89 Hook Road, Westminster, MD 21157 Map · Phone number

About LC's Simple Ceremonies & More

LC's Simple Ceremonies is a wedding officiant located in Westminster, Maryland, servicing the Maryland area. Since 2010, LC's Simple Ceremonies has been helping budget-minded couples celebrate their special day with an affordable and simple ceremony that is meaningful. This officiant serves small weddings, providing an intimate and affordable ceremony that will start your marriage journey with a day to remember.

Experience
Ladonna Vaughn-Crowl was ordained through The American Marriage Ministries in 2010, when she decided to fulfill her passion for love and marriage by officiating weddings in the Maryland area. Ladonna will discuss your wedding vision with you and is dedicated to making wedding dreams come true within an affordable environment.

LC's Simple Ceremonies offers officiant services for non-denominational weddings. She performs customized vows, and can perform ceremonies at an average length of 30 minutes. Officiating services include:

• Civil union

Simple ceremony
image

28 Reviews for LC's Simple Ceremonies & More

Cortney · Married on 09/23/2018

She was amazing!!! I am so blessed to have her do my wedding she was understanding and all about what we wanted. It felt like I knew her my whole life. Thank you ladonna you did amazing!!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

LC's Simple Ceremonies & More's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed meeting your families and helping to make memories of such a celebration of love. Warmest Wishes to All of you.

Meghan · Married on 11/03/2017

Ladonna was early to the rehearsal, and gracious even though we were late! She is a lovely, easygoing person who is as open-minded and empathetic as they come. She worked with us from states away before the wedding, and put our worries at ease throughout the process. Our ceremony was short and sweet, but her presence was definitely felt, and appreciated. I would definitely recommend Ladonna as an Officiant!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Carol · Married on 09/03/2017

CHOOSE LADONNA! LaDonna just officiated my daughter's wedding this past weekend. My daughter and I met LaDonna many months ago for our initial meeting. From the first moment, it was obvious to me that LaDonna was the perfect person to help create a ceremony that would make my daughter feel only happiness with her choice. While I did not communicate often with LaDonna, my daughter did. She only said positive things about all contacts. LaDonna was very pleasant at all times, from the rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, and ceremony/reception. She showed up early for the ceremony, tried to ease my mind, and kept a smile on her face every second. I am so very glad that my daughter chose LaDonna. You want an officiant who shows she really cares; her sincerity was certainly obvious. YOU WILL BE HAPPY!

Sent on 09/06/2017

LC's Simple Ceremonies & More FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 250.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Bayline Studios Photography and Events Wedding Photographers

We did our first wedding with Ladonna on Friday July 19th, at the beautiful wedding setting of the Antrim 1844. Despite 98 degree heat and 90 % humidity the wedding ceremony was exceptional. Ladonna's soft, friendly and caring manner did not waiver. She truly loves what she does, and loves joining two hearts. I am very much looking forward to working with her again soon. - Robbie McLean, Bayline Studios Photography and Events

• 89 Hook Road Westminster, Maryland, 21157 See on map
    Location of (LC's Simple Ceremonies & More)