The Otherside Creatives Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Alyssa B. Married on 07/08/2022

Saved my life and my wedding during Covid-19

I cannot recommend The Otherside Creatives highly enough. Anna has helped make my wedding planning process so smooth and has answered questions before I even thought to ask them countless times. She has recommended vendors, laid out floor plans, said yes to any and every weird and non-traditional idea, been honest when an idea wasn't a great one, let me just vent when I needed to, and so so much more.This week we had to reschedule my wedding due to COVID-19, and we couldn't have done it without her. She took one of the most stressful situations ever and made it feel like something we could overcome by talking with all of my vendors and making so many arrangements for us to be able to quickly pick a new date. I have no doubt that my new wedding date will run smoothly with her at the helm and trust her to overcome literally any obstacle after this. Take the current chaos of the word as a cue and hire Anna so that you have an incredible teammate in coordinating your wedding! Wedding coordinators are indispensable even without a global pandemic, and Anna is just the best.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth S. Married on 03/19/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

No one will work harder for you, you deserve to have the best, hire the Otherside Creatives

I knew that I would not be able to fully relax and enjoy my wedding unless I had the utmost confidence in my planning team to deal with everything that comes from putting on the best party that has ever happened. I can absolutely say the Otherside Creatives were able to do that for me. Anna not only dealt with all the logistics day of, but made sure my husband and I had the best time we could at our wedding. I cannot overstate how much having Anna on our team made this process better, she has an encyclopedic knowledge of vendors to match any style you are looking for. Anna and Jordan were able to take all the little details my husband and I thought up and make it into a cohesive, astoundingly beautiful ceremony and rocking party. As a COVID delayed partnership, Anna kept us on track and made so many amazing suggestions I do not know what we would have done without her. Jordan's ability to get all the "look" of our wedding together day-of was just so amazing, I cried upon seeing how our space was set up because it was even better than I could have imagined. They rock and if you want your wedding to rock you should hire them. It was the single greatest decision I made about my wedding (just second to my choice of who I was marrying of course).
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Jolie
    Jolie R. Married on 11/20/2021

Obsessed with this team

I cannot sing the praises of The Otherside Creatives more! I had the best year of my life planning my wedding with them! I honestly feel like Jordan and Anna are my best friends. They brought my dream wedding together and completely understood the assignment from the very first meeting we had. Jordan took such good care of my husband and me for the whole year and on the day of our wedding. We were never stressed and didn't have to lift a single finger! I want to plan a wedding every year with them! Jordan was solution-oriented when we had 1 tiny snafu and before she even brought it to me she already had an alternative that was actually a million times better. HIRE THEM! If you know what's good for you, you will hire the best team in the business!
  • Rose
    Rose K. Married on 11/20/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Anna and The Otherside Creatives are THE BEST!

Anna and The Otherside Creatives are the best in the business and if you are planning on hiring a wedding planner, you can't do any better than her and her team! If you aren't planning on hiring a wedding planner, you should, and it should be them.

Anna was one of the first people we hired when we started the wedding planning process and she was a wealth of knowledge and helped us find so many of our vendors. This was so incredibly helpful in navigating the process and putting together a killer and cohesive team the day of our wedding. She was so incredibly quick, kind and responsive to every single email. We planned everything out ahead of the wedding and the day of, neither myself or my fiance had to think about anything. She was proactive instead of reactive, made decisions based on what she knew we would want (because we had planning meetings and multiple conversations prior to the day of!) and by the time we went out to get married, everything was set up flawlessly.

She was never panicked, never running around, just a complete and utter professional. You can not go wrong hiring her. She will handle your day and you will not have to think about a single thing and it will be the best thing you spend your money on.
  • Kristen
    Kristen M. Married on 10/30/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Trust me, you NEED The Otherside Creatives!

