3706 Timber View Way, Reisterstown, MD 21136 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Photography by Ellen

I have such a passion for beautiful photography. Romance, and Love are reflections of my work.

You can also view my images at: www.photographybyellen.com

Follow Photography by Ellen on

iyw262 51 115411

28 Reviews for Photography by Ellen

• I

Ilana · Married on 06/03/2018

Ellen has been working with my family for years to document all of our special occasions. From Bat Mitzvahs to Senior pictures to most recently, my wedding. She is a brilliant photographer and works tirelessly to capture every detail. I was so pleased with the photos and will forever cherish what she captured.

Sent on 06/30/2018

Beth · Married on 06/03/2017

If you are looking for a professional who takes AMAZING pictures then Photography by Ellen is your answer! I hired Ellen to photograph my son's wedding ceremony and reception. Ellen's package included their engagement pictures which were FANTASTIC! Ellen is very thorough and works hard for her clients! She has an incredible artistic eye and as a result, she captures the most BEAUTIFUL pictures! I was very impressed with her work and my son and his new bride LOVE their photos from their wedding and the engagement pics as well! This is one area where every penny you spend is well worth the results and with Ellen you get what you pay for and more!! I very HIGHLY recommend her services for any occasion!!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Erica · Married on 09/12/2014

I had my engagement and wedding photos done by ellen and words can't explain how perfect they came out. now I'll have beautiful photos to go with the amazing memories I had on our wedding day.

Sent on 10/15/2014

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Photography by Ellen FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,052.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,591.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount