Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta Reviews

24 | Baldwin, MD

24 Reviews for Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta

24 Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta Reviews

Tayler · Married on 10/06/2018

Marta was amazing the day before and day of the wedding. She made sure everything ran smoothly and anything I asked she made happen. My wedding day would not have has been as wonderful without her!

Katelyn · Married on 10/06/2018

Wow, is all I can say. Marta was an absolute life savor from the minute we booked her services. She had the answer to every question I had and answered every single one of them with a smile on her face. Fast forward to the wedding day... UNBELIEVABLE!!! She had picked up all my decor and delivered it to the venue so I didn't have a thing to worry about. She set everything up and it was just so beautiful. My wedding was beyond amazing because of her! She totally exceeded my expectations. Marta really has a passion for this line of work, and her work reflects. I would suggest her services to everyone.

• Lindsay

Lindsay · Married on 09/28/2018

Highly Recommend!

I am so thankful to have had Marta as my wedding coordinator! From the first conversation we had, I knew she was going to be an amazing coordinator. Her energy, enthusiasm, and experience made her the perfect person to entrust our wedding day to. She was there throughout the entire process and totally accessible whenever we needed her. She really went above and beyond to make sure every detail of the day was perfect. Marta created a day of timeline, communicated with all vendors, even had a shed full of décor we were able to borrow! We met with her several times before the wedding to make sure we were always on the same page, and she made a special trip to view our venue before the big day! She jumped right in to help with set up and during the entire day things went so smoothly. It was so nice to know that we could all relax and enjoy the moments because she handled everything so capably.

Erin · Married on 09/21/2018

Everyone should have Marta on their wedding day! Marta stepped into our wedding planning just a few months before the big day. We tasked her with coordinating all of the vendors with the venue, etiquette, rehearsal planning, advice, and keeping us in line! She worked diligently to make sure our wedding was perfect, and that it was. Every service she offered was worth every penny I spent. She reassured me on the wedding day, and even changed my shoes when I couldn't bend down in my dress! Marta is seriously great at her job, and we thank her SO much for everything!

Kjersten · Married on 09/15/2018

My biggest concern was having someone set up and clean up and Marta handled it along side with the caterer so I didn't have to worry about it!

Heather · Married on 09/14/2018

Marta is second to none and the BEST at what she does! I originally met her at a bridal expo in Havre de Grace and she told me "I can help with anything. Nothing is too small or too big" This really stuck with me as I planned on doing everything myself. As my wedding day quickly approached I decided that I needed help. I knew that Marta was going to be my person. We hired her 2 months before our special day and we met twice in person to go over all of our needs. She was extremely flexible and very responsive. She was present during our rehearsal and wedding day to make sure everything ran smoothly. We were able to sit back, relax and enjoy our time with family and friends. I'm so happy we picked her to be a part of our something big!

Amber · Married on 09/02/2018

Marta was absolutely amazing! She went out of her way to help with our rehearsal and made sure every detail was covered. On the day of the ceremony, we couldn't have asked for more. She honestly took ALL of the wedding day stress away! She helped make sure all of the bridesmaids were ready, helped with my dress and made sure all of the final details that I would have never thought of were taken care of. After the wedding she gathered the gifts, decorations, etc and took them back to the house. That was a HUGE help!!! We really could not have asked for a more perfect day thanks to Marta!!

Julia · Married on 08/31/2018

I was convinced that I didn’t need/couldn’t afford a wedding planner. I’m super type A and had planned every single detail of my wedding. Although my friends and family were concerned that I wouldn’t be able to handle it all, it was my officiant who ultimately convinced me to contact Marta. I am so glad that I did. I booked her as my day of coordinator but she really started coordinating months before my big day. She spoke with all of my vendors, created and managed my timeline, and ran my rehearsal the night before. She was super responsive to all of my emails and even met me at venue beforehand to get familiar with it. And about all of those details I worked so hard on... I arrived to the venue on my wedding day to see my vision come to life. Everything. Was. Perfect. And I didn’t have to worry about a thing. She even managed hiccups during the wedding itself. When I realized that I had relatives who were getting tired and I hadn’t scheduled the buses to leave until the end of the reception, I spoke with Marta and she set up an earlier trip to the hotel- and I didn’t even have to leave the dance floor. I mean- WOW! Hire Marta. She will allow you to actually enjoy your wedding day!

Jordan · Married on 08/11/2018

Marta was everything we could have dreamed of an more. We went back and forth on whether or not we really needed her, but realized that we needed someone to help keep us organized and keep our heads on straight. Marta helped keep us all in line, handled any situation that was thrown our way, and made sure that all other wedding affiliated people were accounted for and in there designated areas. The day of the wedding she arrived at my home earlier then all others and began prepping and decorating since this was a home/farm venue. We could not imagine doing it all without Marta, we love her!

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta 1

Amanda · Married on 06/23/2018

My wedding was at home and we were unsure of how we were going to pull the whole thing together on the day of the wedding, until we met Marta. Marta was of great assistance when needed prior to the wedding but the day of she was worth her weight in gold. She set up and decorated both my ceremony and reception just as I described. She truly brought my dream wedding to reality!

Ruthie · Married on 06/10/2018

Marta is amazing!! She was available last minute to coordinate the details of our wedding and we couldn't be more thankful we had her there! She is prompt, organized, and thorough, ensured our event ran smoothly, and minimized the stress level as much as possible! Thank you so much again, Marta! We are so glad you were a part of our special day!!

Amelia · Married on 05/12/2018

She’s wonderful! Knowledgeable and very willing to help anyway she can! Always on the ball when things are due! All around great person! I definitely recommend her!

Kelly · Married on 04/07/2018

We've just started with her, but Marta has been so nice and helpful in helping me organize everything to make the wedding day completely stress free!

SALLIE · Married on 01/20/2018

Marta is such a pleasure to work with. She not only saved my wedding (many times by me forgetting many things) but she put her heart into my wedding as if it was her own. She's a true pleasure to be around and makes sure your day is as special as you've ever dreamed it could be. She helped me plan my entire wedding in month due to my mother's health. If you are wanting a stress free, amazing experience Marta is the way to go!!

Affairs Extraordinaire by Marta 2

Lisa · Married on 09/22/2017

Marta is every bride's dream come true, a real fairy godmother! She completely took all the stress away from me so that my parents, husband, and I were able to completely enjoy the day! At the end of the reception, my brother-in-law had misplaced my father's keys and Marta was able to get her assistant to take my Dad back to his hotel room to grab his spare key. I also had some issues the week of our wedding with some of the vendors. All I did was write her a quick email and she called me immediately and had it all worked out within hours. I am so happy I chose her and even happier that she was available for my wedding day!

Bob and Lisa (Bel Air, MD)

• User7745636 · 1+ year ago

My mother suprised me with hiring a wedding planner. She had me pick between two. The other person had several more reviews than Marta but what made me pick her was she was more flexible, and was much more friendlier than the other coordinator, she has done weddings for a long time whether it was catering, cakes, etc. So she knows first hand on what to ask or look out for with other venders. She was available via email anytime and responded back to my emails quickly and even was available during her vacation if I needed her. We actually had majority of our wedding planned we just needed minor details and the day coordinated. I wish we hired her way earlier. We tried cutting costs as much as possible but this is one vendor to not cut costs. Everyone needs a wedding coordinator!! Also she has a bunch of decor and supplies for weddings. If she had what you needed she didn't charge us extra. We used some of her table linens for the DJ and photobooth and that saved us 10 each. As our caterer was going to charge us. I let her have the freedom to decorate our wedding the way she wanted we just gave her the supplies and everything turned out wonderful! She made a great timeline and made sure all venders had one and our Begal pay, always checked in on us during the day, and took our decorations home with her and we picked it up a few days later when we came back into town. Also we had an issue with where we originally booked our rehearsal and she was willing to help with the situation. Marta was absolutely wonderful for our wedding! All our guests and other venders just loved her! We would highly recommend her!

