Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Catering by Seasons

The Highest Rated Green Caterer in the Region

Catering by Seasons – Sophisticated, Eco-elegant Cuisine

Founded on home-grown quality and sustainable business practices with 28 years experience, Catering by Seasons specializes in farm-to-table events, weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, galas, corporate events and in-home gatherings. We operate throughout Washington, D.C., Maryland, Virginia and Pennsylvania providing unsurpassed service that is elegant and flexible to fit your needs.

We offer custom menus, creative planning services and outstanding execution for all occasions. We provide on-site staff, equipment rentals and all the details that will help create your exceptional event.

We utilize sustainable business practices and eco-friendly services in order to provide fresh, healthy foods for all occasions. Through our green initiatives and educational programs, we provide a positive impact on the environment and share our knowledge with our customers and the local community.

To learn more about our green services and regulations, including our growing practices, farm locations, composting and recycling measurements, farm to table options and customer promise, please visit our site or call us today at 301.477.3515.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

House Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)

4.2

We had the pleasure of working with Seasons Catering for our wedding reception. We met Glynis during the tasting and the food was absolutely amazing. We were pretty budget conscious with our wedding, but we did have a bit of a champagne taste when it came to what we wanted! Glynis was able to make that happen for us and we are so grateful. I will say that planning a wedding is hard and it will be hard to keep track of everything, so it will be best to email instead of talking on the phone because a few things may get lost or mixed up in the planning process. Glynis helped us pick out some lovely linens and dinnerware. The standard dinnerware is definitely above standard so you do not run the risk of your wedding reception looking cheap.
As for the actual reception, it was spectacular. The head of catering staff was phenomenal. He made sure that my husband and I were taken care of. He was definitely the model for what it means to be hospitable. Everyone loved the food and the service was great!

Photo of Catering by Seasons in College Park, MD - Photo by K.L. Planning Co.
Photo of Catering by Seasons in College Park, MD - Photo by Apke Photography.
Photo of Catering by Seasons in College Park, MD - Photo by Apke Photography
Profile Picture Sheena, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Open Bar, American, Italian, Spanish, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Catering by Seasons was fantastic to deal with and Dina is the best. From the menu planning for 135 guests, to the final hours as the event concluded, Dina and her staff were TOPS. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them.

Profile Picture Mike, 11/4/17, 1 Review

Eastern Shore Wedding

14 Photos

1 VIDEO

11 ENDORSEMENTS
Misty, Dina, and Oscar went above and beyond my and my clients' expectations. The guests were very impressed with the high quality of food and service. My clients are visually-impaired, so assisting a special needs couple was a challenge that this vendor handled with ease and aplomb. Catering By Seasons exceeded all expectations when it came to customer service, professionalism, food quality, and overall friendliness. I look forward to working with them in the future.

Catering by Seasons does an amazing job catering weddings at Woodend. Their staff is very friendly, polite, their food is delicious, and they are very familiar with our space.

As a videographer, I have covered several special events where they have been the caterer. I can remember beautifully presented food and their friendly catering staff. Clients have told me they were very happy with the attention to detail and high level of service from Catering by Seasons. I look forward to video recording another special event sometime soon where they are the caterer.

I absolutely loved working with the whole Seasons team! Highly recommending them to all my brides and grooms.

Events

5105 Berwyn Road, College Park, MD 20740   See On Map
301-477-3515 (phone)
Catering by Seasons is a wedding caterer from Washington, D.C.. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, Virginia, and Pennsylvania. Catering by Seasons is a professional wedding caterer that has been part of the sustainable Washington, D.C. wedding industry for 26 years. We specialize in sophisticated and eco-elegant cuisine for your special events.