Studio di Luce

Saratoga Springs, NY View map

Lisa Miller is a professional wedding photographer and a regular in the photography pit at fashion events in NYC, Saratoga Springs and South Florida. She also volunteers for The Heart Gallery, Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep, and is the founder of The Foal Project, which supports equine assisted therapies. Visit studiodiluce.com and foalproject.org to see more of her work.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,895

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

High-Res Images
Slideshow

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Katherine L. Married on 01/08/2020

Amazing photographer!!

Lisa is incredibly talented and professional, she did an amazing job on our wedding day and we are so grateful to her for being with us and capturing amazing memories!! Thank you Lisa :)
    Amanda Married on 09/24/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I booked with Lisa Miller for my engagement photos and my wedding. She is extremely professional, friendly and easy to work with. She produced beautiful photographs for both sessions. During the wedding ceremony she was able to capture amazing photographs and I didn't even notice that she was there. For both the engagement photos and the wedding she was attentive enough to capture amazing candid shots that make me laugh every time I see them because they tell a story. I would recommend Lisa to everyone for any event, she was absolutely amazing to work with!!!!
    Brianna Married on 10/17/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lisa did a wonderful job from beginning to end. As stressful as a wedding can be, every time we met with her we felt at ease, like we were doing just fine. She even gave us some pointers and ideas! She kept our wedding photos on time and made what can be a stressful day very smooth, simple and fun! Matt and I were so relaxed knowing she was there. Our guests were also very impressed with her literally catching every moment and even when she couldn't snap the picture fast enough she would have re create it (which didn't need to be done too often)! So many people commented on the fact that she was involved in everything without actually in the middle of everything. Our wedding was still very natural. We were very impressed
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Black Tie Entertainment Black Tie Entertainment Wedding DJs

Lisa is a true professional at what she does and always a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Studio di Luce Photography!

The Beeches Banquet & Conference Center The Beeches Banquet & Conference Center Wedding Bands

Lisa is one of those special vendors...talented and great to work with!

Video Memories Video Memories Wedding Videographers

Lisa is truly an artist she takes pride in her work, and I have been doing weddings for 34 yrs and I never enjoyed working with a photographer as much as I did working with Lisa. Five Stars for Studio di Luce!!

480 Broadway b, New York Saratoga Springs, NY, 12866
Location of (Studio di Luce)

Other vendors in Albany for your wedding