Monachetti Weddings Reviews

73 | Washington, DC

73 Reviews for Monachetti Weddings

Amanda · Married on 10/25/2020

Best team ever!

Beyond all expectations!!! Monachetti captured the day and made an AMAZING day look absolutely SPECTACULAR!!! I’ve rewatched the video so many times. They provided an excellent team and excellent quality video! The guys felt like a party of the family while capturing the footage effortlessly! We will 100% use them again in the future! Thank you!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Cara · Married on 10/10/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I have known for years that I wanted to use Monachetti Weddings as my videographer. Their work is absolutely stunning! Mitch was amazing to work with, and captured all of our special moments!

Sent on 11/03/2020
  • Kelsey

Kelsey C. · Married on 10/10/2020

They captured our day perfectly!

Monachetti was incredible. Our video turned out better than we ever could have expected and the team was amazing to work with on our wedding day. They captured everything perfectly and we were thrilled with the end result. They also were able to turn the videos around within a month which is AMAZING. Could not recommend them more!

Sent on 11/06/2020
  • Abby

Abby S. · Married on 12/30/2019

Best of The Best!

I booked Monachetti IMMEDIATELY after getting engaged. After following their social media and seeing the beautiful films they created, I knew we had to have one for our special day. Michael was amazing to work with through the discovery/contract phase and was so helpful with any logistical questions that came up before the big day. Nevin + Sebastian were amazing to work with the day of the wedding. They were prompt, so kind, and got along great with everyone. Truth be told, they blended in so well at the wedding I barely noticed them! I can not wait to see our wedding film. I know it will hold a special place in our hearts. Thank you Monachetti!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey P. · Married on 11/13/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Monachetti Weddings was absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish. Michael is always quick to reply to emails and very accommodating to what your vision is for your wedding video. I have nothing but positive things to say about my experience in working with them and highly recommend their service. Their eye for wedding videos is so beautiful and special and I couldn't be happier with my video. Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Tara L. · Married on 07/06/2019

Beautifully Captured!

Michael did a wonderful job capturing our big day! We are so in love with our highlight video. Michael chose great music for the video and included all of the best highlights of the day. He was a pleasure to work with, very professional, and always communicated quickly! I highly recommend hiring Monachetti!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Max S. · Married on 06/14/2019

If you're not working with Monachetti Weddings you're doin it wrong!

So we got married on a Thursday night and we had an incredible wedding video completed by our wedding party on Saturday. WHO DOES THAT!? These guys worked overtime to get us exactly what we wanted. The quality, the sound, the videography, everything was just perfect. We couldn't be happier with this choice. Watching our wedding videos literally puts me right back into the moment. I'm happy we'll have these for a very long time. Bottom line, if you're not working with Monachetti Weddings you're simply doin it wrong. Thanks for everything guys. It was honestly a dream come true!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Ellen G. · Married on 06/01/2019

Great Videographer!

My new husband and I are so happy we hired Monachetti for our videographer! Michael captured our wedding so beautifully! We are happy we have this amazing video to watch with all of our friends and family and remember our wedding.

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • W

Whitney P. · Married on 10/13/2018

Glowing Experience

The team was excellent to work with making the day of the wedding fun and flawless and the edited videos are amazing. Such a great way to memorialize and re-live your wedding day artistically. I couldn't recommend this team enough!

Sent on 10/26/2018

Katie O. · Married on 09/29/2018

Monachetti is the absolute best!

My husband and I could not have been happier with Monachetti. The team filmed both our rehearsal dinner and wedding. The footage is absolutely stunning! They picked such great moments from speeches to the church to the dancing. We are so thrilled to have this footage from our special weekend. We can't wait to share it with all our friends and family! I would not think twice about recommending Monachetti to all my engaged friends. The team was prompt, professional, nice, and SO fun to work with! Thanks for making our wedding weekend truly spectacular!! Big shout out to Kyle Smith, the lead videographer - you are so incredibly talented! Thank you for being part of our weekend.

Sent on 10/15/2018

Allison · Married on 09/22/2018

Our wedding video turned out even more amazing than we could have imagined. Kyle was so awesome to work with. They captured every moment we could have wanted. They were very professional and so easy to work with. They were able to capture every moment all while blending in to the scene.

Sent on 10/03/2018

Tori · Married on 03/31/2018

Best team ever!

If you’re on the fence about booking the Monachetti team to be your wedding videographer, please take this as your sign to DO IT! I’m not one to write many reviews and I don’t even have our wedding video back yet (his and his team’s work speaks for itself on their site), but Mike has been so accommodating, professional, and surpassed every expectation along the way that I want to recommend him to as many couples possible as early as possible. Especially as a couple whose wedding was impacted by COVID, having a supportive and kind vendor like Mike has truly made all the difference. He’s been invested and flexible with us from our very first conversation. The time, energy, and love the team puts into each video is so clear and I feel incredibly lucky to have such a rockstar team to capture our day for us to look back on for decades to come.

