The Otherside Creatives Reviews

32 | Baltimore, MD

32 Reviews for The Otherside Creatives

Alyssa B. · Getting married on 07/08/2022

Saved my life and my wedding during Covid-19

I cannot recommend The Otherside Creatives highly enough. Anna has helped make my wedding planning process so smooth and has answered questions before I even thought to ask them countless times. She has recommended vendors, laid out floor plans, said yes to any and every weird and non-traditional idea, been honest when an idea wasn't a great one, let me just vent when I needed to, and so so much more.This week we had to reschedule my wedding due to COVID-19, and we couldn't have done it without her. She took one of the most stressful situations ever and made it feel like something we could overcome by talking with all of my vendors and making so many arrangements for us to be able to quickly pick a new date. I have no doubt that my new wedding date will run smoothly with her at the helm and trust her to overcome literally any obstacle after this. Take the current chaos of the word as a cue and hire Anna so that you have an incredible teammate in coordinating your wedding! Wedding coordinators are indispensable even without a global pandemic, and Anna is just the best.

Sent on 03/18/2020
  • Christin

Christin L. · Getting married on 06/09/2021

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!! Please take my advice and hire IMMEDIATELY!!!

I can't say enough good things about The Otherside. In the beginning of our vendor process, I was very close to moving forward with a friends planner, and I ended up meeting Anna at a wedding. She was incredibly down to earth and a moment I loved (which she probably doesn't even remember) was her saying that she always liked to break down a wedding when it was actually over. She said that if she was a bride, and during her reception she saw people taking centerpieces off of tables and cleaning up, she would be sad, so she would never do it for a bride of her own. #GEM
    Otherside relieved an enormous amount of stress leading up and the day of our wedding (and even the days after (ask Anna lol)). Prior to executing a flawless day for my husband and I, Anna and Jordan had been an emotional support during Covid, which really helped us during our wedding lead-up. We had to postpone once and they were all over every detail and helped us come to the (correct) conclusion. One of the biggest factors that helped us sleep at night were all of the regulations around Covid changing depending on the area. Anna and Jordan owned knowing those regulations so we didn't have to. The lead-up to the wedding, as most are, seems overwhelming, however Anna and Jordan made is truly seamless. When I say I had a LOTTT of details included in our wedding, I mean A LOT (ask them lol)!!!! I made a long long long spreadsheet with all too many details that I honestly lost track of, but they completely owned and delivered. I most certainly put Anna and Jordan to the test and I am over the moon with their insane help! We picked a venue where we had to bring all vendors onsite, so as you can imagine there were 10x more details with that many more people/vendors/decisions. Every bride has a vision, and the small details matter to them and their family. Somehow, Anna could remember the absolute smallest amount of detail I shared weeks prior to the wedding and was able to implement behind the scenes. A few examples... she and Jordan were at our venue the days leading up while all types of vendors (tent, caterer, brunch cateter, bathrooms, etc.) were in and out. The dancefloor wasn't setup properly and the best part was, she already had a solution to fix it. Sometimes planners try to sugarcoat problems, but the greatest thing was that Anna didn't hide anything but had a very calming approach. She either had a solution or had multiple solutions to walk-through. We walked into our venue for the first time after setup and she met us out front. While we were walking through and she hit us with some of the hiccups that popped up. As a detailed person, sometimes you think you want to answer everything, but when it comes to a wedding, I was certainly at a point where I wanted decisions made for me. I told Anna and Jordan I trusted what their gut and I am so grateful they were able to make the best and right decisions on our behalf. They were my voice when I couldn't be.... for example, the flowers I ordered (on my own) weren't what I expected. Anna could tell I was thrown off when I saw them for the first time. She knew in particular that I had a bouquet in memory of a very close friend and that bouquet was supposed to be used in the majority of my photos. She took control of the situation and was my voice to have things fixed so I didn't have to stress. Again, talking about details, I ended up doing my own centerpieces, and The Otherside helped the day before and the day of to make sure they were perfect (which they were)!! I also had a very quick outfit change for a "surprise dance" we did. I only had 2.5 minutes to run inside, change, and come back out. Anna even remembered how many buttons I told her needed to be undone from weeks before.. she truly listens and delivers!!! The large and small details she had covered, whether they were very important to me and my family or not. While we went to the chapel with a small group to get married, a bridesmaid at the house said Anna had been looking for decorations my mom really wanted (and spent a lot of time prepping) for the outdoor ceremony last that day. We didn't have them in the right place for Anna to find which made her life a bit difficult, since she knew how important it was for my mom. She hunted for a looong time to find the decorations, knowing it would make my mom happy too, and had them out exactly as planned. Another planner-angel moment that I didn't even realize happened was that the cards for eating kept blowing in the wind and wouldn't stay on the table. She and our venue contact came up with an idea hours before the reception on how to fit with string and clothespins (it actually was adorable haha).
    The wedding space is all about customer service - your name goes a long way... again, I cannot say enough good things about this tag-team!! I trusted their every instinct and absolutely adored their company along the way. They were my voice when I needed it most and listened to every single detail along the way. I am more than happy with all of their work and would be happy to chat with anyone who is trying to make a decision!!!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Julia

