P.O Box 340, Davidsonville, MD 21035 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Travel Bug, LLC

TRAVEL BUG, LLC is a travel agency based in Davidsonville, Maryland. TRAVEL BUG, LLC offers a personal touch to travel services, and ensures that each individual client has a smooth and easy honeymoon planning experience. With over 25 years of experience in the travel industry, Christi Rogers of TRAVEL BUG, LLC will take the stress out of your honeymoon planning and allow you to have a worry-free wedding day. TRAVEL BUG, LLC serves the surrounding areas of Annapolis and beyond.

TRAVEL BUG LLC will help you find your dream honeymoon destination, while remaining within your budget. Christi will personally deliver and review all travel documents prior to your trip. From tropical island getaways, to luxurious resort experiences, and even Walt Disney World vacations, TRAVEL BUG, LLC can customize your travel and get you to where you want to be. Personalized travel services include:

• Honeymoons

1 User photo

Travel Bug, LLC 1
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/08/2019

Chris Rogers of Travel Bug, LLC is the best! Very highly recommend!

From start to finish, Chris Rogers of Travel Bug, LLC guided and supported my husband and I to plan an incredible honeymoon. Based on her specific and helpful recommendations, Chris lead us seamlessly to reserve our honeymoon at Sandals - La Toc at St. Lucia. We are so incredibly grateful for her recommendations and expertise! She has many years of experience in the travel industry. She provides constructive, detailed and honest feedback. From travel to private car transportation, Chris assisted us with smooth transportation to and from the airport. (Travel today is not a cake walk!) Chris ensured that we were accommodated and welcomed by our butlers (Elsa, Joneill and Danielle) upon arrival. In relation to making a room selection, she clearly outlined our options, pricing, etc. She also gave valuable but realistic input on which excursions to select and why. I found this to be particularly insightful and helpful with planning and keeping our budget in mind. We really enjoyed the Mt. Pimar hike. It was a work-out! Our guide, Keyes, was very knowledgable and I ended up learning a lot about the land, fruits (there are over 90 types of mangoes) and St. Lucia's history. We were able to see Martinique from the top of Mt. Pimar.
    Before we left for our trip, Chris intentionally scheduled a pre-trip call to ensure that we had all of our questions answered as well as discussed restaurant options at the resort, packing, transportation, etc. She also provided her own personal recommendations from her travels there. These made all the difference! Chris kindly sent chocolate covered fruit to us during our stay. She is so kind and thoughtful! Lastly, Chris provided lots of guidance on what to pack and prepare for the trip in terms of weather, sun exposure, etc. I am very grateful for that. We booked our next trip already based on how wonderful our stay was as a result of all of Travel Bug, LLC's hard work, We will definitely work with Chris again and highly recommend her to anyone else for specific travel booking!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Katie ...it was a pleasure assisting you & Jon with your amazing honeymoon and I look forward to assisting you again with your future vacations. Congratulations!!!

Dan Springer · Married on 06/01/2019

Great experience

Christi was great to work with! She made everything so easy on us. My wife and I went the route of going to a Sandals but didn't know which one we wanted to go to. Christi laid out different options after getting our preferences and pointed us in the direction of Sandals Royal Caribbean in Jamaica. It was a great resort and she was able to get us a butler room which was awesome. Will definitely work with Christi again on future vacations. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Dan....it was a pleasure to work with you and Jenn and I am so happy that you both had an amazing honeymoon in Jamaica.
    I look forward to assisting you with your future vacations. Congratulations!!

Travel Bug, LLC FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, Scandinavia, South America
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance

• Cink Art
    Cink Art Wedding Invitations

For personal service, knowledge and attention to detail, Travel Bug is the company to work with when planning a honeymoon or vacation. Christi Rogers is so thorough - I have personally worked with her on a trip to Italy and the entire experience was flawless. I recommend Travel Bug to all my clients, friends and family.

• Desrochers' Video Productions
    Desrochers' Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Travel Bug LLC is second to none in the Maryland Travel Agency industry for all of your personal, family and Honeymoon vacation packages. I have been producing award-winning professional wedding videos for over 20 years now and Christi Rogers of Travel Bug LLC has been for several years now my exclusive preferred travel agent that I refer all of my newlyweds to when they are in search of the perfect honeymoon vacation package at an unbeatable all-inclusive package price. Be sure to contact Christi at Travel Bug, LLC for all of your present and future vacation and travel needs and be sure to mention my name for an additional bonus discount.

• Annapolis Wedding Chapel
    Annapolis Wedding Chapel Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Christie for many years, when I was with Paul's on the South River. Christie has always been a tremendous help to the couples - getting everything just right

• P.O Box 340 Davidsonville, Maryland, 21035 See on map