Twinbrook Floral Design Reviews

621 Twinbrook Floral Design Reviews
  • Laurén

Laurén · Married on 10/29/2018

Amazing!

I’ve used Twinbrook Floral Design for many events (birthdays/mother’s day/valentine’s day) and was always impressed and in love with their work! When it came time to choose a florist for my wedding, choosing Twinbrook was a no brainer! Their attention to detail and fresh flowers along with an extremely talented staff of designers made my day even more beautiful than I could have imagined! THANK YOU TWINBROOK!

Twinbrook Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for this glowing review, Lauren! We had an amazing time working with you and your family and loved the finished product. You were simply stunning and we can't wait to see all the pictures. Wishing you and your husband all the best and a lifetime of happiness! Best, Team Twinbrook

Karen · Married on 10/27/2018

Easy to work with and prepared for anything!

Tonya and Brandon took charge of everything we could possibly need (even an emergency sweetheart table arrangement!) for our wedding. From the first encounter, Tonya was prepared with slideshow examples of flowers to help us choose our arrangements and plenty of experience to help us feel at ease with the decisions we were making. I felt confident in their work and the arrangements, wristlets and boutineers were more beautiful than I had imagined they could be. They were also able to take my fanciful idea for centerpieces and turn them into elegant reality. Thank you!

Twinbrook Floral Design's reply:

Thank you, Karen. Working with you was simple and remarkably splendid experience for our team. We're so happy you enjoyed the designs and look forward to working with you in the future! Take care, Brandon

Brittany · Married on 10/20/2018

Stress free experience and beautiful results

I came in with only general ideas of what I was looking for and Tonya was wonderful at making recommendations and helping us figure out the look we were going for with our ceremony. She was responsive, professional, and just so easy to work with! The execution was seemless and so beautiful! We even got to continue enjoying some of the flowers we took home from the ceremony until we left for our honeymoon a week later.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Twinbrook Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for this glowing review, Brittany. Our team had a wonderful time designing your wedding and we're thrilled you could enjoy the flowers for a week after your special day! Stop on by our new design center anytime! We'd love to catch up with you and your husband and can't wait to hear how your honeymoon went! Warmly, Tonya
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/13/2018

Beautiful Unique Bouquets

Twinbrook worked with me to design the best bouquets and boutonnieres for our goth/Halloween-themed wedding! They were delivered to the venue on time, and were beautiful, exactly as planned!

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Twinbrook Floral Design 1

Twinbrook Floral Design's reply:

We're thrilled to hear you liked the flowers, Stacey. I had the best time designing something new for your wedding. Being able to feature the black ostrich feathers and think outside the box was so fun to design! We're honored you allowed us to be a part of your special day and wish you all the best! Sincerely, Tonya
  • Faith

Faith · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing and talented florist! Captured everything we dreamed of.

Twinbrook Floral Design 2
    Twinbrook Floral Design 3
  • I

Irene · Married on 10/06/2018

Brought our vision to life!

Thank you x a million to Tonya and her team for bringing our vision to life! My husband's co-worker recommended Twinbrook Floral Design to us so we decided to book a consultation. Floral was the last thing on our list and honestly, we had been dreading it. My husband and I didn't know much about flowers and every other place that we talked to was so out of our budget. Our consultation was scheduled with Tonya and she was amazing! Tonya was friendly and attentive. She understood and respected our budget and helped us select appropriate options. She took the time to understand exactly what we wanted. She helped us visualize by showing us images on the TV screen and even brought out props to demonstrate. Tonya is experienced, creative and great at what she does. We walked out of the consultation feeling renewed and finally excited! Tonya had a proposal drafted up for us within days. Everything was spot on! She understood our vision/theme completely and knew exactly what we wanted. We immediately signed our contract. Tonya was great about checking in and communicating with us to finalize all the details before the wedding to ensure that everything would go smoothly. She was extremely accommodating and flexible and even had a second consultation with me to make some additions to our contract and to ease my mind about the upcoming wedding. We knew we were in good hands! I was literally speechless and emotional when I saw the finished product on the wedding day! The results exceeded my expectations! It was absolutely beautiful and incredible. I can't thank Tonya and the team enough for giving us our dream wedding floral and for bringing our vision to life!

Twinbrook Floral Design's reply:

These are incredibly kinds words that we will carry with great pride, Irene. You were a pleasure to work with and the designs were stunning to create. Our design team sends their gratitude for the opportunity to be a part of your special day and hope you'll use us for future occasions. Stay in touch and feel free to share your photos when they arrive. You were a radiant bride and a wonderful partner during this experience. Thank you & congratulations, Tonya
  • I

Irma · Married on 09/15/2018

Twinbrook Floral Design is amazing. I worked with Janice and she was great. She worked with my flower budget for the wedding, helped me decide on colors, and was just amazing. The flowers on my wedding day were perfect. Everything was delivered on time and the bouquets and all the floral pieces were perfect. I highly recommend Twinbrook Floral. They made my wedding day perfect.

Kate · Married on 09/08/2018

I don’t know much about flowers so went in with just a few Pinterest pictures. Tonya was very knowledgeable and so helpful. I loved how our flowers turned out - they were beautiful and just the right combination of colors I wanted! Would definitely recommended Twinbrook for wedding flowers.

• dowling8889

Rachel · Married on 09/08/2018

All I can say about my wedding flowers on 9.8.18 is WOW. Twinbrook Florist went absolutely above and beyond everything I imagined. The made my bouquet absolutely perfect for me, with flowers many of my gardening friends have never seen but were exactly what I wanted. My bridesmaids bouquets were gorgeous, and the garland they made was absolutely out of this world beautiful. The small sprays of flowers placed all around the reception were just the “feel” I was going for. The owner of my venue took many pictures of their flowers to use as examples of what is possible in her barn because they were so beautiful. My mom and I (primary flower deciders) worked with Janice to create my perfect flower plan, and she was responsive, professional, and had some truly beautiful ideas. As far as value goes, we feel as though our dollar went as far as it could and we truly got our money’s worth. Flowers were so important to me as I have always loved fresh cut flowers, and I can’t recommend Twinbrook Florist enough for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

Elizabeth · Married on 09/08/2018

Twinbrook Floral did the arrangements for both of my daughters’ weddings and I can’t say enough praise for them! They went above and beyond our expectations for a very reasonable price. Twinbrook is professional and creative in working with brides and families to provide their special day! Kudos to Twinbrook!

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2018

The flowers were perfect! Our flower budget was modest yet they managed to give us beautiful arrangements. All of the flowers, including the centerpieces, bouquets, and corsages, were fresh, vibrant, and beautiful. The flower coordinators were friendly, helpful, and very engaged, I truly felt that they cared about us and our wedding. If I need flowers for anything else I will definitely be using them!

Sharon · Married on 08/11/2018

We had a great experience with Twinbrook Floral Design for our recent wedding! Janice was amazing to work with and is clearly very experienced. She was very responsive to my emails and was willing to meet with us three different times to make sure that everything was exactly the way we wanted it to be. She was even willing to fit us in right before Mother's Day weekend when the shop was very busy. We were so happy with the way the flowers turned out and that was largely due to Janice's great advice. All of the flower arrangements were beautiful and we were blown away by the Chuppah. The only issue we had was that there weren't votive candles around each of our flower arrangements on the tables as we had planned but they were willing to reimburse us for the error. I would highly recommend Twinbrook Floral Design for your wedding!!!

Melissa · Married on 08/04/2018

Twinbrook Floral Design did a fantastic job with the flowers for my wedding. Tonya worked with me to capture the color, style, and price point I wanted for my special day. I will admit, I'm not a huge flower girl, but I absolutely LOVED my bouquet. I would highly recommend Twinbrook Floral Design and we will definitely be using them again!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Twinbrook Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for this review, Melissa! It was a sincere pleasure working with you on your special day. The elegant tones and sophistication of your flowers were a joy to design. We are happy to read that you enjoyed the flowers and look forward to working with you in the future. Best wishes in your marriage, Tonya

Donna · Married on 07/13/2018

We worked with Tonya. She was amazing! We gave her a general idea of what we wanted and the flowers were actually beyond what we could have planned. We had to transport flowers to Charlottesville so we were concerned about them staying fresh. When we picked up the flowers, they were packaged with water and in containers that kept them beautiful not only for the event but days later. Check out the pictures of the table and bouquet! Not only did the flowers look beautiful, they smelled amazing. Also, we had a last minute change with the flowers and Tonya promptly called us back and redid the proposal. I highly recommend Twinbrook for your wedding. They are the best!

Twinbrook Floral Design 4
    Twinbrook Floral Design 5

Cindy · Married on 07/11/2018

Twinbrook Floral Design was FANTASTIC! I needed a bridal bouquet but I wanted a few personal touches on it. They accommodated my requests and created the most beautiful bouquet that lasted for over a week! I highly recommend Twinbrook!

Grace · Married on 07/08/2018

Everything was perfect! I highly recommend them.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 06/30/2018

We had the most beautiful wedding flowers thanks to Tonya and the team over at Twinbrook Floral Design. I had only a basic idea what I wanted for our wedding ceremony flowers when we first met, but Tonya was able to walk us through several different arrangements and possibilities until we found ones that suited our vision. I truly appreciated Tonya's flexibility as we met multiple times to build our centerpieces, change our wedding colors, and were indecisive about a few other floral accents. We received so many compliments on our flowers afterwards and are very happy that we went with Twinbrook!!

Twinbrook Floral Design 6
    Twinbrook Floral Design 7
    Twinbrook Floral Design 8
    Twinbrook Floral Design 9
    Twinbrook Floral Design 10

Claire · Married on 06/23/2018

Had a tight budget and they were very understanding. Worked with us and gave us options that was within our limit. Flowers were beautiful, had guests take them home after our reception and we're told they lasted for a couple weeks

Gina · Married on 06/22/2018

We worked with Tonya for our June wedding at Salamander Resort in Middleburg, VA and we could not have asked for a better experience. She captured everything we wanted in our initial meeting and was prompt and very helpful over email with making the minimal edits we had to our designs. All of our arrangements turned out beautifully and looked amazing in photographs. I highly recommend using Twinbrook!

Twinbrook Floral Design 11
    Twinbrook Floral Design 12
    Twinbrook Floral Design 13

Miroslava · Married on 06/16/2018

Dear Tonya,

Thank you so much for everything. The flowers were so beautiful and exactly as I imagined. They made all the difference!!

Thank you and your team.

Best,
    Mika and Jerome

Sent on 06/29/2018

Twinbrook Floral Design's reply:

Mika and Jerome, Our team was so honored to be a part of making your special day even more memorable! We wish you nothing but the best in your new life together.

Tina · Married on 06/16/2018

Working with Tonya at Twinbrook floral totally exceeded my expectations with the final floral arrangement design. You won't regret working with this company for your special event.

Twinbrook Floral Design 14

Heather · Married on 06/02/2018

We couldn't be happier that we chose Twinbrook to be our floral vendor for the wedding! We found Twinbrook through a recommendation from our venue (Key Bridge Marriott) and then realized it was also a florist my mother-in-law had used in the past and loved - so it was truly meant to be! My husband and I had a great first meeting with Tonya, and she did a great job following up afterward. She also met with me again later so my mom could be there, and she graciously and patiently put up with all my last-minute changes and requests. :) Twinbrook did all delivery to multiple locations and setup without a problem – they even brought their own ladder in case there wasn't one available at the church! Last but certainly not least, the flowers were absolutely stunning – everything I ever dreamed of! Plus they lasted over two weeks after the wedding!!! I will absolutely use Twinbrook again and know my mother-in-law will too!

Twinbrook Floral Design 15
    Twinbrook Floral Design 20
    Twinbrook Floral Design 21
    Twinbrook Floral Design 22

Shannon · Married on 06/01/2018

Thank you Janice for making my wedding florals beautiful and incredibly easy!!

Paige · Married on 05/27/2018

Cannot recommend Twinbrook Floral Design highly enough. We have used them for both of our daughter's weddings and they were fabulous! Highly professional, easy to work with and they went out of their way to help achieve the Dream Wedding each of our girls desired. One was a green, earthy wedding (with artichokes in the bouquets!) and the other was vintage modern-both were perfect! Great value & fair prices. Military discount. Tonya & Janice each were invaluable to making the day a complete success! And the team was on-time with set-up at the venue and went above and beyond with getting all the details right. This should be the first call you make when it's time to hire a florist for your Big Day!

Twinbrook Floral Design 23
    Twinbrook Floral Design 24

Lindsey · Married on 05/26/2018

Absolutely stunning floral arrangements. Even better than I pictured. I had no idea how to describe what I wanted but our consultant was able to ask the right questions and make suggestions to give me exactly what I wanted. I could not be more pleased with how everything turned out.

Sent on 05/29/2018

Twinbrook Floral Design's reply:

It was so much fun working on your wedding flowers! The blooms you chose were just amazing; peak season for luscious Peonies. We wish you all the best in your marriage.