Julia N. · Married on 02/16/2021

Best wedding planner ever!

If you are looking for a wedding planner, The Otherside Creatives is the way to go and if you aren’t planning to have a wedding planner, think again, because it was the best decision we made. Working with Anna was a dream! Every question, every detail, every obstacle, she was always two steps ahead. I can’t express enough how amazing it was to have her and her entire team helping us navigate not only planning a wedding, but planning a wedding during a global pandemic. The feedback I consistently got from friends and family was how stressful planning a wedding is and how you barely get to enjoy the day, but my experience was completely the opposite. Anna never gave us the opportunity to stress because she was so proactive and well organized. The Otherside Creatives is a very versatile business. I went through multiple wedding plans due to covid from planning a backyard tent wedding, to a venue, to a small house wedding, to multiple different venues again. No matter what the circumstance, Anna was there to help us plan it down to every last detail. Her team has the best connections in the business and she connected us with the best photographer, florist, and catering. She made floors plans for us, decorated, met and communicated with vendors, negotiated, worked with our budget, organizing the wedding day down to the minute. I could go on all day about how amazing The Otherside Creatives is. I’m telling you, hire them! It will make your wedding day just that much more magical and amazing.

Sent on 02/28/2021

Kaitlyn W. · Married on 10/23/2020

Best money I spent!!

I am fully confident I would not have survived wedding planning, especially during COVID, without Anna! She was attentive, flexible, and understanding during the whole process. She just gets it. She had me sold when we had our intro meeting (pre-COVID) and we had old fashions at Blue Bird. Showing up to the wedding venue (not having set up anything myself) and looking just like I imagined was the icing on the cake. When the fog machine was too much- she handled it. I told no less than 20 people (and 1 friend that hired her for her wedding) that Anna was the most essential part of my wedding! I would have traded all the flowers, the amazing crab dip, and probably half of my dress, to have Anna help with my wedding. 15/10 would recommend- it may initially seem like money you don't need to spend because "I can do it myself", but it is worth even single penny and then more.

Sent on 11/15/2020

Lauren B. · Married on 10/16/2020

Toc are the best!

We were on the fence about hiring a wedding planner originally, but after meeting with Anna we were 100% sold! We were looking to have a non-traditional wedding and Anna was so on-board with our vision from day 1! We hired TOC for month-of coordination because we didn't want to worry about anything on the actual day of the wedding, but Anna made herself available if we had questions, or wanted to share progress with her along the way. Once COVID hit, we were so so happy to have TOC on our team as plans changed. Two days before the wedding, we realized the temperature was dropping 20 degrees with a 70% chance of rain. With ceremony and reception moved outside due to COVID, we were stressing. Anna took all of that stress off of us and worked with the venue to make sure our guests would be dry and warm. She even went as far as to pick up a jean jacket for me and have it customized with our wedding hashtag... within 24 hours of our wedding!! Also, I was not a bride with a Pinterest board, and barely provided any guidance on decor, yet Anna & Jordan transformed the Woodberry Kitchen patio into the candlelit oasis of our dreams. If you are thinking of working with TOC, DO IT. You will not regret it!

photos by Coral Dove Photography

Sent on 11/13/2020
  • Lissa

Lissa · Married on 10/02/2020

What are you waiting for?? HIRE THEM!!

Hiring The Otherside Creatives is hands down the best wedding planning decision I made. I cannot say enough great things about Anna and Jordan. Anna was my main contact throughout the process, but Jordan is equally amazing! They were with me through every single step of the process. I am an extremely indecisive person, but Anna walked me through every option and possible outcome to help me make the best decision for us. She was my sounding board and was whatever I needed in the moment. Difficult/unresponsive vendor? No worries, Anna is on it! Upset because the alteration place completely dropped the ball on your dress alterations the day before your wedding? Anna is there as a calming presence and helping you talk through options. When COVID hit, everything was so uncertain. They were patient with us as we kept changing our minds regarding whether to postpone, cancel, or have a micro wedding at a different location. They also helped coordinate with our vendors during this time. I originally did not think I needed anything except day-of coordination. I was SO wrong! I have no idea what I would have done without them throughout this entire process. They made sure our day was perfect! I am already going through Anna-withdraw and miss talking to her every day! Thank you both so much for everything!!!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Ellie

Ellie · Married on 08/22/2020

You NEED The Otherside Creatives—Trust me!

Everyone warned us that our wedding would go by so fast and be total blur. Because of Anna and Jordan, this was NOT the case for us at all. We were able to be present and savor all the details of our big day because of them.

After putting all planning on hold during quarantine, we decided to move forward with our wedding, but with fewer guests than originally anticipated. I reached out to Anna just over a month before our wedding seeking day of coordination and help with final design decisions. We had no idea at the time how much we would rely on her.

They got to work right away with the most beautiful design concept that truly brought my Pinterest board to life while respecting our budget. As a COVID bride, I was finally able to ENJOY the planning process after months of uncertainty. Within a matter of 20 emails, a handful of texts, and a couple phone calls, we had all the details narrowed down. Anna’s responsiveness was unparalleled.

TWO WEEKS before the wedding we found out that due to Baltimore City’s latest COVID restrictions, we had to cut our guest list down to 25. Within 30 minutes, Anna had proactively reached out to our vendor team to start figuring out our options. We ultimately decided to go ALL IN to have the best 25-person wedding there ever was. I can honestly say, we would not have been able to handle this last-minute change without her. Anna effectively helped us plan 1.5 weddings and saved me from a mental breakdown.

Anna and Jordan really are the dream team—they offer the ideal combination of creative and logistical expertise with a huge network of recommended vendors. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and never once felt like a backup plan. Anna and Jordan went so far above and beyond our expectations. Whether you’re celebrating with 200 guests or an intimate group of 20, we can’t recommend The Otherside Creatives enough.

Sent on 08/28/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly G. · Married on 07/31/2020

The Otherside Creatives, WE LOVE YOU!

Married- July 31, 2020! We did the impossible - we got married during a global pandemic (COVID-19). I very much hope this review reaches bride and grooms-to-be far passed the scary year of 2020. I wanted to share my experience so people can understand the importance of hiring a wedding coordinator, and not just any coordinator, you need to hire Anna and Jordan at The Otherside Creatives.

Here’s why:

I was introduced to The Otherside Creatives amazing work in November 2018 while attending my cousin’s gorgeous outdoor fall wedding. I had never been to such a unique wedding that was designed so perfectly to the couple’s style and personalities. Every single detail exhumed a vibe that we were in Ashley and Joey’s love story, not just a wedding. It felt as beautiful as it looked, it was just so special. I remember thinking “If I ever get married, that’s exactly what I want my wedding to feel like.”

The following April of 2019, I was engaged with the plan of being married spring 2020. I reached out to my new cousin in-law and asked for her every detail and her response was simply “Anna and Jordan. That’s what made my wedding. I couldn’t have done it without them.” From the beginning, Anna steered us to the venue and vendors that worked best with our style and price range. Anna sent us to our industrial dream wedding venue, introduced me to an amazing florist, caterer, and equipment rental vendors. Anna assembled an amazing team and together we designed a beautiful industrial style wedding with 185-200 guests for May 29, 2020. All contracts were locked in and signed. Everything was smooth sailing through our six month countdown, then the four month countdown… Then….. COVID.

I really didn’t want to go into COVID and all the restrictions and phases, but I want others to understand the magnitude of not just a wedding coordinator’s contribution, but how Anna and Jordan went above and beyond to make this day perfect. So, bear with me and the COVID talk.

By March, we needed to make the tough decision to postpone our wedding. But not only were we on Covid’s timeline, my fiancé is also in an intense academic program. His Fall semester was to start in August 2020, where he would have zero availability to commit to even his own wedding. Enter our hero, Anna! By the end of the day, she had coordinated with our venue and every one of our vendors and presented us with three dates that worked with everyone. Just like the rest of the world, we didn’t know how serious and for how long this virus was going to impact us, so we chose July 31st. Anna connected us with a lovely calligrapher that gifted us postponement announcements and our guests were updated within a week! We were excited about the new date. WE WILL HAVE OUR WEDDING….

Again, enter COVID. What should have been “The best time of our lives”, was looking like the world’s worst time. Anna kept in constant contact checking on me and updating me with all the news. I felt so guilty caring about my wedding during a global pandemic, but Anna completely understood. It was time to make another tough decision- postpone, cancel, or adjust. Anna asked me “What do you want? What works for you and I will make it happen?” My answer was simple- I just wanted to be married. Anna promised me just that and with positive encouragement that my day would be perfect! It was hard to believe at the time… but she was so right! I’ll get to it, I promise!

We knew we would not be able to follow through with our original wedding plan. We needed to start from scratch and let go of all original work. We notified our guests that we were canceling our wedding with the hope of an intimate ceremony aka micro-wedding, with our parents and siblings. My first thought was my Mom’s backyard. I sent Anna a picture of the property and she immediately replied and said “I can see it! Let’s do it!” By the end of the day, once again, Anna had all vendors on board, excited for the new venue and pitching me new ideas with adjusted contracts with our existing vendors and was put in touch with new vendors needed for the new venue.

The months leading up we moved with the phases. In less than two months, we went from an industrial Baltimore City wedding of up to 200 guests, to a backyard micro wedding of 25 guests and virtual ceremony. When the next layer of restrictions changed, so did our wedding. Every single time a restriction changed, so did we. Which meant so did updates with our caterer, florist, equipment rentals, etc. Every. Single. Time. Together we planned four weddings in less than two months ending with 75 guests at the two week out mark. We had another big set-back when our photographer was no longer able to travel (again COVID), at two weeks out. Anna knew who to send us to and by Monday we had a new, amazing photographer.

The days leading up to the wedding, Anna was there every moment. From morning to night, for every delivery and set up. She was at my Mom’s house with coffee, positivism, and excitement. Handling every crisis from “How do we get this truck down the driveway, let’s move the dance floor 4 feet to the left, the stakes in the ground for the tent, the zig zag of the twinkle lights”, and so much more. Her relationships with all the vendors were the perfect amount of professional and personal. They listened to her every word with upmost respect, but were also able to have fun, laugh, and joke! We had a great time those few days and I honestly miss it!

Wedding day came and of course, Anna and Jordan were there bright and early to manage every single detail. You will never fully understand the saying “it flies by” until it’s your wedding day. I am so glad I was able to spend time with my girls instead of running around in the heat AND RAIN setting things up, or even just being bothered with questions every five minutes. If I walked outside for anything, Anna or Jordan would say “We got this!” The weather wasn’t the most ideal wedding weather. Anna and Jordan worked on their feet through the hot, humid, rainy, and muddy day for over 16 hours, handling every detail, making sure we were in the right place at the right time. Not only making sure we (bride and groom) were happy, but also our parents, bridal party, guests and the other vendors. I’ll never forget the moment I was about to walk down the aisle, I looked around in amazement at the most beautiful wedding.

Wedding planning should be fun with the overall finale of being about YOU and what YOU want! That’s the outcome when hiring The Otherside Creatives. From the beginning, they steered us to the right place and people. Through every stressful twist and turn they helped us make this almost impossible wedding, possible and even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I pray that couples never have to face all of these obstacles. But sadly, the year 2020 has taught us that this world is far crazier than you can ever be prepared for. For us, everything that could go wrong did and without the help of Anna and Jordan, we would not have had a wedding. Let alone a wedding we loved SO MUCH!

We cannot thank Anna and Jordan enough! Hire these lovely ladies and you’ll have your own one of a kind/original BEAUTIFUL wedding, like us and fellow Otherside Creative couples!

We love you!

My apologies for the longest review in history!