One of the best decisions that we made in our wedding planning process was to hire Anna and Jordan to take the lead on our big day. From the moment we met Anna while venue hunting, we felt this incredible sense of ease. It was evident that she knew what she was doing. That first day she told us, "you get married once, we get married every weekend." And she was exactly right. They have the wedding planning process down to a science... and they handle everything that gets thrown their way with a remarkable amount of poise. When wedding weekend rolled around, Jordan and Anna made sure that our day was everything we could've dreamed of. We didn't have to worry about a thing because they had it all under control. When our caterer threw some curve balls into the mix, we didn't even know about it because our incredible planners fixed it all so no one knew the wiser. There is nothing in the world that we can say to explain our immense gratitude. If you're on the fence, hire The Otherside Creatives. You will NOT regret it! In a year chock full of weddings when these ladies were running their butts off every weekend, they managed to make every bride feel special, and they did so flawlessly.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa K. Married on 10/29/2021

The Absolute Best

Anna & Jordan and the rest of the Otherside team are amazing. Like many couples, we postponed our original wedding date from 2020 to 2021, and truly could not have done it without them. They helped us every step of the way- from coordinating our postponement, to creating a timeline, and everything in between. On our wedding day when a “bomb cyclone” weather event hit, Anna arranged for an alternate location for photos, and made sure all of our loved ones were safely transported to the ceremony location before it began. They truly know this industry inside and out, and are absolute experts at what they do. They take the stress out of wedding planning, and I could not recommend them more!
  • Theresa
    Theresa H. Married on 10/23/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

From wedding planners to best friends!

The Otherside Creatives are more than just your average wedding planners. Anna, Jordan and their team are some of the best, most genuine and unique people we have met in our lives and we are SO lucky they took us on as clients. They worked three different weddings within our friend group and it's safe to say we all benefited tremendously from this team. Our wedding day was bittersweet because we would no longer be working closely with them every day! From start to finish, Anna and Jordan knew exactly what we needed both as a couple and individually as bride and groom. They understood our vision, our concerns, our stress and took it all on and made it look easy. They were truly along the ride for the good and the....not so good....that wedding planning threw at us! They were mindful to meet with us in person many times, responsive when we needed guidance or feedback and they asked questions we would never think of. From weird family dynamics to signature cocktails and signage, Anna and Jordan had an answer for everything. As a team, they have a beautifully creative eye to bring visions to life in a way that feels incredibly personal — which means a TON to someone who is not so creative. They truly put a magical touch on our wedding day and as people who were absolutely born to party (humble brag), it was an honor being their clients. Our only regret of working with them was not hiring them for longer! Do yourself a favor and look no further. Run don't walk!!! You will not regret it. And, you might even end up with new lifelong friends! :)
    Melissa B. Married on 10/09/2021

The. Best. Team. Ever.

When we started the process of planning our wedding, we quickly realized that we were in over our heads. We began searching a wedding planner and that is when we found The Otherside Creatives. And we could not be happier that we found them! Of all the decisions that we had to make over the course of planning a wedding, hiring Anna, Jordan and the rest of the team from The Otherside Creatives was the best decision we could have made!

Anna helped us find key vendors, provided excellent recommendations, communicated/coordinated with the vendors throughout the process, reviewed contracts before we signed anything and even helped to complete many of the vendor information sheets that we had to completed during the crunch-time before our wedding day.

They have a ton of expertise in planning weddings, and they also provided recommendations and advice to help us figure out all the details like the floor plan, signage, table settings, etc. They even provided us with rentals that helped to bring our wedding vision and theme to life. If you are planning a wedding, you quickly realize that there are no small details and without The Otherside Creative's help in planning and executing all those details we would have been lost!

The communication with Anna and her team throughout the entire process was great and we always felt like a priority when we needed help. They are so easy to work with and were always so positive, which meant more that we can even describe. Every time we felt stressed or overwhelmed, we instantly felt better and like we were in a good place after talking with Anna.

The Otherside Creatives is very detailed and organized and we felt reassured throughout the process knowing that we had a good plan as well as back-up plans for critical details. In addition to everything that they did to help us in planning the wedding, their help in coordinating on the day-of was also invaluable. Anna totally took charge during our rehearsal before the wedding and everyone knew exactly what they were supposed to do on our wedding day. We even had several members of our wedding party comment that of all the weddings they have been in, that they have never been so impressed by how smoothly the rehearsal went.

And they made our day-of run so smoothly that we CANNOT THANK THEM ENOUGH. Anna and her team handled all the details on the day of, did all of the set-up and break-down and kept us on schedule throughout the entire day. They did such a great job of executing the vision and plan that we had, and we were blown away by how beautiful the ceremony and reception looked. This allowed us to actually enjoy our wedding day and be present with our family and friends because we were not worrying about all of those details knowing that The Otherside Creatives was on-top of everything. We had so much fun at our wedding and we received so many compliments from guests and we know that we absolutely owe so much of that to The Otherside Creatives!

We cannot recommend enough hiring a wedding planner to help you through the process, and you should look no further than hiring Anna and her team at The Otherside Creatives. They are a no-brainer decision and you will be so glad that you did!
  • Ellen
    Ellen B. Married on 09/25/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The dream team for all your wedding planning needs!

Anna and Jordan are a rock star team! They made wedding planning super easy and fun for my husband and me. I'm the type of person who stresses about all the little details, but I didn't need to worry one bit because Anna and Jordan took care of everything. From picking vendors, doing catering tastings, brainstorming creative ideas at their super cute loft, running through rehearsal, and just communicating and offering tips and tricks in general, my husband and were never disappointed. We would highly recommend The Otherside Creatives to any couple who wants a reliable, fun, and creative team to deliver your wedding vision!

Photos by Emily Gude Photography
  • Carleigh
    Carleigh G. Married on 09/18/2021

Look no further!!

If you are looking for an ultra-organized, responsive, helpful and FUN wedding planner - look no further! The Otherside Creatives team is incredible. From the second I contacted them until the day of our wedding and beyond, they have been nothing short of impressive. Anna went above an beyond for us, gave us so many vendor recommendations (which we hired and our wedding turned out amazing!) created a perfect itinerary and kept us on track the day of. She made our wedding day so much fun and not stressful. I could not give them any higher praises. I wish I could give them 10 stars! Hiring this team is a no brainer if you want a perfect, stress free event!
  • Sierra
    Sierra M. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We love The Otherside Creatives! Can’t recommend enough!

Anna and Jordan are the real deal! From the start of our wedding planning journey, they were patient when our schedule required it, provided specific insights to answer all of our questions and went above and beyond to make our wedding day feel so special and curated! I didn’t have to worry about a single thing knowing I had The Otherside on my team. Not only did they bring the most unique ideas (always within budget), but they know how to get it done, no excuses. Our wedding was everything we dreamed about, and A&J made it possible. If you’re in the market for a planning team who know how to have a good time and always move with intention, call The Otherside now!!
    Alisa B. Married on 08/28/2021

The Otherside Creatives saved my wedding

Where do I start? Anna, Jordan and the rest of their team are beyond amazing. When my husband and I started planning our wedding, we originally hired a different planner/coordinator. 4.5 months before our wedding, the original person ghosted us, and the Otherside Creatives were incredible in that they not only agreed to take us on as a client on such a short timeline, but they also came up with a wedding design that was beyond anything I could have imagined. Anna and Jordan spent so much time working with us to finalize our vendor team, order all our materials, and really make any dream or wish we had for the day come to life. They were incredibly responsive, beyond organized (ya girl loves a spreadsheet) and just so fun to work with. I wished I had an excuse to work with them again because it was just so amazing.
  • Alyson
    Alyson M. Married on 08/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Party Planners for Party People!

Adding The Otherside Creatives to our wedding team was by far the best decision we made during wedding planning. Anna, Jordan, and their associate Christine made our wedding dreams come true. From the beginning Anna was there to recommend vendors, bounce ideas off of, and honestly just to listen when wedding planning became difficult during the pandemic. Anna joined us for our engagement photos in Brooklyn, taking the train there and back from Baltimore in one day! She cheered us on and helped amp us up for what turned out to be a great day of engagement photos despite rain. In this moment and so many others Anna went above and beyond what her team was contracted to do - all because she really cares about her couples. The Otherside Creatives were with us every step of the way as we postponed our wedding and they worked directly with all of our other vendors to coordinate a new wedding date for which we were able to keep ALL of our original vendors. They worked their magic when we feared that our wedding dreams would never come true. The team was always in contact and was super responsive whenever we needed anything and even kept us informed about current event and mask restrictions in the lead up to our wedding and talked us off the ledge many times throughout pandemic wedding planning. They worked with our full vendor team to create our ideal wedding aesthetic which we I can’t stop thinking about (we also used their wedding rental company The Otherside Rentals which was bomb). They communicated effectively and took everything off of our plates to make our day as stress-free as possible. They supported us like we were their best friends and our wedding went off without a hitch - or at least none that we were made aware of which is exactly what we needed. We left our wedding so grateful to have had them on our team and determined to never let them go as friends. We cannot recommend these ladies enough - they were the backbone of our vendor team and made us feel like we were the only people who mattered in the world. They truly are planners for party people and we wish we could party with them all over again!

Photos included are courtesy of Captured by Alyssa Photography
  • Zeena
    Zeena K. Married on 08/05/2021

The best team.

Through Covid I couldn't have asked for a better planning team. Anna and Jordan helped me navigate the uncertainty and understood my vision for a non cheesy wedding. Anna was always available to speak and offer solutions when situations got nuts. I couldn't have asked for a better team and I highly recommend them for your wedding, especially if you have a little flair. :)
  • Ali
    Ali B. Married on 07/31/2021

The Best EVER!

I don’t know how I would’ve survived the wedding planning process without Anna, Jordan and The Otherside team! My husband and I met Anna while touring our venue and knew we had to hire her asap! We just moved to Baltimore and I didn’t know where to start and really needed help planning. Anna jumped right in with vendor recommendations based on our style, needs and budget. She also had an answer to every single question I threw at her and literally knows everyone in the industry! Between all the calls and in person meetings it was like hanging out with an old friend. She made the planning process enjoyable and after each call/meeting I always felt we accomplished something.
    A few months prior to our wedding we made a detailed timeline and from there Anna, Jordan and their amazing team handled all the coordination with vendors. I didn’t have to do anything but show up the day of our wedding! The entire day was so fun and stress free. If there were any hiccups, I was never made aware because they handled it all. Everything went smoothly and the space look absolutely stunning. I can’t express enough how grateful I am for their amazing work. They will go above and beyond to make sure your vision comes to life and enjoy your wedding to the fullest. Hiring The Otherside Creatives was the best decision I made in the whole process!
  • Melanie
    Melanie D. Married on 07/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So glad we met and hired TOC!

Anna and Jordan were so great to work with. Anna was very responsive from the start, and communicated with us every step of the planning process including rescheduling our 2020 wedding to July of 2021. I'm sure it was a stressful time for everyone in the industry and she was so kind, professional and helpful. We got married at Harwood Farm in Woodbine, which required many outside vendors. We hired TOC for Month of Coordination and we are so glad we did! The delivery and coordination went smoothly of all of our vendors and I know they were a huge help in making sure that all went smoothly. When I say huge help, I mean it's because of them that it went so smoothly.

Having planned our wedding longer than we anticipated, including a lot of DIY with a large inventory of hoarded wedding things, and being someone who makes a lot of lists in general – Anna picked up right where I left off the month of and was so helpful. My notes (and OCD) didn't seem to overwhelm or phase these two and they were rockstars the entire month leading up to our wedding and 100% on the day of. They were both super organized in connecting and working with our vendors – I believe we had 10+. They brought it all together and I had no idea if things behind the scenes were bumpy if at all. The day was perfect.

We lived in North Carolina for most of our time working with Anna and Jordan, and I'll say my only negative is on us – I wish we had been local during the planning process because I can tell these ladies are so fun and we would've had a great time meeting for drinks during our planning. They made the process incredibly easy from states away, though.

I have so much I could say, but I'll end with.. I've heard this wedding season/year was very busy/stacked for a lot of vendors and I had no idea HOW busy Anna and Jordan were until after our wedding and I learned of their couples' list. They were on top of EVERYTHING and I wouldn't have thought otherwise the whole time.

I highly recommend these ladies and their team. THANK YOU!
  • Christin
    Christin L. Married on 06/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!! Please take my advice and hire IMMEDIATELY!!!

