Wit & Whimsy Paperie

Reston, VA View map Visit website

Wit & Whimsy Paperie is a boutique wedding stationery company based in Reston, Virginia. They specialize in creating custom luxe wedding invitations that set the tone for your celebration and signage to enhance your venue.

Wit & Whimsy Paperie is a creative letterpress studio that can provide various services to contribute to a cohesive event design. They'll work with you to create a beautiful invitation that embodies your style and vision. You can opt to customize one of their pre-existing designs or create your own. Their creative invitations can include unique elements such as hand-lettering, illustrations, foil printing, die cutting, digital white ink, and more. In addition to wedding stationery, they can provide signage throughout your venue and design services to maintain a consistent aesthetic.

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing

Message vendor

• Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 05/15/2020

Amazing Product and Experience

Heather at Wit and Whimsy was nothing less than amazing! From the beginning of the process, she worked with us not only on design but on different attributes of the invitations that we hadn't even considered. She worked diligently and quickly to produce a variety of options, making it hard on our part to pick a favorite, they all were gorgeous! Everything that was designed, the overall interaction, and the finished products were more than we could have ever asked for. Our wedding invitations were more than just that, Heather created a priceless keepsake for us. Needless to say, Wit and Whimsy is highly recommended!
    Ashley Married on 12/02/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Heather, the owner of Wit and Whimsy Paperie, personally designed our Save the Dates, Invitations, Programs, and Escort Cards for the wedding.

She was so patient with my back and forth and always gave me excellent advice. She was always responsive and always shipped everything to me within the timelines that we discussed. We set a budget at the beginning and she was totally upfront with me if I was trying to add something that was going to take us over budget. She even alphabetized the escort cards for me!

Heather made a beautiful wedding suite for me and I absolutely recommend using Wit and Whimsy Paperie for your wedding.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Reston, Virginia Reston, VA, 20191
Location of (Wit & Whimsy Paperie)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding