Taylor and Hov Events

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Do you have a full time job? Do you want an amazing wedding with all those little Pinterest-perfect details but literally have ZERO idea where to begin and what to do? Do you want to stick to a budget and have someone help find you vendors that fall within those parameters? Do you want to feel like a guest at your own wedding? I have good news. I have JUST FOUND YOUR PERFECT WEDDING PLANNERS!

My husband and I hired Nar and Sugar for "partial planning/designing" after we quickly realized that we didn't want the process of planning our wedding to steer us away from our end goal of actually getting married. So many details! So many decisions! So much that Google can't tell you that a couple of seasoned pros with great relationships can quickly help you sort out. And we were not disappointed. Our wedding team was amazing and everyone worked together to create the most memorable night of our lives. In fact, my only gripe was with our actual venue - which, surprise (!) - was the ONLY vendor I selected before hiring Nar and Sugar (that one's on me...).

Nar and Sugar are not just planners - they are a planning + designing duo. That means Nar takes care of all the details and the organization and timeline of the day while Sugar works with you to execute your creative vision (and boy does she deliver!). Have you watched David Tutera make magic happen on TLC? You know that part when the bride and groom first see the room and are floored? Yup. That happened.

In the 7 months we worked with Nar and Sugar, they helped me pick all of my vendors, they designed my invitations, they delivered a design plan with visuals and with costs broken down so I could easily decide what to keep and what to sacrifice, they coordinated with all of my vendors, they created a detailed timeline, and so much more. And they gave me peace of mind, which when it comes to wedding planning, is priceless.

Taylor and Hov Events responded with the following comments:

WOW Alla. We love this, thank you so much for being a great client the whole time, it REALLY helps make our jobs as enjoyable as it should be! Stay in touch, please! xoxo Sugar + Nar

Services Used: Wedding Planning