available when needed. Not only is Asal a great talent, her personal touch is unmatched.

Sent on 06/28/2017

Asal Studios's reply:

Thank you so much Yalda, I was my pleasure to be a part of your big day. Best of luck!!!!

Jasmine · Married on 06/10/2017

I had the pleasure of working with Asal and her team for 4 wedding related events and I couldn't be happier with her and her services. Asal is a skilled makeup artist and hair stylist and she made us all (including myself, the bride) looks our best. I will continue to go to her for any furniture events as I'm so satisfied with her wonderful work.

Sent on 06/25/2017

Asal Studios's reply:

Thank you very much Jasmine! It was my pleasure to be part of your big days!!! I really enjoyed to working with you and your friends and family. Best of luck!!!