Travel Bug, LLC

P.O Box 340, Davidsonville, MD 21035 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Travel Bug, LLC

TRAVEL BUG, LLC is a travel agency based in Davidsonville, Maryland. TRAVEL BUG, LLC offers a personal touch to travel services, and ensures that each individual client has a smooth and easy honeymoon planning experience. With over 25 years of experience in the travel industry, Christi Rogers of TRAVEL BUG, LLC will take the stress out of your honeymoon planning and allow you to have a worry-free wedding day. TRAVEL BUG, LLC serves the surrounding areas of Annapolis and beyond.

TRAVEL BUG LLC will help you find your dream honeymoon destination, while remaining within your budget. Christi will personally deliver and review all travel documents prior to your trip. From tropical island getaways, to luxurious resort experiences, and even Walt Disney World vacations, TRAVEL BUG, LLC can customize your travel and get you to where you want to be. Personalized travel services include:

• Honeymoons

1 User photo

Travel Bug, LLC 1

Justin Kozera · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing Honeymoon

Christi was amazing and answered every question that we through the process. She made everything stress free and a amazing honeymoon! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Justin for the great review!! I am so happy that you and Alex had an amazing honeymoon in Barbados. I will look forward to assisting you with your next vacation. Congratulations!!

Michael and Kelly Miller · Married on 09/29/2018

Christi did an amazing job booking our honeymoon and we had delays and keeping the resort up to date with our flight status

My wife and I met Christi at the open house before we got married and she asked what our requirements were that we wanted for our honeymoon and we gave them to her and she sent us to Sandals Barbados. We will use her to book and future trips we plan to go on.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Mike & Kelly...you both were a joy to work with and I will look forward to assisting you with your future vacations.
    Congratulations!!!

Travel Bug, LLC FAQ

• What types of travel do you specialize in? Cruises, Destination Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel / Tours, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips
  • What destinations do you specialize in? Alaska, Australia / New Zealand, Caribbean, Central America, Dominican Republic, East Europe, Hawaii, Mexico, North America, Pacific Islands, Scandinavia, South America
  • What travel services do you provide? Travel Insurance

• Cink Art
    Cink Art Wedding Invitations

For personal service, knowledge and attention to detail, Travel Bug is the company to work with when planning a honeymoon or vacation. Christi Rogers is so thorough - I have personally worked with her on a trip to Italy and the entire experience was flawless. I recommend Travel Bug to all my clients, friends and family.

• Desrochers' Video Productions
    Desrochers' Video Productions Wedding Videographers

Travel Bug LLC is second to none in the Maryland Travel Agency industry for all of your personal, family and Honeymoon vacation packages. I have been producing award-winning professional wedding videos for over 20 years now and Christi Rogers of Travel Bug LLC has been for several years now my exclusive preferred travel agent that I refer all of my newlyweds to when they are in search of the perfect honeymoon vacation package at an unbeatable all-inclusive package price. Be sure to contact Christi at Travel Bug, LLC for all of your present and future vacation and travel needs and be sure to mention my name for an additional bonus discount.

• Annapolis Wedding Chapel
    Annapolis Wedding Chapel Wedding Officiants

I have worked with Christie for many years, when I was with Paul's on the South River. Christie has always been a tremendous help to the couples - getting everything just right

• P.O Box 340 Davidsonville, Maryland, 21035 See on map