Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 1

About Tracey Buyce Photography

About Tracey

Your wedding photos are part of your family’s legacy and become part of its history. On your wedding day, I become part of your family, one of your friends. Your story is told truly, through the eyes of a friend. Photography on your wedding day isn’t about hours of posing for photos, it’s about enjoying one of the most important days of your life with the people that matter most to you. Family. Friends. By welcoming me into your world, all the emotions of the day are documented – the serious, the silly, and the poetic.

It is my passion as a photographer to have your wedding photos depict the relationship between you and the people you love. We become who we are through our family and friends. Your photos will communicate who they are and the bond you have with each of them.

As an artist, how I see and feel during your wedding is a reflection of my own family legacy. My father, Jack, was a powerful man, in mind, body, and spirit. He taught me to listen, to be loyal, to be respectful, to always be prepared, to be charitable, and to always work hard. My mother, Sylvia, was vibrant, funny, outgoing, and generous. She gave me the confidence to be myself.

In the past few years I have lost both of my parents and I miss them very much. A friend recently told me, “Tracey, on a wedding day, you are the best of both your parents. You work your tail off and you’re the couple’s best friend.”

In Interlaken, Switzerland, on June 9, 2008, I married the love of my life, my rock, Pete. The way I feel when Pete looks at me is what I aspire to capture for my couples. He is thoughtful, funny, understanding, and truly my best friend. Pete is the only man, other than my father, who has loved me unconditionally. He is simply amazing. We have two rescue dogs, Roxy and Cassidy, our shelter kitty Reece and Moose the horse. I love our little family and we couldn’t be happier!

I want to get to you know you, your fiancé and your families. I want to know what matters to you most. I want to be your photographer — and on your wedding day, a member of your family.

I love my job and consider my clients a part of my own extended family!

I can’t wait to meet you!

Much love,

sagamore wedding photography 14

• Real Weddings 27

236 Reviews for Tracey Buyce Photography

Megan · Married on 05/27/2018

Tracey was unbelievable throughout the entire process, she went above and beyond what was expected throughout the entire process from engagement pictures to wedding day. From the moment I met Tracey I knew she was the right fit, she is so personable and compassionate she instantly feels like family! The quality of her work was incredible, she was able to capture so much expression and emotion in each image without you even knowing she was there. Tracey does whatever it takes to get the most amazing shots! You will not regret hiring her for your big day, it was worth every penny!!

• Z

Zoe · Married on 10/21/2017

Tracey is truly exceptional! She is extraordinarily talented and the shots of our wedding are stunning. She has a passion and an eye for capturing the most personal, special moments. She is also absolutely wonderful to work with. She is extremely professional, efficient, responsive, flexible, and enthusiastic. She handles chaotic moments with poise and control, while also remaining easygoing and so much fun to be around. Tracey is really the best and exceeded our very high expectations!

Bari · Married on 10/14/2017

From the first moment Tracey and I spoke on the phone, I knew she was going to be our wedding photographer. Besides the fact that she came highly recommended by our wedding venue, when we had our first conversation, she was so excited already and personable and we connected on our love for horses as well, and my now husband said, so- shes's the one, before I even hung up!

Photos that we saw by Tracey from previous events led us to believe she would capture our special moments perfectly, and she really did. Tracey photographed every emotional moment getting ready through the reception and then even our edgy after party. She became part of our family and was an expert to have by our side for the entire day. Chasing the lighting as the sun set was a favorite memory and the photos are amazing!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Tracey Buyce Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,202.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits

Real Weddings

• Dehn's Flowers and Gifts
    Dehn's Flowers and Gifts Wedding Florists

Working with Tracey is always a pleasure. Love, love, love her ability to find the perfect shot. And the next perfect shot. And the next perfect shot. She truly strives to be the best photographer you could choose to capture the magic of your wedding day.

• Tuxego
    Tuxego Wedding Dresses

I've had the pleasure to meet Tracey and my experience of her is that she is very poised and modest. So it is hard to imagine that she jumps into the trenches but everything I hear about her is that she stops at nothing to get the perfect shot. Tracey clients tell me that she was amazing to work with and her work beautiful and every photo I see confirms it. I would give my highest recommendation as fellow wedding professional.

• Renaissance Floral Design
    Renaissance Floral Design Wedding Florists

Tracey Buyce is a breath of fresh air. She is fun, energetic, listens to her clients and falls in love with everyone of them. I have worked with her for years now and she continues to impress. She is always learning, transforming, and growing. When she is not capturing the moments that mark the days we should never forget, she takes time and give back. Tracey works with organizations focusing on the needs of those who can not speak but cry for help. Her work with animal protection and health organizations in South America speak volumes.

• Saratoga Springs, NY 12866 See on map