162 Reviews for Catering by Seasons

House Liquor (1)
Specialty Beer (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
133 Catering by Seasons Reviews

I don't see how you can do better than working with Dina and Catering by Seasons. Dina can offer something for ANYONE, but what is amazing is the quality of the food, and the ability to get healthy, interesting, and delicious options that appeal to all. The hearty, fresh salads at lunch made it a notch above what I could have expected. And our sit-down dinner was interesting, modern, and loved by all! Thank you!

Profile Picture Robin, 3/17/18, 1 Review
4.2

We had the pleasure of working with Seasons Catering for our wedding reception. We met Glynis during the tasting and the food was absolutely amazing. We were pretty budget conscious with our wedding, but we did have a bit of a champagne taste when it came to what we wanted! Glynis was able to make that happen for us and we are so grateful. I will say that planning a wedding is hard and it will be hard to keep track of everything, so it will be best to email instead of talking on the phone because a few things may get lost or mixed up in the planning process. Glynis helped us pick out some lovely linens and dinnerware. The standard dinnerware is definitely above standard so you do not run the risk of your wedding reception looking cheap.
As for the actual reception, it was spectacular. The head of catering staff was phenomenal. He made sure that my husband and I were taken care of. He was definitely the model for what it means to be hospitable. Everyone loved the food and the service was great!

Photo for Catering by Seasons Review - Photo by K.L. Planning Co.
Photo for Catering by Seasons Review - Photo by Apke Photography.
Photo for Catering by Seasons Review - Photo by Apke Photography
Profile Picture Sheena, 12/1/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Open Bar, American, Italian, Spanish, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Catering by Seasons was fantastic to deal with and Dina is the best. From the menu planning for 135 guests, to the final hours as the event concluded, Dina and her staff were TOPS. I would HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them.

Profile Picture Mike, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Catering by Seasons was on the preferred list from our wedding venue. After the tasting, we immediately booked them because of the quality of food, the service, and the amazing wedding planning advice from Glynis. On the wedding day, Glynis worked hard to keep the flow of the wedding and all the guests loved the food. We also ordered our wedding cake from Catering by Seasons, and the cake turned out gorgeous and tasty. I highly recommend this cater to any couple.

Profile Picture Y, 10/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Tables, Clean Up, Set Up, Vegetarian, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Bartender(s)

We went with Glynis Keith again for our affair at Temple Beth Ami and it was the best decision we made. From initial consultations on our food choices to the tasting and menu design and our reception, Glynis was a pleasure to work with and provided innovative food and drink options that our guests loved, like duck wontons and freshly made sangria. The food was served hot and delicious, and the service was attentive, especially for our guests with special dietary needs. Everyone raved about Seasons, and Glynis and her staff did an A+ job and was well worth it!

Profile Picture D, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We chose Catering by Seasons from a list of preferred vendors at our wedding venue. They were by far the best value, but they also provided an incredible spread and were the only ones to provide a dessert bar. We loved the food from the moment of the tasting, and every single guest raved about everything from the welcome beverages to the appetizers to the dinner buffet and the desserts. The only minor negative was that sometimes it was difficult to get a response via email leading up to the big day, but execution on the day of was largely spot on, except for some sort of snafu where chairs were not delivered to the venue, which delayed the ceremony by a few minutes. It all worked out though, and we would recommend Catering by Seasons, *especially* for the food quality.

Profile Picture Jason, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Glynis Keith and Catering by Seasons were amazing! I've never received more compliments on the food for any party I've thrown. Glynis was clearly all in from the beginning. She was attentive, flexible, accommodating and had great ideas. I couldn't recommend them more!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We worked with Misty Zani at Catering by Seasons. Locally sourced organic ingredients were a must for us, and we were sold on the food quality and presentation at the tasting. Their proposal was right on budget and its terms were very accommodating. We made a few adjustments along the way without any issues. Misty had worked with the coordinator at our venue on numerous events, which proved very helpful. The staff on the day was very prepared, professional, and efficient, and they did a beautiful job of setting up the dining rooms. The bar setup out on the patio was also lovely, and the bartender couldn't have been more gracious. Misty also went the extra mile in accommodating several cultural food traditions that we wanted to incorporate and supplied ourselves, providing tables and everything needed to serve them. Our guests raved about the food in general, which made us feel extremely happy with our choice. Misti's recommendation of a chocolate mousse bar for dessert was a huge hit. (Wish I had some right now!)

