Be My Guest Catering

8258 Veterans Hwy Suite 11, Millersville, MD 21108 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Be My Guest Catering

Be My Guest Catering is based in Millersville, Maryland and provides couples with creative and custom catering services. This tight-knit family business enjoys making couples the center of attention on their special day by providing them with a relaxing catering experience. Believing that couples should also feel like a guest on their wedding day, Be My Guest Catering will provide the attention and service to ensure you are enjoying your catering experience as much as your own guests are.

Be My Guest Catering offers couples delivery, setup and cleanup for their special day. Other services couples can choose from include:

• Buffet
  • Cocktail reception
  • Server(s)
  • Tastings
  • Stations

Cuisine
With a variety of cuisine styles to choose from, couples are sure to find one that complements their taste and wedding theme.

Follow Be My Guest Catering on

Be My Guest Catering 7
  • Dora

Dora · Married on 09/01/2019

Wedding Date: 7.6.2019 at Chesapeake Bay Foundation

I am rating BMG on behalf of my family, I am the Bride's mother.
    Sandy and her screw of 13 were the most detail oriented, organized and hard working team we have ever encountered. Sandy delivered what she promised.
    They worked very well with our other vendors, making my Daughter's wedding evening very smooth and beautiful!!
    We can't thank you enough for their products and services.
    Yes, I would use BMG again for my next event.

Dora L.

Sent on 08/01/2019
    Be My Guest Catering 8

Be My Guest Catering's reply:

Thank you Dora! I loved meeting you and working with your daughter and her now husband (and you!) What a fun beautiful day! We loved the summer wedding theme and Family style dinner service that you selected!
    Regards, Sandy

Stephanie Lee · Married on 07/06/2019

Wonderful caterer!

Sandy and her team at Be My Guest were completely wonderful in helping us for our wedding! We had a difficult menu- asking her to try a new dish with on-site frying- and she came through for us 100%. We also had a difficult weather situation on our day of and really took charge to make sure everything stayed on task. The food and drinks were all wonderful and we got compliments on everything. We appreciate all of the team's help and can definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a great caterer and partner for their wedding!

Sent on 08/04/2019

Be My Guest Catering's reply:

Thank you Stephanie & Owen! We loved being part of your special day. We love a challenge and always strive to meet expectations! The Maryland Fried Chicken made your summer wedding extra special. The smell made it seem as though your were stilling along the boardwalk on a summer day! Exactly how it was envisioned! With a quick pop up shower you did not let it affect the beautiful ceremony on the beach and it all worked out beautifully. We wish both you the best and look forward to working with you in the future!
    Regards, Sandy & the BMG team!

Be My Guest Catering FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service? $ 69.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service? $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 42.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres? $ 59.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up, Cake, Cake Cutting, Dessert, Cocktail Reception, Server(s), Tastings, Chairs, Tables, China, Linens, Flatware, Glassware
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 19.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Beer, House Wine
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up, Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin American, Local, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Limited Bar, Open Bar, House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide? Chairs, Tables

• Clean Slate Wedding Photography by Heather & Rob
    Clean Slate Wedding Photography by Heather & Rob Wedding Photographers

When we know that Be My Guest will be catering a wedding we're shooting, not only do we know for a fact that the food will be amazing, but that the staff will be professional and accommodating to all the other vendors. This is important; we've had photographs ruined because a catering staff member walked right in front of us as we took it. NEVER happens with Be My Guest. This may seem minor, but it's a big deal when you're a wedding professional - knowing which companies work together as a team versus taking the wrong attitude. Be My Guest is top notch across the board and we LOVE working with them.

• Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park
    Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park Museum Weddings

Be My Guest is taking Annapolis Maritime Museum by storm! We are always so impressed with their professionalism, and they are totally unflappable no matter what situation may arise. Participating in client walkthroughs with Be My Guest is a joy, they really listen to what the client wants and provide custom service for everyone. An excellent caterer, through and through!

• 8258 Veterans Hwy Suite 11 Millersville, 21108 See on map
    410-403-3001 (Phone number)
    4103537576 (Other Phone Number)
    Office hours daily~ by appointment for catering consultations