I can't say enough good things about The Otherside. In the beginning of our vendor process, I was very close to moving forward with a friends planner, and I ended up meeting Anna at a wedding. She was incredibly down to earth and a moment I loved (which she probably doesn't even remember) was her saying that she always liked to break down a wedding when it was actually over. She said that if she was a bride, and during her reception she saw people taking centerpieces off of tables and cleaning up, she would be sad, so she would never do it for a bride of her own. #GEM
    Otherside relieved an enormous amount of stress leading up and the day of our wedding (and even the days after (ask Anna lol)). Prior to executing a flawless day for my husband and I, Anna and Jordan had been an emotional support during Covid, which really helped us during our wedding lead-up. We had to postpone once and they were all over every detail and helped us come to the (correct) conclusion. One of the biggest factors that helped us sleep at night were all of the regulations around Covid changing depending on the area. Anna and Jordan owned knowing those regulations so we didn't have to. The lead-up to the wedding, as most are, seems overwhelming, however Anna and Jordan made is truly seamless. When I say I had a LOTTT of details included in our wedding, I mean A LOT (ask them lol)!!!! I made a long long long spreadsheet with all too many details that I honestly lost track of, but they completely owned and delivered. I most certainly put Anna and Jordan to the test and I am over the moon with their insane help! We picked a venue where we had to bring all vendors onsite, so as you can imagine there were 10x more details with that many more people/vendors/decisions. Every bride has a vision, and the small details matter to them and their family. Somehow, Anna could remember the absolute smallest amount of detail I shared weeks prior to the wedding and was able to implement behind the scenes. A few examples... she and Jordan were at our venue the days leading up while all types of vendors (tent, caterer, brunch cateter, bathrooms, etc.) were in and out. The dancefloor wasn't setup properly and the best part was, she already had a solution to fix it. Sometimes planners try to sugarcoat problems, but the greatest thing was that Anna didn't hide anything but had a very calming approach. She either had a solution or had multiple solutions to walk-through. We walked into our venue for the first time after setup and she met us out front. While we were walking through and she hit us with some of the hiccups that popped up. As a detailed person, sometimes you think you want to answer everything, but when it comes to a wedding, I was certainly at a point where I wanted decisions made for me. I told Anna and Jordan I trusted what their gut and I am so grateful they were able to make the best and right decisions on our behalf. They were my voice when I couldn't be.... for example, the flowers I ordered (on my own) weren't what I expected. Anna could tell I was thrown off when I saw them for the first time. She knew in particular that I had a bouquet in memory of a very close friend and that bouquet was supposed to be used in the majority of my photos. She took control of the situation and was my voice to have things fixed so I didn't have to stress. Again, talking about details, I ended up doing my own centerpieces, and The Otherside helped the day before and the day of to make sure they were perfect (which they were)!! I also had a very quick outfit change for a "surprise dance" we did. I only had 2.5 minutes to run inside, change, and come back out. Anna even remembered how many buttons I told her needed to be undone from weeks before.. she truly listens and delivers!!! The large and small details she had covered, whether they were very important to me and my family or not. While we went to the chapel with a small group to get married, a bridesmaid at the house said Anna had been looking for decorations my mom really wanted (and spent a lot of time prepping) for the outdoor ceremony last that day. We didn't have them in the right place for Anna to find which made her life a bit difficult, since she knew how important it was for my mom. She hunted for a looong time to find the decorations, knowing it would make my mom happy too, and had them out exactly as planned. Another planner-angel moment that I didn't even realize happened was that the cards for eating kept blowing in the wind and wouldn't stay on the table. She and our venue contact came up with an idea hours before the reception on how to fit with string and clothespins (it actually was adorable haha).
    The wedding space is all about customer service - your name goes a long way... again, I cannot say enough good things about this tag-team!! I trusted their every instinct and absolutely adored their company along the way. They were my voice when I needed it most and listened to every single detail along the way. I am more than happy with all of their work and would be happy to chat with anyone who is trying to make a decision!!!
  • Moira
    Moira S. Married on 06/05/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best money spent during wedding planning!

Anna and Jordan were my life savers during the wedding planning process and the weekend of! They went above and beyond to help make our day super special, and I felt so comfortable and prepared the day of because of them, which was so important to me! I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding in the area!
    Jenna A. Married on 05/08/2021

Holy Amazing!!

Oh my goodness.. I trust Anna and Jordan with my life!! I could not have asked for a stronger, more uplifting, positive team present on my wedding day. Both women went above and beyond, getting to know our families, keeping a tequila drink by my side, and even bussing tables when my venue messed up. They brought all my decorations to the venue and also packed them up at the end of the night. Beyond my wedding day, they handled any and all communication with my vendor team and pinged me with really important details like getting the marriage license. They are literal wedding experts and think of everything you the bride don't have time or energy to think through. I cannot say enough complimentary things about how accommodating these ladies were on an otherwise stressful day! Not to mention, they're both cool AF down to earth people :) Do yourself a favor and book TOSC today.. it's the best money I spent on our wedding!
  • Lauren
    Lauren B. Married on 05/01/2021

The best wedding decision we made was hiring The Otherside Creatives

I cannot say enough about Anna and Jordan. From the minute we first sat down with Anna in 2019 (!) to talk about the possibility of her coming on as a day of planner for our May 2020 wedding, we felt immediately at ease. It felt like talking to a friend we had known for years, even though it had only been 20 minutes. From that point on, Anna was so on top of everything, even picking me up and driving me to Something Vintage to look at decor options. Anna and Jordan really care about the details that make your wedding day special to who you are as a couple, but also just about you as people.

As Covid happened, and we had to move our date not once, but twice, Anna and Jordan were there checking in on us, following up with vendors, and doing whatever they could to make the process as easy on us as possible. Meanwhile, they were only supposed to be working with us month of and ended up working with us for two years. They consistently went above and beyond in every single way and we cannot thank them enough. No idea was too big or too crazy, and they filled all meetings and conversations with positivity in a not so positive time. There was not one second of the wedding day where I was worried about anything because I knew Anna and Jordan were there. If you are looking for planners that skip the pretentiousness of the wedding industry and are just wonderful people, you need The Otherside Creatives. Thank you so much Anna and Jordan! You will always be a special part of our wedding journey.
  • Taryn
    Taryn R. Married on 04/17/2021

Dream Team!

We can't say enough great and positive things about Anna, Jordan, and their team. From start to finish, they made us feel heard, helped keep us in our timeline, were available for creative input as well as a comforting resource if we were unsure about a next steps. Their month of coordination and planning was the perfect amount of assistance with details, timelines, due dates, and support. We could not have made it through those last pieces without them and their expertise. They are knowledgeable and friendly with all vendors, helping every little piece come together for one magical day.
  • Julia
    Julia N. Married on 02/16/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best wedding planner ever!

If you are looking for a wedding planner, The Otherside Creatives is the way to go and if you aren’t planning to have a wedding planner, think again, because it was the best decision we made. Working with Anna was a dream! Every question, every detail, every obstacle, she was always two steps ahead. I can’t express enough how amazing it was to have her and her entire team helping us navigate not only planning a wedding, but planning a wedding during a global pandemic. The feedback I consistently got from friends and family was how stressful planning a wedding is and how you barely get to enjoy the day, but my experience was completely the opposite. Anna never gave us the opportunity to stress because she was so proactive and well organized. The Otherside Creatives is a very versatile business. I went through multiple wedding plans due to covid from planning a backyard tent wedding, to a venue, to a small house wedding, to multiple different venues again. No matter what the circumstance, Anna was there to help us plan it down to every last detail. Her team has the best connections in the business and she connected us with the best photographer, florist, and catering. She made floors plans for us, decorated, met and communicated with vendors, negotiated, worked with our budget, organizing the wedding day down to the minute. I could go on all day about how amazing The Otherside Creatives is. I’m telling you, hire them! It will make your wedding day just that much more magical and amazing.
    Kaitlyn W. Married on 10/23/2020

Best money I spent!!

I am fully confident I would not have survived wedding planning, especially during COVID, without Anna! She was attentive, flexible, and understanding during the whole process. She just gets it. She had me sold when we had our intro meeting (pre-COVID) and we had old fashions at Blue Bird. Showing up to the wedding venue (not having set up anything myself) and looking just like I imagined was the icing on the cake. When the fog machine was too much- she handled it. I told no less than 20 people (and 1 friend that hired her for her wedding) that Anna was the most essential part of my wedding! I would have traded all the flowers, the amazing crab dip, and probably half of my dress, to have Anna help with my wedding. 15/10 would recommend- it may initially seem like money you don't need to spend because "I can do it myself", but it is worth even single penny and then more.
    Lauren B. Married on 10/16/2020

Toc are the best!

We were on the fence about hiring a wedding planner originally, but after meeting with Anna we were 100% sold! We were looking to have a non-traditional wedding and Anna was so on-board with our vision from day 1! We hired TOC for month-of coordination because we didn't want to worry about anything on the actual day of the wedding, but Anna made herself available if we had questions, or wanted to share progress with her along the way. Once COVID hit, we were so so happy to have TOC on our team as plans changed. Two days before the wedding, we realized the temperature was dropping 20 degrees with a 70% chance of rain. With ceremony and reception moved outside due to COVID, we were stressing. Anna took all of that stress off of us and worked with the venue to make sure our guests would be dry and warm. She even went as far as to pick up a jean jacket for me and have it customized with our wedding hashtag... within 24 hours of our wedding!! Also, I was not a bride with a Pinterest board, and barely provided any guidance on decor, yet Anna & Jordan transformed the Woodberry Kitchen patio into the candlelit oasis of our dreams. If you are thinking of working with TOC, DO IT. You will not regret it!

photos by Coral Dove Photography
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message