Sent on 11/06/2020

Kady · Married on 05/19/2017

I cannot even put into words how much my husband and I adore our wedding video!!! It truly captures the love and happiness that was felt the entire day - from getting ready, to the ceremony and reception. Michael is amazing and always so responsive, and Kyle did such a great job capturing all the little moments and details! When I first began wedding planning I thought that we could save some money by not hiring a videographer and I am SO happy I changed my mind. This is something we will cherish and continue to watch for many, many years. I highly recommend the team at Monchetti Weddings. You will NOT be disappointed! Thank you, Michael and Kyle!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Katie · Married on 05/06/2017

Wow! Kyle and Mike were absolutely incredible! They were everywhere capturing every detail throughout our rehearsal dinner and our wedding day without even being noticed! They had such a great dynamic with our photographers who they had never met before; it made everything feel so seamless. We could not be more grateful! The turn around time for our video was incredible! By the time we had landed at our honeymoon destination, less than a week after our wedding we had our sneak peak video! It was perfect in every way. Starting it off with a clip of my sister's rehearsal dinner toast had me tearing up with the first few seconds. You guys are incredible and most definitely one of the best decisions we made during wedding planning. Thank you Kyle and Mike from the bottom of our hearts for capturing these moments that we will cherish forever.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Shannon · Married on 07/16/2016

The best money I have ever spent. If I had to choose between Monachetti Videography or photography, I would choose Monachetti's Videography. Mike Eller has a gift and extremely talented, all of his videos are phenomenal. I would check out his facebook page and check out his previous videos. Seriously, don't cut cost, by not choosing Monachetti. You wont regret it!!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Sabrina · Married on 04/09/2016

I had the pleasure of working with Monachetti Videography for my 300 person wedding this past April and could not have better things to say about them! They did a truly FANTASTIC job of capturing our special day- from start to finish- and were such a pleasure to work with. Mike and his entire team are not only incredibly talented, but also very personable and fun to work with. While we had been warned that having a videographer could feel 'intrusive' on our big day, this was absolutely not the case with Monachetti and we are so grateful we had them with us!

Their footage and video sneak peek of our wedding was also so incredibly well done- I cannot stop watching it as they perfectly captured all of the feelings, emotions, and love of our special day. They are true experts in the industry. If you are looking for a videographer to document your big day or weekend then you must use Monachetti- they are the BEST!

Sent on 05/05/2016
  • Anna Lisa

Anna L. · Married on 01/09/2016

I can not say enough good things about Monachetti! I knew I wanted to work with them since I started looking at their work on WeddingWire. I had the pleasure of meeting them in person at the Bride & Groom Unveiled event in DC as well. Kyle did a fantastic job with our wedding video and my husband and I are over the moon. I am also really surprised at how quickly we received the video, we got it exactly a month after our wedding, even before our wedding photos! It is 150% worth the money, because now we can relive the best day of our lives whenever we want. Your wedding day goes by so quickly, so trust me you will want to have a video to remember the good times and you definitely want Monachetti to be the one to capture the memories. Kyle was so great the day of our wedding, but honestly I didn't notice him most of the day or night-which is a good thing! They capture every moment and totally remain behind the scenes. He was open to my suggestions but I didn't really need to help him, its clear he knows what he is doing. These guys are the best of the best. Thank you again Kyle, I can't stop watching our video and it brings tears to my eyes every time I see it. You guys truly are a-mazing!

Sent on 02/09/2016

Laura · Married on 09/26/2015

There is a reason this company is rated so highly, they are the best. They are professional and they have the best videos I've seen, and I did a lot of research on videographers.
    Personally I think the smartest investment you can make on your wedding is in a good photographer and videographer. Nothing else will last after your wedding, all the little details will be gone, you’ll never wear your dress again, all the flowers will be dead in a few days, and everything you spent all your money on will be spent and done after a few of the fastest hours of your life. The only thing you’ll have after it’s all said and done is pictures and a video… and cake. You will have cake for years, but that’s another story. Anyways, after working with Monachetti, my husband told me if he had to pick just one thing it would be our video. Nothing captures the feelings and emotions of the day like a video, and I am so happy I chose this company to do that for us. Kyle Smith and his team shot our wedding and he did such an amazing job, I don’t even know how he got all the shots that he did, but he didn’t miss a detail. I can’t watch our video without crying, I absolutely love it. I would tell anyone getting married to hire them in a heartbeat, they are the best thing I spent my money on and they are worth every penny. I will have all the moments and emotions of the day, and every detail of my wedding now for the rest of my life, and I can’t thank them enough for capturing that for me and making everything look so beautiful.

Sent on 10/13/2015

Taylor · Married on 05/30/2015

After attending the wedding of a friend that used Monachetti and watching their beautiful video, we decided to use Monachetti for our D.C. wedding in May. We just received our highlight video and are only pausing our viewing to write this review. It's perfection. The music compliments the footage rather than distracting you from it and we love everything about the way Monachetti shot our day. We really had quite the crew on the dance floor that night and we absolutely loved how well Monachetti captured the amazing dance moves and pure joy in everyone's expressions. However, we were overcome with emotion at the part when we see our parents for the first time and John's emotion when I walked down the aisle. Those are our favorite moments. Monachetti perfectly captured those emotions and all the feelings rushed back when we watched it. Monachetti has a true talent!

We can't wait to watch this video for years to come and reminisce about our warm and loving wedding day surrounded by our family and friends. Monachetti, thank you so much for capturing all those memories so that we can relive the happiest day of our lives whenever we want. We just can't express enough our deep gratitude for all your work on this video. Honestly, we can't imagine anyone else being able to fully capture our personalities, quirks, and pure joy like you did. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you so much. We would strongly recommend that anyone choose Monachetti to capture all the moments of joy on their wedding day. You certainly won't regret it!

Taylor and John

Sent on 06/26/2015
  • cmsumm

Cate · Married on 03/28/2015

Michael and his team are exemplary. I knew after I saw the highlight video they made for my friend Marie's wedding that I had to book them for mine...and I wasn't even engaged yet! They have such an eye for the details and an amazing way of combining the details with the seminal moments of the day. We got our 6-minute highlight video only 4 days after our wedding and received our full edited and raw footage just 4 weeks later (half the time promised in the contract). They manage to stay respectfully out of the way but still capture intimate scenes and reactions from so many attendees. I had very high expectations for my wedding video and they did not fall a millimeter short. Everyone should book with Monachetti!

Sent on 05/02/2015

Katie · Married on 01/17/2015

We loved working with Monachetti! They came highly recommended by our photographer and I completely understand why. Mike Eller was so enjoyable to work with throughout the process, as was his co-videographer Kyle on the wedding day. Very easygoing and friendly. By making us feel completely at ease with them around, they were able to get great candid footage of everyone. Our wedding ceremony was pretty unique, and they captured it perfectly. We talked a couple weeks before the wedding to go over the details of the wedding day, and Mike gave us complete confidence that he understood all the little details that were important to us-- and we can tell from his work that he did. We spent a lot of time looking at different videographers' work and Monachetti just stood out above the rest in their skill, editing quality, and creativity. That he was such a nice guy was an awesome bonus. He also turned around our highlights video really quickly! And it is such a treasure to us. We are so glad we hired a videographer at all, and so very very glad we chose Monachetti.

Sent on 02/05/2015

Christine · Married on 09/20/2014

Am I allowed to say they were my favorite vendor? I knew from the moment I saw Monachetti's work that they were amazingly talented and then when we met Mike in person I felt like we were just chatting with an old friend. He put me at ease the day of and it was so comforting knowing my wedding video was in the hands of a true professional. The video came out better than I could have imagined. I appreciate Mike's responsiveness as well. Mike, Pedro, and Kyle were all the BEST! Would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 10/22/2014

Carolyn · Married on 07/12/2014

I cannot begin to describe how happy I am that we used Monachetti as our videographer for our wedding. We were hesitant about getting a videographer because it was another big cost, so it ended up being the vendor I did the most research into. Monachetti's videos stood out from all the rest when I was searching for a videographer and I knew I had to hire them. Mike was great to work with throughout the whole process and on our wedding day it really felt like he wasn't there (not that we didn't want him to be!! but he was very unobtrusive). My now husband was a little hesitant, but the second he saw our wedding highlight video he told me he understood why we did it. My family, friends and I all watched out highlight video on repeat when I got it. It truly captured how amazing, fun and perfect the day was and it really feels like I am living it all over again - which is perfect for post wedding depression :) 100% recommended!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2014

We cannot say enough good things about Michael Eller and his team at Monachetti. The quality is beyond comparison, the entire team was friendly, sweet and flexible the entire day and night, and people have GUSHED about our highlight video. Capturing our wedding beautifully was one of the priorities for us in regards to wedding services and Monachetti did not disappoint. They captured EVERY moment and in the most beautiful way. We joke that it's like we got to star in our own little wedding commercial, it is that well done. Some people may at first balk at the price tag -- let me tell you, it is WORTH IT. Every single penny. Hire the best and you get the best. Thank you, Monachetti - you perfectly captured our best day ever!!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Briana · Married on 05/31/2014

My husband and I are so glad that Mike and his team at Monachetti did the videography for our wedding. They are extremely talented and the quality of their product is top notch. I would highly recommend Monachetti to anyone getting married or wanting to capture a special event. Now I am going to go watch our highlight video again ... :-)

Sent on 06/30/2014