Color Print Outlet

Monrovia, MD View map

We, at Color Print Outlet, have a dazzling collection of Designer Wedding Cards, Scroll Invitations, Silk/Satin invitations and Luxury Box Invitations. We are specialized in custom designing invitations according to customers' ethnic, cultural and religious needs. We also offer design solutions to other special needs as well. For instance, we custom design wedding invitations for African, Hindu, Muslim, Jewish communities etc with their respective cultural and religious signs. We provide multi-level printing options such as letter-press printing, silk screen-printing, laser-cut printing, foil printing and raised ink printing with a variety of specialty paper stock choices. Please schedule an appointment and visit our design studio at Adamstown, MD for a complete consultation and to have your dream invitation printed. For a better idea, please come and browse our catalogs with hundreds of designs and look at our finest collections of wedding cards in display. We also offer you with wide choices of Wedding favors, Wedding accessories, Innovatively designed program books, Save-the-date cards, Thank you cards, RSVP cards, Address stickers, Calligraphy writing etc at very reasonable price.

For free consultation and browse our collections visit us at:

10824 Glowing Hearth Way, Monrovia, MD 21770

Hours of operation: 7 days a week - 10am-7pm by appointment only. Please call us at 301-874-2785 to make an appointment, we are hear to help you to create your dream invitation!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.4 out of 5 rating
    4.6 out of 5 rating

1 User photo

Shabnam Married on 05/19/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Santhana was amazing to work with. She exceeded my expectation and more. The prices are very reasonable and the quality of products are exceptional. I absolutely recommend them to any bride.
    Neha Married on 08/20/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Wedding cards are here. ( All kind of cards-you name it) It is true -you do not need to make the wedding cards from INDIA.You can find everything at Colorprint outlet, . Great web site, good communication, You make the appointment to see the samples of various cards.You can submit the template and get the proof within 1-3 days. I ordered wedding invitations from this website for my daughter's wedding, I love the quality of these invitations card for the reasonable price that they charge. Ms.Santhana was very very helpful. I will DEFINITELY will be using them again for my future projects. I will recommend to all my friends and family members.
  • User2122083 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Santhana was so helpful! She worked with me from the beginning to try and find a beautiful design within our budget. She was also very patient with me through the process of drafts and proofs. I'd recommend her over and over again!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Facial Boutique Inc. Facial Boutique Inc. Wedding Hair & Makeup

The Color Print Outlet is very profficient and professional in their work. Infact, I highly recommend them for any kind of printing, from a flier to a very beautiful, artistic wedding / Or invitation cards. Their collection of designs and other wedding/party related artifacts are simply outstanding.

Dreams To Reality Consulting, LLC Dreams To Reality Consulting, LLC Wedding Planners

I have had the privilege of meeting and working Santana. The products she had on display and the wedding expo I hosted in August was georgous. The teadious designs that are on each invitation, scroll and favors are very lovely. I am sending all of my clients to her for invitations etc.

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Color Print Outlet to make your Wedding Day that very special day you always wanted,that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for many years to come. ~~ Angela Neik, www.calligraphybyangela.com Dallas Calligrapher

Main Event Caterers
Amy Elizabeth Makeup Designs
5.0 out of 5 rating , 56 Reviews
路 Wedding Hair & Makeup

10824 Glowing Hearth Way Monrovia, 21770

7 days a week by appointment only.
Location of (Color Print Outlet)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding