Kelly Joyce Design is a wedding invitation business based out of the Washington, DC area. Kelly’s background in creative direction and advertising has given her an eye for design that she combines with her love for beautifully crafted stationery. From the very initial conversations about invitation inspriation, to sending out the final designs in the mail, Kelly finds so much joy in helping couples create their dream wedding invitation suite from start to finish.
What to know more about Kelly?
- Kelly lives with her husband, Mark (married September 2019!) in the the suburbs of DC
- They welcomed their son, Carson, in January 2021
- They have two cats (Tonks & Luna) who are practically their children
- She loves spinning (she used to be an instructor), and yoga
- Kelly loves to travel - whether it is around this country or globally, she loves it all
Couples working with Kelly begin with a phone or in-person consultation to communicate their wedding specifics, themes, and any personal preferences they may have. Kelly advises on invitation timelines and offers tailored packages to suit individual cost requirements. Aside from invitation and RSVP suites, other services and products available include:
- Printing Processes
- Thermography, Letterpress, Digital, and Foil
- Save the Dates
- Wedding Invitations
- Add ons such as wax seals, ribbon, envelope liners, bellybands, etc.
- Custom return and guest addressing
- Wedding Day-of pieces:
- Menus, place cards, napkins, programs, escort boards, welcome boxes, welcome notes, etc.
- Thank You Cards
- Bridal Showers and Events
- Shipping Services
Frequently Asked Questions
What invitation and card products do you offer?
What services do you provide?
34 ReviewsWrite a review
44 User photos