Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tracey Buyce Photography

About Tracey

Your wedding photos are part of your family’s legacy and become part of its history. On your wedding day, I become part of your family, one of your friends. Your story is told truly, through the eyes of a friend. Photography on your wedding day isn’t about hours of posing for photos, it’s about enjoying one of the most important days of your life with the people that matter most to you. Family. Friends. By welcoming me into your world, all the emotions of the day are documented – the serious, the silly, and the poetic.

It is my passion as a photographer to have your wedding photos depict the relationship between you and the people you love. We become who we are through our family and friends. Your photos will communicate who they are and the bond you have with each of them.

As an artist, how I see and feel during your wedding is a reflection of my own family legacy. My father, Jack, was a powerful man, in mind, body, and spirit. He taught me to listen, to be loyal, to be respectful, to always be prepared, to be charitable, and to always work hard. My mother, Sylvia, was vibrant, funny, outgoing, and generous. She gave me the confidence to be myself.

In the past few years I have lost both of my parents and I miss them very much. A friend recently told me, “Tracey, on a wedding day, you are the best of both your parents. You work your tail off and you’re the couple’s best friend.”

In Interlaken, Switzerland, on June 9, 2008, I married the love of my life, my rock, Pete. The way I feel when Pete looks at me is what I aspire to capture for my couples. He is thoughtful, funny, understanding, and truly my best friend. Pete is the only man, other than my father, who has loved me unconditionally. He is simply amazing. We have two rescue dogs, Roxy and Cassidy, our shelter kitty Reece and Moose the horse. I love our little family and we couldn’t be happier!

I want to get to you know you, your fiancé and your families. I want to know what matters to you most. I want to be your photographer — and on your wedding day, a member of your family.

I love my job and consider my clients a part of my own extended family!

I can’t wait to meet you!

Much love,

Tracey Buyce Photography 6
Tracey Buyce Photography 7

Kath W · Married on 12/15/2018

LPL wedding

Highly recommend! Understood exactly what we were looking for and delivered phenomenal photos. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/15/2019

Dorene · Married on 10/06/2018

we love Tracey!!

I LOVE HER!! When Tracey was unable to photograph our wedding my husband explained to her that was not an option. We fell in love with her photographs of horses and our mutuel love of them , made us fall in love. Tracey was amazing on our wedding day!! She captured all the greatest moments and well as all the details around our special day.

Sent on 03/06/2019
    Tracey Buyce Photography 12
    Tracey Buyce Photography 13

Kelly Thomas · Married on 08/18/2018

Tracey is amazing

Tracey was absolutely amazing from our first conversation through to figuring out the details of our wedding album. My now husband and I don't feel very comfortable in front of the camera and we didn't want a photographer that was going to put us in a lot of cheesy poses (of course to each their own but we're too awkward for that!) - Tracey listened to us, answered all of our questions and totally put us at ease before and during the wedding day. She went out of her way to meet us for coffee when we were in town (we were coming up from NYC) so she could get a sense of us and the best way to achieve the ascetic that we were looking for. She was AMAZING at not only taking striking photographs, but also at the logistics of being a wedding photographer, which honestly is almost equally as important as the pictures themselves. For such a sweet, kind person she was wonderfully assertive during the day itself so we didn't have to be and didn't waste time and miss out on the wedding itself, she asked questions and was mindful about family dynamics, and she gave us input on our photo list. I cannot say enough about how important Tracey's experience was, because it led to a basically stress free day-of where we got all of the photographs we wanted. With respect to the photographs themselves, we are obsessed with them and we've received such amazing responses to her photos. She captured wonderful, candid moments that convey the emotions and atmosphere of the day almost better than an actual video would. Also important, she captured all of the people that we wanted photographed, which made all of our parents very happy. Tracey was professional, thoughtful and responsive throughout and took the most amazing pictures that we will cherish for the rest of our lives. I cannot say enough to recommend Tracey.

Sent on 12/11/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Tracey Buyce Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,202.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Dehn's Flowers and Gifts
    Dehn's Flowers and Gifts Wedding Florists

Working with Tracey is always a pleasure. Love, love, love her ability to find the perfect shot. And the next perfect shot. And the next perfect shot. She truly strives to be the best photographer you could choose to capture the magic of your wedding day.

• Tuxego
    Tuxego Wedding Dresses

I've had the pleasure to meet Tracey and my experience of her is that she is very poised and modest. So it is hard to imagine that she jumps into the trenches but everything I hear about her is that she stops at nothing to get the perfect shot. Tracey clients tell me that she was amazing to work with and her work beautiful and every photo I see confirms it. I would give my highest recommendation as fellow wedding professional.

• Renaissance Floral Design
    Renaissance Floral Design Wedding Florists

Tracey Buyce is a breath of fresh air. She is fun, energetic, listens to her clients and falls in love with everyone of them. I have worked with her for years now and she continues to impress. She is always learning, transforming, and growing. When she is not capturing the moments that mark the days we should never forget, she takes time and give back. Tracey works with organizations focusing on the needs of those who can not speak but cry for help. Her work with animal protection and health organizations in South America speak volumes.

• Saratoga Springs, 12866 See on map