Profile Picture C H, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Alberto is the best catering manager ever!! Everything about working with Catering by Season, from the planning, communication, to the execution was phenomenal! We received so many compliments on how delicious the food was, and we asked the chef to make a special family recipe for one of our hors d'oeuvres, which was also delicious. The bartenders nailed all of the specialty cocktail recipes. The entire team was incredibly nice and professional.

We talked to 6 different catering companies recommended by our wedding venue (Josephine Butler Park Center) before selecting Catering by Seasons mainly because of Alberto; he was updating our quotes and proposals on the fly whereas other companies told us that they would get back to us in a week or two. His experience and attention to detail was evident, as was his desire to do an excellent job. I cannot recommend Catering by Season's enough, as our wedding turned out more beautifully and was more fun than I could have ever imagined! Thank you again, and once I get more pictures, I will be happy to share them :)

Photo for Catering by Seasons Review - The set up turned out better than I expected :)
Profile Picture Aleks, 9/23/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Gluten Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Catering by Seasons catered my only daughter's and son-in-law's wedding reception in September. Alberto Trevizo and his team did an absolutely outstanding job, and I cannot complement them enough. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out- just great, smooth, and seamless from beginning to end. Alberto supervised his team in-person and made sure that my daughter, son-in-law, and I didn't have to worry about a single detail during the reception. We were just able to enjoy the wedding completely and have a wonderful time. All our guests loved the food that was served during the cocktail hour and dinner. My friends even said that they have never had such juicy chicken, such delicious brisket and ravioli. I emailed Alberto my family recipe for "pierogi," which was one of the appetizers, and the catering chef made them perfectly. Alberto's team worked tirelessly, professionally and with such positive attitudes to make sure that everything was flawless. I am very satisfied of the top quality of the food, beverages and service provided by Alberto Trevizo and his team; I highly recommend Catering by Seasons. I would give them 10 stars if I could!

Profile Picture Barbara, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Vegetarian, Plated, American, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Set Up

We worked with Glynis Keith and the Catering by Seasons team for our wedding in early September. Even before the tasting, my husband and I were excited about how she talked about her process, and her experience with same-sex weddings.

She served us the best food we tried during our tastings. It was not "just wedding food," but the great food and experience we were hoping for to celebrate with our friends and family. Glynis quickly realized how important the food was to us, and helped us to maximize the value of everyone we need in a way that met our budget expectations - prioritizing the different passed appetizers and entree selections while minimizing equipment costs, identifying rentals that would still look good without breaking the bank, picking accent pieces that would make our day shine, and working with us on the right number of staff for our event.

On the day of, our catering was something we didn't have to worry about. Glynis and her team brought their A game, making everything seamless on a day when it rained, and they had to make a lot of last minute adjustments - adjustments that we never saw or needed to think about because they handled it so effectively.

Some highlights from our experience include the mini crab cakes (perfect in Maryland) and the bacon-wrapped dates for passed appetizers, and the beef with chimichurri sauce for entree, although everything was phenomenal. Glynis was super flexible to give us a credit for us to find our own dessert selection. She gave us a recommendation for a vendor to deliver liquor, and worked with us on custom cocktails. At our request, she also added iced coffee for us.

We can't say enough fantastic things about Glynis and Catering by Seasons. We loved working with them, and would absolutely want to work with them - and specifically with Glynis - again given the opportunity.

Profile Picture Tony, 9/2/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Latin American, Mediterranean, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Vegetarian, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

We worked with Alberto for the planning of our wedding and he was wonderful. From our first phone call to the week of the wedding, he was so accommodating, responsive and flexible. Our tasting was tailored just to us- a private dinner with the meal we thought we'd like to have at the wedding. The attention to detail was what sold us. On the day of, everything was delicious.

Profile Picture Amy, 8/19/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Open Bar

So many other reviewers have so well articulated the outstanding experience with Seasons, Glynnis and her team that I'm going to need a thesaurus to find some more superlatives to describe them! Seriously, it's all true!

We hired Seasons to cater our wedding but then decided to also use them for our day-before garden party. From the moment we met Glynnis to our initial tasting to our two events, Seasons has been a class act. Yes, their food is as wonderful and delicious as all the reviews say and the service was remarkable from every single person we encountered, no matter their position. Their only goal was to make sure we were taken care of in a way that would be memorable and unstressful. Our guests raved about the food, deserts and service. We always felt we were treated with love and honesty and not just as another client. It sounds sappy, but when you are planning a wedding the last thing you need is a "yes vendor" when you are under stress trying to pull all the pieces together and you might not make the most sensible decision. Glynnis was always there to guide, opine, cajole or insist (if needed) on the best choices and how to focus on the minutiae that matter vs. those that no one will remember or care about.

We'll forever be grateful for Seasons' part in making our wedding weekend so exceptional and creating wonderful memories for a lifetime.

Andrew & Jimmy

Profile Picture Jimmy, 8/6/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations, American, Indian, Italian, Mediterranean, No Pork, Vegetarian, Tables

The food was absolutely delicious- and we are a family of foodies! The guests at our son's July 30th wedding raved about the moist salmon over bok choy, lemon chicken, eggplant parmesan and garlic mashed potatoes. Several people said the salmon was the best they have ever tasted (we agree!- seriously 5-star restaurant quality). The food presentation was beautiful and everything was hot - and the buffet remained so well stocked. Plentiful portions - we had (very yummy) leftovers the day after the wedding.

We found working with Misty Zani a completely delightful experience. And her staff? The on-site server (Tisha) and bartender (Marco) were professional, helpful, on time, hard-working, and extremely personal to us AND our guests. A full-service caterer and event planner- Misty (senior event planner) helped us craft a menu within our budget and also gave us smashingly good ideas for décor at the venue as well. The "glowing" ferns in the fireplace and centerpieces (ferns in water with river rocks and floating candles) looked awesome!

We highly recommend Catering by Seasons- price point was spot on; portions were big, and the service was GREAT! The tastiness of the food was a 10! And Misty? She was so helpful in making our son's wedding an event to remember. We will absolutely secure Catering by Seasons for our daughter's wedding and other upcoming events. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Janna, 7/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

We greatly enjoyed working with Stefanie to plan our wedding! She helped us plan a menu that everyone loved- and amazing cocktails to match our theme. Thanks again!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 7/22/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Catering

This was second time we used Catering by Seasons. The first time for our oldest daughter and this time for our second daughter. This caterer was fabulous to work with, especially the Catering Manager, Mitsy Zani. From the first planning call to the menu tasting to the wedding reception, Misty and the entire catering team provided amazing personalized service, was extremely responsive and coordinated very smoothly with all the other vendors involved for a well communicated and executed event. We received so many compliments about the food and our daughter's comment was "everything was perfect". You can't get better than that! Thank you, Seasons!!!

Profile Picture Di, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

From beginning to end it was seamless. Glynis is a pleasure to work with and has excellent suggestions and ideas. Her entire wait staff and bartenders were truly concerned with our guests and meeting their needs. I received an abundance of feedback from my guests about the quality of the food and the attention to detail. I would use them again in a heart beat and have no reservations with referring them to any of my friends and family. We only went with heavy hor'dervors - I can only image how wonderful her actual dinners are. And Oh, the Wedding Cake was to die for!

Profile Picture Medina , 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake
Services Used: American, Vegetarian, Buffet, Hors d'oeuvres, Bartender(s), Signature Drink, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

My wife and I decided to go with Catering by Seasons for our wedding reception after researching a few caterers. From the beginning to the end we felt that they wanted to do whatever they could to make sure that our vision for our wedding came true. We worked specifically with Glynis Keith and she also managed the day of the wedding. Her work and support exceeded our expectations. She took care of details that we didn't see and she made sure to make us aware of all of the possibilities for the day of the wedding, again keeping our vision and what we wanted at the core of what she did. Glynis made sure that on our wedding night that we did not have to worry about any small details and made sure we were worry free to enjoy the day. We enjoyed the food and our guests kept telling us about how much they enjoyed the food. The staff was very professional and they truly made our wedding day very special. Overall, we would highly recommend Catering by Seasons to cater and support you for a wedding or any small event. They met our expectations and beyond.

Profile Picture Sabreen, 6/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Stations, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, American, Chinese, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Tables, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian, Bartender(s)

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with Glynis Keith and Catering by Seasons. They catered our oldest child's Bar Mitzvah, and the food, service and presentation were all outstanding. From the tiniest guests and teenagers who raved about the buffet (especially the hand-dipped buttermilk chicken fingers- not the frozen garbage you usually see at these events) to the VERY generous seated plates of salmon and chicken bruscetta with plentiful vegetables and sides, salads with fresh berries, etc. for the adults, everyone was enjoying their meal. Many of our guests also commented to us how impressed they were with the delicious and unique appetizers for the cocktail hour. When I was worried that I would have to "play hostess" and stress the entire event, Catering by Seasons took care of everything, allowing me to relax and be a guest that could enjoy my son's special day. I'm so glad I know who we'll be using for my younger son's Bar Mitzvah- I wouldn't go with anyone else but Catering by Seasons!

Profile Picture Mindy, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I can't say enough good things about Seasons. They catered our wedding, and we heard nothing but rave's about the food all night. I honestly think it's the best food I've ever had at a wedding, so happy it happened to be my wedding! Glynis Keith is amazing - such a warm, genuine and talented person. She went out of her way to make sure that we had everything we needed-and not just myself and my husband, but our parents as well. She also acted as a de facto wedding coordinator, which was unbelievably helpful. She is a true professional, and a wonderful person. I highly recommend Seasons!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

There are times in your life when you just need to get it right; your only daughter's wedding reception is certainly at the top of that list. Glynis Keith and her team at Catering by Seasons delivered more than we hoped for from the initial planning and menu selection to flawless execution on the day of the wedding. I can't tell you what compliments we received regarding the venue and the quality of food and beveridge. Probably as important as any of the above is genuine attitude of getting things done to our satisfaction every time we spoke with Glynis.
I highly recommend that you engage this group of professionals. We certainly are.

Profile Picture Steve, 5/27/17, 1 Review
4.7

We are so happy with the service and food from Catering by Seasons. Not only did they prepare delicious food from local sources, they provided absolutely incredible service. I received at least half a dozen quotes and while Catering By Seasons was near the top of the price range, they included pretty much everything we needed, while the other companies nickeled and dimed for every additional line item. They were also willing to work with us on our budget (I actually had 2 other companies tell me that they basically couldn't do any event for less than $10K...).
I worked with Misty on the menu and she customized everything exactly like we asked. Our day-of manager Kristina did an excellent job keeping everyone moving and happy, our captain Miguel was awesome and checked in with us throughout the night. And of course we kept the bartender quite busy but he handled our crazy group with grace. Everything went absolutely flawlessly and I didn't have anything to worry about the whole night, even with rain threatening all evening to derail our outdoor ceremony!
Everyone had a great time and I got so many comments on how wonderful the food was. ESPECIALLY the fig and goat cheese tarts -- at least 15 people told me how amazing those were! The locally raised chicken got rave reviews, and the mac n cheese also had people going back for seconds! At the end of the night, the team cleaned up everything quickly and efficiently. I'd highly recommend Catering by Seasons for any special event....can't wait til I have an excuse to hire them again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'oeuvres, Bartender(s)

Catering by Seasons did a fantastic job catering my daughter's Bat Mitzvah -- we wanted a vegetarian, classy but fun event that would work for both kids and adults and Glynis and her great team helped us put together exactly the right thing. Our guests loved the food and a great time was had by all. I would recommend them to anyone planning an event looking for a talented catering team.

Profile Picture tamara, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Glynis was an absolute pleasure to work with. Not only was the food delicious - she completely made sure that I was taken care of all night long. I felt like a guest at my event and was able to have a wonderful evening.

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/1/17, 1 Review