PO Box 1046, Herndon, VA 20172 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About The Chocolate Chick

The Chocolate Chick is the premier boutique chocolate fountain rental company serving Northern Virginia, DC and Maryland including Baltimore. With 20 years experience with events, we understand how to make your event special. Delicious Ghirardelli or Guittard Chocolate flows through our fountains for our guests to dip in strawberries, marshmallows, cream puffs and more. The choice of chocolate is yours, with dark, milk, white or semi sweet available. Flavors and colored chocolate also available upon request.

We work with individuals or planners for all social events such as weddings, showers, anniversaries, Mitzvahs, reunions, birthdays etc. Corporate events are made extra special with the chocolate aroma greeting your clients or guest

We have many size fountains from the mini to the large and can cover groups from 2-10,000! Mini’s are great for showers!

The Chocolate Chick can provide the dipping items or we can work with your caterer or hotel on the most popular items.

Call us or visit our website for detail information and pricing.

Follow The Chocolate Chick on

teacher or co worker mug gift
11 1210 54 52160
The Chocolate Chick
Elegantly appointed with custom decor, our fountains speak for themselves!
Elegantly appointed with custom decor, our fountains speak for themselves!
White Chocolate fountain was a perfect choice for this Colorado Rockie Snow themed corporate event.
Ice Skating anyone? A 7 year old birthday party is not complete without chocolate covered...
A small intimate wedding event.
A small intimate wedding event.
raspberries on display
The Chocolate Chick
Top of the Town provides a beautiful view of Washington.
Top of the Town provides a beautiful view of Washington.
washingtonian best of 7 11 12 rodney baileydxo
The Chocolate Chick
Fox Chase is a great backdrop for any large gathering. R&R Catering created this elegant serpentine...
Dipping items and set up can be provided by The Chocolate Chick (as seen here) or by your caterer.
Not too much room? We can set up anywhere.
Not too much room? We can set up anywhere.
Triple fountain threat! White, milk or dark chocolate provides a choice for everyone at this movie...
candy bags for cheer team
The Chocolate Chick
Employee Holiday Party with an ice blue crystal theme.
Employee Holiday Party with an ice blue crystal theme.
dove re packaged
01 13 15 05 45
img00023 20110610 1934
candy buffet
strawberry dipping pink chocolate
The Chocolate Chick
candy station by the chocolate chick
med white with food
fountains
teacher or co worker mug gift
11 1210 54 52160

6 Reviews for The Chocolate Chick

• Ashlee

Ashlee · Married on 09/10/2016

It was a perfect addition to my wedding. All of my guests loved it. Everything tasted amazingly fresh and she was so lovely.

Sent on 11/19/2016

Patricia · Married on 08/24/2013

The candy buffet provided for our wedding was absolutely AMAZING! Our guests loved this feature! I was so pleased that the attendant made bags for us and placed them at our seats ( I never made it over to the table after our first look at the room!). I will be sure to use this company for my next even!

Mr and Mrs Tolbert

Sent on 09/07/2013

Natalie · Married on 07/18/2010

I would definitely recommend Chocolate Chick to any future brides or anybody who is planning an event. I got married 2 months ago, and I do not regret working with the staff for my wedding day. They were always professional when I called for questions and concerns. On the day of the wedding, the chocolate quality was just perfect. My guests enjoyed the fountain and I would definitely hire Chocolate Chick in the furture for other events.

Thanks for being part of my special day!

Natalie Regis

Sent on 09/29/2010

The Chocolate Chick Pricing

The Chocolate Chick Price Rates

The Chocolate Chick FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for stations? $ 10.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your full service wedding catering? Delivery, Clean Up, Server(s), Chocolate Fountain
  • What event services do you provide? Delivery, Set Up
  • What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Stations
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? African, American, Asian, British, Cajun, Caribbean, Chinese, Ethiopian, French, German, Indian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American, Mediterranean, Mexican, Middle Eastern, Russian, Southern, Southwestern, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Kosher, Nut Free, Organic, Vegan
  • What food and beverage items are available? Chocolate Fountain
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup

• Artistic Concepts Group
    Artistic Concepts Group Wedding Rentals

Hillary uses the top ingredients - you can tell by smell alone. Her stations are so innovative; you don't even have to use chocolate! The cheese and ranch dressings have been outstanding crowd pleasers at events.

• The Wedding Dance Specialists
    The Wedding Dance Specialists Banquet Halls

I think chocolate fountains add a playful and glamorous touch to any event. There are so many creative options and everyone loves chocolate! My favorite is fruit dipped in chocolate. The Chocolate Chick has been in business a long time and I see the company everywhere around town. I went to a Mother's day brunch that had a chocolate fountain and it struck me as so unique and memorable compared to other brunches. If I hosted an event, I would definitely consider hiring this company to spice it up with the unexpected! In fact, maybe I will hire them for this year's casual pool party and really shake things up a bit!!!

• The Wedding Dance Specialists
    The Wedding Dance Specialists Banquet Halls

I think chocolate fountains add a playful and glamorous touch to any event. There are so many creative options and everyone loves chocolate! My favorite is fruit dipped in chocolate. The Chocolate Chick has been in business a long time and I see the company everywhere around town. I went to a Mother's day brunch that had a chocolate fountain and it struck me as so unique and memorable compared to other brunches. If I hosted an event, I would definitely consider hiring this company to spice it up with the unexpected! In face, maybe I will hire them for this year's casual pool party and really shake things up a bit!!!

• PO Box 1046 Herndon, 20172 See on map