Live Life Lettered LLC Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 9 Reviews
View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Maureen R. Married on 01/02/2022

Absolutely AWESOME company and owner!

5 stars is not enough! Sandi is absolutely AMAZING! Her work is incredible. The guest mirror was spectacular! Everyone was taking pictures with it next to their name. Everyone commented on the place cards with seals (food choice). Everything was just so cute and complimented all the decorations. Reason I say Sandi should receive 10 stars is she is the most caring and loving person. Planning an event during Covid is not easy. We had cancellations on a daily basis but had others being added. We spoke and emailed almost 5 times a day making changes for about a week prior to the event. She kept me calm and continued to reassure me she would do everything she can to make it just perfect! She did exactly that! I would not do any event without her services! Wishing everyone all the best in 2022!
    Elizabeth B. Married on 12/31/2021

Every Event Needs LiveLifeLettered!!

We worked with LiveLifeLettered for a couple of weddings (we had a small and larger wedding). Every detail was thought of and executed with the consultation of LiveLifeLettered. The owner, Sandi, understood our vision and saw it through seamlessly and beautifully. She made excellent recommendations and guided us in considering details we hadn't thought of. We continue to receive compliments on how pretty our table settings were and décor of both venues and all the credit goes to Sandi. We also partnered with her to create my bouquet made from family jewelry that turned out to be absolutely stunning. Sandi is a great partner for our wedding and clear to see she would be with any event. I hope to have an occasion to work with LiveLifeLettered again!
    Robyn B. Married on 12/04/2021

Excellent Experience

I’m so glad that I was able to work with Sandi throughout the course of planning my wedding. She was absolutely phenomenal every step of the way.

It was fantastic having her by our side. Every choice we had to make, Sandi provided us with options that we hadn’t even considered. I could tell that she was always invested in us having the most beautiful wedding possible.

We had so many compliments on our stationary/invites too! I’m so thankful for the effort and passion that Sandi brought with her and how she helped our day flow smoothly. If the opportunity arose, I wouldn’t hesitate to hire her again!
  • Jessica
    Jessica O. Married on 11/13/2021

Beautiful details for a wedding

Sandi helped with all the signage and details of my wedding. Everything was beautiful! From the seating chart display, to the name cards at the tables, to welcome signs, she did it all!

Sandi was so easy to work with and made any last minute changes I requested. She made sure all the details of my wedding came together and the day was perfect!
  • Laura
    Laura P. Married on 10/03/2021

Wonderful Experience & Exceptionally Talented Vendor

Working with Sandi to design the final touches for our October 3rd wedding was an absolute dream. She designed the place cards, seating chart, bar sign, as well as other signage around the venue. I only wished I discovered her earlier so that she could have designed our wedding suite! She provided multiple options for signage rentals, such as the table numbers and card box, which was a wonderful option for us too.
    Sandi was professional, talented, and went above and beyond (including hand delivering samples to my home due to USPS delays)! She was great to work with and so responsive. Her keen eye helped to develop a unified color story and font style from the bar sign to the wax seals (which were SO cute) that worked perfectly with our florals and tablescapes. I cannot say more wonderful things about her other than you should absolutely hire her for your wedding!
  • Leia
    Leia M. Married on 04/30/2021

A Top-Notch Service and Angel Human!

When our destination wedding had to be moved from overseas back stateside last year, I had no idea what I was doing or where to start. My florist recommended Sandi to me for stationary and decor, and I knew after talking to her once that I was in the right hands. Not only did she immediately understand my vision for a classic and timeless look, she thought of everything I hadn’t, and provided guidance to me where I was left floundering. She was kind, thorough, responsive, and her attention to detail was unrivaled. She had excellent relationships with my vendors and venue, also, making execution seamless, and going above and beyond to make sure everything not only looked perfect, but went off without a hitch. My wedding wouldn’t have been near as perfect or easy without her — in fact, most people told me I was the calmest bride they’d ever seen, and I attribute much of that to knowing my little details were in Sandi’s hands! You will not regret hiring her — your life will be easier, your party will be better, and you will likely get a friend for life out of it, too!
  • Karen
    Karen N. Married on 10/10/2020

Truly Exceptional!

Wedding invitations are the first thing that anyone ever sees in your wedding. They set the standard for what is to come. That is exactly what Live Life Lettered did for us. Quality and artistry were absolutely spectacular.
  • Jacqueline
    Jacqueline Married on 08/04/2018

Sandi is an actual angel

I absolutely cannot recommend Sandi enough. Sandi was like a maid of honor, mother, and wedding planner all in one. Our wedding was absolutely amazing, and Sandi is to credit for probably 99% of that. She has a wonderful vision when it comes to decor, and she completely runs with whatever the couple wants but makes it cute. She also is an amazing coordinator, working with all the other vendors. Wedding planning got infinitely better once we hired Sandi. She is a walking Pinterest board and an all around good person.
    Lisa K. Married on 09/18/2021

Live Life Lettered

Great service. She has wonderful ideas and reasonably priced. A great experience all around. Highly recommend