Kelley Unthank Makeup Reviews

Kelley Unthank Makeup 6
Kelley Unthank Makeup 7
  • Marilyn

Marilyn Procaccini · Married on 07/13/2019

Makeup perfection for your wedding day

Kelley is amazingly talented when it comes to the art of makeup. My daughter followed her work on social media for months and when she reached out to her they had an instant connection. Our trial went amazing and she so wanted to hear feedback on anything we wanted different. The day of the wedding was spectacular and she did every bridesmaid MOB and MOG and ring-bearers Mom to perfection - but Michelle’s makeup - the bride was stunning and just enhanced her amazing beauty so perfectly. We even made her a little cold because us Moms were a little hot - and she worked through it. The icing on the cake she stayed at the church for touch ups after the ceremony because let’s just say a few of us knew we would be emotional (MOB moments).. Kelley was such a wonderful addition to our entire wedding day and we can’t say enough good things about her talents! She will definitely be recommended to many!

Sent on 07/25/2019
    Kelley Unthank Makeup 12
    Kelley Unthank Makeup 13
  • Ashley

Ashley Cole · Married on 06/08/2019

Kelley is a pure goddess!

If you and your girls are looking for a truly outstanding and professional make up artist for your wedding or any event, you would be foolish no to hire Kelley. Not only is she fun and kind, but she is the definition of talent and professionalism and will make all the women in your group feel like the most beautiful versions of themselves.

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Kelley Unthank Makeup 14

Jessica · Married on 05/26/2019

Very Talented- Great to work with!

So happy that Kelley did my makeup for my wedding! As someone who rarely wears any makeup I was worried about feeling like my makeup was too heavy or I wouldn't look like myself, but neither was the case with Kelley. I felt beautiful and very much like myself. I can't even count how many people came up to me and said what a beautiful job she did on my makeup. She was great to work with and Kelley and her assistant easily accommodate my wedding party of 9!

Sent on 06/03/2019

Kathleen · Married on 09/30/2017

Kelley was wonderful! She did a beautiful job with my makeup (bride), my bridesmaids, my mother and my mother in law. She really listened to me during the trial and worked hard to get the look I wanted. She was on time and when we ended up running a little behind schedule while getting ready, she did a great job making sure everyone was finished without skimping on their look. I was very happy with her!

Sent on 10/30/2017
    Kelley Unthank Makeup 15
    Kelley Unthank Makeup 16
    Kelley Unthank Makeup 17
    Kelley Unthank Makeup 18
    Kelley Unthank Makeup 19

Meghan · Married on 09/16/2017

I have only met with Kelley for my trial so far but she did an AWESOME job! I went the morning of my engagement photos and she gave me the exact look I was going for - natural look with a gorgeous neutral smokey eye. I felt gorgeous! Her personality is wonderful and you can tell that she truly cares about her clients and takes pride in her work. I can't wait to see how I look on my wedding day!!!

Sent on 10/25/2016
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 05/19/2017

Kelley is so freaking talented. She was my dream makeup artist. She made our entire bridal party and myself look straight out of a magazine from her magical skills. If I had all the money in the world I would want Kelley to do my makeup every single day!!! Everyone was so impressed! And on top of it all, her personality is so awesome. She is so easy to talk to which makes getting your makeup done even more enjoyable. I can't recommend her more! Thanks, Kelley!!! You were a D R E A M to work with!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Amelia · Married on 10/22/2016

I first met Kelley on a styled wedding shoot where she did my make up for the first time, and I absolutely loved it. It was just after I got engaged, and I got my first glimpse of myself as a “bride”. I knew then that I didn’t want any one else to touch my face on my wedding day. Kelley is so awesome, as a person and a professional make up artist. I loved my make up so much on my wedding day. It was gorgeous and lasted the entire night, while still looking and feeling natural. That was HUGE for me, and she nailed it. At my trial, we sat down and looked at tons of pictures of make up, comparing different looks and pulling together the look that had everything I wanted. Kelley talked me through the differences in airbrush vs traditional, and helped me choose which was best for me based on my skin type. On the big day, my MOH, mother, and mother-in-law and I were all so happy with our make up and everyone looked absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 11/06/2016

Kori · Married on 11/15/2015

Kelley was great! She just completed the make-up for my wedding party this past Sunday, November 15, 2015. My mother-in-law and my mother's make-up was outstanding. My bridesmaids and myself looked wonderful. I felt like a beautiful bride. Kelley is great and her personality is outstanding, you will look and feel great if you book Kelly Unthank for your Make-up Consultant. We were extremely pleased and grateful. She will travel as she traveled all the way to Fredericksburg, Virginia from Bowie, Maryland.

Sent on 11/19/2015

I loved working with Kelley!! I am not someone who typically wears a ton of make-up so I came into the process without knowing much about what I wanted and was a little worried I wouldn't feel comfortable with how I looked. Kelley was so reassuring and completely worked with the feedback that I gave her... and I ended up looking amazing! Everyone commented on how great my make-up was and I kept looking at my bridesmaids (who had all gotten their make-up done) and telling them how awesome they looked. Also, I felt that in general, Kelley had much more reasonable prices compared to others, and was an awesome person to work with (you end up spending quite a bit of time with your makeup artist), so, a great experience overall!

Sent on 09/24/2015

Jennifer · Married on 05/28/2015

I freaking love kelly. She is so amazing. She did a fantastic job on my bridesmaids and myself. She even put some makeup on my 4 year old bc she wanted to feel included. I feel like I became best friends with her bc she is so cool. And she does AMAZING work. Love you and thank you for making me stunning on my wedding day

Sent on 06/26/2015

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

Kelley is AMAZING! We had an initial consultation and makeup trial a few months before the wedding and within a few words, she knew exactly the type of look I was going for. On my wedding day, she was on time and ready to go, I asked for " a fresh face and highlight the eyes" for myself and my girls and she knocked it out of the park in limited time. My ladies looked AMAZING!! Kelley accented all of their features and kept their looks classic. We started the day at 9AM and after the wedding we partied till almost 3AM, and our makeup NEVER smudged! We all looked flawless all day!! I highly recommend Kelley as a wedding makeup artist or any special event! Kelley was so nice, cared about the details and gave us advice while getting ready, she felt like an old friend who had our best interest at heart to make sure our day was one of the best! THANK YOU, KELLEY!!

Sent on 10/22/2014
  • Kristyn

Kristyn · Married on 09/13/2014

I have never felt prettier! All my bridesmaids smiled ear to ear when they got to see themselves in the mirror once Kelley was done. She was a joy to work with and was able to complete all of my bridesmaids (11) on time!! She's a rockstar!! And great at her job.

Sent on 10/02/2014
  • Y

Yulia · Married on 05/25/2014

What a wonderful and skilled make up artist Kelley is. I am so glad I found her. I am more than happy with the make up she did for my wedding, and I am pretty picky. She is also cool and fun. Excellence!!!

Yulia

Sent on 07/31/2014

Erika · Married on 07/19/2013

Kelley did a great job on my makeup and my bridal party's makeup the day of the wedding. I met with her before the wedding to have a trial done. The trial makeup looked great, but she was able to make any changes I suggested on the day of the wedding. All my girls looked really great and the makeup def held up through the whole wedding. Thanks, Kelley!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Kerri · Married on 06/15/2013

My sister found Kelley for me and I am so happy she did! Kelley is extremely talented did such a fabulous job on make up for my wedding (including mother of the bride and bridesmaids makeup)! She was very flexible-offering to come to my house or complete the trial at hers. Also, when hair was taking longer than expected on the wedding day-she easily adjusted the schedule to make sure she had ample time to complete everyone. She really listened to what I liked/didn't like from having professional makeup done in the past. She was extremely responsive to emails/calls/texts, arrived on time and managed to work in a pretty cramped hotel room with lots of visitors coming in and out. She has a great personality and is a total perfectionist-which you will appreciate day of! Day of makeup stayed perfectly in tact day of-just slight touch ups on lips. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Kelley and am so happy we found her!

