Clean Slate Wedding Photography by Heather & Rob

• Photos & Videos 45
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Clean Slate Wedding Photography by Heather & Rob

We're a husband and wife team based in Eldersburg, Maryland. We have a passion for capturing love and joy through photographs. We truly love what we do and believe our work shows it. We're fun, easy-going, and easy to work with. Just read our reviews! We consider it a privilege to share in your amazing day and would love to hear from you!

We offer a 10% discount for teachers, nurses, social workers, first-responders, and military personnel! We also offer price breaks for winter weddings and weekday weddings (Monday - Thursday)!

Photography Packages
6 Hours: $3,000
7 Hours: $3,400
8 Hours: $3,800
All of our photography packages include the following:

• An engagement session
  • Two photographers (always Heather & Rob)
  • Wedding night "sneak peek" of 50+ edited photos posted to Facebook
  • Print rights to your photos
  • Photos delivered via Dropbox and on a USB drive
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple backups of your wedding photos
  • Albums are available at additional cost

Ultimate All Day Photography
Heather and Rob, as always, are your photographers for an engagement session and 10-12 hours on your wedding day! Includes complete coverage of preparations, ceremony, and the reception. This all inclusive package includes:

• An engagement session
  • Two photographers (always Heather & Rob)
  • Wedding night "sneak peek" of 50+ edited photos posted to Facebook
  • 10x10 Crystal Cover Photographers Album
  • Two 8x8 Photo Cover Parent Albums
  • 16x20 Mounted Gallery Canvas

Photographers Albums
Beautiful custom albums designed just for you with photos we select! Standard albums are 20 pages (10 spreads). Additional page spreads are $50 each.
- Crystal Cover - 8x8: $500 | 10x10: $600 | 12x12: $700
- Photo Cover - 8x8: $300 | 10x10: $400 | 12x12: $500
Want to choose your own photos? Make it a custom album for just $300 more!

Video Add Ons
We also offer cinematography in conjunction with our photography packages:

• The Love Letters package is a video beauty shots add on that incorporates
    the reading of letters by the bride & groom: +$750
  • Standalone video camera for the ceremony (with wireless mic): +$300
  • The Storyteller is a full on wedding movie that includes a separate videographer and can incorporate interviews with the bride & groom as well as their bridal party and families: $7,500
  • Wedding movies provided on Blu-ray, DVD, USB, and as online video galleries

Clean Slate Wedding Photography by Heather & Rob 7
  • Amanda

Amanda · Getting married on 09/14/2019

Amazing Photographers

Heather and Rob are amazing! My finance and I are not the best with photographs, but they made us feel so comfortable. Our engagement photos are beautiful. I can't wait for them to capture our wedding this September!

Sent on 01/12/2019

Clean Slate Wedding Photography by Heather & Rob's reply:

You are amazing! You're both so much fun to work with and we so look forward to your wedding! Your family has been so awesome over the years; we are so blessed to be able to share in your wedding day! Thank you!!!
  • Veronica

Veronica · Getting married on 04/26/2019

Why keep searching?! You found your photographer!

I met Heather and Rob at a wedding vendor show... I hate those things! But... in my search for the perfect photographer, boom there they were! We have said from the beginning of the planning process that if we did not feel great about any decisions that we were not moving forward with that vendor. This was to avoid my headache lol ... with this awesome couple, everything that was on my “list” was checked and then some. Super friendly, just real people. I like that because I’m a weirdo in pictures and they made us feel super comfortable. Their price was in line and what you get is 100% worth it. In my mind, I’m spending one of the most important days of my life to date with these people, I would have not chosen better people to be with. Fun, professional and it’s what they do! They live their work and it shows. I cannot day enough great things!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Clean Slate Wedding Photography by Heather & Rob's reply:

Thank you! We have adored you since that first meeting at the show and instantly felt that connection that is the reason we love what we do!

Clean Slate Wedding Photography by Heather & Rob FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Save the Date
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Clean Slate Wedding Photography by Heather & Rob 1
    $100 Off October Weddings

Book and photo or photo-video package for your October 2019 wedding before June 30th and save $100! We have a few dates for October 2019 still available and would love to add your wedding! Please message us or check our availability calendar here on weddingwire to confirm your date is available!

• Ceremony by Rachael
    Ceremony by Rachael Wedding Officiants

Well, if you question my faith in Clean Slate, simply look at my business card... it's a photo that Heather and Rob beautifully captured from a recent wedding we performed together. Every time I "work" with them, I am amazed at their talent! Not only do they capture the intimate, funny, and unexpected moments of a wedding, they also know how to build (and keep) relationships with their couples and the wedding party at length. It's never surprising to me when I see them at ceremonies of siblings, friends, and relatives of people they've photographed in the past- their work is SO IMPRESSIVE and their personalities and knowledge so fun and vast that they are able to make your special day so much more relaxed then you thought possible. I dare you... just reach out and see what I mean! Contact Rob and Heather today if you're even just a bit curious of what they can do for your special day...

• Be My Guest Catering
    Be My Guest Catering Wedding Caterers

Clean Slate is an amazing photography team. They are very easy to work with. I love when they work an event you don't even know they are there. The photos they take are beautiful. I hired them for my sons wedding!

• District Remix
    District Remix Wedding DJs

It's always a pleasure working with Rob, Heather and the Clean Slate Team! Their positive energy, unobtrusive style and willingness to get those 'money shots' make them a true asset to the wedding industry. You can see and feel the love through their photography, how they work with each other and help to support the entire vendor team at weddings and events. Being able to feel an emotion through their work says a lot...making them amazing story tellers! (Bonus points for always thinking about our DJs, and snapping a few shots for us!) These are down to earth, REAL people, that have a passion for their craft and always impress.

• Sykesville Sykesville, MD, 21784 See on map