Live Life Lettered LLC

Great Falls, VA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Live Life Lettered is a wedding invitations studio located in Great Falls, Virginia. They create luxurious invitation suites and other lettered items, including menus, seating charts, and more. They also have an extensive inventory of hand-lettered signage that's ready to rent. Whatever your needs, Live Life Lettered has you lettered. They would be delighted to help you craft the perfect look and feel for your wedding celebration. Check out their Instagram page to see examples of their work, then contact them today to get started.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
In-Person Consultations
Letterpress
Printing

Maureen R. Married on 01/02/2022

Absolutely AWESOME company and owner!

5 stars is not enough! Sandi is absolutely AMAZING! Her work is incredible. The guest mirror was spectacular! Everyone was taking pictures with it next to their name. Everyone commented on the place cards with seals (food choice). Everything was just so cute and complimented all the decorations. Reason I say Sandi should receive 10 stars is she is the most caring and loving person. Planning an event during Covid is not easy. We had cancellations on a daily basis but had others being added. We spoke and emailed almost 5 times a day making changes for about a week prior to the event. She kept me calm and continued to reassure me she would do everything she can to make it just perfect! She did exactly that! I would not do any event without her services! Wishing everyone all the best in 2022!
    Elizabeth B. Married on 12/31/2021

Every Event Needs LiveLifeLettered!!

We worked with LiveLifeLettered for a couple of weddings (we had a small and larger wedding). Every detail was thought of and executed with the consultation of LiveLifeLettered. The owner, Sandi, understood our vision and saw it through seamlessly and beautifully. She made excellent recommendations and guided us in considering details we hadn't thought of. We continue to receive compliments on how pretty our table settings were and décor of both venues and all the credit goes to Sandi. We also partnered with her to create my bouquet made from family jewelry that turned out to be absolutely stunning. Sandi is a great partner for our wedding and clear to see she would be with any event. I hope to have an occasion to work with LiveLifeLettered again!
  • Jessica
    Jessica O. Married on 11/13/2021

Beautiful details for a wedding

Sandi helped with all the signage and details of my wedding. Everything was beautiful! From the seating chart display, to the name cards at the tables, to welcome signs, she did it all!

Sandi was so easy to work with and made any last minute changes I requested. She made sure all the details of my wedding came together and the day was perfect!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

10415 CAVALCADE ST Great Falls, VA, 22066
Location of (Live Life Lettered LLC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding