Carroll Avenue, Laurel, MD 20707 Map · Phone number

About Darling & Daughters

We believe in the age-old decoration of the supper table with enticing blooms and foliage, curated candlelight, and forever good food and wine - a true feast. We remain so grateful to work with clients who trust our flowers to reflect that very moment as a temporal but timeless element.

Please inquire through our site: https://www.darlinganddaughtersfloral.com/investment

Follow Darling & Daughters on

Darling & Daughters 6
Darling & Daughters 7

Jessica Patterson · Married on 04/06/2019

Breathtaking Floral Arrangements!

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Maria and her team. They created the most breathtaking, beautiful, vibrant, romantic floral arrangements for my spring wedding. I knew from the start that I wanted my flowers to be different, I wasn't really a fan of the "tight" and "manicured" looks of flowers I had seen and experienced in dozens of other weddings. DarlingDaughters fit exactly what I was looking for (if you have time check out their instagram because I because I was AMAZED!)-Maria and her team worked very closely and personally with my family to create the vision we had in mind and I can only say that on my wedding day I was brought to tears by their creations. Luckily, my photographer was able to capture their beauty because I will literally be dreaming about these flowers for years to come.

Sent on 04/20/2019
    Darling & Daughters 8
    Darling & Daughters 9
    Darling & Daughters 10

Darling & Daughters's reply:

Jess, thank you!! Thank you. It was an honor to be part of your wedding day, and so much fun to work with the flowers you love. Long live the Vermeer wedding!
  • Tracey

Tracey · Married on 11/10/2018

Beautiful flowers!

Maria is so sweet and did such a wonderful job with the bouquets for our wedding. I know next to nothing about flowers and basically just told her my wedding colors at our first meeting. She took that little tidbit and ran with it! The bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages were all gorgeous, and our flower girl looked like a princess with her flower crown. I was in love with our wedding flowers and cannot thank or recommend Maria and Darling & Daughters enough!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Darling & Daughters 11
    Darling & Daughters 12
    Darling & Daughters 13

Darling & Daughters's reply:

Tracey, this made my day - thank you so much. I loved your bouquet and the beautiful start to your wedding day, among so much else. The best of autumn wrapped up in an early November wedding - thank you for your trust! Happy New Year to you, beautiful bride. xx

Suzanne · Married on 09/29/2018

We hired Darling and Daughters to do the flowers for our wedding and we couldn’t be more pleased! Maria was amazing to work with, she really worked with us to help create amazing bouquets, table center pieces and cocktail table centerpieces. The flowers were beautiful and we received so many compliments from our guests. I would hands down hire Darling and Daughters again in a heart beat! Maria works with our bakery to get fresh flowers on our cake to tie into the overall look. Truly amazing flowers, design and professionalism!

Sent on 10/09/2018
    Darling & Daughters 14

Award

Darling & Daughters FAQ

• Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Carroll Avenue Laurel, MD, 20707 See on map