Salinson Creative

Frederick, MD View map

Pressed Fig Paperie specializes in custom curated, luxury wedding invitations, calligraphy, and wedding day-of details. We love to make each person or couple feel special and ensure their unique qualities shine in their finished pieces. Chat with us today and let’s make your details everything you wanted and more. Your invitations will be too pretty to throw away!

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Laser Cut
Letterpress
Printing
Shipping

What is your minimum order requirement?

• Jaclyn
    Jaclyn A. Married on 05/24/2020

Talented and great customer service!

Kelly and Buck are so great to work with! They are very easy to get ahold of and they spend as much time as you need to really get exactly what you envisioned. I had save the dates made and they were beautiful and such high quality. They also put together many different quotes for me for invitations. Kelly even met with me to show me invitations she has done and discuss things in person. They really go above and beyond and are incredibly talented. I highly recommend them!
    Alyssa Married on 10/14/2017
    Kelly and Buck are AMAZING! They designed my invitations for my upcoming October 2017 wedding and are now working on my place cards and programs. The invitations were absolutely gorgeous! Kelly and Buck made my vision come to life from the color scheme to the florals to the calligraphy. I lost count of how many guests told me they were the most beautiful invitations they have ever seen, and I can't thank Kelly and Buck enough!
    Mayra Married on 10/07/2017
    It was a pleasure working with Kelly & Buck! They were able to capture EVERYTHING that I had invisioned ! Their suggestions/recommmendations were so helpful, but in the end they left the choices up to me and quickly made any alterations. Many don't believe that wedding invites are as important, but they give guests the "first look/impression" of how the event will be.
    I'm so happy I used Salinson Creative and received AMAZING wedding suites!
    I will continue to use them for our many future events!

Of Joy Signature Events Of Joy Signature Events Wedding Planners

Salinson Creative is absolutely FABULOUS to work with! Highly professional, organized, detail oriented, and extremely talented with their calligraphy + stationary services. I have worked with Kelly and Buck Insley on several events and projects. They are very personable, talented, and always putting their clients first. Their captivating approach to styled lettering and producing one of a kind designs for their client's stationary needs is always above and beyond expectations! I always recommend Kelly and Buck to any bride who is looking for that keen eye for lettering design! 5 Stars across the board!

21703 Frederick, MD, 21703

By appointment only
Location of (Salinson Creative)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding