Cynthia Rose Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Cynthia Rose Photography

Modern, timeless wedding photography.

Cynthia Rose Photography is comprised of Cynthia & Victor Cano, a husband and wife team specializing in modern, timeless wedding photography.  We document weddings as they are with emphasis on reality, with a little bit of dramatic but classic magazine-style portraiture.  Relax and enjoy your day, we'll take care of the photographs.

Cynthia Rose Photography is based in Eastern NC but available to travel wherever your love will take us.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Prints (3)
Engagement Shoot (2)
Multi. Locations (2)
Albums (2)

Cindy and Victor were absolutely amazing!! I could not have picked a better photographer. The pictures are beautiful and timeless and they were super helpful throughout the whole process. They were everything we were looking for in a photographer- stunning images, made us feel relaxed and comfortable, and very responsive throughout the planning process. My husband was nervous about having his picture taken and they worked so well with him. Could not recommend them enough!

Profile Picture Julia, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Cindy and Victor were a dream to work with! From the initial email consultation 2 years prior to my wedding through our wedding reception, I was VERY pleased with the service I received. Cindy was a complete sweetheart. She was very professional and extremely responsive to any and all questions I had for her. She was very helpful with recommendations for hair and makeup artists as well. Three weeks prior to my wedding, Cindy and I had a phone consultation in which she walked me through the entire wedding day. Come wedding day, I knew exactly what photos were being taken when. Throughout the entire reception, Cindy and Victor were non-stop capturing shots. They were super flexible when we wanted non-standard pictures and assisted us to take photos with every single one of our guests. The day following my wedding, a sneak peak was posted on Facebook and I was absolutely giddy with how beautiful the picture was. You will not be disappointed with Cindy and Victor.

Profile Picture Kristina, 7/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Cindy and Vic are amazing! I did my bridals with them in the gorgeous downtown Beaufort, NC. Absolutely stunning!! Friends wondered if the sunset was real it was that breathtaking. The way that they work together - each capturing different angles - and their attention to detail and lighting truly is an art. Cindy and Vic are very professional, sweet, and the best people ever. I was very reassured that each angle, moment, smile would be captured because I had them there. And they did not disappoint - our pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! Cindy and Vic - I cannot say enough about how great of a job they did. I only wish I could do it all again because it was such a wonderful day! Hopefully I can use Cindy and Vic again in the future for other life-changing events.

Profile Picture Morgen, 6/10/17, 3 Reviews

5 Photos

Portfolio

5 Photos

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Cynthia Rose is a great photographer. Her attention to top lighting is impeccable. We are always amazed at there photos she has of our brides and venues. We would always recommend Cynthia Rose Photography.

I love her creativity as a wedding photographer. Her photos capture the personality of each couple. I highly recommend Cynthia Rose Photography to create those memories of your special day

Cindy and Victor are the definition of" true professionals"! There is no end they won't go to theft the perfect shot. The passion they have for their craft is amazing. I highly recommend Cynthia Rose Photography to anyone wanting to perfectly capture their wedding day.

Cynthia Rose is one of the BEST Photographers ever! Her and Victor are such a pleasure to work with!

Cynthia is WONDERFUL! We enjoyed working with her greatly and appreciated her patience with a VERY windy beach wedding. She is amazingly talented!

Events