Petruzzo Photography Reviews

Petruzzo Photography 7
  • Chasity

Chasity Prince · Getting married on 05/24/2020

Felipe at Petruzzo Photography will not disappoint

Our experience with Petruzzo Photography was incredible from the time I inquired about engagement photos all the way through doing the photoshoot and receiving the photos. Our original photographer got sick before our shoot so Felipe stepped in and took our pics. My fiancé and I had so much fun with Felipe at the Kennedy Center in DC. He really went above and beyond our expectations and made us feel comfortable being ourselves. We were really impressed with the final product of photos and have already discussed working with Petruzzo in the future. I highly recommend Felipe at Petruzzo ... I promise you will not be disappointed!!

Sent on 05/10/2019
    Petruzzo Photography 8
    Petruzzo Photography 9
    Petruzzo Photography 10
    Petruzzo Photography 11
    Petruzzo Photography 12
  • Rachel

Rachel Meyers · Married on 09/21/2019

Easy, breezy, and beautiful!

We chose to have a small (less than 20) elopement-type ceremony. Even though we started our hunt 8 months before the big day, no one was available, much less for only two hours of coverage. But Petruzzo was! We worked with Greg, who was perfect and so much fun. We had a brief phone call about two weeks beforehand to go over the details. He created a plan for me to approve so we could get all the shots that were important to us. It put me completely at ease and I was able to just relax and enjoy the entire ceremony. We just got our photos back and we are beyond ecstatic with the overall quality and style. Greg did an excellent job and I wouldn't hesitate to rebook him in a second!

Sent on 10/19/2019
    Petruzzo Photography 13
    Petruzzo Photography 14
    Petruzzo Photography 15

Emily Odenwald · Married on 06/08/2019

Greg was an awesome photographer!

Both my husband and I were very nervous about having our photograph taken, but Greg was so friendly and fun to work with! He put us both at ease. We absolutely love our wedding photos. We would recommend Greg to anyone!

Sent on 07/24/2019
    Petruzzo Photography 16
    Petruzzo Photography 17
    Petruzzo Photography 18
    Petruzzo Photography 19
    Petruzzo Photography 20
    Petruzzo Photography 21

Pete Buongiovanni · Married on 04/13/2019

Best decision we made for our wedding

Bill is a talented photographer. He brings out the best in his subjects. Everyone looks so beautiful in his photos. He captured expressions and moments that tell the story of our special day. This is our second marriage so our goals were not like 20-30 year olds first marriage. Bill asked the right questions and listened to us. He is super organized, kept the family photo sessions moving with his wit and charm. Highly recommend him for this important event. My daughter also used Bill and her photos are stunning as well. Thanks Bill, we love our photos.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Jamie · Married on 10/27/2018

Photographer who is responsive , easy and fun to work

We worked with William for our outdoor wedding ceremony in late October and came out with beautiful prints, despite the overcast and freezing weather! I chose Petruzzo photography because I had a limited budget (and liked the prints on their website of course) and only could have a photographer for the ceremony. We enjoyed working with William so much and it was clear that our family and friends did too. They asked if he was a family friend! He was super responsive by phone and email and talked through wants and needs. On the wedding day, he was quick to help figure out what to do given the uncooperative weather and helped herd my family and friends.

I wish we had had a larger budget because it would have been so great to have him shoot the reception as well. Highly, highly recommend Petruzzo Photography for any event!

Sent on 01/26/2019

Mary Lynn · Married on 10/20/2018

Lovely photos - excellent experience working with Petruzzo

William shot our super small intimate wedding (10 people) in October 2018. From our first contact to the deliverables, he was organized, professional, and personable. He captured the whole ceremony and was able to get some lovely shots of us and our family - not an easy task with a bunch of folks who don't like being in front of the camera! We chose him because his photos are quite natural and not hyper stylized or color saturated - this was important. We also loved supporting a local business and artist. We highly recommend working with Petruzzo and would choose him again without hesitation.

Sent on 12/20/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah R F Hethmon · Married on 10/13/2018

Couldn't Have Dreamed Up Better Photos

I've been following William's work for years, so when I started to plan my wedding I didn't even bother shopping out the photos. We had the most incredible engagement photo shoot in a historic house and theater, and William went above and beyond to make the photos so *us*. He was so easy to work with. He made sure to have all the info he needed early on so I didn't have to worry about it on the day of. During the wedding, he and Filipe were so professional and I barely noticed they were there. When William was getting our families organized for the photoshoot, you could see what a pro he was. He made everyone feel comfortable while getting things done quickly. The photos are better than I could have dreamed. I keep looking at them over and over. William and Filipe really captured the spirit of the day and the love in everyone's eyes the whole time. Thanks to them, I'll always have these incredible photos to remember my special day. If you live in the greater DC area, you will not find a better wedding photographer. I feel so lucky.

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Sam

Sam Mooney · Married on 09/29/2018

Wonderful work for a wedding

The team at Petruzzo Photography make sure that every moment is captured. They talked us through the whole thing before the wedding happened asked us about any specific kind of shots that we wanted and made sure that they were accomplished. The photos are incredible we printed some out and hung them in our living room. On canvas it looks even better. I would highly recommend using William and Felipe for your next event. They teamed up and got all the shots that we wanted.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Mai-Ly · Married on 09/15/2018

Beautiful work!

Petruzzo Photography was one of the easiest and best decisions we made when it came to wedding vendors. All of our questions and worries were answered by William from the start before we hired them and knew we were in good hands. Greg F and Erik H shot the photos for us and both the engagement and wedding photos were incredible. We had a very colorful wedding and every moment was captured beautifully- I couldn't be happier with how well the colors popped in our photos. I of course was pleased the day of, but it really hit me how professional they were when guests approached me after the wedding to applaud my photographers. Many of my friends who have been married or been to other weddings noticed how nonintrusive my photographers were throughout the day yet were able to get in when they needed to to do their job. I appreciate William's artistic vision and how well the team works together. Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Petruzzo Photography 22
    Petruzzo Photography 23

Katie B. · Married on 09/15/2018

Great experience with Petruzzo Photography

My husband and I worked with William as our primary photographer for our wedding in September. William was very professional, friendly, and super responsive over the course of our planning. We did engagement photos with him first (included in our selected package), and had an absolute blast. William is clearly very passionate about what he does. His turn around time with the engagement photos was very quick, and we loved the photos we got back. Over the course of planning for our wedding day, William spent a lot of time working with us to get our schedule right, and I'm very happy with how flexible he was (it was a long day--we had a ten hour package, but had to stretch it out over twelve hours). We actually ended up ahead of schedule at one point, and had time for a few extra shots after the ceremony. William and Felipe (our second shooter) also did a great job with the reception--some of our favorite photos from the entire day were the candid photos that they were able to capture of our guests letting loose at the party. I definitely loved that they were having fun at our reception too--our guests loved them!

Sent on 12/30/2018

Cynthia Depaul · Married on 08/31/2018

Best photographer ever!

William was absolutely the best. He answered all my million questions with clarity, kindness, and professionalism. He is an expert in timelines, poses, and lighting. William is easy going, which made my wife and I feel very comfortable and at ease. He went above and beyond my expectations...even to the point of driving my wife and I to the courthouse. The best part is that we LOVED our photos, and this is coming from someone who hated their engagement photos and who hates being in front of the camera.

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Petruzzo Photography 24
    Petruzzo Photography 25
    Petruzzo Photography 26
    Petruzzo Photography 27

Vanessa · Married on 06/29/2018

Will and his team were fantastic. Great communication leading up to the wedding. Day of photography was great, he kept us right on schedule. And so far preview pics of the wedding are phenomenal!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2018
    Petruzzo Photography 28
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 06/01/2018

When I hired Petruzzo, him and his team were the most professional group of photographers I had ever spoken with. I truly believe that they absolutely love what they do. It seems to me that when they're on site, it's their mission to capture memories and not just take photos. They find ways to get unique shots by any means necessary. They use random items to reach different vantage points, to watch them is entertaining.

I wouldn't ever hire anyone else for another event.

Sent on 07/27/2015

Lindsay · Married on 01/19/2018

My fiance and I were originally on the fence about having engagement pictures taken, because engagement pictures that usually end up on our Facebook and Instagram feeds seem too posed and structured, and are usually set in the middle of some random field with no sentimentality. However, other than pictures taken on iPhones by friends while we were out and about, we had never had pictures taken of the two of us; and, because I'm super sentimental, I didn't want to miss an opportunity to have photos taken of us during one of the best stages of our lives.

We decided to have engagement pictures taken of us, but with the caveat that we wanted them taken in our home and with our two pups. Finding a photographer who understood the intimate and relaxed vibe we were going for wasn't easy, but once I found Petruzzo Photography and began explaining what we wanted, I instantly clicked with William. He was able to work with my fiance's and my weird schedules, and was more than happy to come into our home and be around our dogs. (Our black lab is super friendly, but wasn't in the mood for pictures that day, and our Yorkie is a skeptic of everything that moves and the least photogenic dog ever, so even if you're like "my dog hates people and having his/her picture taken, he'd never let someone in to take photos," just know that I can relate and was super surprised with William's easiness around both our boys.)

William was so easy-going and fun to work with, and when he walked into our home, it was like we had known him forever. Our pictures turned out amazing (even the ones with our uncooperative dogs!), and they were ready for us less than two weeks after our session. If we weren't getting married in NYC and hadn't already booked a NYC photographer, we would ask him to come to New York to shoot our wedding. I highly suggest William and Petruzzo Photography for your engagement and/or wedding photo needs!

Sent on 04/28/2017

Nicolas · Married on 10/14/2017

My husband and I had William and Felipe as our photographers for our wedding in October in CT. They were perfect. Truly. From the beginning, William was responsive, reassuring, practical, and friendly. He worked with us to plan our timeline - he was accommodating to our ideas and informative about what usually works best. We also got engagement photos with William, which was another lovely experience - we got creative shots that weren't your run of the mill engagement poses. On the wedding day itself, William and Felipe were a blast. All of our guests loved them - we still get people saying "Those photographers of yours were such fun! Where did you find them?" They were organized but not overly strict and really embraced the fact that weddings are celebrations! Of course, the pictures themselves were stunning. I was so thrilled to see the results. Couldn't imagine a better choice of photographer - it's not possible.

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Petruzzo Photography 29

Anna · Married on 08/26/2017

We needed a photographer to take pictures of us for our wedding website and we couldn't have asked for a better photographer than William. He was very flexible in terms of scheduling and photo shoot location. He returned calls or emailed us in a timely manner. He made us feel very comfortable in front of the camera. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for wedding/engagement pictures or outdoor or indoor photo shoot. Just tell him your vision and he will make it happen. Thanks William!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/01/2017

Greg and Erik, our photographers, were easy to work with and very accommodating. Greg really has an eye for candid shots! Not only brilliant artists, but professional, fun and devoted to customer service. Wedding planning is stressful, but your wedding day being captured beautifully should not be of concern when working with Petruzzo Photography. I loved reliving my special day getting lost in our photos!

Sent on 10/30/2017

Nicholas · Married on 11/12/2016

Greg and Felipe shot our wedding in November of 2016. They did an amazing job! They had a great attitude and it felt like they were a part of the family. They even signed our guest book! The images turned out beautifully, everyone loves them! The entire process with Petruzzo Photography was very organized and stress-free. I highly recommend them for any future brides!

Sent on 01/10/2017
  • F

Faith · Married on 10/22/2016

We couldn't have been happier!! A really fantastic experience, very professional, great communication, fun easy going personalities and of course gorgeous photographs. We have had numerous family members say how William and Felipe were the best photographers of any wedding that they have ever went to. And of course everyone who has seen the any of our photographs has loved them.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Marlene · Married on 10/14/2016

William was our photographer for our small ceremony of 20 people. It was such a pleasure working with him. I reached out to William via email after looking through his portfolio available on his website. I received ano email response within 24 hours of initial contact. He asked really good questions location, time of day, who was invited, and what types of moments we wanted to capture. We followed up with a phone call to get to know one another better and to reaffirm what we had discussed over email.

He was on time and extremely patient as we were running about 15 minutes behind. He took the opportunity to scan the area for ideal first look photos, got pictures of the cake, my dress, and my husband to be outside. Our photos were gorgeous and William provided excellent direction to ensure all photos came out to the best of his ability. We could not be happier with how they turned out.

Thank you, William, for capturing our wedding day. We are so happy to have met and worked with you!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Tiffany · Married on 10/07/2016

If I could give Greg 10 stars I would. He did a fantastic job with our wedding photos. Every shot came out prefect and even better than I imaged. I will definitely be using him as my photographer as my family grow. Thanks!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Kendra · Married on 10/03/2016

I talked to William Petruzzo because a good friend of mine used him for her wedding. Since we're doing a destination wedding, it didn't make sense to have him for the actual event, but he did our engagement photos and was SO GOOD. He is incredibly helpful, and even looked over the work of some other photographers at our actual location to give me thoughts and pointers on choosing someone good from a distance.

We were contracted for Mother's Day weekend, which neither of us realized at the time of booking. He called me several hours before to let me know that he realized it was going to be crazy busy at our location, and that we weren't likely to get the best photos, specifically not a shot that I REALLY wanted that required some set up and a lot of space. So we talked, we found a time that worked for all of us (6:30 on a Monday morning), and he brought Felipe with him so we could finish up faster and get to work on time!

Sent on 06/01/2016

Alison · Married on 10/01/2016

I would highly recommend Petruzzo Photography for your wedding. An engagement shoot was included in the package, and they (William Petruzzo and Felipe Sanchez) helped design an evening of driving around town to different shoot locations which was great fun. They planned out our wedding day schedule (prep, first-look, ceremony and reception) with great detail, and were instrumental in keeping things running smoothly. William and Felipe were with my husband and I at our different prep locations, but they kept in touch with each other and got us to the first-look photos just in time. They were challenged with rain and light, but the images look great. They are not just wedding photographers - they shoot professional images for different clients - so the results weren't just snapshots. There was some magic in there.

Sent on 11/04/2016

H · Married on 09/30/2016

We could not say enough great things about Petruzzo Photography. William photographed our wedding and was unbelievable. The moment we reached out to William he was so responsive and willing to work with us and tailor a package to exactly what we wanted. He was will to work with our budget, so we could capture our special day. William was so flexible and easy to work with when scheduling our engagement session, really going above and beyond. . We are a pretty easy-going couple and William knew exactly what to do to get the photos that we wanted. We can not thank William and Greg enough for all of the great photos and for being a part of our day, they were more like friends attending our wedding. Petruzzo Photography was super professional and we found selecting and receiving our photos was quick and easy.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Grace · Married on 09/17/2016

William Petruzzo and Felipe worked as our wedding photographers as well as our photographers for our engagement photos. They are super easy to work with and their quality of work is truly amazing. William bent over backwards to adjust for our ever-changing schedule (we had to change dates/location for our engagement photos multiple times) and made our very non-photogenic selves look great on camera. William and Felipe had a great eye for which shots would look great and captured some outstanding moments at the wedding. After the ceremony, William was prompt with the production of the thousands of photos he and Felipe took and made it quite simple for us to create a wedding album. Overall, I could not recommend a better photographer for any occasion.

Sent on 01/07/2017