12816 Doe Lane, Gaithersburg, MD 20878 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Michele Hodges Events

Michele Hodges Events is a full service event planning firm servicing Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia. Whether it's a formal seated French service dinner in a museum with big band dancing, or a calypso-inspired cocktail party, we'll design your one-of-a-kind wedding every step of the way. Romantic and elegant, chic and contemporary, understated yet elegant, we'll help you create the day of your dreams, reflective of your personal style and tastes. Our boutique style-business is devoted to designing unforgetable events for only a select number of clients yearly, enabling us to dedicate our time and energy to your special celebration.

weddingwire1
Outdoor seated dinner
weddingwire1

11 Reviews for Michele Hodges Events

Robyn · Married on 10/28/2017

Michele is the real deal when it comes to wedding planners. After our initial conversation, we chose to work with Michele because she was friendly, took our ideas and ran with them, and wasn't afraid to give us her honest assessment when it was time to make decisions. Now, a year later, we could not be more thrilled with our choice. Michele was a dream to work with - she was responsive, personable, fun, uber organized, kind, and a total boss. I am a Type A perfectionist, and I didn't have to worry about a single detail my entire wedding weekend because I knew that Michele had it handled. She recommended stellar vendors over and over again. Our wedding was absolutely perfect as a result: great food, a killer band, amazing florals and lighting, and a spectacular venue in the heart of D.C. In fact, we've heard over and over again from guests that it was the best wedding that they had ever attended. Wow - what a FUN compliment for us to hear!
    None of those rave reviews would have been possible without Michele. She truly is the best. We are SO grateful to her for helping us create a wedding that surpassed every one of our expectations. The bottom line: if you're thinking about hiring her for your next big event, do it. Trust us. She's that good.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Meredith · Married on 09/30/2017

We can't say enough nice things about Michele and her team. They truly took care of EVERYTHING. From our initial planning meetings to the day of, Michele was always there for us. Thanks to Michele and her team, our wedding could not have run any smoother--even a red wine spill on my wedding dress didn't phase her! Thank you Michele for making our big day so perfect.

Sent on 10/20/2017

Marisa · Married on 04/22/2017

Michele is the absolute best planner in the biz, hands down! You cannot go wrong hiring her, she worked tirelessly to give us a perfect wedding! She has impeccable taste, is SUPER fun to work with, she's flexible, she has good relationships with the best wedding vendors, she is honest...I mean I could go on all day. I would not have changed a thing about our wedding and it was thanks to Michele's determination to give us the wedding of our dreams. She doesn't make you feel like you're "just another bride" and she listens to what you want. I seriously cannot recommend her enough and I want her to plan my entire life. She is super organized and I don't know how she does everything she does so promptly. I am so glad we worked with Michele (her assistant Jenni also deserves a shout-out as the unsung hero because she was so awesome and crazy helpful on the wedding day and before). I credit Michele and her team for the success of our wedding.

Sent on 05/02/2017

Michele Hodges Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Cultural, Destination, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

Real Weddings

• TCBeauty
    TCBeauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Michele is AMAZING to work with. We usually have four hours to get an entire bridal party ready so for us to have a party that follows the timeline is essential. Every time we have done a wedding with her, my entire team goes on and on about how on time the wedding is. Michelle is very meticulous. She plans out all the last minute details and thinks of various circumstances to ensure that the wedding starts on time.

• Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography
    Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography Wedding Videographers

My words could not adequately describe my experiences working with Michele and her associates on so many wonderful events – big and small. When I think of Michele, I immediately remember her ability to stay calm, friendly, and professional even when an event can spring some unforeseen challenges. For example, we worked an elegant D.C. wedding together during the famous blizzard a couple of years back – the clients, the guests and the vendors all looked to her for leadership in navigating the blizzard challenge – the result was one of the most memorable weddings I have ever videotaped. As a videography vendor, I couldn't think of a more pleasant and competent event planner to work with.

• New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video
    New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video Wedding Bands

I have worked with Michelle on a number of events. She is always prepared, professional, calm and enthusiastic.

• 12816 Doe Lane Gaithersburg, 20878 See on map