4200 3rd Street, Baltimore, MD 21225 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Weddings By Angie

Weddings By Angie is a wedding officiating business located in Baltimore, Maryland. Angie Rodriguez, the founder and officiant of the company, specializes in non-denominational wedding ceremonies. Angie combines her reliability with affordable packages to ensure couples receive a ceremony that is tailored to their requirements. A ordained Officiant, she travels throughout Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Delaware to provide couples with ceremony services.

Angie aims to craft unforgettable ceremonies with personalized touches to ensure couples will cherish their wedding day for years to come. She encourages couples to write and speak their own vows, which adds sentiment and emotion to the ceremony. In addition to providing services for non-denominational, earth-based, and evangelical couples, Weddings by Angie serves couples with the following religious affiliations:

• Presbyterian

Weddings By Angie 4
Weddings By Angie 5

Cheray · Married on 11/02/2019

Such a sweet soul

Angie was amazing to say the least. She was prompt, professional, and most importantly, took stress off me. She handled almost everything for me without any added stress to me or my husband. She was honest, caring and thoughtful. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2019

Kind and flexible

We started looking for an officiant super late in the game, probably about one month before our wedding. We initially were going to get a self-uniting license to marry ourselves, but decided to hire an actual officiant at the last minute. We decided to book Sealed with a Kiss by Kait. Kait was so nice and helpful when we couldn't really find any ceremony scripts that felt like us. We're not very traditional at all. She was so supportive and made us feel like we weren't weirdos for wanting something a little different. She wasn't actually able to perform our ceremony on our wedding day, so she directed us to Angie. Angie is so sweet! She was really easy to work with and she understood our desire for something nontraditional. She worked with us to create the perfect ceremony in only a couple days because our wedding was so soon. She loves Shakespeare and Star Wars, which are two of our favorite things, so we knew she was a keeper. She reads beautifully and has a lovely speaking voice. She performed our ceremony so well and we received lots of compliments from our guests. She really is the sweetest woman and I can't imagine anyone having a hard time getting along with her. If you need an officiant, reach out to her ASAP!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Weddings By Angie's reply:

Thank you Jess for your kind words. I felt our instant connection as well, whether it was the Star Wars notations or the Shakespeare, I knew I wanted you all the have the best wedding possible. You were a beautiful bride and I loved doing things unconventionally for a change. Please keep in touch and tell Paul to keep on quoting Shakespeare!! Love Ms. Angie
  • Katherine

Katherine Cromwell · Married on 06/01/2019

She was the best!

Angie worked with us to make our wedding so unique and was more than happy to listen to use and make it ours. I would recommend her to anyone!

Weddings By Angie 6
    Weddings By Angie 7
    Sent on 06/25/2019

Weddings By Angie's reply:

Aww!! Thanks for sharing the photos!! I love the two of you and your families. Everything was so very perfect and I wish you a lifetime of happiness!! Love Ms. Angie

Weddings By Angie Pricing

Weddings By Angie Price Rates

Weddings By Angie FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 350.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    No Denomination
    Orthodox Christian
    Pagan
    Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    DE
    MD
    PA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings By Angie 1
    Wedding Certificate to all New Couples

To all couples who book me for their upcoming wedding and pay by October 31, I will include a beautiful wedding certificate which will be signed by their witnesses and be a treasured keepsake.

• 4200 3rd Street Baltimore, MD, 21225 See on map