Michele Hodges Events

Gaithersburg, MD View map

Michele Hodges Events is a full service event planning firm servicing Washington DC, Maryland and Virginia. Whether it's a formal seated French service dinner in a museum with big band dancing, or a calypso-inspired cocktail party, we'll design your one-of-a-kind wedding every step of the way. Romantic and elegant, chic and contemporary, understated yet elegant, we'll help you create the day of your dreams, reflective of your personal style and tastes. Our boutique style-business is devoted to designing unforgetable events for only a select number of clients yearly, enabling us to dedicate our time and energy to your special celebration.

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

1 User photo

Liz Married on 10/26/2019

Flawless, easy, fun

My advice to anyone planning a wedding is to hire Michele Hodges! She is the absolute best in the business and a dream to work with. She has impeccable taste and a deep knowledge of the industry and is incredibly organized, professional, and warm. Unlike other wedding planners I interviewed who only plan the wedding day, she helped plan the entire wedding weekend (welcome party, rehearsal dinner, wedding, and farewell brunch) for the same price! Not only did she execute a flawless wedding weekend, but she single-handedly kept my relationship with my mom intact throughout the sometimes stressful planning process. I cannot say enough great things about her.
  • Kelly
    Kelly K. Married on 09/28/2019

The most amazing day of our life!

Michele was an absolute dream to have as our wedding planner. The second we met her we knew she was incredible. Michele seamlessly planned the most amazing wedding I could have ever dreamed of! She truly allowed for my mom and I to enjoy every second of the planning process. She took care of everything, and brought us in on anything we wanted to be a part of. She made the experience so special for my husband and I, and my family. She planned our rehearsal, wedding, and brunch, and WOW every event was amazing. I couldn't recommend her any more to any bride or family looking to have a wonderful experience. Thank you so much, Michele!

Michele Hodges Events's reply:

Awww, thanks Kelly! I loved working with you and your mom. Thank you so much for the fabulous opportunity.
    Robyn Married on 10/28/2017
    Michele is the real deal when it comes to wedding planners. After our initial conversation, we chose to work with Michele because she was friendly, took our ideas and ran with them, and wasn't afraid to give us her honest assessment when it was time to make decisions. Now, a year later, we could not be more thrilled with our choice. Michele was a dream to work with - she was responsive, personable, fun, uber organized, kind, and a total boss. I am a Type A perfectionist, and I didn't have to worry about a single detail my entire wedding weekend because I knew that Michele had it handled. She recommended stellar vendors over and over again. Our wedding was absolutely perfect as a result: great food, a killer band, amazing florals and lighting, and a spectacular venue in the heart of D.C. In fact, we've heard over and over again from guests that it was the best wedding that they had ever attended. Wow - what a FUN compliment for us to hear!
    None of those rave reviews would have been possible without Michele. She truly is the best. We are SO grateful to her for helping us create a wedding that surpassed every one of our expectations. The bottom line: if you're thinking about hiring her for your next big event, do it. Trust us. She's that good.

Real Weddings

• Andrew & Taylor
    28 photos · 10/17/2016

DC's Bridal Hair Makeup and Spa Party DC's Bridal Hair Makeup and Spa Party Wedding Hair & Makeup

Michele is AMAZING to work with. We usually have four hours to get an entire bridal party ready so for us to have a party that follows the timeline is essential. Every time we have done a wedding with her, my entire team goes on and on about how on time the wedding is. Michelle is very meticulous. She plans out all the last minute details and thinks of various circumstances to ensure that the wedding starts on time.

Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography Matheson Communications, Inc. - Videography Wedding Videographers

My words could not adequately describe my experiences working with Michele and her associates on so many wonderful events – big and small. When I think of Michele, I immediately remember her ability to stay calm, friendly, and professional even when an event can spring some unforeseen challenges. For example, we worked an elegant D.C. wedding together during the famous blizzard a couple of years back – the clients, the guests and the vendors all looked to her for leadership in navigating the blizzard challenge – the result was one of the most memorable weddings I have ever videotaped. As a videography vendor, I couldn't think of a more pleasant and competent event planner to work with.

New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video New York/Washington's Best Musicians, Photo & Video Wedding Bands

I have worked with Michelle on a number of events. She is always prepared, professional, calm and enthusiastic.

12816 Doe Lane Gaithersburg, 20878
Location of (Michele Hodges Events)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding