Tracey Buyce Photography

Saratoga Springs, NY View map
$5,695 Most Popular Price

$5,695 Most Popular Price
About Tracey

Your wedding photos are part of your family’s legacy and become part of its history. On your wedding day, I become part of your family, one of your friends. Your story is told truly, through the eyes of a friend. Photography on your wedding day isn’t about hours of posing for photos, it’s about enjoying one of the most important days of your life with the people that matter most to you. Family. Friends. By welcoming me into your world, all the emotions of the day are documented – the serious, the silly, and the poetic.

It is my passion as a photographer to have your wedding photos depict the relationship between you and the people you love. We become who we are through our family and friends. Your photos will communicate who they are and the bond you have with each of them.

As an artist, how I see and feel during your wedding is a reflection of my own family legacy. My father, Jack, was a powerful man, in mind, body, and spirit. He taught me to listen, to be loyal, to be respectful, to always be prepared, to be charitable, and to always work hard. My mother, Sylvia, was vibrant, funny, outgoing, and generous. She gave me the confidence to be myself.

In the past few years I have lost both of my parents and I miss them very much. A friend recently told me, “Tracey, on a wedding day, you are the best of both your parents. You work your tail off and you’re the couple’s best friend.”

In Interlaken, Switzerland, on June 9, 2008, I married the love of my life, my rock, Pete. The way I feel when Pete looks at me is what I aspire to capture for my couples. He is thoughtful, funny, understanding, and truly my best friend. Pete is the only man, other than my father, who has loved me unconditionally. He is simply amazing. We have two rescue dogs, Roxy and Cassidy, our shelter kitty Reece and Moose the horse. I love our little family and we couldn’t be happier!

I want to get to you know you, your fiancé and your families. I want to know what matters to you most. I want to be your photographer — and on your wedding day, a member of your family.

I love my job and consider my clients a part of my own extended family!

I can’t wait to meet you!

Much love,
t.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

4,202.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,695

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Allison
    Allison G. Married on 05/21/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

One of the best decisions of my wedding

I don't think I need to tell you how talented Tracey is - her photos and work speak for themselves; they are beautiful, emotional, and real, the reasons why we decided to hire her. But what we weren't expecting was everything else you get when you hire Tracey. She's incredibly passionate about what she does and her excitement for getting the right angle, or the right light, or just the right pose rubs off on you. She and her team are hardworking; we had record high temps (yay) at our wedding and she didn't miss a beat. But then again, Tracey really cares not only about her work but about you. She's honest and trustworthy. She'll tell you if there's a piece of your hair sticking out, if you need some lip gloss, or, most importantly, if you look like you need a break. That was really important on a hot, overwhelming day. Tracey was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding and I can only hope that we have another opportunity to hire her. Thank you Tracey and team!
    Caroline B. Married on 12/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You can’t go wrong with Tracey!!

Tracey & her co photographer did our wedding photos in the Berkshires this past December and we truly could not have been happier with our experience!! Tracey was so professional and easy to talk to from beginning to end. She didn’t forget a single detail leading up to the wedding and throughout the day, helping put our minds at ease the whole time. We had to be flexible with New England winter weather, and could not get over how beautifully they captured everything and helped us have fun with it all! We love our photos and will definitely be reaching out to Tracey for future events- highly recommend!
    Stephanie A. Married on 10/16/2021

Best photographer ever!

Tracey (and her second photographer Sarah) was amazing! She managed to capture all the photos we wanted and was so on top of everything. She kept a close eye on the weather since we wanted to do our photos outside, and she suggested moving photos a bit earlier to beat the impending storm heading our way. We got all our photos done with time to spare!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Greg & Kaitlin
    27 photos · 06/21/2015

Dehn's Flowers and Gifts Dehn's Flowers and Gifts Wedding Florists

Working with Tracey is always a pleasure. Love, love, love her ability to find the perfect shot. And the next perfect shot. And the next perfect shot. She truly strives to be the best photographer you could choose to capture the magic of your wedding day.

Tuxego Tuxego Wedding Dresses

I've had the pleasure to meet Tracey and my experience of her is that she is very poised and modest. So it is hard to imagine that she jumps into the trenches but everything I hear about her is that she stops at nothing to get the perfect shot. Tracey clients tell me that she was amazing to work with and her work beautiful and every photo I see confirms it. I would give my highest recommendation as fellow wedding professional.

Renaissance Floral Design Renaissance Floral Design Wedding Florists

Tracey Buyce is a breath of fresh air. She is fun, energetic, listens to her clients and falls in love with everyone of them. I have worked with her for years now and she continues to impress. She is always learning, transforming, and growing. When she is not capturing the moments that mark the days we should never forget, she takes time and give back. Tracey works with organizations focusing on the needs of those who can not speak but cry for help. Her work with animal protection and health organizations in South America speak volumes.

Saratoga Springs, 12866
Location of (Tracey Buyce Photography)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding