Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tracey Buyce Photography

About Tracey

Your wedding photos are part of your family’s legacy and become part of its history. On your wedding day, I become part of your family, one of your friends. Your story is told truly, through the eyes of a friend. Photography on your wedding day isn’t about hours of posing for photos, it’s about enjoying one of the most important days of your life with the people that matter most to you. Family. Friends. By welcoming me into your world, all the emotions of the day are documented – the serious, the silly, and the poetic.

It is my passion as a photographer to have your wedding photos depict the relationship between you and the people you love. We become who we are through our family and friends. Your photos will communicate who they are and the bond you have with each of them.

As an artist, how I see and feel during your wedding is a reflection of my own family legacy. My father, Jack, was a powerful man, in mind, body, and spirit. He taught me to listen, to be loyal, to be respectful, to always be prepared, to be charitable, and to always work hard. My mother, Sylvia, was vibrant, funny, outgoing, and generous. She gave me the confidence to be myself.

In the past few years I have lost both of my parents and I miss them very much. A friend recently told me, “Tracey, on a wedding day, you are the best of both your parents. You work your tail off and you’re the couple’s best friend.”

In Interlaken, Switzerland, on June 9, 2008, I married the love of my life, my rock, Pete. The way I feel when Pete looks at me is what I aspire to capture for my couples. He is thoughtful, funny, understanding, and truly my best friend. Pete is the only man, other than my father, who has loved me unconditionally. He is simply amazing. We have two rescue dogs, Roxy and Cassidy, our shelter kitty Reece and Moose the horse. I love our little family and we couldn’t be happier!

I want to get to you know you, your fiancé and your families. I want to know what matters to you most. I want to be your photographer — and on your wedding day, a member of your family.

I love my job and consider my clients a part of my own extended family!

I can’t wait to meet you!

Much love,

Photos 6 Photos
Real Weddings 27 Photos

249 Reviews for Tracey Buyce Photography

Tricia Davidson · Married on 10/04/2019

Can't Recommend Tracey Enough!

It's hard to even know where to start with all of the reasons why I would recommend Tracey... My husband and I chose Tracey to photograph our October 2019 wedding at the Inn at Erlowest. From a talent/photograph perspective, everyone in the area knows that she's absolutely one of the best. We were first interested in working with Tracey because we fell in love with her style - she has an amazing eye, and her photographs are more than wedding pictures, they're pieces of art. She has a way of capturing raw emotion and precious moments in time that happen in the blink of an eye.

While talent and photography style is certainly important, working with Tracey made me realize that having a connection with your photographer is equally as important. From the first time we spoke with Tracey, we felt so comfortable with her and we knew that if we hired her, we wouldn't have to worry about a thing. (Having trust in your vendors is HUGE, as it will keep you from worrying about the little details on the day-of.) We met Tracey for coffee a couple of times before our wedding getting to know each other. By my wedding day, it didn't feel like Tracey was a photographer we hired, it felt like she was meant to be there keeping us company. She enabled us to feel comfortable in our moments so we could be ourselves, which is so important for photos.

To sum everything up, we feel so lucky to have worked with Tracey. She is a true professional and artist, and such a wonderful person. It's hard to even look back and try to imagine our day without her.

Sent on 12/06/2019

Kate Vallecorsa · Married on 09/14/2019

Highly reccomend Tracey!

My husband and I chose Tracey to capture our wedding day and we couldn’t be happier. From the beginning, Tracey was excellent at communicating with us and scheduling regular calls to discuss the big day. She asked lots of questions and really listened to what we wanted which was LOTS of pictures. She is very detail oriented which is a huge plus. She had us make a list of all the pictures we wanted ahead of time. Tracey makes you feel very comfortable when working with her and we did an engagement session with her which helped us get to know her. She is very talented and did an excellent job of capturing our wedding day. We had a large wedding party which included 3 kids and a teenager and somehow she was able to get photos were everyone looked good! We also had a large wedding venue that not all photographer could handle photographing and she is an expert at what she does. She kept everyone in check and helped make the day run very smoothly. After venue the photographer was the second most important thing to us for our wedding day and we are extremely pleased with Tracey and highly recommend her! We will cherish the many photos she took of our day for a lifetime. Thank you Tracey!

Sent on 08/29/2019

Jenna Lavery · Married on 05/03/2019

Tracey is fantastic!

I can’t say enough about our positive experience with Tracey on our wedding weekend. We hired her because her photographs are the right mix of beautiful and authentic. She captured our most intimate moments and all of the fun of our wedding weekend. Tracey is incredibly easy to work with and makes you feel like her only priority. Hiring her was an easy decision and she exceeded our expectations! Thanks, Tracey!

Sent on 07/27/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Tracey Buyce Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 4,202.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Albums
    Flush Mount
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 5695
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Flush Mount
    Prints

Real Weddings

• Dehn's Flowers and Gifts Wedding Florists

Working with Tracey is always a pleasure. Love, love, love her ability to find the perfect shot. And the next perfect shot. And the next perfect shot. She truly strives to be the best photographer you could choose to capture the magic of your wedding day.

• Tuxego Wedding Dresses

I've had the pleasure to meet Tracey and my experience of her is that she is very poised and modest. So it is hard to imagine that she jumps into the trenches but everything I hear about her is that she stops at nothing to get the perfect shot. Tracey clients tell me that she was amazing to work with and her work beautiful and every photo I see confirms it. I would give my highest recommendation as fellow wedding professional.

• Renaissance Floral Design Wedding Florists

Tracey Buyce is a breath of fresh air. She is fun, energetic, listens to her clients and falls in love with everyone of them. I have worked with her for years now and she continues to impress. She is always learning, transforming, and growing. When she is not capturing the moments that mark the days we should never forget, she takes time and give back. Tracey works with organizations focusing on the needs of those who can not speak but cry for help. Her work with animal protection and health organizations in South America speak volumes.

• Saratoga Springs, 12866 See on map
    Location of (Tracey Buyce Photography)