1131 HUNTMASTER TER, Leesburg, VA 20176 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Loudoun D Floral

Loudoun D Floral is a wedding florist located in Leesburg, Virginia. Embodying passion, beauty, and elegance, they offer distinct and creative designs in their studio. Their goal is to take the work off of your shoulders, but never out of your hands. High expectations are welcomed at Loudoun D Floral, and they are excited to hear from potential clients to discuss how their work can suit their wedding occasion.

Loudoun D Floral is pleased to offer their services to any couple in and around the Loudoun County area. Styles available range from vintage to modern and items available include everything from aisle decor to bouquets. Floral services which Loudoun D Floral offers include:

• Cleanup

Loudoun D Floral 5
Loudoun D Floral 6

Hina Farooq · Married on 01/20/2018

Loudoun D Floral

Daniela is truly amazing! The flowers arrangements for my wedding were all magnificent and I received so many compliments!! The centerpieces were displayed beautifully. Daniela pays attention to detail. The flowers were exactly what I have pictured and wanted. I love how she really took her time when everything. Her customer service was amazing as well, I never felt rushed. She also kept me updated through the process and new ideas.

Sent on 10/16/2018
    Loudoun D Floral 7

Anna · Married on 12/23/2017

Daniela is seriously the best. She provided all of the flowers for my husband and I's Christmas Wedding. My dream vision was for a winter wonderland and Daniela absolutely helped me achieve that vision, even though I am more than challenged when it comes to understanding flowers, arrangements, etc. I would get overwhelmed and stare blankly at her (I always felt so badly afterwards), but she was always very patient with me and was able to help me get through it.

All of the flowers that she provided us with (centerpieces, ceremony pieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages) turned out better than I could have imagined. I had several guests comment on how fresh, beautiful, and lovely the arrangements all were.

Two of my favorite things she did for us were so tiny, but so special. She put a carnation in the middle of my otherwise entirely rose bouquet, as a little nod to my grandparents who had passed away prior to my wedding. The other little thing was that she put three pins in my bouquet and three pins in my husband's boutonniere, each in the shape of a Mickey head, because we are big Mickey and Minnie fans. But honestly, probably the best part of all was that she was willing to deliver the flowers to the venue for us (rather than us having to pick them up ourselves). Not having to coordinate the hassle of getting the flowers ourselves saved us a whole mess of time and stress.

(A final shout-out to Daniela for being so, SO patient with us as we got all of her vases back to her!!! THANK YOU!!!)

Sent on 01/26/2018

Loudoun D Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 210.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 18.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 70.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 120.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,300.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Modern, Preppy, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 1131 HUNTMASTER TER Leesburg, VA, 20176 See on map