416 Cedar Point Boulevard, Swansboro, NC 28584 Map · Phone number

21 Reviews for Crystal Coast Tent & Event Rentals, LLC

• Anna

Anna · Married on 10/21/2018

Great Team

Chris and his team did an incredible job from start to finish. Very responsive to our needs and last minute add-ons, great quality items at a reasonable price. Highly recommend them for your tent, table, lighting and wedding needs!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Debra · Married on 06/09/2018

We used Crystal Coast Tent and Event Rentals for our wedding on the beach. We rented chairs, an arbor, drapes and sashes for the arbor, and we also did our table decorations and flowers through them. We live 5 hours away from the venue and I was concerned about that but I worked with Chris (owner) and he made it easy. Chris and his staff were very patient, responsive, and friendly. When I walked into the venue on the day of the wedding, It was even more beautiful than I could have hoped. Everything was set up and ready when we arrived and everything exceeded my expectations. My bouquet was exquisite! I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 07/28/2018

Rebecca · Married on 05/13/2017

We were very happy that we went with Crystal Coast Tent and Event Rentals. The coordinators I emailed with were very helpful and clear, which can sometimes be tricky over email. They didn’t try to get us to rent stuff we didn’t need, and were flexible in adjusting the contract (a lot) as our needs changed throughout the wedding planning process. Also, they coordinated well with our venue behind the scenes to make sure they were providing what the venue didn't already have, so we'd have what we needed day-of.

Sent on 07/02/2017

Crystal Coast Tent & Event Rentals, LLC FAQ

• Which of the following event rental services to you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Showroom
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Vases
  • What is the starting price for tents? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

Real Weddings

• Spotlight Event Services
    Spotlight Event Services Wedding DJs

I have been to many outdoor weddings locally where Crystal Coast Tent & Event Rentals did the setup. It always looks great and is done on time! I trust my DJ setup under their tents any day!

• Cynthia Rose Photography
    Cynthia Rose Photography Wedding Photographers

Awesome event rental company on the Crystal Coast! Perfect for the beach bride who needs to bring many items in for her event.

• DJ Professionals and Video
    DJ Professionals and Video Wedding DJs

We have been working with Chris and Megan for years and they continue to provide great services and products at every event! Doing a wondeful job and are wonderful people to people company!

• 416 Cedar Point Boulevard Swansboro, 28584 See on map