Something Vintage Rentals Reviews

46 Reviews for Something Vintage Rentals

• Heather

Heather Nornhold · Married on 02/29/2020

Highly Recommend!

We rented several pieces from Something Vintage for our wedding and they looked fantastic in our space! Everyone we worked with was very friendly and easy to work with. We highly recommend!

Sent on 03/08/2020

Something Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much, Heather!

It was a pleasure working with you on your special day, and we're so happy everything turned out amazing!

All the best,
    The SVR Team
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Mills · Married on 02/02/2020

2/2/2020 Romantic Industrial Wedding

The lounge set and bride/groom seating we added to our wedding from Something Vintage were perfection! It was the icing on the cake that was our romantic industrial themed wedding at The Winslow in Baltimore. The pieces we chose so perfectly suited our style and colors, but their whole inventory is drool-worthy! From my initial inquiry clear through day of and follow-up, their people were a dream to work with. Professional, flexible, and responsive. We cannot thank them enough for their customer service and helping our wedding vision come together!

Sent on 02/19/2020

Something Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Jen!! We had so much fun working with you, and we are thrilled we could play a role in your big day. Thank you again for taking the time to send us your feedback and congratulations on your wedding!!!
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 12/31/2019

What a huge difference these rentals made - stunning!

We worked with Something Vintage to rent a backdrop for our photo booth and a separate wall that we used to construct an intricate escort card display. Amazing! These pieces made all the difference in bringing both components of the reception together. SV was so easy to work with, thank you!!!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Something Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you for all the kind words Catherine! We are so happy to hear the backdrops worked perfectly for your space - the Bellamy Gold & Fringe backdrop is one of our favorites!!! We are so happy that everything was awesome for your big day. Let us know if we can ever help with any events in the future!
  • Kate

Kate Appenzeller · Married on 12/29/2019

Brought my vision to life!

SVR was absolutely amazing and played a huge part in helping to bring my vision to life! We rented the Shaw bars and bar backs, the District sweetheart table, the Ayla flatware, some wine barrels, cute decor items like vintage books and a camera, and my absolute FAVORITE, the Catskill buffet. Each item was exactly as envisioned and delivered seamlessly. Working with the SVR team was a dream, they were extremely responsive and helpful from start to finish. I cannot recommend them enough if you are looking to add a one-of-a-kind touch to your wedding day!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Something Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the tine to write us these reviews, Kate!! We had so much fun working with you and we are thrilled we could play a role in your big day. Thank you again for taking the time to send us your feedback and congratulations on your wedding!!!
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 10/12/2019

Beautiful Pieces

I used Something Vintage for rentals for our wedding at Walker's Overlook on 10.12.19 and their team was very easy to work with! I met Lauren at their show room which was super organized and she showed me all the pieces on my "wishlist" and also gave some additional recommendations. I chose their The Willow Rattan Settee for my husband and I to sit at around the Reagan copper sweetheart table and used the Phoenix copper U-shaped bar. They then arranged a proposal and contract for me to sign and handled delivery details with my wedding coordinator. And the pieces looked SO beautiful in my reception space. I would highly recommend Something Vintage for future brides!

Pictures by: https://www.greygardencreative.com

Sent on 10/28/2019

Perrye · Married on 09/28/2019

Excellent service, beautiful rentals!

I rented a large bar from Something Vintage for the cocktail hour for my wedding. Something Vintage has an absolutely beautiful inventory of items and they were great to work for throughout the process. They were super responsive to my initial inquiry, very transparent during the booking process and worked seamlessly with my planner to make sure everything was in place for my wedding! Would definitely recommend to another bride looking for beautiful rentals and excellent service!

Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Trista

Trista · Married on 09/23/2019

Something vintage was quick and response easy to work with.

So easy to work with, their team was quick in response and very professional. The delivery crew did a fantastic job setting up they even wiped all of our chairs clean.

Sent on 10/08/2019
  • Marilyn

Marilyn Procaccini · Married on 07/13/2019

Outstanding quality tables and furnishings

The Something Vintage team was so awesome to work with on our selection of farm
    Tables, head table chairs, guest chairs and couches, tables and games for the lawn. We had such a great time going to the warehouse and seeing in person all of our choices for my daughters and son in law wedding on July 13. The team was so helpful as we put together their perfect pieces for the wedding. Throughout the process as we added things they were responsive and helpful. When you see all of their inventory you are blown away at the selection, but seeing it all at Shadow Creek for our wedding was perfection. The blues were striking for our couches. The tables were beautiful. We can’t say enough positive things about our experience and what it did to make the wedding so beautiful!

Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 06/08/2019

Stunning Farm Tables

For our wedding we needed to bring in everything, and I mean everything. Even bathroom amenities. So, I wanted some gorgeous but simple farm tables. Something Vintage did not disappoint, and their staff was a dream to work with. When I figured out I need chairs at almost the last minute, they worked with me to see if they had something in their inventory that would work. And, the end results were gorgeous (just look at the pictures). Will be using them for future family events and anytime I need to rent upscale furniture again.

Sent on 06/14/2019

Something Vintage Rentals's reply:

Hi Megan! Thank you for all the kind words and sending pictures! Your big day looked gorgeous! We are so happy to hear our farm tables were exactly what you were looking for! Please let us know if we can help with any parties or celebrations in the future!
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/10/2019

Most amazing furniture & decor rentals

Just had the most perfect, dream-come-true wedding and Something Vintage deserves so much credit for that for all the pieces and details that brought my vision to life! I was going for a really laid-back, boho, vintage, romantic feel and they nailed it. We had a lounge set up during cocktail hour, which was so beautiful with a couch, carpet, coffee table and two chairs. We also rented a farm table for our cake and cookies, really pretty vintage plates and amber and rose colored water goblets for our dinner tables. Made the reception look so beautiful! My FAVORITE part... our sweetheart table! We rented the Reagan (copper sweetheart table) and the Willow (a double peacock chair) and it was so gorgeous. Exactly the look I was going for and my groom kept saying all night how happy he was with our sweetheart table and how comfortable and fun the chair was. So nice to be able to sit so close to each other for some laughs and kisses. Exactly what I wanted. My wedding planner did most of the coordination with the SVR team but she works closely with them often so I imagine she has nothing but good things to say as well, since she recommended them for our big day. Really beautiful pieces of furniture and great inventory. Only regret is not visiting their warehouse in person myself during the process- I follow them on Instagram and it looks so fun!!

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Tacy

Tacy Lambiase · Married on 05/05/2019

An elevated look

Glad we chose to work with Something Vintage for our wedding! It started with needing a huppah, and not wanted to spend an arm and a leg to buy one. Luckily, Something Vintage had a beautiful wooden arbor to rent, and we found other pieces to incorporate that made our wedding unique and fun (and easy - we wanted to rent as many items as possible!).

The SV team is very helpful and communicative. They realized that we can rented two chairs for our sweetheart table that were actually going to be too short (we didn't realized they were more lounge-style chairs). So, they offered us the option to have a platform to raise the chairs, or to exchange them for any other set. We loved the chairs we swapped for better than the original ones we selected - they were just beautiful!!

I do recommend stopping by their warehouse before you rent, if you can. Some items were a little larger than we expected (but still worked perfectly!). Plus, it looks like a fun place to visit.

Thank you for a great experience, Something Vintage!!!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 05/04/2019

A perfect accent to our ceremony!

For my wedding day we rented the handmade white plates with gold rims, gold forks, the assortment of blue glass goblets, and the crossback chairs. The pieces were all beautiful and added so much style and interest to our tablescapes. Something Vintage was super easy to work with and we'd definitely recommend them!

Sent on 05/20/2019
  • Miriam

Miriam S · Married on 05/04/2019

Fantastic Experience

We rented several items from SV for our outdoor/garden/vintage inspired wedding. The pink velvet sofa was a hit with all the guests and the buffet was a perfect fit for our numerous cakes.

All the communications I had with SV were clear and friendly and very responsive. They definitely had the best selection of vintage items for the DC area. My only regret is not going to their showroom before the wedding! It looks amazing. Delivery and pick up were great.

Sent on 06/29/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/21/2018

Great Rental Company!

We loved working with Something Vintage for our wedding! They have a great selection, and all of their pieces are in great condition. It was so fun to walk around their warehouse and look at all of the pieces, and the staff is so helpful. We definitely recommend them for any event!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Melanie Flynn · Married on 08/04/2018

Something Vintage made my boho wedding dreams come true!!

Something Vintage made my boho wedding dreams come true!! I only knew I wanted my husband and I to sit in peacock chairs at the head table and their wonderful team helped me fill in my vision with a stunning hedge wall, vintage carpets, Pinterest worthy lounge area plus all of the little details!! Not only was the team super easy to work with, the delivery was stress free and the entire package was affordable. My only issue is that I fell in love with every piece and wanted to keep it all!! Something vintage stepped my wedding game up in a MAJOR way. They exceeded all of my expectations and I can’t stop drooling over my pictures. They also have so many styles and options to choose from, you’ll definitely be able to construct the wedding scene of your dreams!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Ilana · Married on 05/05/2018

Wonderful vendor. Their products are so beautiful, and what stands out is how friendly they are, with amazing flexibility, responsiveness, and quality service. I loved their blue velvet couch, vintage rugs, and gold accents. They care about their customers. Recommended 100%.

Sent on 08/29/2017
  • Alina

Alina · Married on 05/05/2018

Beautiful Vintage Rentals

We loved our vintage lounge that really added a personal touch to our venue! It was the perfect creative seating addition for our cocktail hour! Jumbo Jenga was also a huge hit!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Hi Alina!

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are happy to hear our pieces helped bring your vision to life! We love your lounge set-up and the horses are too cute! We loved working with you and let us know if we can help you with any future events!

Dawn · Married on 05/01/2018

Industrial Chic Brought to Life!

We definitely recommend Something Vintage! We hired them for our wedding at Dock 5 in DC to design and provide industrial looking decor. Dawn designed the perfect industrial-chic look for the space and it was exactly what we were looking for!! Can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 12/31/2018

John Bruce · Married on 03/16/2018

Completely Professional and Personable.

Our entire experience from beginning to end was fantastic. I never expected picking out our rental pieces would be so much fun! My wife fell in love with all the gals at Something Vintage that helped make our day so good. We still get compliments about how rad our set up was and it's truly all because of Something Vintage!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Kerry · Married on 12/02/2017

Fantastic wedding vendor! They worked with my budget constraints and made excellent suggestions to fit my style/needs. The delivery went smoothly, the setup was beautiful. It really added flare and memorable style to our special day. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/21/2017

I used Something Vintage Rentals for my tables, chairs, lounge furniture and bar and everything was absolutely gorgeous!!

Sent on 11/19/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/25/2017

The items we rented looked perfectly elegant for our back yard wedding. Every one was very responsive!

Sent on 07/15/2017

Something Vintage Rentals's reply:

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to review Something Vintage, Kelsey! We are thrilled you were happy with our pieces for your backyard nuptials! We have a soft spot in our hearts for backyard weddings :) Thank you again! --Dawn Crothers

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2017

Something Vintage made our wedding! They are the best thing that ever happened to us regarding our wedding planning! They have the most beautiful selection and were able to refer us to a number of amazing vendors. Lauren workedby our side throughout the entire process making sure that everything we needed was attended to perfectly. She responded promptly and helped us bring our design ideas to life. Their selection of furniture is unique timeless and elegant. Of all the vendors we worked with, she was the best! Thank you something vintage!!!!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Something Vintage Rentals's reply:

Hi Nicole! Thank you for all the kind words!!! We are so happy to hear our pieces were perfect for your wedding! We absolutely loved working with you and making your wedding dreams come to life! Thank you again and congratulations!!!

Dana · Married on 04/22/2017

Love their stuff! Went through goodshuffle.com but I had great communication with these folks too! Loved their stuff...highly recommend!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Working with Lauren, Dawn and the Something Vintage team was the best part of my styled shoot! Communication and execution were well-streamlined and their flexibility was incredibly helpful with my hectic schedule. I enjoyed working with them so much, in fact, that soon after I wound up joining the SVR team!

Sent on 01/01/2017