Travel Bug, LLC Reviews

Travel Bug, LLC 4
Travel Bug, LLC 5
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Getting married on 11/02/2019

Christi Was so helpful and informative. She made the planning process for our Jamaica Honeymoon so easy! We stayed at Sandals. She has stayed there many times herself and was able to tell us in detail what to expect which was awesome! We highly recommend her and would use her services again!!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Travel Bug, LLC 6

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the awesome review!!! You were great to work with and I will look forward to assisting you again with your next vacation! Congratulations!!

Shonda Moss · Married on 07/20/2019

She made my event stress free.

Travel Bug answered all my guests' questions and made our trip seamless. I am already planning my next trip.

Sent on 07/29/2019
    Travel Bug, LLC 7
    Travel Bug, LLC 8
    Travel Bug, LLC 9
    Travel Bug, LLC 10

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Shonda and Brian for letting me be a part of your special day!!! I enjoyed working with you and your group on your destination wedding and I look forward to assisting you with your future vacations. Congratulations!!!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/08/2019

Chris Rogers of Travel Bug, LLC is the best! Very highly recommend!

From start to finish, Chris Rogers of Travel Bug, LLC guided and supported my husband and I to plan an incredible honeymoon. Based on her specific and helpful recommendations, Chris lead us seamlessly to reserve our honeymoon at Sandals - La Toc at St. Lucia. We are so incredibly grateful for her recommendations and expertise! She has many years of experience in the travel industry. She provides constructive, detailed and honest feedback. From travel to private car transportation, Chris assisted us with smooth transportation to and from the airport. (Travel today is not a cake walk!) Chris ensured that we were accommodated and welcomed by our butlers (Elsa, Joneill and Danielle) upon arrival. In relation to making a room selection, she clearly outlined our options, pricing, etc. She also gave valuable but realistic input on which excursions to select and why. I found this to be particularly insightful and helpful with planning and keeping our budget in mind. We really enjoyed the Mt. Pimar hike. It was a work-out! Our guide, Keyes, was very knowledgable and I ended up learning a lot about the land, fruits (there are over 90 types of mangoes) and St. Lucia's history. We were able to see Martinique from the top of Mt. Pimar.
    Before we left for our trip, Chris intentionally scheduled a pre-trip call to ensure that we had all of our questions answered as well as discussed restaurant options at the resort, packing, transportation, etc. She also provided her own personal recommendations from her travels there. These made all the difference! Chris kindly sent chocolate covered fruit to us during our stay. She is so kind and thoughtful! Lastly, Chris provided lots of guidance on what to pack and prepare for the trip in terms of weather, sun exposure, etc. I am very grateful for that. We booked our next trip already based on how wonderful our stay was as a result of all of Travel Bug, LLC's hard work, We will definitely work with Chris again and highly recommend her to anyone else for specific travel booking!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Katie ...it was a pleasure assisting you & Jon with your amazing honeymoon and I look forward to assisting you again with your future vacations. Congratulations!!!

Dan Springer · Married on 06/01/2019

Great experience

Christi was great to work with! She made everything so easy on us. My wife and I went the route of going to a Sandals but didn't know which one we wanted to go to. Christi laid out different options after getting our preferences and pointed us in the direction of Sandals Royal Caribbean in Jamaica. It was a great resort and she was able to get us a butler room which was awesome. Will definitely work with Christi again on future vacations. Thanks again!

Sent on 07/05/2019

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Dan....it was a pleasure to work with you and Jenn and I am so happy that you both had an amazing honeymoon in Jamaica.
    I look forward to assisting you with your future vacations. Congratulations!!

Justin Kozera · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing Honeymoon

Christi was amazing and answered every question that we through the process. She made everything stress free and a amazing honeymoon! Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Justin for the great review!! I am so happy that you and Alex had an amazing honeymoon in Barbados. I will look forward to assisting you with your next vacation. Congratulations!!

Michael and Kelly Miller · Married on 09/29/2018

Christi did an amazing job booking our honeymoon and we had delays and keeping the resort up to date with our flight status

My wife and I met Christi at the open house before we got married and she asked what our requirements were that we wanted for our honeymoon and we gave them to her and she sent us to Sandals Barbados. We will use her to book and future trips we plan to go on.

Sent on 12/17/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Mike & Kelly...you both were a joy to work with and I will look forward to assisting you with your future vacations.
    Congratulations!!!

Danielle · Married on 09/22/2018

Honeymoon assistance

Christi assisted us with booking our honeymoon. She was great to work with and answered any questions we had! This was my husband and I’s First time traveling outside of the country. Christi assisted by finding us the best resort based on our interests. We went to Sandals Montego Bay, Jamaica and it was AMAZING! Christi helped us find the perfect honeymoon suite. Thanks again, Christi!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Danielle for the kind words....you and John were are a pleasure to work with and I look forward to assisting you again with your future vacations...congratulations!!!

Shannon · Married on 08/25/2018

As I'm sure most people figure out, weddings can be very stressful. When it came to planning our honeymoon, Christi alleviated all of our stress. Out of all the vendors that we had to coordinate with for our wedding, Christi was by far the best to work with. She made great recommendations and we are extremely happy that we chose Saint Lucia for our honeymoon destination. She was very responsive and accommodating for any last minute changes we made to our trip. Overall, we had a great experience and we would be happy to go through Christi for our future trips!

Sent on 09/21/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Shannon....I am so glad that you & Mike had an amazing honeymoon ...St. Lucia is one of my favorite destinations as well. It was a pleasure working with you and I will look forward to assisting you with you next exciting vacation. Congratulations!!

Kayla · Married on 08/04/2018

My husband and I met Christi at our welcome reception at our wedding venue, Herrington on the Bay. She kept in contact with us via email and phone calls and took the time to help us pick our Honeymoon location. She was very informative and helpful because we had never gone out of the country or on an all-inclusive resort before. We ended up going with one of her recommendations, Excellence El Carmen in Punta Cana, and upgraded to the Excellence Club. The resort is adult only, new, beautiful, relaxing and everything we were looking for! Christi included the flights, resort, and even transportation to and from the airport which was so convenient. We will definitely be reaching out to Christi when we book our next all-inclusive vacation!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Kayla for the great review. I am so happy that you and Paul had a great time. It was my pleasure assisting you with your honeymoon and I look forward to working with you again with your next vacation.

Samantha · Married on 07/28/2018

Planning a wedding and a honeymoon all at once is stressful but thanks to Travel Bug I was able to focus on just the wedding. They took care of everything and made sure we were getting the best experience possible! We were nervous about picking the perfect place and had a list of questions that were all answered by Travel Bug. They made me feel welcomed with the questions and even met up to talk about what we would expect. They were very nice and stayed on top of making sure we were getting everything we needed. Never waited for a response via email and was given some great traveling tips and tricks! We were so pleased with them that we already booked our next vacation using them! The geographical coverage they have is broad and I feel safe traveling with their recommendations and information. The hardest part is narrowing down which country to travel to next! Highly recommend them for anyone! Just tell them what you are most interested in and they can make it happen!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

WOW what an awesome review...thank you Samantha! You and Chris were a pleasure to work with and I am so happy that you had a great time on your honeymoon. Looking forward to assisting with your future adventures...

Rebecca · Married on 06/08/2018

Travel Bug was great to work with! Super helpful, informative, and responsive. I highly recommend their services to anyone looking to travel and plan a nice vacation.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Rebecca!!! I am so happy that you & Jacob had a nice honeymoon in Turks. I look forward to assisting you again with your next vacation. Congratulations!!!

Sarah · Married on 06/05/2018

Christi helped my husband and I plan our honeymoon to Sandals Antigua in July 2018. She was very knowledgeable, helpful, and responsive to any of my questions. She even meets with you in person to go over details before traveling and gives you suggestions of what to pack/bring with you. When we had an issue during our honeymoon I was able to contact her and she helped to try to resolve the problem. I would highly recommend Christi to anyone looking to plan a trip!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Sarah ...I enjoyed working with you to plan your honeymoon in Antigua. I will look forward to assisting you & Corey with your next vacation.

Meghan · Married on 05/26/2018

Christi Rogers was incredibly helpful, informative and valuable to work with in planning our honeymoon. She provided great advice on various options - we benefited from her vast knowledge on various destinations. Also, when bad weather impacted our travel arrangements she quickly intervened and helped us get rebooked, refunded and started with an insurance claim. She was awesome and we will definitely work with her again!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Meghan for letting me be part of your honeymoon planning. You and Justin were awesome to work with and I will look forward to assisting you with your next vacation...welcome home and congratulations!!

Stephanie · Married on 05/06/2018

Christi came highly recommended by a couple of friends and she definitely lives up to her reputation. She is very knowledgeable and helped make the travel plans for my destination wedding easy. It was a pleasure working with her and we will definitely be reaching out to her again for our next vacation.

Sent on 05/22/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Stephanie...your group was so much fun to work with and I felt privileged to be a part of your amazing destination wedding in Cabo.
    Congratulations to you and Aaron and I look forward to assisting you again with your next vacation.

Nick · event on 01/12/2018

Christi was a pleasure to work with. Her knowledge of Sandals and all of the options they provide made our decision so much easier during a time where wedding planning was already very difficult! I would recommend Christi for any other couples looking for a honeymoon!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Nick!!! I loved assisting you and Chelsea with your dream honeymoon.
    I will look forward to working with you again on your next vacation.

Matt · event on 01/08/2018

Awesome! Will definitely be using again

Sent on 01/24/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Matt! I am so glad that you & Emma had an awesome honeymoon in Barbados and I will look forward to assisting you both with you next vacation... Congratulations!!!
  • Jackie

Jackie · event on 01/04/2018

Christie made planning our honeymoon a breeze! She had great suggestions and was very responsive and helpful. Highly recommend her services!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Jackie for the great review. I enjoyed working with you and Ethan and will look forward to assisting you on your next vacation.

Amanda · Married on 11/11/2017

Christi provided the most appropriate options for the criteria we gave her. She went above and beyond for our trip. She answered our questions promptly and understood our concerns. She was extremely professional and a delight to deal with. Definitely will use her again. We had an amazing honeymoon!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the great review Amanda. I will look forward to assisting you again on your next vacation. Congratulations!

Eric · event on 10/16/2017

Christi Rogers was wonderful. She came to us highly recommended from my brother and his wife, who got married the year before I did. They said she was fantastic, and they were certainly right.

Christi made what could have been a very stressful process very easy. She helped book flights and rooms for our honeymoon and was a fantastic source of information.

My wife and I can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Eric..you and Amy are awesome and I loved being able to assist you with your amazing honeymoon...I look forward to assisting you again with your future vacations. Congratulations!

Nichole · Married on 10/06/2017

Our friends referred us to Christi at Travel Bug about a year ago when we began planning our honeymoon for October 2017. Christi was extremely helpful when it came to planning where in the Caribbean we should go- she spoke to us on the phone several times and explained/described all the different Sandals resorts, room types, and levels so we could make our decision based on what we were looking for. She was so informative, flexible, and always very responsive. We already started booking our next vacation with Christi!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Nichole...I loved working with you and Andrew with your honeymoon and I will look forward to assisting you with your future vacations. Congratulations!

Julie · event on 09/11/2017

Christi was excellent to work with, very responsive and informative. We can't wait to book with her again!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you Julie!! It was a pleasure assisting you with your honeymoon and I look forward to working with you again soon for your next vacation!! Congratulations!

Chelsea · event on 09/11/2017

Christi was fabulous and helped us find the perfect place for our honeymoon. She was extremely responsive and so helpful throughout the process. I highly recommend using Christi to help booked your next trip/vacation.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea!! I loved being a part of your very special vacation!!
    I look forward to assistng you and Giancarlo with your future vacations.

Meghan · Married on 09/03/2017

Sent on 10/29/2017
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 07/08/2017

Christi was fantastic! I first met her at a bridal expo and spoke to her for a few minutes. She took all the time I needed as there were hundreds of people passing by. She spend over an hour and a half on the phone with us discussing all the different Sandals resorts. She provided us with so much information for us to make the best choice possible. Everything she suggested was 100% spot on. She provided us with upgrade options but never forced anything upon us. She was extremely organized and made this process so much nicer. I have never used a travel agent before but I will now use Christi for all our future trips. With so much unknown having never traveled to Jamaica before, Christi was able to make us feel at ease with everything.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Travel Bug, LLC's reply:

WOW Hannah...what a wonderful review...thank you! You and Dave were great to work with and I am so happy that your honeymoon in Jamaica was amazing.
    Congratulations and I can't wait to assist you with your next vacation.