Samantha · Married on 05/27/2017

Marta Markline-Kastner - AFFAIRS EXTRAORDINAIRE by Marta, is the BEST of the BEST Wedding Coordinators. I hired Marta to basically be my "Day of Lady", "Go to Person" for my Daughter's wedding day. I can't even begin to express how wonderful this woman is! She was truly my guardian angel for this whole process. There was nothing that she didn't take care of. Everytime we met to go over everything for the wedding, she would take notes and NEVER missed one detail to anything we requested of her. Steve, nor I had to deal with any issues or problems that may have occurred the day of the wedding, because Marta took care of EVERYTHING. She worked her butt off. She was on point for every aspect of the rehearsal, the ceremony, reception and cleanup. With it being a rainy day it was questionable up until 10 minutes before the ceremony was to start, as to whether it was going to be inside or out. After setting everything up finally inside, the rain stopped. My husband turned to Marta and said "Are we doing this inside or out?" He said she looked shocked at first, since she had just moved 150 chairs indoors, but Marta looked at him and said "Whatever Samantha wants." Less then 5 minutes later Marta had the 150 chairs, all the aisle and alter flowers back outside and all the guest seated and ready to start the big event! She even took photos during the entire event and sent them to me the following morning, knowing that I would have missed things throughout the day. She was even in on the surprise with my daughter, son-in-law, husband and son, when my son dropped to one knee to propose to his girlfriend. She got pictures that are priceless to me. I feel like I have known Marta for years, like she is a dear friend. If you are planning a wedding or ANY kind of special event, you DO NOT want to be without Marta!!

Macy · Married on 05/20/2017

Marta was GREAT! She's very detail oriented and get stuff done even in a short amount of time. I would HIGHLY recommend her for any event. She fixed every problem we had not only on the wedding day but, leading up to it and even after the wedding. She's very easy to work with her can do/I got this personality. She helped relieve much stress off of my mother and I. Marta's service was GREATLY appreciated.

Ashley · Married on 05/13/2017

Marta was great! She was so helpful before the wedding and always answered any emails right away! I felt at ease the day of the wedding when she was with my now husband and his groomsmen assuring they would be on time and dressed :) She even took home all my decorations and any misc items left at the venue and held them at her house while we were on our honeymoon. I would definitely recommend her.

Joanne · Married on 09/17/2016

I had an amazing event planned by Affair Extroidinaire. Marta, our complete event planner, was amazing in what she did and ALL she did, and better yet at a really good price that fit our budget. Very calm, yet on the ball and kept everythi,g moving without a step out of place. She planned every aspect...food, music, photgrapher, everything.
    If I need again, which I will go this route with pretty much any large event I may have, I'm using Marta to,handle all of it and I'll be passing her name on.
    Thanks Marta

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

Marta was so wonderful. We had no idea what we were doing. She took away all of the stress and made it so easy for us to just focus on the day. Marta made my dream wedding possible and totally exceeded our expectations. You can't not have an extra ordinary wedding without Marta!!!

Katie · Married on 08/13/2016

Marta is fantastic! She made everything on our special day run perfectly, I was able to contact her and she would respond instantly! She made everyone in the wedding party a detailed timeline (with things I never would have thought of) which made everyone on the same page so that the day was well put together. She even made multiple trips to meet with us, as well as came to help us set up/clean up at the venue. On the wedding day she was very calm and organized so I had no stress, she made sure everything ran smoothly. I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding, you won't regret it!!! :)

Amazing pricing for everything Marta did. My wedding went so smooth and I got to sit back and enjoy time before and after the big day without all the worry. I used her for all of my wedding AND honeymoon accomidations, and all I can say is WOW!! Thank you AE!!