4570 Eisenhower Avenue, Alexandria, VA 22304 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 3

About Sweet Root Village

Sweet Root Village is a group of designers specializing in unique and customized floral design. We are a small business co-owned by Lauren Anderson and Rachel Bridgwood, two ladies striving to give every client the style, quality, and personalization they deserve on their big day. We have four amazing team members who work and design side-by-side with us! We strive to build relationships, to create special experiences, and to incorporate as many sustainable practices into our business as well as our personal lives as possible.

We would love to have you come by our studio in Alexandria for a cup of coffee to chat about your wedding! Email us at thevillage@sweetrootvillage.com to find out more information or inquire through our website at www.sweetrootvillage.com

Follow Sweet Root Village on

Real Weddings 6 Photos

124 Reviews for Sweet Root Village

Carol Szurkowski · Married on 04/11/2020

Fantastic Florist

The ladies are Sweetroot Village are truly top-notch. They were able to work within my budget after I explained my priorities to them, and they came up with a some great ideas to really help me get the most bang for my buck. The flowers were certainly the major decorative element at my mid-November tented reception, and they put together so many impressive pieces, including several installations, that really stole the show. They are also easy and fun to work with. They are fabulous and I can't recommend them more highly.

Sent on 05/09/2020

Jaclyn G · Married on 01/19/2020

January Modern DC Wedding

As a bride who didn’t know what she wanted and had no floral vision, I struggled with dictating what I wanted. Fortunately SRV and my planner worked with me and came through with the most beautiful floral and candle design! They came up with 3 different arrangements that worked well together and the room was stunning. The bouquets were all gorgeous and our chuppah flowers were more than I could have imagine. The SRV team was honest about what we could do within my price range and where I should spend for my bang. Loved them!!!!

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Bean · Married on 11/02/2019

SRV made our wedding dreams come true!

From beginning to end, working with SRV was a fantastic experience. Lauren and Rachel are lovely and I immediately knew during our first meeting with them that our wedding planner had suggested the right floral vendor. As I learned more about their business, I was inspired by their honest and transparent approach and ultimately could not have been more thrilled to be supporting two wonderful female entrepreneurs. Lauren and Rachel were extremely responsive, going through multiple iterations of a contract with us as we worked to nail down the specifics of our wedding day florals and answered my many questions quickly and with a smile on their faces! They were also extremely open to re-using arrangements throughout the day to ensure we were getting the best "bang for our buck", and proactively offered suggestions as to where we could cut back to ensure we stayed within our budget without sacrificing the overall aesthetic we were trying to achieve. Given the positive experience leading up to our big day, I knew our flowers would be beautiful - but SRV's work exceeded even my greatest expectations. The true show-stopper was an elevated arrangement they created for our head table, which was so beautiful that our guests are still talking about it several months after our wedding. My husband and I are so thankful to the incredible SRV team for making our wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 01/23/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sweet Root Village FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 350.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 275.00
    $ 450.00
    $ 10000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Nautical
    Romantic
    Tropical
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral

3 Real Weddings

• Jewish Heart and Soul—Rabbi-Cantor Annie Bornstein Wedding Officiants

I had the pleasure of working with Sweet Root Village in Georgetown (Washington,DC) recently and was really impressed! From weeks preceding the wedding, they were in touch with me regarding the particulars and were on top of everything at the actual wedding. I think that their work and their employees are top of the line and would recommend them to anyone for any event. I look forward to working with them again. Jewish Heart And Soul - Rabbi Cantor Annie Bornstein

• 4570 Eisenhower Avenue Alexandria, VA, 22304 See on map
    5712068016 (Phone number)
    Tuesday through Friday from 10:00am till 2:00pm
    Location of (Sweet Root Village)