791 Wylie St. SE, Atlanta, GA 30316 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Deals 1

About Amy Elizabeth Makeup Designs

ATLANTA MAKEUP ARTIST

Get ready for your wedding in the comfort of your own home or event location!

MY PHILOSOPHY:
I believe that the best Makeup Artists are truly skilled artists that have chosen to use makeup as their medium and the face as their canvas. It is impossible to be a great Makeup Artist without first understanding color theory, shape & contour. One of the many reasons I find this field to be so intriguing is that every face shape, every skin color, every eye shape & color, every lip shape & color, etc. is unique. A proper makeup application should be customized to each individual based on all of these factors. The best Makeup Artists I have met and learned from in this business were artists of other mediums first. I pride myself in being an artist with a background in drawing and painting before pursuing my career in makeup.

MY MAKEUP KIT:
We carry skin care and makeup for all skin types that are also photographic safe. A majority of our products are from the Bobbi Brown, Make Up Forever, Tarte, Fenti, Georgio Armani, MAC, Koh Gen Do, and Temptu cosmetics. We also carry random favorites from various other lines. All products are of the best quality and are long wearing so you look your best all day/night long!

Airbrush makeup option available.

ABOUT AMY ELIZABETH:

Amy Elizabeth began her artistic expression at a very young age as an acrylic artist. After graduating from college she longed for another artistic outlet and began her quest for a career as a Makeup Artist.

Through her early years in makeup she attended several makeup classes from published makeup artists in New York & Los Angeles. In 2006 Amy advanced her career in cosmetics by becoming a Makeup Artist for Bobbi Brown Cosmetics which eventually lead her to be named to the personal appearance team for Bobbi, working side by side the industry's best artists including Bobbi Brown herself.

Amy continues to expand both her bridal business and her commercial credits. She currently holds editorial credits in both regional and national publications including Southern Living Magazine, Women's Day, First Magazine, Well Wed, & For the Bride magazine. She has also worked as the Key Makeup Artist & Stylist for national brands including Under Armour apparel & Broder Brothers, as well as with many TV programs/networks including MLB Networks, NBC's "Big Rich Atlanta" and on the TV Pilot "Shrink Rap". Amy balances her time between bridal, editorial, and commercial television makeup.

Thank you and congratulations on your engagement!

-Amy Elizabeth

goodmu1

• Videos 1

56 Reviews for Amy Elizabeth Makeup Designs

Alexandra · Married on 10/18/2014

We just had a wedding in Saratoga Springs, NY. We had contacted Amy Elizabeth and were put in touch with Andrea Wilcox in Troy NY.Andrea is AMAZING. She is so talented and fun. She came to our small cottage, set up by a window and proceeded to make up the 2 maids of honour, MOB and the bride. Each looked different but very complimentary. The pictures are amazing and 8 hours later everyone still looked incredible. (Andrea had even thought about the lip colour that would compliment the groom, when kissed by the bride!)
    This was such a wonderful investment for an amazing wedding day with spectacular results. Thank you Andrea so much and Amy for this great service.

Sent on 10/22/2014
  • Iliana

Iliana · Married on 06/27/2014

I've known Amy for a few years now and actually requested that she do my wedding make up before I was even engaged! Of course she and her assistant did an amazing job. My bridesmaid slipped in the shower the morning of the wedding and cut her face in several places. They were able to cover that up so well that you couldn't even see the damage. My photographers actually commented that Amy does such a great job that they are able to take awesome close ups of her brides. Lastly, the fire alarm went off at our hotel as Amy was working on my makeup and she quickly grabbed all of her materials and proceeded to work on my makeup in the lobby without a hitch, like a pro :)

Sent on 09/13/2014

Brandy · Married on 11/02/2013

About a month before my wedding, I decided I should probably not be left alone to attempt my own makeup. Jenn of Timeless Updos recommended Andrea as a make-up artist she'd worked with before and got me an appointment for a trial with less than 30 days to go before my wedding. I had stalled on getting a make-up artist because I don't really "do" makeup...and my skin care routine could certainly be improved upon. To be frank-I was worried about the judgements and regiments that might be passed down if I sought out a professional of this sort. Andrea was none of what I expected and all of what I wanted. She was funny and human and easy to relate to. She also happens to do makeup professionally. We had a great time, even at the trial, addressing specific skin concerns and coverage and color options. She kindly and gently talked me down from a few of my more "artistic" ideas that no real life person should try for their wedding day...especially those of us who don't normally wear much, if any, makeup.

She traveled to my venue to get me and my wedding party all done up in the morning before the wedding. She airbrushed away some blemishes and discolorations and unfortunate tan lines. She was a joy to work with and was a fantastic value.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Amy Elizabeth Makeup Designs FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Amy Elizabeth Makeup Designs 1
    LAST MINUTE BOOKINGS FOR SUMMER 2019!

Discounted Rates:

JoeC Weddings Wedding Photographers

Amazing work.

• Jeffrey Franks Photography
    Jeffrey Franks Photography Wedding Photographers

Amy Elizabeth is an amazing artist. We just love her hair and make up styling. Unbelievably talented professional and we very highly recommend her to anyone needed these services.

• Maria Thacker Events & Consulting
    Maria Thacker Events & Consulting Wedding Planners

Amy Elizabeth does amazing work and is a pleasure to work with. Everything from bridal to commercial work, she makes a client look flawless.

• 791 Wylie St. SE Atlanta, GA, 30316 See on map
    +1 (917) (Phone number)
    1955 (Other Phone Number)
    693 (Fax Number)