Gold Print Calligraphy

4348 Silas Hutchinson Dr, Chantilly, VA 20151 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Gold Print Calligraphy

Based out of Chantilly, Virginia, Gold Print Calligraphy provides professional wedding invitation design services for soon-to-be newlyweds. Paulina Steinecke, the owner of the company, is truly passionate about calligraphy and custom invitations design. She will work closely with each couple to achieve their dream piece, focusing on the finer details to secure their complete satisfaction. Paulina will create a piece that represents your genuine personality, designing items that match the desired aesthetic for your special day.

Paulina will get to know you and partner from the first consultation, building a knowledge of your preferred calligraphy style. Clients can choose from a variety of products and services such as menus, place cards, programs, and thank-you cards. Paulina understands the importance of a seamless experience, delivering tailored services to each couple and accommodating their specific requests.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
Calligraphy print
img 1345 51 1987875 161367687482103

3 Reviews for Gold Print Calligraphy

Alejandra G. · Married on 12/06/2020

Kind and so easy to work with

I had a small Covid wedding and could afford details that I may not have been able to get if we had had a bigger wedding and I am so glad for it! The invitation envelopes were so pretty and elegant and so many guests commented on them. I also wanted to have seating cards and a seating chart and those definitely were better than I imagined them, Paulina does great work! She is sweet and easy to work with. hire her!

Sent on 02/21/2021

Jennifer · Married on 10/18/2020

Love the calligraphy!

Does good work, highly recommend.

Sent on 02/24/2021

Gold Print Calligraphy Pricing

Gold Print Calligraphy Price Rates

Gold Print Calligraphy FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing

Paulina

Paulina

Owner/Calligrapher

Hola!

My name is Paulina and I am the calligrapher behind Gold Print Calligraphy.

I discovered calligraphy and brush lettering sometime in 2016 as a hobby. Language, reading, writing have always interested me. It makes sense that I would find passion in calligraphy and lettering.

I'm a mom, wife, veteran, working full time and attending school for pre-nursing studies.

I love coffee, wine, plain sparkling water, tacos, pizza, enchiladas, and I'm in love with my two dogs, Ruger and Brodhi.

Gold Print Calligraphy was born in the midst of juggling life and hobby right in the beginning of a global crisis. My hope is that I can add something beautiful to your wedding or special event.

I create custom modern calligraphy items for the inspired in order to share the beauty of the written language.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 4348 Silas Hutchinson Dr Chantilly, VA, 20151 See on map
    703-844-3083 (Phone number)
    Location of (Gold Print Calligraphy)