16 Reviews for Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta

Timelines (1)
Referrals (1)
Non-Religious (1)
16 Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta Reviews

Marta was amazing the day before and day of the wedding. She made sure everything ran smoothly and anything I asked she made happen. My wedding day would not have has been as wonderful without her!

Profile Picture Tayler, 10/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Marta was everything we could have dreamed of an more. We went back and forth on whether or not we really needed her, but realized that we needed someone to help keep us organized and keep our heads on straight. Marta helped keep us all in line, handled any situation that was thrown our way, and made sure that all other wedding affiliated people were accounted for and in there designated areas. The day of the wedding she arrived at my home earlier then all others and began prepping and decorating since this was a home/farm venue. We could not imagine doing it all without Marta, we love her!

Profile Picture Jordan, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Marta is amazing!! She was available last minute to coordinate the details of our wedding and we couldn't be more thankful we had her there! She is prompt, organized, and thorough, ensured our event ran smoothly, and minimized the stress level as much as possible! Thank you so much again, Marta! We are so glad you were a part of our special day!!

Profile Picture Ruthie, 6/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

She’s wonderful! Knowledgeable and very willing to help anyway she can! Always on the ball when things are due! All around great person! I definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Amelia, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We've just started with her, but Marta has been so nice and helpful in helping me organize everything to make the wedding day completely stress free!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious, Ceremony, Reception

Marta is such a pleasure to work with. She not only saved my wedding (many times by me forgetting many things) but she put her heart into my wedding as if it was her own. She's a true pleasure to be around and makes sure your day is as special as you've ever dreamed it could be. She helped me plan my entire wedding in month due to my mother's health. If you are wanting a stress free, amazing experience Marta is the way to go!!

Photo for Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta Review - Helping my kids to figure out what they were supposed doing
Profile Picture SALLIE, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Marta is every bride's dream come true, a real fairy godmother! She completely took all the stress away from me so that my parents, husband, and I were able to completely enjoy the day! At the end of the reception, my brother-in-law had misplaced my father's keys and Marta was able to get her assistant to take my Dad back to his hotel room to grab his spare key. I also had some issues the week of our wedding with some of the vendors. All I did was write her a quick email and she called me immediately and had it all worked out within hours. I am so happy I chose her and even happier that she was available for my wedding day!

Bob and Lisa (Bel Air, MD)

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

My mother suprised me with hiring a wedding planner. She had me pick between two. The other person had several more reviews than Marta but what made me pick her was she was more flexible, and was much more friendlier than the other coordinator, she has done weddings for a long time whether it was catering, cakes, etc. So she knows first hand on what to ask or look out for with other venders. She was available via email anytime and responded back to my emails quickly and even was available during her vacation if I needed her. We actually had majority of our wedding planned we just needed minor details and the day coordinated. I wish we hired her way earlier. We tried cutting costs as much as possible but this is one vendor to not cut costs. Everyone needs a wedding coordinator!! Also she has a bunch of decor and supplies for weddings. If she had what you needed she didn't charge us extra. We used some of her table linens for the DJ and photobooth and that saved us 10 each. As our caterer was going to charge us. I let her have the freedom to decorate our wedding the way she wanted we just gave her the supplies and everything turned out wonderful! She made a great timeline and made sure all venders had one and our Begal pay, always checked in on us during the day, and took our decorations home with her and we picked it up a few days later when we came back into town. Also we had an issue with where we originally booked our rehearsal and she was willing to help with the situation. Marta was absolutely wonderful for our wedding! All our guests and other venders just loved her! We would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User7745636, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Marta Markline-Kastner - AFFAIRS EXTRAORDINAIRE by Marta, is the BEST of the BEST Wedding Coordinators. I hired Marta to basically be my "Day of Lady", "Go to Person" for my Daughter's wedding day. I can't even begin to express how wonderful this woman is! She was truly my guardian angel for this whole process. There was nothing that she didn't take care of. Everytime we met to go over everything for the wedding, she would take notes and NEVER missed one detail to anything we requested of her. Steve, nor I had to deal with any issues or problems that may have occurred the day of the wedding, because Marta took care of EVERYTHING. She worked her butt off. She was on point for every aspect of the rehearsal, the ceremony, reception and cleanup. With it being a rainy day it was questionable up until 10 minutes before the ceremony was to start, as to whether it was going to be inside or out. After setting everything up finally inside, the rain stopped. My husband turned to Marta and said "Are we doing this inside or out?" He said she looked shocked at first, since she had just moved 150 chairs indoors, but Marta looked at him and said "Whatever Samantha wants." Less then 5 minutes later Marta had the 150 chairs, all the aisle and alter flowers back outside and all the guest seated and ready to start the big event! She even took photos during the entire event and sent them to me the following morning, knowing that I would have missed things throughout the day. She was even in on the surprise with my daughter, son-in-law, husband and son, when my son dropped to one knee to propose to his girlfriend. She got pictures that are priceless to me. I feel like I have known Marta for years, like she is a dear friend. If you are planning a wedding or ANY kind of special event, you DO NOT want to be without Marta!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Marta was GREAT! She's very detail oriented and get stuff done even in a short amount of time. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any event. She fixed every problem we had not only on the wedding day but, leading up to it and even after the wedding. She's very easy to work with her can do/I got this personality. She helped relieve much stress off of my mother and I. Marta's service was GREATLY appreciated.

Profile Picture Macy, 5/20/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Marta was great! She was so helpful before the wedding and always answered any emails right away! I felt at ease the day of the wedding when she was with my now husband and his groomsmen assuring they would be on time and dressed :) She even took home all my decorations and any misc items left at the venue and held them at her house while we were on our honeymoon. I would definitely recommend her.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists

I had an amazing event planned by Affair Extroidinaire. Marta, our complete event planner, was amazing in what she did and ALL she did, and better yet at a really good price that fit our budget. Very calm, yet on the ball and kept everythi,g moving without a step out of place. She planned every aspect...food, music, photgrapher, everything.
If I need again, which I will go this route with pretty much any large event I may have, I'm using Marta to,handle all of it and I'll be passing her name on.
Thanks Marta

Profile Picture Joanne, 9/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Marta was so wonderful. We had no idea what we were doing. She took away all of the stress and made it so easy for us to just focus on the day. Marta made my dream wedding possible and totally exceeded our expectations. You can't not have an extra ordinary wedding without Marta!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Marta is fantastic! She made everything on our special day run perfectly, I was able to contact her and she would respond instantly! She made everyone in the wedding party a detailed timeline (with things I never would have thought of) which made everyone on the same page so that the day was well put together. She even made multiple trips to meet with us, as well as came to help us set up/clean up at the venue. On the wedding day she was very calm and organized so I had no stress, she made sure everything ran smoothly. I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding, you won't regret it!!! :)

Profile Picture Katie , 8/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing pricing for everything Marta did. My wedding went so smooth and I got to sit back and enjoy time before and after the big day without all the worry. I used her for all of my wedding AND honeymoon accomidations, and all I can say is WOW!! Thank you AE!!

Profile Picture User6770528, 2+ years ago, 1 Review