Sent on 09/02/2020

Daniel A. · Married on 06/09/2020

Incredible during pandemic uncertainty

Anna and Jordan were fantastic, helping us find a venue, book vendors, and navigate our Baltimore wedding on-the-ground, even while we were Brooklyn-based. We wanted to do something slightly crazy, involving multiple food trucks and they rolled with it and helped us source our non-traditional vendors. While we ultimately cancelled our wedding due to COVID, we loved working with them. While this was not the outcome that any of us wanted, they handled it with grace. They were respectful, responsive, fun, and always put our vision and goals at the center. We hope that others can party with them (and please invite us) because we never got the chance!

Sent on 11/23/2020
  • Heather

Heather N. · Married on 02/29/2020

You should hire the otherside creatives!

My husband and I had already found our venue and identified our fabulous photographer through Instagram. When we met with our photographer, she asked about our vision for the wedding. We shared that we wanted a fun, modern, and non-traditional wedding that felt more like a party. She knew just the vendor to recommend to us - the otherside creatives. We met with Anna a few days later and instantly knew that she was the right planner for our wedding. She immediately understood our vision and had a proposal to us a few days later that perfectly captured our style and goals. Before hiring the otherside creatives, we were completely overwhelmed and did not know where to begin when it came to selecting other vendors like florists and catering. Anna helped to curate a list of vendor options for us that she felt were very aligned with our style and budget, and it made the entire process very seamless and easy for us. Anna was fabulous to work with throughout the entire process, was extremely responsive, and helped to make our wedding the most perfect day! On the actual day of the wedding, Anna and Jordan ensured that the venue was perfectly set-up as planned and even joined our photographers to help with day-of photos. The wedding ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all went extremely well and we couldn't be happier. The otherside creatives really went above and beyond for us and we are forever grateful to them for creating our dream wedding!!

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 01/10/2020

Absolutely wonderful!

Anna and Jordan at the Otherside Creatives were amazing! I couldn't have asked for a better company and better people to take care of my day of coordination! They went above and beyond what they were contracted to do, making sure that my day was stunning and everything that I wanted! They created exactly what I said I wanted and were the easiest, friendliest people to work with. I not only hired them for my wedding, but felt like I gained 2 new friends! They are a 10/10 and I loved working with them!

Sent on 02/14/2020

Cameron S. · Married on 01/04/2020

Exceeded Expectations

Anna and Jordan made everything seamless, easy, and FUN. They had always our back and consistently went above and beyond.

Sent on 01/18/2020
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 12/07/2019

The Otherside Creatives are the best!

Anna and Jordan were absolutely amazing to work with! I used them for month-of coordination, but they were always available to answer questions and provide suggestions whenever I needed help, and I booked them almost a year out. They were always on top of their game and because of them, everything was flawless on my wedding day and I got to enjoy every second of it. They brought my vision to life and were so fun and down to earth the whole time. I 100% recommend them!!!

Sent on 12/12/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca G. · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing experience!

I cannot say enough good things about working with The Otherside Creatives, they are incredible! We had a totally non-traditional idea for a wedding that needed a lot of extra planning and they made it all happen! They understood our theme perfectly and helped us execute everything! If you are at all thinking about booking The Otherside Creatives you should, it was the best decision we made in our whole wedding process.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Misty C. · Married on 09/01/2019

Made my wedding day SO SMOOTH!

Anna and Jordan know what they're doing. Between their laid back personalities making you feel stress-free, and their responsiveness in taking meetings / talking with vendors, I wish I hired them to plan my whole wedding! They did my month-of coordination but they honestly were there and helpful the whooole entire time. I would 100% recommend them!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Alexa · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Wedding Planners in Baltimore

Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Anna and Jordan. Throughout the planning process they were responsive, organized, and thoughtful. They were helpful in connecting us with other incredible vendors, which was especially appreciated since we live out of state. Due to their diligence and attention to detail, we were able to relax and enjoy every minute of our wedding day. Anna & Jordan’s amazing personalities made this stressful process enjoyable and fun. We’re sad our wedding is over because now we don’t have an excuse to hang out with them. If you don’t think you need a wedding planner, you’re wrong and The Otherside Creatives are the perfect choice to help organize your special day.

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2019

The Otherside Creatives are THE BEST!!

