Silver Spring, MD 20910 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Julia Miller

Julia Miller is a wedding hairstylist based in Silver Spring, Maryland, who also works with couples throughout Virginia and Washington, DC. With more than nine years in the industry, Julia is known for her extensive expertise in providing beautiful creations for any hair length and texture. She is dedicated to providing a wonderful and stress-free experience for couples and bridal parties.

Julia Miller offers consultations to discuss her packages with couples, and trials to determine the best approach for the big day. In addition, she offers on-site beauty services to provide ease for both the couple and bridal party. Those services include the following:

• Blowouts

img4390
378136123a144dd8 1392931091347 julias pictures 2009 00

16 Reviews for Julia Miller

Allie · Married on 09/30/2017

I could not have been more happy with hiring Julia for my wedding!! From her talent to her professionalism, I could not recommend her more. She was very helpful during the trial in getting to my desired style and super responsive throughout the process. I also had a very tight time schedule with my large bridal party and not only did she show up early, she made everyone look incredible ahead of schedule. To top it all off, my style normally falls easily, but somehow Julia made my curls last from Saturday until Monday.

Sent on 11/02/2017
  • F

Forrest · Married on 10/15/2016

Julia did my (the bride's) hair. She was happy to do just my hair, not any of the bridesmaids' (other stylists are not willing to do so), and came all the way to SW DC on the day of my wedding. I was really worried that my hair would fall out because my hair is thin and up-do's usually fall out. However, it stayed perfectly all day and night, and I received numerous compliments! Julia designed my hair in a trial session and I'm really thankful for her ideas because I felt so beautiful on the day of my wedding! Julia was also very affordable compared to other DC-area hair stylists. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/18/2016

I am so lucky to have come across Julia. She was wonderful to work with though two trials and then day of! She listened to my vision, checked out all the pinned images and then set to work on providing me with beautiful hair styles each time. She is a master at quick up-dos! Also, she really gets points on being able to provide typically bone straight hair long lasting curls throughout the entire wedding day. We had varying styles of up-dos, a blow out and two girls with down-dos. With a few tweaks here and there- everyone was pleased with their hair and they lasted late into the night. Thank you so much, Julia!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Award

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Julia Miller 1
    Bridal Party Special
    I am offering a 10% Off discount to my brides with a bridal party of 5 or more.This will include the bride, bridesmaids, flower girls, mother's,and anyone else participating in the wedding that would like to get their hair styled. Payment must be made in one payment method and not separately by each individual in the party.This discount DOES NOT INCLUDE travel fee and gratuity.The original value listed above is for a wedding party of 5,ORIGINAL VALUE INCREASES with each person added to the party

• Silver Spring, 20910 See on map