Sent on 07/21/2013
  • Leigh

Leigh · Married on 07/07/2012

I booked Kelley for my wedding make-up and she was truly AMAZING!! She is so talented and professional I wish I could have her at my house everyday to make me look that spectacular! Everyone at the wedding commented on how georgous I looked. It was a hot day and she stayed with me to do touch ups after the outside pictures before the reception. I look absoutly flawless in all of my pictures! Anyone looking for a make up artist for ANY event should book Kelley without hesitation!

Sent on 07/17/2012

Samantha · Married on 06/09/2012

I found her online and emailed her using the email address listed on her website. She responded almost immediately and she was able to work around my work schedule.

Our make up for the day of the wedding was beautiful and our photos turned our amazing. I have already recommended her services to others.

Sent on 07/15/2012

Nadia · Married on 05/12/2012

Kelley (and her assistant) were amazing. I was so pleased with her work during our trial that I was so excited to see her again and have my makeup done the day of the wedding. Just as I had expected, she was brilliant, even making my mother happy (who never wears makeup). Everyone looked wonderful and the fact that she was able to get myself, my mother, and 8 bridesmaids done to perfection in 4 hours was pretty admirable. The day couldn't have gone better and we couldn't have been happier.

Sent on 05/14/2012
  • I

Andrea · Married on 07/16/2011

Kelley was by far one of the most talented makeup artists we talked to before booking with her. She knew so much about which products to use and what colors would go with my complexion and hair color, and her tips and knowledge about looks for my face shape was flawless. I felt AMAZING on my wedding day and I owe it all to her and my hair stylist (which she recommended).

I did a trial run with Kelley about a month before the wedding and I loved it, in fact, I've booked her to do my wedding for one of my girlfriends weddings just because her work was THAT GOOD!

I would recommend her highly to anyone looking for a fantastic makeup artist for their wedding (or any event for that matter).

Thanks again Kelley!!

Sent on 12/15/2011

Leah · Married on 05/10/2015

Kelley came to me by way of her husband Ryan whose video company I hired to do the wedding video. I immediately loved how natural all the people on her website looked. My husband-to-be was scared that I would be unrecognizable on our wedding day. She did an amazing job! She balanced the classic and slightly glamorous look I wanted with my husband's desire to recognize me. At first I was nervous about the amount of wet and dry powder foundation she was putting on my face but I will tell you what --- It was 83 degrees during my wedding ceremony and I was sweating, really sweating. In my photos, you can't tell at all. I look perfect. On a nice spring day, I often appear shiny in photos (thanks T-zone) so this was a major success! She was also wonderful to work with. The only thing I will say is that I would estimate 75-90 minutes per person. We estimated only 60 minutes per person and ran over, which did make us late for departing for the venue.

Sent on 05/17/2015

Kelley did an amazing job on my wedding makeup this past weekend! I am not someone who wears very much makeup, and I wanted to make sure I still looked like myself on my wedding day. After my initial consultation I was confident Kelley knew exactly what I wanted.

The day of the wedding Kelley showed up at the hotel and did both my mother and I in the middle of all the craziness that was the bridal suite. She made sure I was happy with the final product and was more than willing to tweak anything I didn't love. She also gave me some pointers on how to keep the makeup looking great all day, which it did. I will definitely recommend Kelley in the future.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Rouhi · Married on 10/12/2014

I hired Kelley to be my makeup artist for my recent wedding. She did an AH-mazing job on my bridal party and myself!!! She basically made me look and feel like a supermodel for my wedding, and I can't thank her enough for her services! She was also punctual and super easy-going. Made the afternoon getting ready for my BIG event fun and pleasurable. Thanks again, Kelley!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Lindsay · Married on 10/17/2015

Kelley was fantastic! I received a referral from my mother in laws hair dresser to go with Kelley and I am so glad I did. Kelley came to me, on a weekend, in a SNOW STORM because I am an out of town bride without a car, to do my trial. I thought I looked beautiful - and I tend to be critical. She corrected anything I wanted because she's a perfectionist and wanted me to be happy. When I was a little concerned that we didn't have enough time to do my bridal party, mothers, etc. she found someone else to help for a few hours - no additional charge. On the day of the wedding she was funny and brought a lot smiles to our group. She was excellent and I am so glad I went with her.

Sent on 12/30/2015