Travel Bug, LLC Reviews

1 User photo

Travel Bug, LLC 1

Justin Kozera · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing Honeymoon

Christi was amazing and answered every question that we through the process. She made everything stress free and a amazing honeymoon! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Justin for the great review!! I am so happy that you and Alex had an amazing honeymoon in Barbados. I will look forward to assisting you with your next vacation. Congratulations!!

Michael and Kelly Miller · Married on 09/29/2018

Christi did an amazing job booking our honeymoon and we had delays and keeping the resort up to date with our flight status

My wife and I met Christi at the open house before we got married and she asked what our requirements were that we wanted for our honeymoon and we gave them to her and she sent us to Sandals Barbados. We will use her to book and future trips we plan to go on.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Mike & Kelly...you both were a joy to work with and I will look forward to assisting you with your future vacations.
    Congratulations!!!

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Honeymoon assistance

Christi assisted us with booking our honeymoon. She was great to work with and answered any questions we had! This was my husband and I’s First time traveling outside of the country. Christi assisted by finding us the best resort based on our interests. We went to Sandals Montego Bay, Jamaica and it was AMAZING! Christi helped us find the perfect honeymoon suite. Thanks again, Christi!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Danielle for the kind words....you and John were are a pleasure to work with and I look forward to assisting you again with your future vacations...congratulations!!!

Shannon · Married on 08/25/2018

As I'm sure most people figure out, weddings can be very stressful. When it came to planning our honeymoon, Christi alleviated all of our stress. Out of all the vendors that we had to coordinate with for our wedding, Christi was by far the best to work with. She made great recommendations and we are extremely happy that we chose Saint Lucia for our honeymoon destination. She was very responsive and accommodating for any last minute changes we made to our trip. Overall, we had a great experience and we would be happy to go through Christi for our future trips!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Shannon....I am so glad that you & Mike had an amazing honeymoon ...St. Lucia is one of my favorite destinations as well. It was a pleasure working with you and I will look forward to assisting you with you next exciting vacation. Congratulations!!

Kayla · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I met Christi at our welcome reception at our wedding venue, Herrington on the Bay. She kept in contact with us via email and phone calls and took the time to help us pick our Honeymoon location. She was very informative and helpful because we had never gone out of the country or on an all-inclusive resort before. We ended up going with one of her recommendations, Excellence El Carmen in Punta Cana, and upgraded to the Excellence Club. The resort is adult only, new, beautiful, relaxing and everything we were looking for! Christi included the flights, resort, and even transportation to and from the airport which was so convenient. We will definitely be reaching out to Christi when we book our next all-inclusive vacation!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kayla for the great review. I am so happy that you and Paul had a great time. It was my pleasure assisting you with your honeymoon and I look forward to working with you again with your next vacation.

Samantha · Married on 07/28/2018

Planning a wedding and a honeymoon all at once is stressful but thanks to Travel Bug I was able to focus on just the wedding. They took care of everything and made sure we were getting the best experience possible! We were nervous about picking the perfect place and had a list of questions that were all answered by Travel Bug. They made me feel welcomed with the questions and even met up to talk about what we would expect. They were very nice and stayed on top of making sure we were getting everything we needed. Never waited for a response via email and was given some great traveling tips and tricks! We were so pleased with them that we already booked our next vacation using them! The geographical coverage they have is broad and I feel safe traveling with their recommendations and information. The hardest part is narrowing down which country to travel to next! Highly recommend them for anyone! Just tell them what you are most interested in and they can make it happen!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

WOW what an awesome review...thank you Samantha! You and Chris were a pleasure to work with and I am so happy that you had a great time on your honeymoon. Looking forward to assisting with your future adventures...

Rebecca · Married on 06/08/2018

Travel Bug was great to work with! Super helpful, informative, and responsive. I highly recommend their services to anyone looking to travel and plan a nice vacation.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Rebecca!!! I am so happy that you & Jacob had a nice honeymoon in Turks. I look forward to assisting you again with your next vacation. Congratulations!!!

