The Otherside Creatives Reviews

The Otherside Creatives 5
The Otherside Creatives 6
The Otherside Creatives 7

Misty Campbell · Married on 09/01/2019

Made my wedding day SO SMOOTH!

Anna and Jordan know what they're doing. Between their laid back personalities making you feel stress-free, and their responsiveness in taking meetings / talking with vendors, I wish I hired them to plan my whole wedding! They did my month-of coordination but they honestly were there and helpful the whooole entire time. I would 100% recommend them!

Sent on 09/23/2019

Alexa · Married on 06/22/2019

Best Wedding Planners in Baltimore

Our wedding day was perfect thanks to Anna and Jordan. Throughout the planning process they were responsive, organized, and thoughtful. They were helpful in connecting us with other incredible vendors, which was especially appreciated since we live out of state. Due to their diligence and attention to detail, we were able to relax and enjoy every minute of our wedding day. Anna & Jordan’s amazing personalities made this stressful process enjoyable and fun. We’re sad our wedding is over because now we don’t have an excuse to hang out with them. If you don’t think you need a wedding planner, you’re wrong and The Otherside Creatives are the perfect choice to help organize your special day.

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/08/2019

The Otherside Creatives are THE BEST!!

Oh my goodness. I don't know what my husband and I would have done without Anna and Jordan running the show for our wedding earlier this month. They are AMAZING! They handled our month of coordination and from the venue walkthrough to random advice via text to timeline/vendor coordination to the rehearsal and wedding day they were always on point and one step ahead of us! They really eased our stress and made the rest of the planning a breeze. In the middle of the wedding my husband realized he left something at the hotel and Jordan immediately grabbed our key and hopped in a car to go get it! (THANK YOU! He had one job :P) They made sure we didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day except enjoying ourselves. To top it off, Anna and Jordan are both such great and fun people to be around and we feel like we gained 2 more friends! Our wedding day went soo smoothly and everything was absolutely perfect thanks to their hard work! I highly recommend The Otherside Creatives!

Sent on 06/21/2019

Keelah · Married on 06/01/2019

Exactly what I needed

I am so grateful for the assistance that Anna and Jordan provided for my wedding. The event was seamless. Anna and Jordan were responsive and helpful in the weeks leading up to the wedding, and on the day itself everything ran like clockwork. Plus, on top of their professional excellence, they're also just really fun people to be around. I can't recommend them highly enough. That's especially true if you are going to have nontraditional elements in your wedding, because Anna and Jordan will help you figure out how to make it all work. 10/10, they are awesome.

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Alexa

Alexa Pancza · Married on 05/11/2019

Amazing and stress free

Anna and Jordan were an absolute joy to work with on the day of our wedding and every step along the way. Leading up to our wedding people kept commenting on how calm I was and I owe that to Anna and Jordan for doing such an amazing job - I had nothing to worry about aside from enjoying our day to the fullest. They are extremely responsive, caring, and professional. I would 100% recommend working with them on planning your wedding. Hiring The Otherwise Creatives was the by far the best decision we could have made. I cant recommend them enough!

Sent on 05/22/2019

Danielle · Married on 03/23/2019

Anna + Jordan = The Dream Team

Let me start off by saying I was the bride that did not think she needed a coordinator. Let me tell you.. it is 100% necessary to have a coordinator, and it is 150% necessary for your coordinators to be Anna and Jordan. I am typically a super type-A person who tends to be on top of things, but planning a wedding is a whole other world. Half way into everything I was super overwhelmed and a crying/eating Knorr pasta sides out of the pan on the couch mess. I was lucky enough to have met Anna through The Assembly Room, and her and Jordan were able to swoop in and save the day! I had multiple different vendors and they handled all communication and coordination. The only thing I had to worry about on my wedding day was not tripping down the stairs. Everything was such a breeze once they took over and I was actually able to enjoy being the bride-to-be. They are such sweethearts and helped us out so much!!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing experience from beginning to end

There are not enough kind words for how tremendous Anna and Jordan, The Otherside Creatives, are at their job. Their passion, dedication, and hard work made Joe and I's day an absolute DREAM. Not only are they inventive and creative, but they put up with me, the ultimate pest and bridezilla and for that, I am forever in their debt. They were there for me EVERY step of the way and then some (like, the time I expressed my skin was breaking out from stress and Anna gifted me Tea Tree Oil- how thoughtful!). They always had solutions, recommendations, and they always encouraged me to be me, which I find is rare in an industry where everyone pushes their wants on others. They're the best and you should HIRE THEM. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/13/2018
    The Otherside Creatives 18
    The Otherside Creatives 19

Kc L · Married on 10/06/2018

A literal dream

When we were searching for planners, we never thought we would find our people. boy were we wrong. The Otherside Creatives were the best decision we made, hands down. Their attention to detail and warm personalities made them feel more like family.

Sent on 04/04/2019

Cynthia · Married on 09/30/2018

Anna and Jordan (Otherside Creatives) helped my wife and I plan our perfect Sunday funday brunch themed wedding. They were both there every step of the way and helped with the little details and the big. My wife and I were able to enjoy the day and know that the wedding was in good hands. Otherside made sure things went smoothly, made sure the vendors were all on the same page and managed to corral our bridal party when needed for pictures/introductions/etc, etc. I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs a planner that keeps it real, fun and professional. It's also awesome that they know most of the Baltimore area vendors already, so if you have an idea in mind they can help you figure out how to make it a reality. Also of note, on our wedding day we had two incidents - one bridesmaid got a small snag in her dress - Otherside fixed it. The second: we ended up with one less boutonniere than needed - Otherside created another one from our other flowers. Otherside also helped clean mud off my wife's dress pre-ceremony. I don' t think there is anything they cant handle. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM !!

Sent on 10/03/2018
    The Otherside Creatives 20
    The Otherside Creatives 21

Amy · Married on 09/30/2018

Anna and Jordan make you feel like you are their best friends who they're helping with their wedding, not a client. They're so friendly and personable. They are helpful, responsive and creative. You can give them an idea and they'll turn it into so much more. They're detail oriented, and work with all of your vendors to create a seamless wedding. No detail is left forgotten. It was amazing to turn everything over to them and simply enjoy my day.

Sent on 10/04/2018

Caroline · Married on 04/07/2018

Anna was not only our month of coordinator but the person who ran or rehearsal and send off brunch. She was so well organized and quick to answer all of my hundreds of questions. Planning a wedding was so overwhelming, we wished we had Anna and her team from the start.

Sent on 06/07/2018
  • Claire

Claire · Married on 03/24/2018

The OC gave me the wedding I had only dreamed of

Not sure where to begin with how amazing the ladies from Otherside Creatives is.... Can vendors become friends and more? The answer is Yes!
    From the beginning I knew I had hired the right team to make my wedding the best beer/disney themed wedding you could as for!
    I dealt with Anna mostly and honestly - wow did she know how to create and design just based off of my vague, basic decor ideas.

You know you picked the right design team, the right wedding coordinator, the right everything when you realize they are treating your wedding like it's their own ceremony and reception!!
    They helped handle the other vendors, payments, scheduling, everything from chair placement to making sure everyone at the wedding was having a great time not just the bride and groom!
    -- I mean can you Fairy GodMothers? Guess what Baltimore, MD has them -- book them so you don't miss out.

Sent on 04/15/2019
    The Otherside Creatives 22
    The Otherside Creatives 23
    The Otherside Creatives 24

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2017

Anna from The Otherside Creatives did a phenomenal job coordinating my wedding day! Seriously, she was the ultimate hat-wearer that day: florals, detail maven, table-setter, backdrop boss, rosé-to-the-rescue type of girl. A little bit about my wedding- we rented a house, and there was no on-site staff to lighten her load, so when I say she did everything, I literally mean she did everything AND made it seem effortless. If there did end up being any issues, then I certainly wasn’t privy to them and isn’t that what you want from a coordinator on your wedding day?!

Sent on 04/28/2018

Brynn · Married on 05/19/2018

We found the otherside creatives on instagram and couldn’t have been happier. Our caterer was in charge of all of our table, chair, and tablecloth rentals. Thank goodness the otherside asked for copies of all of our vendor contracts - we were missing 2 tablecloths. Thank you again Anna for making sure that everything was perfect.

Sent on 06/07/2018