Be My Guest Catering

Annapolis, MD View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Be My Guest Catering is based in Millersville, Maryland and provides couples with creative and custom catering services. This tight-knit family business enjoys making couples the center of attention on their special day by providing them with a relaxing catering experience. Believing that couples should also feel like a guest on their wedding day, Be My Guest Catering will provide the attention and service to ensure you are enjoying your catering experience as much as your own guests are.

Be My Guest Catering offers couples delivery, setup and cleanup for their special day. Other services couples can choose from include:

• Plated Dinner Reception
  • Event Planning
  • Additional Vendor recommendations
  • Day of Planning services

Cuisine
With a variety of cuisine styles to choose from, couples are sure to find one that complements their taste and wedding theme.

• Woman-owned

What is the average catering price per person for plated service?

$69

What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?

$50

What is the average catering price per person for stations?

$42

What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?

$59

China
Linens
Flatware
Glassware

What is the starting price per person for bar service?

$19

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

House Beer
House Wine

What event services do you provide?

Delivery
Set Up
Clean Up

What catering services do you provide?

Buffet
Plated
Server(s)
Stations
Tastings

What types of cuisine do you cater?

American
Southwestern
Spanish
Thai
Vietnamese

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
No Pork
Nut Free
Organic
Vegan
Vegetarian

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Champagne Toast
Premium Liquor
Signature Drink
Outside Alcohol

Which of the following items can you provide?

Chairs
Tables

Which of the following items can you provide?

Barware
Linens

• Charla
    Charla D. Married on 04/09/2022

Delicious and Personal

Sandy and the whole team at Be My Guest (BMG) are outstanding. I cannot recommend them highly enough. The food was absolutely delicious from the pierogi bar during cocktail hour, crab cakes and filet mignon at dinner, and to-die-for chocolate and key lime tarts for dessert. Sandy even incorporated St. Louis favorites of toasted ravioli and gooey butter cake into our menu. The servers were so friendly and helpful throughout the evening, as (naturally) we had a few last minute guest changes that they helped resolve. Trying to plan a wedding reception from another state is difficult, and BMG helped bring it all together. BMG worked seamlessly with the Chesapeake Bay Foundation venue, Mills Liquor, Floral Expressions, and the rental company for an overall exceptional event. All my friends said it was one of the best parties they had ever attended!

Be My Guest Catering's reply:

Thank you so much for your review of our services. We were honored to be part of Rose Casey and your families special day! We look forward to helping you in the future~ Sandy & the BMG team
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 10/23/2021

Smooth, professional, hard working, and delicious!

2 weeks after the wedding and guests are still complimenting the food. This company worked their butts off for us and it did not go unnoticed by guests. The day was perfect and I will recommend to anyone and everyone!

Be My Guest Catering's reply:

Lauren & Ben your day was amazing and we really enjoyed being part of it! You had such a vision for turning a boat yard into an amazing reception space. Thank you for your review! Cheers to you both and we look forward to helping you with future catering needs.
    Sandy & the BMG team

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

Heather & Rob Wedding Photography Heather & Rob Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

When we know that Be My Guest will be catering a wedding we're shooting, not only do we know for a fact that the food will be amazing, but that the staff will be professional and accommodating to all the other vendors. This is important; we've had photographs ruined because a catering staff member walked right in front of us as we took it. NEVER happens with Be My Guest. This may seem minor, but it's a big deal when you're a wedding professional - knowing which companies work together as a team versus taking the wrong attitude. Be My Guest is top notch across the board and we LOVE working with them.

Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park Annapolis Maritime Museum & Park Museum Weddings

Be My Guest is taking Annapolis Maritime Museum by storm! We are always so impressed with their professionalism, and they are totally unflappable no matter what situation may arise. Participating in client walkthroughs with Be My Guest is a joy, they really listen to what the client wants and provide custom service for everyone. An excellent caterer, through and through!

PO Box 4441 Annapolis, MD, 21403
410-353-7576

Office hours daily~ by appointment for catering consultations
Location of (Be My Guest Catering)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding