Dj to Go

Fresh Water Dr, Fredericksburg, VA 22405 Map · Phone number

About Dj to Go

Congratulations!

I provide professional, caring and tailored wedding DJ and emcee services. From the first meeting to the last dance; your happiness and surpassing your satisfaction are my top priorities. I offer many years of experience and professional gear along with a music library that is constantly updated with all the hits in many genres to inlcude Pop, Country, Rock, Urban, Christian, Latin, Club, etc.. My vision is to provide you, your family and guests a unique, fun and enjoyable occassion.

I offer quality service; my professional and caring attitude is reflected in many positive references (both here and at my web page). I'm a lifetime musician, entertainer with over 15 years experience as a Wedding DJ. I do not believe in a cookie cutter package...I want to get to know you and create a wedding reception that is uniquely you. I treat your wedding day as if it was my daughter's very special day. The results are happy memories, and tired guest from all the fun and dancing.

Thank you for taking a moment to learn a little about me. To find out more, please call (540) 455-3830 and/or visit www.djiigo.com. I am the sole proprietor and do not hire others to do my important work on such an special day. You talk with and get me. Again, congratulations on your engagement & upcoming wedding! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

All the best,
Geoffrey "Jeff" Stevens
The Dj to Go
~>www.djiigo.com

~>DJ to Go on Facebook

~> Virginia Bride Magazine's Best Wedding DJ in Virginia
~>"A plus" Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
~>Member of the American Disc Jockey Association
~>EIGHT Bride's/Couple's Choice Awards!
~>Masters in Human Relations (MHR), University of Oklahoma

Couple dancing
Couple dancing
System Set-up
System Set-up
Me playing at the Wolf Trap for happy couple and their guests.
Me playing at the Wolf Trap for happy couple and their guests.
One of several special mics
Garter Toss
Garter Toss

73 Reviews for Dj to Go

Allyson · Married on 08/18/2018

We were so happy with our wedding experience. Geoff was definitely the best! He met with us before the wedding to nail down details. He was able to help relieve a lot of "first time ever planning a wedding" nerves. He was even willing to do some changes kind of last moment. We did introductions for each of our wedding party members and he made sure to get the names right and that the music went with them. He was able to read the dance floor and got people off their feet dancing the night away!! With his experience being a DJ and DJing weddings and with his very friendly personality, I can promise you that if you hire him for an event not only will the music being awesome, but the connection you have with the DJ will be as well. I would HIGHLY recommend hiring him for any event!

Ellen · Married on 12/30/2017

Geoff,

You get a five star from us across the board. Your time and efforts shined during our reception. It was a very small wedding and you had almost everyone on the dance floor for hours. We had so much fun and you were able to transition the music from country to hip/hop to house music smoothly to keep the flow of the night going strong!

Thank you for communicating with me through email since I live in Arkansas! That was very helpful and made for a less stressful wedding planning experience.

I highly recommend The DJ to GO! He is awesome, professional, and organized.

Thanks Geoff!! :)

Sent on 01/09/2018

Dj to Go's reply:

Thank you so much Ellen! Your wedding and celebration was such a blast! We had a little of everything playing with everybody dancing! Your family and friends were a pleasure to serve. Again, Congratulations and all the very best!!

Travis · Married on 12/29/2017

Can't say enough about Geoff and how attentive and accommodating he was. From planning out the evening to our last minute changes, he was very flexible. We knew the evening would go smoothly. Everyone at our wedding had a blast!

Dj to Go FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,750.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 250.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast
    Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

Geoff is extremely professional and accommodating. If you're looking for a DJ that's knowledgeable and attentive call DJ to Go! He knows how to keep people on their feet! All of us at Chestnut Hill look forward to working with him again soon!

• Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast
    Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

DJ to Go is a great DJ that provides quality entertainment for your wedding!

• Stevenson Ridge
    Stevenson Ridge Historic Weddings

The staff at Stevenson Ridge truly enjoy working with Geoff! He's very professional and knows how to keep the party going! His equipment sounds great at our venue whether its indoors or outside for a ceremony. We highly recommend DJ to Go to any brides looking for a great reception!

• Fresh Water Dr Fredericksburg, VA 22405 See on map