Steph B. and Co

Gaithersburg, MD View map

We want to help you get your guests excited for the wedding, "wow" them once they're there, and thank them when it's over. We love hearing the details you have in mind for your big day and bringing your vision to life on paper. We work with our clients from start to finish, and can help with anything and everything you have in mind. We love a bride who is open to ideas and looking for something unique and nontraditional, but also appreciate a good classic, elegant design. Contact us and let's talk about your wedding!

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Shipping
Thermography

• Melissa
    Melissa S. Married on 04/30/2021

Helpful, professional, and so talented!

Steph was absolutely incredible to work with. From our first call I knew she understood my and my husband’s vision for what we wanted our wedding invitations to look like. At the very beginning of the design process she sent us so many spectacular proofs that it was almost impossible to choose which ones we liked best. We ended up combining a few of her designs and asking for some tweaks, and she was able to make our vision come to life. And in addition to her incredible talent, Steph is wonderful to work with as well. My husband and I had to postpone our wedding due to COVID right before the cut off to order our invitations, and Steph was so kind and understanding. When we finally did send out our invitations, we received so many compliments from our guests. Thank you, Steph, for making all of our wedding invitation dreams come true! And to those of you reading this, hire her!!!! Easily one of the best choices we made for our day.
  • Tori
    Tori M. Married on 07/06/2019

Highly recommend working with Steph!!

Steph and her team are absolutely fantastic and make the entire process so easy :) When I first met with Steph I really didn't know what I wanted and was overwhelmed with all the options for an invitation suite. She (very patiently) walked me through the entire process and helped me narrow down on a design and a vision that helped set the tone for the rest of our wedding. Once we got started, she was extremely easy to work with, flexible in updating the designs to ensure we got exactly what we wanted and provided timely and transparent updates of where we were in the process. Our invitation suite and wedding weekend details were beyond perfect. We received so many compliments on our invitations and day of products!
    Kaitlyn T. Married on 06/16/2018

Beautiful Invites

Stephanie and her team are fantastic! I was having trouble verbalizing my vision early on in the design process, so Stephanie welcomed me into her office to play with different papers, patterns, fonts, etc. to come up with a beautiful invitation package! Her willingness to work with me spoke volumes about her and her team!

Pricing

Steph B. and Co Price Rates

18928 Premiere Court Gaithersburg, MD, 20879
2029300828
Location of (Steph B. and Co)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding