Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta Reviews

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta 6
Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta 7

Sherae · Married on 08/09/2019

A true professional!

Look no further than Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta! When you love what you do, it's not a job and Marta loves what she does. It reflects in everything she touches. She very thorough and enthusiastic . I don't know what I would have done without her. She made my day just that much more special because I didn't have to worry about a thing and neither will you. You won't regret it!

Sent on 08/24/2019
    Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta 8
    Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta 9

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta's reply:

Thank you so very much Sherae. I enjoyed working with you and Bernard. You are a beautiful person and I wish you and Bernard nothing but the best for you future ahead.
  • Jacinta

Jacinta · Married on 05/24/2019

Marta makes it look so easy!

Marta is amazing. She is professional, quick to respond, easily adaptable to changes, and makes it so easy to not worry. Everyone told me on the wedding day that I seemed so calm and I have to say that Marta was so helpful with this. Marta is on top of everything and if you haven't thought of something, she's got you covered, or if you make a last minute change or there is any confusion, she rolls with everything so easily. Marta was there for me way before my wedding day even arrived and I felt so secure in her abilities and her organization and dedication. I would recommend (and have) Marta for ANY party planning needs and am so glad I chose her as a day of coordinator for my wedding. She does way more than the day of and it's totally worth all the praise she gets, I literally had no complaints! THANK YOU MARTA!

Sent on 06/04/2019

Daniel · Married on 05/11/2019

Marta is the best!!

Marta was amazing from start to finish. She made our wedding perfect. If you need a coordinator, you need to hire Marta!!! Thank you Marta!!!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta's reply:

Thank you so much. I enjoyed working with you and all the beauty of your wedding day. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.
    Marta

Chelsea · Married on 05/05/2019

Best decision we made.

Hiring Marta was the best decision we made in our wedding planning process. Marta came highly recommended and when we met her, we found out why. She pays attention to every detail of/leading up to your day, and works incredibly hard to make sure everything goes according to plan. She truly listens to what you want and makes it happen. She made sure that everyone involved in the wedding can enjoy the day and not have to stress. I couldn’t have anything better to say!

Sent on 06/13/2019
    Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta 10
    Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta 11
    Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta 12
    Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta 13

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta's reply:

Thank you Chelsea and Tony! I loved your Kona Ice truck. It was fantastic! You were both such a pleasure to work with. I have seen your wedding pictures and they are beautiful. Oh the memories that you made for your life to begin together as Mr. and Mrs. I wish you all the happiness in the world. Hugs

Danielle · Married on 05/04/2019

Marta and her team make dreams come true!

Marta and her team were so amazing to work with! They are the ones who made my wedding day perfect, while my hubby and I relaxed as much as we could! The day was beautiful and if any issue arose... they took care of everything - stress-free bride here! :) I can't recommend Marta enough, the day was truly a dream.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta 14

Paige · Married on 04/27/2019

Wedding coordinator

Marta is an amazing coordinator and values her bride and grooms opinions 100%, she listens well and provide input and works wonderfully with schedules and is always available via email, text or call. She is amazing at what she does!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta's reply:

Thank you Paige and Michael. It was such a pleasure working with you both and your venue was amazing. What a beautiful day. Wishing you both a lifetime of happiness.

Allison · Married on 04/26/2019

Marta is the absolute best!

Marta is by far the best wedding planner out there! We met with a few other planners after meeting Marta, but we knew the second that we met her that she was by far the best. There was never a moment during our planning that we were worried about anything. During each meeting with Marta, she always made us feel that everything was under control. Every single one of our vendors also commented on how organized she was. And she was always an email/text/call away.
    I am a total type-A person, and I never for a moment felt that anything could have been better organized. Any time that we brought up an idea, Marta said that she had it covered. When we were unsure of which caterer to choose, Marta gave us suggestions based on who she had worked with, which led us to the best experience.
    When we had rain in the forecast for our wedding day, I was not a bit concerned because I knew that Marta and her team would have a plan. Which they did, and everything went so smoothly.
    If you are looking for someone to make your wedding planning and wedding day stress-free than look no further. Marta and her team are the best choice out there.

Sent on 05/15/2019

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta's reply:

Allison, What amazing and kind words you have given to me. I enjoyed working with both of you so very much. I work very hard with my couples to assure them The Best Day Ever. Thank you so very much. Marta
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 03/23/2019

Fantastic Day of Coordinator!

We were beyond happy that our officiant recommended Marta as our day of coordinator. She was super responsive and helpful throughout the entire planning process and absolutely amazing on the day of the wedding. She not only met with us at her house, but also let us borrow some items for the wedding ceremony and reception. She also coordinated the whole wedding with all the vendors and ensured that everything went smoothly. Both Marta and her team helped one of the bridesmaid with a last minute hem and made sure that all wedding cards were accounted for and brought them to our suite. I highly recommend Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta's reply:

Lisa, it was a pleasure to work with you. It was such a beautiful wedding and all of your guests were amazing. Wishing you and Will all the best for a lifetime of happiness. Thank you, Marta
  • Dara

Dara · Married on 12/14/2018

Hire Marta :)

We loved working with Marta! I definitely would recommend her to someone looking to hire a wedding planner or coordinator. Good communication, very helpful & knowledgeable!! She makes sure to keep you on your scheduled timeline. Our wedding would not of been as perfect without her! :)

Sent on 01/02/2019

Maddison Hunton · Married on 11/03/2018

Marta is absolutely fantastic!! 10/10! We have no idea what we would have done without her

Marta is Fantastic! If you are looking for someone to help with your wedding day Marta is amazing! She was better then we could have ever asked for!!!

Sent on 03/27/2019

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta's reply:

Maddie: Thank you so much. It was such a pleasure working with you and what a beautiful bride. Wishing you both all the happiness in the years to come. Hugs, Marta
  • Jess

Jess · Married on 10/20/2018

Marta was a lifesaver

So, Marta Kastner is actually my Aunt. Regardless, of her being my family member I advise any bride to hire Marta! She honestly saved the day. She helped plan the entire timeline of my wedding day (from the picture times, cocktail hour, reception events, etc.) weeks in advanced. She made sure to stick to that schedule to. My goal as a bride was to dance and enjoy my wedding and she made this happen. She took my vision of a French garden theme and exceeded my expectations. Being her niece, I would like to say attention to detail runs in our family and as I was getting ready I checked in on my reception set up...IT BLEW ME AWAY IN THE BEST WAY! Marta also, calm my nerves when the potential to rain was more likely than not (Praise the Lord, the skies cleared up) but she was determined for me to be married outside, no matter what. She made sure I had no idea of any issues/problems and was very attentive. She works with all budgets and is so amazing

Sent on 11/07/2018

Tayler · Married on 10/06/2018

Marta was amazing the day before and day of the wedding. She made sure everything ran smoothly and anything I asked she made happen. My wedding day would not have has been as wonderful without her!

Sent on 06/12/2018

Katelyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Wow, is all I can say. Marta was an absolute life savor from the minute we booked her services. She had the answer to every question I had and answered every single one of them with a smile on her face. Fast forward to the wedding day... UNBELIEVABLE!!! She had picked up all my decor and delivered it to the venue so I didn't have a thing to worry about. She set everything up and it was just so beautiful. My wedding was beyond amazing because of her! She totally exceeded my expectations. Marta really has a passion for this line of work, and her work reflects. I would suggest her services to everyone.

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/28/2018

Highly Recommend!

I am so thankful to have had Marta as my wedding coordinator! From the first conversation we had, I knew she was going to be an amazing coordinator. Her energy, enthusiasm, and experience made her the perfect person to entrust our wedding day to. She was there throughout the entire process and totally accessible whenever we needed her. She really went above and beyond to make sure every detail of the day was perfect. Marta created a day of timeline, communicated with all vendors, even had a shed full of décor we were able to borrow! We met with her several times before the wedding to make sure we were always on the same page, and she made a special trip to view our venue before the big day! She jumped right in to help with set up and during the entire day things went so smoothly. It was so nice to know that we could all relax and enjoy the moments because she handled everything so capably.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Erin · Married on 09/21/2018

Everyone should have Marta on their wedding day! Marta stepped into our wedding planning just a few months before the big day. We tasked her with coordinating all of the vendors with the venue, etiquette, rehearsal planning, advice, and keeping us in line! She worked diligently to make sure our wedding was perfect, and that it was. Every service she offered was worth every penny I spent. She reassured me on the wedding day, and even changed my shoes when I couldn't bend down in my dress! Marta is seriously great at her job, and we thank her SO much for everything!

Sent on 10/06/2018

Colleen · Married on 09/16/2018

Hire Marta!! She was everything my husband and I needed and more! She was easy to reach, answered all our questions, extremely professional, and such a delight! We hired her to be our Day/Month-of Coordinator. She made our wedding day perfect and run so smoothly. If we needed anything, she was right there. I really can’t praise and thank her enough. My only regret is not hiring her sooner!!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Kjersten · Married on 09/15/2018

My biggest concern was having someone set up and clean up and Marta handled it along side with the caterer so I didn't have to worry about it!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Heather · Married on 09/14/2018

Marta is second to none and the BEST at what she does! I originally met her at a bridal expo in Havre de Grace and she told me "I can help with anything. Nothing is too small or too big" This really stuck with me as I planned on doing everything myself. As my wedding day quickly approached I decided that I needed help. I knew that Marta was going to be my person. We hired her 2 months before our special day and we met twice in person to go over all of our needs. She was extremely flexible and very responsive. She was present during our rehearsal and wedding day to make sure everything ran smoothly. We were able to sit back, relax and enjoy our time with family and friends. I'm so happy we picked her to be a part of our something big!

Sent on 09/26/2018

Amber · Married on 09/02/2018

Marta was absolutely amazing! She went out of her way to help with our rehearsal and made sure every detail was covered. On the day of the ceremony, we couldn't have asked for more. She honestly took ALL of the wedding day stress away! She helped make sure all of the bridesmaids were ready, helped with my dress and made sure all of the final details that I would have never thought of were taken care of. After the wedding she gathered the gifts, decorations, etc and took them back to the house. That was a HUGE help!!! We really could not have asked for a more perfect day thanks to Marta!!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Julia · Married on 08/31/2018

I was convinced that I didn’t need/couldn’t afford a wedding planner. I’m super type A and had planned every single detail of my wedding. Although my friends and family were concerned that I wouldn’t be able to handle it all, it was my officiant who ultimately convinced me to contact Marta. I am so glad that I did. I booked her as my day of coordinator but she really started coordinating months before my big day. She spoke with all of my vendors, created and managed my timeline, and ran my rehearsal the night before. She was super responsive to all of my emails and even met me at venue beforehand to get familiar with it. And about all of those details I worked so hard on... I arrived to the venue on my wedding day to see my vision come to life. Everything. Was. Perfect. And I didn’t have to worry about a thing. She even managed hiccups during the wedding itself. When I realized that I had relatives who were getting tired and I hadn’t scheduled the buses to leave until the end of the reception, I spoke with Marta and she set up an earlier trip to the hotel- and I didn’t even have to leave the dance floor. I mean- WOW! Hire Marta. She will allow you to actually enjoy your wedding day!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Jordan · Married on 08/11/2018

Marta was everything we could have dreamed of an more. We went back and forth on whether or not we really needed her, but realized that we needed someone to help keep us organized and keep our heads on straight. Marta helped keep us all in line, handled any situation that was thrown our way, and made sure that all other wedding affiliated people were accounted for and in there designated areas. The day of the wedding she arrived at my home earlier then all others and began prepping and decorating since this was a home/farm venue. We could not imagine doing it all without Marta, we love her!

Sent on 08/15/2018
    Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta 15

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

My wedding was at home and we were unsure of how we were going to pull the whole thing together on the day of the wedding, until we met Marta. Marta was of great assistance when needed prior to the wedding but the day of she was worth her weight in gold. She set up and decorated both my ceremony and reception just as I described. She truly brought my dream wedding to reality!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Ruthie · Married on 06/10/2018

Marta is amazing!! She was available last minute to coordinate the details of our wedding and we couldn't be more thankful we had her there! She is prompt, organized, and thorough, ensured our event ran smoothly, and minimized the stress level as much as possible! Thank you so much again, Marta! We are so glad you were a part of our special day!!

Sent on 06/18/2018

Amelia · Married on 05/12/2018

She’s wonderful! Knowledgeable and very willing to help anyway she can! Always on the ball when things are due! All around great person! I definitely recommend her!

Sent on 05/22/2018