Oh my goodness. I don't know what my husband and I would have done without Anna and Jordan running the show for our wedding earlier this month. They are AMAZING! They handled our month of coordination and from the venue walkthrough to random advice via text to timeline/vendor coordination to the rehearsal and wedding day they were always on point and one step ahead of us! They really eased our stress and made the rest of the planning a breeze. In the middle of the wedding my husband realized he left something at the hotel and Jordan immediately grabbed our key and hopped in a car to go get it! (THANK YOU! He had one job :P) They made sure we didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day except enjoying ourselves. To top it off, Anna and Jordan are both such great and fun people to be around and we feel like we gained 2 more friends! Our wedding day went soo smoothly and everything was absolutely perfect thanks to their hard work! I highly recommend The Otherside Creatives!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Keelah · Married on 06/01/2019

Exactly what I needed

I am so grateful for the assistance that Anna and Jordan provided for my wedding. The event was seamless. Anna and Jordan were responsive and helpful in the weeks leading up to the wedding, and on the day itself everything ran like clockwork. Plus, on top of their professional excellence, they're also just really fun people to be around. I can't recommend them highly enough. That's especially true if you are going to have nontraditional elements in your wedding, because Anna and Jordan will help you figure out how to make it all work. 10/10, they are awesome.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa P. · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing and stress free

Anna and Jordan were an absolute joy to work with on the day of our wedding and every step along the way. Leading up to our wedding people kept commenting on how calm I was and I owe that to Anna and Jordan for doing such an amazing job - I had nothing to worry about aside from enjoying our day to the fullest. They are extremely responsive, caring, and professional. I would 100% recommend working with them on planning your wedding. Hiring The Otherwise Creatives was the by far the best decision we could have made. I cant recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2019

Anna + Jordan = The Dream Team

Let me start off by saying I was the bride that did not think she needed a coordinator. Let me tell you.. it is 100% necessary to have a coordinator, and it is 150% necessary for your coordinators to be Anna and Jordan. I am typically a super type-A person who tends to be on top of things, but planning a wedding is a whole other world. Half way into everything I was super overwhelmed and a crying/eating Knorr pasta sides out of the pan on the couch mess. I was lucky enough to have met Anna through The Assembly Room, and her and Jordan were able to swoop in and save the day! I had multiple different vendors and they handled all communication and coordination. The only thing I had to worry about on my wedding day was not tripping down the stairs. Everything was such a breeze once they took over and I was actually able to enjoy being the bride-to-be. They are such sweethearts and helped us out so much!!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie G. · Married on 01/19/2019

Amazing vendors!

The Otherside Creatives are amazing and talented. They share a unique vision that bleeds in all of the amazing weddings and events they plan and organize. I have gotten the awesome privilege to work with them on weddings, and it is SO easy and always breathtaking!

Sent on 12/08/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience from beginning to end

There are not enough kind words for how tremendous Anna and Jordan, The Otherside Creatives, are at their job. Their passion, dedication, and hard work made Joe and I's day an absolute DREAM. Not only are they inventive and creative, but they put up with me, the ultimate pest and bridezilla and for that, I am forever in their debt. They were there for me EVERY step of the way and then some (like, the time I expressed my skin was breaking out from stress and Anna gifted me Tea Tree Oil- how thoughtful!). They always had solutions, recommendations, and they always encouraged me to be me, which I find is rare in an industry where everyone pushes their wants on others. They're the best and you should HIRE THEM. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/13/2018

Kc L · Married on 10/06/2018

A literal dream

When we were searching for planners, we never thought we would find our people. boy were we wrong. The Otherside Creatives were the best decision we made, hands down. Their attention to detail and warm personalities made them feel more like family.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Cynthia · Married on 09/30/2018

Anna and Jordan (Otherside Creatives) helped my wife and I plan our perfect Sunday funday brunch themed wedding. They were both there every step of the way and helped with the little details and the big. My wife and I were able to enjoy the day and know that the wedding was in good hands. Otherside made sure things went smoothly, made sure the vendors were all on the same page and managed to corral our bridal party when needed for pictures/introductions/etc, etc. I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs a planner that keeps it real, fun and professional. It's also awesome that they know most of the Baltimore area vendors already, so if you have an idea in mind they can help you figure out how to make it a reality. Also of note, on our wedding day we had two incidents - one bridesmaid got a small snag in her dress - Otherside fixed it. The second: we ended up with one less boutonniere than needed - Otherside created another one from our other flowers. Otherside also helped clean mud off my wife's dress pre-ceremony. I don' t think there is anything they cant handle. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM !!

Sent on 10/03/2018