1-216
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Stevenson Ridge

Spotsylvania's Hidden Treasure

Stevenson Ridge is an 87-acre historical property located in rural Spotsylvania County, just minutes off of Interstate 95 and approximately one hour from both DC & Richmond. Only a short drive to downtown Fredericksburg, Lake Anna, and other hotels/shopping, Stevenson Ridge offers a peaceful location with the conveniences of lodging, restaurants, and tourism. Our unique property has a combination of pasture and woodlands with two special-event venues and nine restored vintage cottages available for overnight stays. Onsite Civil War earthworks and proximity to the Spotsylvania Battlefield add to Stevenson Ridge’s historical charm.

At Stevenson Ridge, we LOVE weddings! From the time we meet our newly engaged couples, to the most important day in their lives (up to that point!), to even welcoming them back to our Inn for their first wedding anniversary—we are 100% committed to providing you with the best experience possible. We understand how important your wedding day is, and we will do everything to ensure your day unfolds as you have imagined

Categories: Wedding Venue

Altar/Arches (2)
Decor (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Audio Equipment (1)

I absolutely LOVED having my wedding at Stevenson Ridge and I truly believe my wedding wouldn't have been as wonderful anywhere else. Some of the key highlights for me:

1. The property - This place was the cutest! There is so much history and all of the cabins were decorated so cool. We ended up renting out most of the property for our family members to stay for the wedding and every one of them said how much they loved it and would come back for a weekend. They also had the historian take everyone on a tour of the property on the day of the wedding to keep them busy while we all got ready and everyone loved it. All of our guests at the wedding said it was one of the nicest locations at which they'd ever been to a wedding.
2. The food - This was very important to me because I didn't want to have food that was "good for a wedding" or "just okay". The food here was SO GOOD and they work with you to make sure it's perfect. You can literally make the menu whatever you want it to be, and it's all delicious. All of our guests said the food was the best they'd had at any wedding and many of them went back for seconds and thirds. The portions were ample and the quality was great.
3. The staff - Every single person working at Stevenson Ridge was helpful, accommodating, and wonderful. Elizabeth was such a joy to work with and took all the stress out of planning a wedding. On the day of, every single staff member went above and beyond to make it perfect. This was a huge plus for me because I felt comfortable with each and every one of them and they all made our day perfect.

All in all, I don't have a single negative thing to say about this place. You will not regret having your wedding here!

Profile Picture Teresa, 1/20/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Drapery, Tables, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Indoor, Accommodations, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Pet Friendly, Set Up, Wireless Internet

We are so glad we went with Stevenson Ridge. Elizabeth Timms was our coordinator. She was absolutely phenomenal. She walked us through the whole process and was so quick to answer any and all of my questions. The chef is fantastic! People are still raving about the food. I highly reccomend adding the smores bar! It was so much fun and the guests loved it!

Profile Picture Lindsay, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Wireless Internet, Indoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Linens, Bartender(s), Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Chairs, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Stevenson Ridge Pricing

The Riddick House

29 Photos

3 VIDEOS

20 ENDORSEMENTS
Stevenson Ridge is simply beautiful. I truly enjoyed photographing at Stevenson Ridge. I couldn't have asked for a better venue to shoot at. Their staff is amazing and extremely organized.

Steven Ridge is a beautiful venue and the staff there is amazing. In particular, Elizabeth, who we have worked with several time goes above and beyond to work with the couple and the vendors to insure the day flows smoothly. I can't wait to go back.

Stevenson Ridge is a beautiful Venue, with a calm and professional setting. The wood interior makes it warm and intimate with plenty of lodges for the bride , groom and guest with families to stay at. Great family driven venue.

I had the pleasure of providing DJ services here on 8/13/16 and I had nothing but a great venue experience. The venue itself is beautiful, parking is great and the setup area has plenty space. They were ready to assist fellow vendors and guests alike. As a professional DJ I have a great understanding of how important it is to work as a team and these professionals at Stevenson Ridge were nothing but team players all night. I look forward to all upcoming events at this amazing venue.

78 PROS I KNOW

Spotsylvania, VA 22553
map
Cost
FREE
Get ready to raid Stevenson Ridge on Sunday, February 25th from 1-4pm for our annual Bridal Open House- Love Conquers All. This Scandinavian/Viking-themed show will have you "aww"ing over all the fur, candles, horns, jewel-tones decor. We're doing something different this year at our show with our food and catering staff so make sure you visit us in February. Vendors are still signing up and the coordinators are planning more details every day. There will be a Grand Prize contest, door prizes, and more. We hope to see you and your family/friends at our Bridal Open House on February 25th!

6901 Meeting Street, Spotsylvania, VA 22553   See On Map
540-582-6263 (phone)
Tuesdat-Friday 9am-5pm Saturdays & Sundays by appointments only
Stevenson Ridge is a wedding venue from Fredericksburg. We service weddings throughout the local area, including northern virginia, washington dc, and richmond, VA. Stevenson Ridge is a professional wedding caterer that has been part of the northern virginia wedding industry for 4 years. We specialize in ceremonies, receptions, and catering.