Something Vintage Rentals Reviews

Something Vintage Rentals 6
Something Vintage Rentals 7
  • Marilyn

Marilyn Procaccini · Married on 07/13/2019

Outstanding quality tables and furnishings

The Something Vintage team was so awesome to work with on our selection of farm
    Tables, head table chairs, guest chairs and couches, tables and games for the lawn. We had such a great time going to the warehouse and seeing in person all of our choices for my daughters and son in law wedding on July 13. The team was so helpful as we put together their perfect pieces for the wedding. Throughout the process as we added things they were responsive and helpful. When you see all of their inventory you are blown away at the selection, but seeing it all at Shadow Creek for our wedding was perfection. The blues were striking for our couches. The tables were beautiful. We can’t say enough positive things about our experience and what it did to make the wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 08/23/2019
    Something Vintage Rentals 18
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning Farm Tables

For our wedding we needed to bring in everything, and I mean everything. Even bathroom amenities. So, I wanted some gorgeous but simple farm tables. Something Vintage did not disappoint, and their staff was a dream to work with. When I figured out I need chairs at almost the last minute, they worked with me to see if they had something in their inventory that would work. And, the end results were gorgeous (just look at the pictures). Will be using them for future family events and anytime I need to rent upscale furniture again.

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Something Vintage Rentals 19
    Something Vintage Rentals 20

Something Vintage Rentals's reply:

Hi Megan! Thank you for all the kind words and sending pictures! Your big day looked gorgeous! We are so happy to hear our farm tables were exactly what you were looking for! Please let us know if we can help with any parties or celebrations in the future!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/10/2019

Most amazing furniture & decor rentals

Just had the most perfect, dream-come-true wedding and Something Vintage deserves so much credit for that for all the pieces and details that brought my vision to life! I was going for a really laid-back, boho, vintage, romantic feel and they nailed it. We had a lounge set up during cocktail hour, which was so beautiful with a couch, carpet, coffee table and two chairs. We also rented a farm table for our cake and cookies, really pretty vintage plates and amber and rose colored water goblets for our dinner tables. Made the reception look so beautiful! My FAVORITE part... our sweetheart table! We rented the Reagan (copper sweetheart table) and the Willow (a double peacock chair) and it was so gorgeous. Exactly the look I was going for and my groom kept saying all night how happy he was with our sweetheart table and how comfortable and fun the chair was. So nice to be able to sit so close to each other for some laughs and kisses. Exactly what I wanted. My wedding planner did most of the coordination with the SVR team but she works closely with them often so I imagine she has nothing but good things to say as well, since she recommended them for our big day. Really beautiful pieces of furniture and great inventory. Only regret is not visiting their warehouse in person myself during the process- I follow them on Instagram and it looks so fun!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Something Vintage Rentals 21
    Something Vintage Rentals 22
  • Tacy

Tacy Lambiase · Married on 05/05/2019

An elevated look

Glad we chose to work with Something Vintage for our wedding! It started with needing a huppah, and not wanted to spend an arm and a leg to buy one. Luckily, Something Vintage had a beautiful wooden arbor to rent, and we found other pieces to incorporate that made our wedding unique and fun (and easy - we wanted to rent as many items as possible!).

The SV team is very helpful and communicative. They realized that we can rented two chairs for our sweetheart table that were actually going to be too short (we didn't realized they were more lounge-style chairs). So, they offered us the option to have a platform to raise the chairs, or to exchange them for any other set. We loved the chairs we swapped for better than the original ones we selected - they were just beautiful!!

I do recommend stopping by their warehouse before you rent, if you can. Some items were a little larger than we expected (but still worked perfectly!). Plus, it looks like a fun place to visit.

Thank you for a great experience, Something Vintage!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/04/2019

A perfect accent to our ceremony!

For my wedding day we rented the handmade white plates with gold rims, gold forks, the assortment of blue glass goblets, and the crossback chairs. The pieces were all beautiful and added so much style and interest to our tablescapes. Something Vintage was super easy to work with and we'd definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/20/2019
    Something Vintage Rentals 23
    Something Vintage Rentals 24
    Something Vintage Rentals 25
  • Miriam

Miriam S · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic Experience

We rented several items from SV for our outdoor/garden/vintage inspired wedding. The pink velvet sofa was a hit with all the guests and the buffet was a perfect fit for our numerous cakes.

All the communications I had with SV were clear and friendly and very responsive. They definitely had the best selection of vintage items for the DC area. My only regret is not going to their showroom before the wedding! It looks amazing. Delivery and pick up were great.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2018

Great Rental Company!

We loved working with Something Vintage for our wedding! They have a great selection, and all of their pieces are in great condition. It was so fun to walk around their warehouse and look at all of the pieces, and the staff is so helpful. We definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Melanie Flynn · Married on 08/04/2018

Something Vintage made my boho wedding dreams come true!!

Something Vintage made my boho wedding dreams come true!! I only knew I wanted my husband and I to sit in peacock chairs at the head table and their wonderful team helped me fill in my vision with a stunning hedge wall, vintage carpets, Pinterest worthy lounge area plus all of the little details!! Not only was the team super easy to work with, the delivery was stress free and the entire package was affordable. My only issue is that I fell in love with every piece and wanted to keep it all!! Something vintage stepped my wedding game up in a MAJOR way. They exceeded all of my expectations and I can’t stop drooling over my pictures. They also have so many styles and options to choose from, you’ll definitely be able to construct the wedding scene of your dreams!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Something Vintage Rentals 26
    Something Vintage Rentals 27

Ilana · Married on 05/05/2018

Wonderful vendor. Their products are so beautiful, and what stands out is how friendly they are, with amazing flexibility, responsiveness, and quality service. I loved their blue velvet couch, vintage rugs, and gold accents. They care about their customers. Recommended 100%.

Sent on 08/29/2017
  • Alina

Alina · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful Vintage Rentals

We loved our vintage lounge that really added a personal touch to our venue! It was the perfect creative seating addition for our cocktail hour! Jumbo Jenga was also a huge hit!

Sent on 02/07/2019
    Something Vintage Rentals 28
    Something Vintage Rentals 29
    Something Vintage Rentals 30

Hi Alina!

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are happy to hear our pieces helped bring your vision to life! We love your lounge set-up and the horses are too cute! We loved working with you and let us know if we can help you with any future events!

Dawn · Married on 05/01/2018

Industrial Chic Brought to Life!

We definitely recommend Something Vintage! We hired them for our wedding at Dock 5 in DC to design and provide industrial looking decor. Dawn designed the perfect industrial-chic look for the space and it was exactly what we were looking for!! Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/31/2018

John Bruce · Married on 03/16/2018

Completely Professional and Personable.

Our entire experience from beginning to end was fantastic. I never expected picking out our rental pieces would be so much fun! My wife fell in love with all the gals at Something Vintage that helped make our day so good. We still get compliments about how rad our set up was and it's truly all because of Something Vintage!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Kerry · Married on 12/02/2017

Fantastic wedding vendor! They worked with my budget constraints and made excellent suggestions to fit my style/needs. The delivery went smoothly, the setup was beautiful. It really added flare and memorable style to our special day. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

I used Something Vintage Rentals for my tables, chairs, lounge furniture and bar and everything was absolutely gorgeous!!

Sent on 11/19/2017
    Something Vintage Rentals 31
    Something Vintage Rentals 32
    Something Vintage Rentals 33

Kelsey · Married on 06/25/2017

The items we rented looked perfectly elegant for our back yard wedding. Every one was very responsive!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Something Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to review Something Vintage, Kelsey! We are thrilled you were happy with our pieces for your backyard nuptials! We have a soft spot in our hearts for backyard weddings :) Thank you again! --Dawn Crothers

Dana · Married on 04/22/2017

Love their stuff! Went through goodshuffle.com but I had great communication with these folks too! Loved their stuff...highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Working with Lauren, Dawn and the Something Vintage team was the best part of my styled shoot! Communication and execution were well-streamlined and their flexibility was incredibly helpful with my hectic schedule. I enjoyed working with them so much, in fact, that soon after I wound up joining the SVR team!

Sent on 01/01/2017

My fiancé and I had the most wonderful experience with Something Vintage! Dawn, Lauren, and their crew really love what they do! Their professionalism, style, fabulous selections, and open communication were all invaluable for styling our reception! All of our guests raved about our furniture and special pieces. Something Vintage turned our event into a beautiful and welcoming space! We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Melissa · Married on 10/15/2016

Dawn and Lauren were wonderful to work with. They gave excellent advice and were always available over the several months of planning. We received many compliments on the beautiful farm tables, chairs, benches, lounges, bars and decor we rented. The delivery crew were friendly and on time. We could not have been more happy with the way the wedding turned out and the service we received. Thank you, SVR Team!!!!!

Sent on 12/27/2016
  • Rebekah

Rebekah · Married on 10/10/2016

Where to begin!? I used Something Vintage for a large event and from start to finish having them be a part of it was a dream. I'd rented a historic venue for the event and Something Vintage had an incredible selection of styles to pick from that fit perfectly with the style and feel of the day. I got a sofa and chairs / side tables, a rug, and lots of the decor pieces (pillows, crates, frames) which added so much to the details. Everything was gorgeous! The delivery and pickup times were easy to work with and just in general, it was a wonderful experience that I hope I get to repeat in the future.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2016

We rented white washed and natural wood farm tables, bentwood chairs, two beautiful wing-backs chairs, and an AMAZING vintage pick up truck for our wedding on 10/8/16. Everything was flawless and Dawn allowed us to "share" our rental with the wedding that took place at our venue the day after ours - such an awesome idea!

I'd highly recommend Something Vintage to anyone!

Sent on 10/11/2016
  • Devin94

Devin · Married on 09/25/2016

Dawn and Lauren at Something Vintage are amazing! They are very responsive and suggested items to help our vision come to life. We had a vintage book themed wedding and rented several items including a card catalog, vintage books, a trunk, the Library table and the gorgeous Merlot sofa. The delivery crew showed up early and everything was set up perfectly. SV is constantly adding new things to their inventory, and because I was unable to stay off of their website, I added a few things throughout the process. SV was very easy to work with, and all of their items made our wedding gorgeous! Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Mirela · Married on 09/24/2016

Working with Dawn was such a pleasure. Very easy going and efficent. She provided feedback right away and was able to provide exactly what i was looking for. Thank God for Google, search engine definitely helped me find just the right person for this event. I'd definitely use Dawn's services again in the future.

Sent on 03/15/2012

Something Vintage is AMAZING! We used one of their newer pieces, which was a fire place mantel, and placed it at the ceremony site and it was to die for! I received so many compliments on it and it really was just breathtaking. We also rented the farm house tables and mixed chairs (among other items) and people just thought that they were just awesome. I would highly recommend using them. They are great!

Sent on 09/11/2015