Amanda Morais makeup

Buford, GA View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

I’m a Makeup Artist and hair design, I’m specialize in brides, and weddings, my goal is be part of your big day and make the difference, realce your natural beauty, being the best verson of yoursef. Whether you want a full glam look or something more natural, I will make sure you look picture-perfect. We have available airbrush makeup and regular makeup application, all my brides get a skin preparation to have you with a healthy and glow face for all makeup.

Airbrush Makeup
Natural and glam looks
hair stylist
bridal party
junior makeup
groom touch up

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$70

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$70

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Sherry
    Sherry W. Married on 10/22/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amanda and Her Team Delivered!

We recently used Amanda for my daughter’s wedding at Wolf Mountain Vineyards. I contacted her (via wedding wire) only 3 weeks before the wedding when our original artist ghosted us. Amanda responded immediately that although they were fully booked for that dat, she would do whatever she could to help us. And she delivered! She coordinated everything to get us two artists (all the way up to Dahlonega) and also managed fit in a trial session. The two artists kept us up to date day of the wedding so we knew when they were on the way and were so professional and AMAZINGLY TALENTED! Everyone was very happy with their hair and makeup and it lasted all night. Amanda - thank you for caring enough to save our day! Highly recommend!
    Macy K. Married on 10/22/2022

Certified Confidence boosters

Amanda is absolutely the nicest woman ever. She made booking, communication, trial, and wedding day flawless. When I saw her work, I booked as quick as possible. Her and her team had a schedule and worked with our crazy timeline and traffic delays lol. Amanda made sure to get to me after so many weddings on the busiest week and did incredible. My hair and makeup was exactly what I wanted. Her team was punctual, thorough, and all products and quality are exceptional! They truly care about you and giving you a relaxing experience. Thank you for making me feel beautiful on such a big day. You all made it extra special!
    Hunter T. Married on 10/22/2022

Best Hair and Makeup Out There

Amanda and her team are absolutely amazing. We couldn’t have asked for a better team! They arrived right on time and did all of my girls hair and makeup so quickly but did an amazing and thorough job! They were able to do any hair style or makeup look my girls asked for and they were extremely detail oriented making sure everything was absolutely perfect. I decided to switch up my hairstyle at the last minute and Amanda executed it perfectly and made sure I wasn’t afraid to change things if I wanted to. My mom even decided to get her makeup done the day off and they were able to squeeze her into the schedule and made her look beautiful! I highly recommend Amanda Morais MUA for the value, professionalism, and expertise!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Pricing

2080 one white oak ln Buford, GA, 30041
Location of (Amanda Morais makeup)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding