4200 3rd Street, Baltimore, MD 21225 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Weddings By Angie

Weddings By Angie is a wedding officiating business located in Baltimore, Maryland. Angie Rodriguez, the founder and officiant of the company, specializes in non-denominational wedding ceremonies. Angie combines her reliability with affordable packages to ensure couples receive a ceremony that is tailored to their requirements. A ordained Officiant, she travels throughout Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Delaware to provide couples with ceremony services.

Angie aims to craft unforgettable ceremonies with personalized touches to ensure couples will cherish their wedding day for years to come. She encourages couples to write and speak their own vows, which adds sentiment and emotion to the ceremony. In addition to providing services for non-denominational, earth-based, non-religious or evangelical couples, Weddings by Angie serves couples with the following religious affiliations:

• Presbyterian
  • Wiccan
  • Methodist
  • Orthodox Christian
  • Agnostic
  • Baptist
  • Jewish
  • Lutheran

Other couples have also viewed

• Weddings Quick and Sweet
the manleys 51 1062423 159252934377276

27 Reviews for Weddings By Angie

• Meghan

Meghan C. · Getting married on 05/08/2022

Our Fairy godother and completely inpossible to habe our wedding without Angie

We had hired Angie before the virus really took over. During our planning time we had to change/ reschedule our wedding 4 times. Angie is titled as an officiant but she was and is so much more. On the 4th time we had to make a larger change Angie was unable to be there on our big day. But she stepped in and without a thought and found us another officiant, even after Angie literally doing everything under the sun for us she had even transformed all payments made to Angie straight to the new officiant. Even after everything Angie as has done for us, Angie is everything a fair godmother is ever fairy tail wa.y Angie was there for me and my craziness every step of the way and still months later is still by our side to guide me step by step in all after wedding paperwork. But not only could she not make it to marry us, but she had done a wedding in PA then left that wedding to be sure to join us for the reception. I was so blow away seeing that caring, relaxing loving smile, which took so much stress away knowing Angie was there. Almost a year ago Angie started as an officiant and left our family!!! Angie thank you so much for all you have don't and all you continue to do to help and support us. You job is defiantly your calling

The McGlothlin's

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Shayf

Shaquora · Getting married on 09/26/2021

A Woman of Gold

Words cannot express how eternally grateful my new husband and I for ms. Angie's service. Not only is her communication stellar which during such an emotional time is very much needed, but her attitude is warm and inviting. She created such a beautiful wedding ceremony for us which we will get to have forever in our bound copy. She truly is amazing! Such a sweet lady with a heart of gold who will forever be remembered for all that she did for us! Thank you so very much Ms. Angie - Nigel and Shay Sanderson

Sent on 09/29/2020

Weddings By Angie's reply:

And thank YOU for your hospitality shown in knowing that I was traveling from afar and offering me a place at the table to enjoy the reception and take photos with you and just enjoy watching the two of you during your first hours as man and wife. That always gives me joy. Please extend a warm thank you to Nigels parents, they were so very kind to me. And also to your Uncle, grandmother and the ladies at the table and I also want to give recognition to the young man who was helping with everything else, music, making sure people were served, offering to get me a drink while I filled out paperwork. Its so easy to remember the sweet personalities of a small and intimate group, especially when they all rolled up their sleeves to make sure your day was perfect. I hope our paths cross again. Until we meet again.

Love Ms. Angie

Joanna B. · Married on 03/27/2021

Angie is the BEST!!

Having known Angie for many years, even before she began Weddings By Angie, I knew that I wanted her Perfect combination of Caring, Friendliness, Flexibility, and Professionalism to get my Beloved & Me married. Her guidance before, during and after our specially-tailored wedding was So Reassuring!

Sent on 04/01/2021

Weddings By Angie's reply:

Thank you Jo for these kind words. You and Alfred BELONG together and I wanted to be the one to sign off on your license. It was a dream come true for me as much as you!! And the cupcakes were literally the "icing on the cake!" Thank you for making this day special for me as well. I would travel anywhere for my dearest friends.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Weddings By Angie Pricing

Weddings By Angie Price Rates

Weddings By Angie FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 400
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 400
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 150
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Orthodox Christian
    Pagan
    Presbyterian
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    DE
    MD
    PA
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Weddings By Angie 1
    Wedding Certificate to all New Couples

To all couples who book me for their upcoming wedding and pay by October 31, I will include a beautiful wedding certificate which will be signed by their witnesses and be a treasured keepsake.

• 4200 3rd Street Baltimore, MD, 21225 See on map
    240-421-1187 (Phone number)
    Location of (Weddings By Angie)