My Travel Agent

Bridgeton, NC View map

Congratulations! You're getting married. It is a wonderful and busy time for you. Every couple deserves to start their marriage with a honeymoon. Maybe it is just a few nights at the beach, maybe a week long cruise or an all inclusive in the Caribbean. I work with your budget to deliver the most value for your budget.

I do not charge my clients a service fee for planning honeymoons. My philosophy about being a travel agent is very simple. It is your trip. You and your fiancé tell me what you want and I take care of all of the arrangements.

My Travel Agent is located in New Bern, NC. I enjoy working with couples in Greenville, Washington, Morehead City, and Jacksonville, North Carolina.

Some of the other services I provide include coordinating transportation and hotel stays for the out of town guests.

I am a member of the Eastern North Carolina Wedding Association and the Inner Banks Wedding Association. I am affiliated with Travel Planners International and Ensemble Travel Group. I am a Certified Accessible Travel Advocate. You can also find me listed as a member of CLIA, Cruise Lines Internation Association. I was recently named one of the favorite travel agencies in New Bern by the Sun Journal newspaper.

What types of travel do you specialize in?

Cruises
Destination Weddings
Honeymoons
Romantic Trips

What destinations do you specialize in?

Caribbean
Central America
Dominican Republic
Hawaii
Mexico
North America

What travel services do you provide?

Emergency Assistance
Travel Insurance
    Kelsea Married on 05/14/2016
    Anita helped me set up my honeymoon to the Dominican republic. I had been looking myself to find anything in my budget but I just wasn't able to. I decided to call Anita. I told her exactly what my budget was and within a few hours she sent me an email of a list of resorts exactly in my price range and we went from there. Anytime I ever had a question she was always there to answer! She hooked my husband and I up on our honeymoon we were in the VIP section of the resort all for a great price! I will always use Anita whenever planning a trip!

My Travel Agent's reply:

Thank you so much Kelsea and Seth... looking forward to working with you in the future
  • User2628329 2+ years ago
    Anita helped us plan 2 trips. Both were amazing!!! She handled all the details and answered all my questions. She is very knowledgeable in so many aspects of travel and I will use her for all our vacations in the future. She made everything perfect

My Travel Agent's reply:

Thank you for your kind words... Where are you going next?

Portraits by Angelo Portraits by Angelo Wedding Photographers

Think you don't need a travel agent? Think again! Anita can get you better deals in better places at better times! Anita works with you and takes care of everything. If you want to enjoy your vacation then trust her to handle everything! Please don't wade through the internet trying to figure out what works for you, talk to Anita see what its like to have a professional help you. We have been colleagues for years and Anita is so knowledgeable and straight forward. Do yourself a favor and give her a call.

Butterfly Kisses Pavilion Butterfly Kisses Pavilion Barn & Farm Weddings

My Travel Agent (Anita) is a wonderful and easy to work with travel agent. Whether it's a simple weekend getaway or your long awaited honeymoon after the stress of planning your wedding she makes trip planning easy and always gets you the best deals!

Open Aperture Photography Open Aperture Photography Wedding Photographers

Anita helped me put together a surprise trip for my wife. It was fantastic! Anita did such an incredible job for us. I'll definitely be using her again.

PO Box 71 Bridgeton, 28519
Location of (My Travel Agent)

Other vendors in Wilmington for your wedding