Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Tracey Buyce Photography

I believe in providing a visual family legacy.

About Tracey

Your wedding photos are part of your family’s legacy and become part of its history.  On your wedding day, I become part of your family, one of your friends. Your story is told truly, through the eyes of a friend.  Photography on your wedding day isn’t about hours of posing for photos, it’s about enjoying one of the most important days of your life with the people that matter most to you.  Family.  Friends. By welcoming me into your world,  all the emotions of the day are documented – the serious, the silly, and the poetic.

It is my passion as a photographer to have your wedding photos depict the relationship between you and the people you love. We become who we are through our family and friends. Your photos will communicate who they are and the bond you have with each of them.

As an artist, how I see and feel during your wedding is a reflection of my own family legacy. My father, Jack, was a powerful man, in mind, body, and spirit.  He taught me to listen, to be loyal, to be respectful, to always be prepared, to be charitable, and to always work hard. My mother, Sylvia, was vibrant, funny, outgoing, and generous. She gave me the confidence to be myself.

In the past few years  I have lost both of my parents and I miss them very much.  A friend recently told me, “Tracey, on a wedding day, you are the best of both your parents. You work your tail off and you’re the couple’s best friend.”

In Interlaken, Switzerland, on June 9, 2008, I married the love of my life, my rock, Pete.  The way I feel when Pete looks at me is what I aspire to capture for my couples. He is thoughtful, funny, understanding, and truly my best friend. Pete is the only man, other than my father, who has loved me unconditionally. He is simply amazing. We have two rescue dogs, Roxy and Cassidy, our shelter kitty Reece and Moose the horse.  I love our little family and we couldn’t be happier!

I want to get to you know you, your fiancé and your families.   I want to know what matters to you most.   I want to be your photographer — and on your wedding day, a member of your family.

I love my job and consider my clients a part of my own extended family!

I can’t wait to meet you!

Much love,

High-Res Images (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Albums (1)

Tracey is truly exceptional! She is extraordinarily talented and the shots of our wedding are stunning. She has a passion and an eye for capturing the most personal, special moments. She is also absolutely wonderful to work with. She is extremely professional, efficient, responsive, flexible, and enthusiastic. She handles chaotic moments with poise and control, while also remaining easygoing and so much fun to be around. Tracey is really the best and exceeded our very high expectations!

Profile Picture Zoe, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

From the first moment Tracey and I spoke on the phone, I knew she was going to be our wedding photographer. Besides the fact that she came highly recommended by our wedding venue, when we had our first conversation, she was so excited already and personable and we connected on our love for horses as well, and my now husband said, so- shes's the one, before I even hung up!

Photos that we saw by Tracey from previous events led us to believe she would capture our special moments perfectly, and she really did. Tracey photographed every emotional moment getting ready through the reception and then even our edgy after party. She became part of our family and was an expert to have by our side for the entire day. Chasing the lighting as the sun set was a favorite memory and the photos are amazing!

Profile Picture Bari, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Tracey was absolutely amazing! Being a professional in the wedding business, I've had the opportunity to work with so many amazing professional photographers but Tracey and I always had a special connection. I was always drawn to her work and the level of raw emotion she is able to capture. I always wanted a photographer with a focus on candid photos and someone who could truly capture the meaning of our day as opposed to posed portraits.

Not only did Tracey and I have a special connection but my husband has a special bond with her too! He's typically pretty shy and reserved until he knows a person and Tracey did an amazing job of making him feel so comfortable. We did an engagement session with Tracey first and he was surprised with how 'himself' he felt around Tracey! This is SO IMPORTANT in order to get those real, true, organic, emotional pictures that we wanted!

My husband and I fronted much of the wedding ourselves so we were forced to cut back in a lot of ways. Photography was one thing that I was not willing to settle on!! At the end of the day the images you walk away with are all you will have to look back on and I knew Tracey would take images that I would treasure for a lifetime.

Ultimately, hiring Tracey was one of the best decisions we made in our wedding planning process and we would choose her again if we could do it over!!

Profile Picture Ali, 10/7/17, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1465485404146 saratoga ny wedding photographer001
220x220 sq 1465485408923 saratoga ny wedding photographer003
220x220 sq 1465485414160 saratoga ny wedding photographer004

13 ENDORSEMENTS
Working with Tracey is always a pleasure. Love, love, love her ability to find the perfect shot. And the next perfect shot. And the next perfect shot. She truly strives to be the best photographer you could choose to capture the magic of your wedding day.

I've had the pleasure to meet Tracey and my experience of her is that she is very poised and modest. So it is hard to imagine that she jumps into the trenches but everything I hear about her is that she stops at nothing to get the perfect shot. Tracey clients tell me that she was amazing to work with and her work beautiful and every photo I see confirms it. I would give my highest recommendation as fellow wedding professional.

Tracey Buyce is a breath of fresh air. She is fun, energetic, listens to her clients and falls in love with everyone of them. I have worked with her for years now and she continues to impress. She is always learning, transforming, and growing. When she is not capturing the moments that mark the days we should never forget, she takes time and give back. Tracey works with organizations focusing on the needs of those who can not speak but cry for help. Her work with animal protection and health organizations in South America speak volumes.

Tracey is such a ball of talented energy! Her images are exquisite and she captures everything from emotion to detail with a sharp eye!

we worked with Tracey at The Sagamore in Lake George... Her Pictures are amazing !

93 PROS I KNOW