Fresh Water Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22405 Map · Phone number

About Dj to Go

Congratulations!

I provide professional, caring and tailored wedding DJ and emcee services. From the first meeting to the last dance; your happiness and surpassing your satisfaction are my top priorities. I offer many years of experience and professional gear along with a music library that is constantly updated with all the hits in many genres to inlcude Pop, Country, Rock, Urban, Christian, Latin, Club, etc..  My vision is to provide you, your family and guests a unique, fun and enjoyable occassion.

I offer quality service; my professional and caring attitude is reflected in many positive references (both here and at my web page).  I'm a lifetime musician, entertainer with over 15 years experience as a Wedding DJ.  I do not believe in a cookie cutter package...I want to get to know you and create a wedding reception that is uniquely you.  I treat your wedding day as if it was my daughter's very special day.  The results are happy memories, and tired guest from all the fun and dancing.

Thank you for taking a moment to learn a little about me. To find out more, please call (540) 455-3830 and/or visit www.djiigo.com.   I am the sole proprietor and do not hire others to do my important work on such an special day.  You talk with and get me.    Again, congratulations on your engagement & upcoming wedding!  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

All the best,
Geoffrey "Jeff" Stevens
The Dj to Go
~>www.djiigo.com

~>DJ to Go on Facebook

~> Virginia Bride Magazine's Best Wedding DJ in Virginia
~>"A plus" Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
~>Member of the American Disc Jockey Association
~>EIGHT Bride's/Couple's Choice Awards!
~>Masters in Human Relations (MHR), University of Oklahoma

Couple dancing
Couple dancing
System Set-up
System Set-up
Me playing at the Wolf Trap for happy couple and their guests.
Me playing at the Wolf Trap for happy couple and their guests.
One of several special mics
a75a7816dfa83e43 1515537029 e08932d88e934cc6 1515537026 9acd2ca55a543c15 151553

77 Reviews for Dj to Go

• Jenna

Jenna Booth · Married on 05/09/2020

Great DJ with awesome little ways to personalize your special day!

Geoff did such an incredible job with our wedding! Everything that happened that day from a song being played to a random family member wanting to make an impromptu speech, he made sure me and my husband were okay with it before it happened. He helped us put together a list of songs that were "must plays" versus "do NOT play this". We drafted the schedule of events together so that everything ran nice and smooth on the day of the wedding. He was also super flexible with us when things started to get delayed throughout the day, he was able to just roll with it and keep us on track. He provided great services and was even better about customizing everything to perfectly fit us. I would highly recommend doing his "love story"! It was a huge hit!

Sent on 09/18/2020

Dj to Go's reply:

Thank you very much Jenna! It was a pleasure serving you and Parker while entertaining family and guests! I wish you and Parker all the very best! Congratulations!!
  • Caitlin

Caitlin Phalen · Married on 09/14/2019

Energizing Enthusiasm

Anyone who wants a spectacular wedding should hire Geoff. From the first time we sat down with him we knew he was who we wanted to DJ our wedding. His laid back and fun loving personality made planning our day fun and not stressful. He is willing to work with what you want while offering ideas and suggestions based on his previous experience. Every meeting we left after speaking with Geoff made us excited for the upcoming events and gave us peace of mind that it would all go smoothly. He was flexible throughout the evening, constantly checking in to make sure we had everything we needed. He was professional and personable and made the guests feel they were also involved in the festivities. Just absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 09/28/2019

Steve Devost · Married on 07/27/2019

Awesome Wedding/ Wedding Reception

Jeoff is a superstar, couldn't of asked for a better DJ. On time, professional and knowledgeable. Seamless ceremony and the reception was perfect. One thing that I did t have to worry about on my daughter's special day. Highly recommend for future use.

Sent on 11/23/2019

Dj to Go FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1750.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1750
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Disco Ball
    Uplighting

• Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast
    Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

Geoff is extremely professional and accommodating. If you're looking for a DJ that's knowledgeable and attentive call DJ to Go! He knows how to keep people on their feet! All of us at Chestnut Hill look forward to working with him again soon!

• Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast
    Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

DJ to Go is a great DJ that provides quality entertainment for your wedding!

• Stevenson Ridge Historic Weddings

The staff at Stevenson Ridge truly enjoy working with Geoff! He's very professional and knows how to keep the party going! His equipment sounds great at our venue whether its indoors or outside for a ceremony. We highly recommend DJ to Go to any brides looking for a great reception!

• Fresh Water Dr Fredericksburg, 22405 See on map