Twinbrook Floral Design Reviews

Twinbrook Floral Design 7
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 08/31/2019

Wedding 8.31.19

The team at Twinbrook was an outstanding vendor for our wedding. Tonya was extremely responsive and professional in coordinating the perfect arrangements for our big day. Their team transformed the venue and the floral displays far exceeded every expectation I had. I would highly recommend Twinbrook floral!

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Twinbrook Floral Design 8
    Twinbrook Floral Design 9

Caitlin,
    The entire Twinbrook Team was honored to be a part of your beautiful day! As always, it is amazing to see the floral vision come to life. We wish you all the best in your marriage and hope that we can assist you again in the future!

Elizabeth (Beth) Bosecker · Married on 08/18/2019

Beautiful Flowers and Service!

Brandon Schenk at Twinbrook took my idea of having a central flower of sunflowers accented with purple, and he ran with it. He also implemented the reuse of flowers from my ceremony to my cocktail hour to my reception. It all worked out perfectly! I loved my flowers so much, and I love Brandon’s work. He’s also a fellow Hoosier, which made me like him even more!

Sent on 09/06/2019

Mariana Ramos · Married on 08/17/2019

Flowers and decoration for my wedding day!

I couldn’t be happier for choosing this company to do the flowers and center pieces of our wedding! Their work really made the difference on my big day! They brought everything that we wanted to life beautifully and I love it so much!! ❤️

Sent on 09/04/2019
    Twinbrook Floral Design 10
    Twinbrook Floral Design 11
    Twinbrook Floral Design 12
  • Dina

Dina El Sayed · Married on 07/19/2019

Great Experience & Beautiful Work

Working with Tonya was so much fun she is flexible and perfectly created my vision and provided recommendation. Going into the store was helpful to be able to see things first hand. End product was beautiful!!!

Sent on 09/12/2019

Rebecca M · Married on 06/29/2019

50th Anniversary

Tonya was our design consultant and designer. She really listened to me and my mom and designed the perfect floral arrangements for centerpieces, the cake, a wreath, and venue décor. Tonya did an excellent job making suggestions that fit the theme of my parents party and that stayed within my budget. Everyone at Twinbrook was friendly and helpful and our party was beautiful and seamless. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were, including our photographer.

Sent on 07/13/2019

Brittany · Married on 06/28/2019

So friendly and fair prices

It was great working with Twinbrook! They wanted to hop on a call with me to learn more about what I was looking for, rather than doing a back and forth through email (something I greatly appreciated). They were always friendly and responsive to my questions. I gave them a picture of my "ultimate" bridal bouquet and a grooms boutonniere and they gave me EXACTLY what I was looking for! It was as if the pictures came to life. Highly recommend this company for their quality, price, and professionalism!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    Twinbrook Floral Design 13

Twinbrook Floral Design's reply:

Though our design team never met Brittany face to face; we still feel the strong connection that is found through designing a couple's dream day! Those sunflowers were perfect..what a great choice Brittany! Makes our hearts sing to hear how happy Twinbrook's designs make our couples.

Mary Schumann · Married on 06/28/2019

Gorgeous wedding flowers!

I was thrilled with my flowers for my wedding! They heard exactly what I wanted and created it. So many people commented on the flowers! I changed one of my key flowers' color a month before the wedding to make it brighter and it was beautiful. They also called me to tell me one of the less important flowers wasn't available and gave me choices for a substitute because they knew the color that came in wasn't the right one. The result was gorgeous! Totally recommend them!

Sent on 07/12/2019

Catherine Forrester · Married on 06/28/2019

I love Twinbrook Floral Designs and the Metro Flower Market

Everyone at Twinbrook Floral Designs and the Metro Flower Market are amazing and so helpful! They had some of the best prices we came across and the easiest to work with! I would recommend these companies! We love going to the Metro Flower Market for non-event flowers too!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Mary

Mary Crum · Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous Wedding Flowers and Arrangements!

The team at Twinbrook Floral Designs did an outstanding job in all aspects of their service for my daughter's wedding. The designer listened to our vision, color scheme and ideas and made wonderful recommendations , All the arrangements including the bouquets, church flowers and receptions centerpieces, exceeded all expectations.

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Twinbrook Floral Design 14
    Twinbrook Floral Design 15
  • Kristina

Kristina Miller · Married on 06/15/2019

Gorgeous arrangements!

Book Twinbrook! Working with Tonya was so easy and she helped us hone in on what kind of arrangement we wanted to do. All I really knew I wanted when we first met was that I wanted pink flowers incorporated in some way. She walked us through different flowers they work with and previous arrangements they have done, and it helped us say “we want this, not that.” You can also get a “draft” arrangement about a month before the wedding so you can give them feedback. We ultimately went a little more “gardeny” than “glamorous” in our arrangements but all the arrangements we received were beautiful. They also partner with a wholesaler so you can coordinate bulk flower purchases if you’re doing any of your own decorating. Great and easy experience with them!

Sent on 07/02/2019
    Twinbrook Floral Design 16
    Twinbrook Floral Design 17
    Twinbrook Floral Design 18

Twinbrook Floral Design's reply:

Our designers loved working on this beautiful wedding. Great color pallet and lovely combination of blooms. Perfect for the setting of Rose Hill Manor. We wish you all the best!
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 05/26/2019

Highly recommend!

I found twin brook based on some recommendations from friends. When my mom and I went in, we let them know the price we were looking to spend and boy did they deliver! Tonya walked us through each step and delivered a proposal that was right within our budget. My flowers were gorgeous and I received so many compliments. I couldn’t have been more pleased with the end result. The flowers were like something found in a magazine! Homerun!! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a floral company for their wedding!

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Twinbrook Floral Design 19
    Twinbrook Floral Design 20
    Twinbrook Floral Design 21
    Twinbrook Floral Design 22
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 05/25/2019

Creative and Beautiful Creations!

I am so HAPPY with how our floral arrangements turned out for my wedding!! From the beginning, Twinbrook Floral (shout out to Tonya and Brandon!) really took the time to capture my vision, and man, did they NAIL IT! I had originally brought in pieces of driftwood for my centerpieces, and when I came back to see a sample creation, my jaw hit the floor! I can't wait to see how they photographed! The creativity behind their creations is just amazing, and I would highly recommend them for your wedding!!

Sent on 05/28/2019
    Twinbrook Floral Design 23

Twinbrook Floral Design's reply:

We love to hear feedback like this from our couples! This wedding was so much fun to design. How could we not be inspired by the beautiful driftwood that was brought in for the tables? Each one was unique and we are so excited to see professional photos. Beautiful bride, beautiful wedding, beautiful day...what more could you ask for?
    Our entire Twinbrook events staff wishes you all the best in your marriage. Cheers!
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Slack · Married on 05/18/2019

Excellent Service

I know nothing about flowers, and Tonya sat with us and went through everything to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. They delivered on time, were very communicative, and helped me work through the one part of my wedding I was most anxious to figure out since I knew nothing about it.

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Twinbrook Floral Design 24
  • Jacquie

Jacquie Stuart · Married on 05/18/2019

Beautiful, and they really helped me!

I guess most brides know what they like and want before they show up, but I had no idea when I walked in. They took so much time showing me their facility, what their bouquets looked like and would cost, and went through what to expect: the bouquets were beautiful, we ended up with white roses, blue hydrangea, and mine also had dark blue delphinium. We also had corsages and boutineres, which were all lovely and held up all day. Really great service and I felt like it was reasonably priced for what we received!

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Twinbrook Floral Design 25

Paul Belote · Married on 05/18/2019

Everything was perfect!

Brandon and his team did such an amazing job with our wedding flowers. Twinbrook was so easy to work with, from the planning all the way through execution. I 100% recommend them.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 05/17/2019

Made my day so happy!

Tonya did a great job on my wedding flowers. She was very responsive and flexible on last minute changes. On the wedding day, they even delivered my bouquets to my hotel room. Very friendly and professional. Flower makes a big difference on the big day and as soon as I saw my flowers, I was extremely happy. I got so many good compliments from guests. Very delicate work! I really appreciate Tonya and her teams making my day so perfect. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    Twinbrook Floral Design 26

Emily Sillcox · Married on 05/04/2019

Beautiful flowers and great service

I didn't know much about flowers or exactly what I wanted but Tonya was fantastic and helped us figure out what look we wanted and how to best decorate for the ceremony and reception. Everything looked perfect from the pergola, to the bouquets, to the centerpieces. Thank you!

Sent on 05/24/2019
    Twinbrook Floral Design 27
    Twinbrook Floral Design 28
    Twinbrook Floral Design 29

Dana · Married on 04/27/2019

Excellent services and gorgeous flowers! Tonya was Ana I gotta!

Twinbrook was fabulous to work with for our daughter’s wedding! The flowers are gorgeous! Tonya was awesome to work with! She is very creative and great to work with!

Sent on 05/31/2019

Emily · Married on 01/05/2019

Absolutely Perfect!

Tonya was such a pleasure to work with. She took the time to review every idea I had and to do so within my budget. The flowers on our wedding day were PERFECT. Just thinking about them makes me smile. Thank you Twinbrook Floral Design and a special thanks to Tonya! You helped to make our wedding day perfect.

Betty · Married on 12/29/2018

Perfect flowers and table decor

We could not have been more pleased with Twinbrook and especially Brandon! He went above and beyond to make sure our wedding was perfect.

Twinbrook Floral Design 30
    Twinbrook Floral Design 31
    Twinbrook Floral Design 32

Sarah · Married on 12/23/2018

Beautiful work!

Tonya understood the look we were going for and delivered amazing bouquets! Tonya was also very flexible, letting us add some additional decor items as we finalized things close to the date.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Emmy · Married on 12/22/2018

We are so happy we chose them!

I was in love with all our flower bouquets and centerpieces. Tonya did an amazing job in capturing our vision for our December elegant wedding and bringing it to life. Our center pieces were made of gold box vases with a combination of white flowers topped with tall gold willow branches and fairy lights laced with the bottom flowers. It was stunning and made our guest tables beautiful and magical. For my bridal bouquet, I had a combination of white, off white and red roses, red berries, winter green and gold leaves. It was the bouquet of my dreams. So beautiful that I had to have it preserved. We highly recommended Twinbrook Floral for all couples. They truly deliver, and we are so happy we chose them.

Sent on 01/03/2019

Alisha · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing experience -Bride

Amazing work! Prices were very reasonable for the flowers we got. They focused more on the size of the flower, rather than the quantity, which meant my expectations to the fullest. They were very responsive, always there, and very easy to work with!

• Laurén

Laurén · Married on 10/29/2018

Amazing!

I’ve used Twinbrook Floral Design for many events (birthdays/mother’s day/valentine’s day) and was always impressed and in love with their work! When it came time to choose a florist for my wedding, choosing Twinbrook was a no brainer! Their attention to detail and fresh flowers along with an extremely talented staff of designers made my day even more beautiful than I could have imagined! THANK YOU TWINBROOK!

Sent on 11/14/2018

Twinbrook Floral Design's reply:

Thank you for this glowing review, Lauren! We had an amazing time working with you and your family and loved the finished product. You were simply stunning and we can't wait to see all the pictures.

Wishing you and your husband all the best and a lifetime of happiness!

Best,