Sarah · Married on 06/05/2018

Christi helped my husband and I plan our honeymoon to Sandals Antigua in July 2018. She was very knowledgeable, helpful, and responsive to any of my questions. She even meets with you in person to go over details before traveling and gives you suggestions of what to pack/bring with you. When we had an issue during our honeymoon I was able to contact her and she helped to try to resolve the problem. I would highly recommend Christi to anyone looking to plan a trip!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Sarah ...I enjoyed working with you to plan your honeymoon in Antigua. I will look forward to assisting you & Corey with your next vacation.

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2018

Christi Rogers was incredibly helpful, informative and valuable to work with in planning our honeymoon. She provided great advice on various options - we benefited from her vast knowledge on various destinations. Also, when bad weather impacted our travel arrangements she quickly intervened and helped us get rebooked, refunded and started with an insurance claim. She was awesome and we will definitely work with her again!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Meghan for letting me be part of your honeymoon planning. You and Justin were awesome to work with and I will look forward to assisting you with your next vacation...welcome home and congratulations!!

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2018

Christi came highly recommended by a couple of friends and she definitely lives up to her reputation. She is very knowledgeable and helped make the travel plans for my destination wedding easy. It was a pleasure working with her and we will definitely be reaching out to her again for our next vacation.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Stephanie...your group was so much fun to work with and I felt privileged to be a part of your amazing destination wedding in Cabo.
    Congratulations to you and Aaron and I look forward to assisting you again with your next vacation.

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Christi provided the most appropriate options for the criteria we gave her. She went above and beyond for our trip. She answered our questions promptly and understood our concerns. She was extremely professional and a delight to deal with. Definitely will use her again. We had an amazing honeymoon!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the great review Amanda. I will look forward to assisting you again on your next vacation. Congratulations!

Jennifer · Married on 10/29/2017

Christi Was so helpful and informative. She made the planning process for our Jamaica Honeymoon so easy! We stayed at Sandals. She has stayed there many times herself and was able to tell us in detail what to expect which was awesome! We highly recommend her and would use her services again!!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Travel Bug, LLC 2

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review!!! You were great to work with and I will look forward to assisting you again with your next vacation! Congratulations!!
  • Jackie

Jackie · event on: 01/04/2018

Christie made planning our honeymoon a breeze! She had great suggestions and was very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend her services!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jackie for the great review. I enjoyed working with you and Ethan and will look forward to assisting you on your next vacation.

Nichole · Married on 10/06/2017

Our friends referred us to Christi at Travel Bug about a year ago when we began planning our honeymoon for October 2017. Christi was extremely helpful when it came to planning where in the Caribbean we should go- she spoke to us on the phone several times and explained/described all the different Sandals resorts, room types, and levels so we could make our decision based on what we were looking for. She was so informative, flexible, and always very responsive. We already started booking our next vacation with Christi!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Nichole...I loved working with you and Andrew with your honeymoon and I will look forward to assisting you with your future vacations. Congratulations!

Chelsea · event on: 09/11/2017

Christi was fabulous and helped us find the perfect place for our honeymoon. She was extremely responsive and so helpful throughout the process. I highly recommend using Christi to help booked your next trip/vacation.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea!! I loved being a part of your very special vacation!!
    I look forward to assistng you and Giancarlo with your future vacations.

Meghan · Married on 09/03/2017

Sent on 10/29/2017
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 07/08/2017

Christi was fantastic! I first met her at a bridal expo and spoke to her for a few minutes. She took all the time I needed as there were hundreds of people passing by. She spend over an hour and a half on the phone with us discussing all the different Sandals resorts. She provided us with so much information for us to make the best choice possible. Everything she suggested was 100% spot on. She provided us with upgrade options but never forced anything upon us. She was extremely organized and made this process so much nicer. I have never used a travel agent before but I will now use Christi for all our future trips. With so much unknown having never traveled to Jamaica before, Christi was able to make us feel at ease with everything.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

WOW Hannah...what a wonderful review...thank you! You and Dave were great to work with and I am so happy that your honeymoon in Jamaica was amazing.
    Congratulations and I can't wait to assist you with your next vacation.

Nicole · Married on 06/30/2017

Christi was great when planning our honeymoon. She took care of booking our Sandals, all inclusive vacation. She found us a great deal and was able to provide us with so much information about the different resorts so we could choose which one we wanted to go to. She was always quick to respond to emails and so nice! We will definitely be booking all of our vacations in the future through her.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Nicole !! I loved working with you and I am so glad that you and Joey had an amazing honeymoon. I will look forward to assisting you with your future vacations. Congratulations!

Ashley · Married on 06/17/2017

Christi Rodgers from Travel Bug is amazing!
    We have done several trips with her, but this trip had to be even more amazing than ever. It was out Honeymoon!! Christi recommended a few options for us and we choose the Sandals resort in Antigua. For one of our flights to Antigua we had a little hiccup and missed one of our flights. We called Chrisit right away trying to figure out our options. Christi was currently in Punta Cana for work and was still quick to jump the gun and get the rest of our trip straight. Since we were flying to Antigua, we found out that only one flight a day was going to Antigua. I thought I was going to miss 1 whole day of our honeymoon, of course I was very up set. But Christi was able to get us on the next flight the following morning! Not only did she get us a flight the next morning, she also was able to have the air lines allow us to come home and extra day later, along with the Sandals resort giving us an extra day to stay in Antigua. If It wasn't for Christi we wouldn't have been able to gain an extra day on our honeymoon, that we had thought we were going to loose. If anyone needs a great travel agent Christi is who you should pick very nice and organized!! My husband and I were so thankful we were able to have such a relaxing and romantic honeymoon like how we imagined it!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Ashley for the awesome review!! You and JC are a great coupe and so fun to work with...I will look forward to planning many more vacations for you.

Krystle · Married on 06/12/2017

Christi was excellent at explaining what we were to expect once we got to the resort and the differences between all of the resorts. We really loved that she was able to recommend a nice room with a gorgeous view and they were able to accommodate her recommendation. This made our honeymoon trip extra special.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Krystle...you and Jason were a lot of fun to work with and I am so happy that you had a wonderful honeymoon in St. Lucia. I will look forward to assisting you with your next vacation. Congratulations!!!
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 11/05/2016

Christi was easy to work with and sent us on the right track for an all inclusive honeymoon. So friendly and walked us through all the steps of our travel. So glad we decided to get a travel agent!!

Sent on 12/17/2016

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Congratulations Wendy & Liz...you both were super fun to work with and I loved assisting you with your amazing honeymoon. I will look forward to working with you again on your next vacation.
  • F

Donna · Married on 11/05/2016

Christi was absolutely wonderful travel agent to work with. She arranged first-class flights for myself and my husband to begin our honeymoon, helped us book and schedule every outing we had while at Sandals in St. Lucia, and specifically requested a particular butler during our stay who was wonderful. We had a great honeymoon and are so happy with the service we received. Christi was professional and kind. She never pushed us to do anything out of our budget and presented everything to us in an easy-to-understand way. We would recommend anyone book their honeymoon with her.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Donna...I enjoyed arranging your honeymoon. I will look forward to assisting you again with your next vacation. Congratulations!

Becca · Married on 10/01/2016

Christi was incredibly helpful in planning our honeymoon to St. Lucia (Sandals). She had great tips regarding rooms, places to eat, places to visit, excursions. etc. She booked everything for us and gave us a great itinerary kit before we left. She made everything SO easy! Thank you so much for helping us plan the honeymoon of our dreams!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Becca...I am so happy that you & Brian had an amazing honeymoon. You were both great to work with and I look forward to assisting you again on your next vacation...Congratulations!

Jaclynn · event on: 08/22/2016

We worked with Christi Rogers for our honeymoon and she was great! Very responsive and fun to work with! She was very helpful in finding the perfect honeymoon resort for us and we felt like she was there for us their whole way through. Days before the honeymoon we wanted to add something to our trip and she was able to make it happen within minutes. She got us a beautiful suite with an amazing ocean room at a gorgeous resort for something completely within our budget!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jaclynn...congratulations! You guys were awesome to wok with and I will look forward to assisting you weigh your next vacation.