Travel Bug, LLC

Davidsonville, MD View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

TRAVEL BUG, LLC is a travel agency based in Davidsonville, Maryland. TRAVEL BUG, LLC offers a personal touch to travel services, and ensures that each individual client has a smooth and easy honeymoon planning experience. With over 25 years of experience in the travel industry, Christi Rogers of TRAVEL BUG, LLC will take the stress out of your honeymoon planning and allow you to have a worry-free wedding day. TRAVEL BUG, LLC serves the surrounding areas of Annapolis and beyond.

TRAVEL BUG LLC will help you find your dream honeymoon destination, while remaining within your budget. Christi will personally deliver and review all travel documents prior to your trip. From tropical island getaways, to luxurious resort experiences, and even Walt Disney World vacations, TRAVEL BUG, LLC can customize your travel and get you to where you want to be. Personalized travel services include:

• Honeymoons
  • Destination weddings
  • Cruises
  • Family trips
  • Group travel
  • Luxury trips

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Family Trips
Group Travel / Tours
Honeymoons
Luxury Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Alaska
North America
Pacific Islands
Scandinavia
South America

What travel services do you provide?

Travel Insurance

• Aryn
    Aryn R. Married on 04/24/2022

Christi is Wonderful!

Travel Bug, Christi, helped us plan our destination wedding in Jamaica. She was very accommodating when I decided to completely change location 4 times. Once we finalized the destination/trip she was very helpful keeping me updated on who booked for our party and the timeline of payments. When uncontrollable events in Jamaica delayed our trip, she was on top of updating the resort and provided the insurance claim info we needed to be made whole.

We will continue to use Travel Bug in the future because Christi makes it so easy!

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you, Aryn for the wonderful review. You and Bill were a pleasure to work with and I am so happy to have been part of creating your tropical wedding in Jamaica. I will look forward to assisting with many more vacations for you and your family.
    Congratualtions!!
  • Brooke
    Brooke K. Married on 11/05/2021

Phenomenal experience

Wow, Christi is phenomenal. She booked my sisters honeymoon and I knew I needed to have her book mine. Christi was attentive, responsive, and so kind! She made sure we had a phenomenal honeymoon and great room. She even handled a problem that arose promptly and a solution was found. I would highly recommend Christi if you want a seamless booking experience!

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review. You were a joy to work with and I am so happy that you & Andrew has an amazing honeymoon. Congratulations!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Cink Art Cink Art Wedding Invitations

For personal service, knowledge and attention to detail, Travel Bug is the company to work with when planning a honeymoon or vacation. Christi Rogers is so thorough - I have personally worked with her on a trip to Italy and the entire experience was flawless. I recommend Travel Bug to all my clients, friends and family.

Desrochers' Video Productions Desrochers' Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Travel Bug LLC is second to none in the Maryland Travel Agency industry for all of your personal, family and Honeymoon vacation packages. I have been producing award-winning professional wedding videos for over 20 years now and Christi Rogers of Travel Bug LLC has been for several years now my exclusive preferred travel agent that I refer all of my newlyweds to when they are in search of the perfect honeymoon vacation package at an unbeatable all-inclusive package price. Be sure to contact Christi at Travel Bug, LLC for all of your present and future vacation and travel needs and be sure to mention my name for an additional bonus discount.

Annapolis Wedding Chapel Annapolis Wedding Chapel Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Christie for many years, when I was with Paul's on the South River. Christie has always been a tremendous help to the couples - getting everything just right

P.O Box 340 Davidsonville, MD, 21035
Location of (Travel Bug, LLC)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding