14701 River Walk Way, Woodbridge, VA 22191 Map · Phone number

Allison Barnes Events 3
Allison Barnes Events 4
  • Alexis

Alexis · Married on 05/18/2019

Couldn't have done it without her!

Allison made planning our wedding possible. She was unbelievably organized and ensured that our day went flawlessly. My fiance and I were living in Florida for much of our wedding planning and we relied heavily on Allison to help us coordinate with vendors. Day-of she made sure that everyone performed per their contracts and made the entire experience stress-free for my fiance and I. I honestly don't know how we would have planned our wedding without her and I highly recommend her to anyone looking for a planner who will go above and beyond to make your wedding run smoothly.

Sent on 05/22/2019

Jessie · Married on 05/20/2017

After interviewing 3 different planners I settled on the obvious choice, Allison Barnes. Her calm and cool demeanor instantly put me at ease. I was planning a wedding in the middle of the woods, on top of a mountain-this required a keen attention to detail and lots of knowledge. Allison handled our rural, mountain top wedding with ease. She was instrumental with every last detail. We had to bring in EVERYTHING-generators, bathrooms, water, tables, chairs, tents, etc. From vendor recommendations, handling the timeline of deliveries, helping me find the most cost effective choices-to dealing with last minute emergency details-she handled it all professionally and calmly. Every single one of my vendors LOVED working with her. Not only is she really good at her job-she's also extremely likable. She is someone you'd actually want to be friends with after your wedding is over. I have to admit-I'm sad the planning is over because I enjoyed working with her so much! I cannot say enough great things about Allison and her team. I always have very high expectations and she exceeded every single one of them. I am not easily impressed but she is out of this world good. My wedding was perfect.

Sent on 05/23/2017

Shannon · Married on 08/06/2016

Allison was absolutely incredible. From day 1, we were hooked on her as our planner because she was genuine, warm, and truly wanted to know who we were. She was fantastic at helping us through the entire planning process, and our wedding would not have been so perfect without her. There was nothing that she could not handle, and she constantly put both of us at ease as she tackled all the potential hurdles that came our way.

Allison was incredibly accommodating, and she did her utmost to make our wedding day exactly as WE wanted. But maybe even more important is that Allison's experience and overall wedding know-how gave us invaluable advice, and her suggestions and insight ensured that our wedding day would be perfect.

Getting married was so much easier and less stressful thanks to her. She handled all types of difficult vendors, and managed what would have been an otherwise impossible timeline of detailed contracts. We were very lucky to have had her as our planner. We are extremely satisfied with her service, and highly recommend her as a wedding planner. Thank you so very much Allison!!! We wish you nothing but the best!

- Shannon and Paul

• How many planners are on your team? 5

Real Weddings

• Jewish Heart and Soul—Rabbi-Cantor Annie Bornstein
    Jewish Heart and Soul—Rabbi-Cantor Annie Bornstein Wedding Officiants

I had the pleasure of working with Allison Barnes at a wedding this past weekend. There was not one thing, one issue or one item that was not in place from start to finish. Aside from being highly efficient, she is kind and smart. I know that Allison genuinely cares about her couples as we were on the same page concerning the treatment of the bride, groom and their families. I felt totally confident in her professionalism and would recommend her with no reservation whatsoever. She is wonderful! I look forward to working with her again soon.

• Twinbrook Floral Design
    Twinbrook Floral Design Wedding Florists

Allison is a pleasure to work with! Her expertise and organization make her the perfect wedding planner. We never worry when we see her name attached to an upcoming wedding. We know it will be smooth sailing!!

• Hair and Makeup Unveiled
    Hair and Makeup Unveiled Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Allison Barnes at several events and she was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. I highly recommend using her for your upcoming wedding needs.

• 14701 River Walk Way Woodbridge, 22191 See on map