1625 Old Generals Highway, Annapolis, MD 21401 Map · Phone number

About Annapolis Wedding Chapel

I have come to realize that there are so many couples who dream of a simpler ceremony than most of the
local venues are willing to accommodate. Perhaps, they would just like a few guests to be in attendance, or maybe they would rather have a private ceremony with just the two of them.
Until now, there has not been a small intimate place for them to go, since most sites will charge a rental or site fee, as well as making them guarantee an exorbitant number of guests, when all they ever wanted was a small ceremony with close family and friends.
So I set out to create a unique setting for small ceremonies and opened the Annapolis Wedding Chapel in September of 2010
- with no rental or site fees - Pets are welcome to participate or just attend - this is your day, have fun.

If you have a site or venue that has special meaning to you, I am also available.

Follow Annapolis Wedding Chapel on

IMG4104
IMG3999
IMG4746
Annapolis Wedding Chapel
I belong to the lady who officiates the weddings - I can't be here when there is a wedding because I...
Are you sure?
Are you sure?
Mom is over here.............dad is this way..........get them in here - time to start the wedding!
DSC1560

34 Reviews for Annapolis Wedding Chapel

1 User photo

Annapolis Wedding Chapel 1
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I absolutely love this establishment. From beginning to end they had our best interest at heart and just wanted us to have the best experience ever

Sent on 08/18/2018
    Annapolis Wedding Chapel 2

Angela · Married on 12/09/2017

Loveta wrote the most beautiful ceremony for us to use at Quiet Waters Park. She made us (and the guests) laugh and cry with her sweet, personalized words. And she gave us beautiful copies of our vows, ceremony, and all the legal paperwork we need to make my name change. Can't say enough good things about her!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Taiyana · Married on 10/23/2015

I LOVEEEEEEDDDDDD Everything about my wedding. Loveta was AWESOME in every aspect from start to finish. I made 2 changes to my ceremony 2-3 before the ceremony and she had no problem accommodating us. If you're looking for a small romantic place, Annapolis wedding chapel is it! Everyone that we invited said the place was beautiful and they are still talking 2 weeks later :-). I've read reviews about Loveta being "rude" and I can't believe it. From the very beginning she was straight forward and to the point. When my now wife and I left, all I could say was 'wow, she's been doing this a while and she knows what she's doing' I was thoroughly impressed. 5 stars alllll the way across!!

Sent on 11/03/2015

Annapolis Wedding Chapel FAQ

• What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Presbyterian

• Linton Photography
    Linton Photography Wedding Photographers

I have done many, many weddings with Lavitta. In 26 years of weddings I have never seen a more professional wedding vendor. Amazing!

• Michael K. Music Productions Wedding DJs

I've worked with Loveta Wilen for many years. One of the true wedding PROFESSIONALS out there who puts the bride and groom's satisfaction FIRST on her list of priorities. Her attention to detail and uncompromising insistence on quality and perfection means you're in good hands when it comes to having a wonderful wedding day.

• AJK Events
    AJK Events Wedding Planners

Annapolis Wedding Chapel is a great alternative to the courthouse. Loveta is very professional and the chapel is so beautiful! Loveta takes great pride in keeping the chapel and the grounds beautiful for all her brides and grooms! I highly recommend the Annapolis Wedding Chapel!

• 1625 Old Generals Highway Annapolis, 21401 See on map