Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Dj to Go

Making special memories one song at a time.

Congratulations!

I provide professional, caring and tailored wedding DJ and emcee services. From the first meeting to the last dance; your happiness and surpassing your satisfaction are my top priorities. I offer many years of experience and professional gear along with a music library that is constantly updated with all the hits in many genres to inlcude Pop, Country, Rock, Urban, Christian, Latin, Club, etc..  My vision is to provide you, your family and guests a unique, fun and enjoyable occassion.

I offer quality service; my professional and caring attitude is reflected in many positive references (both here and at my web page).  I'm a lifetime musician, entertainer with over 15 years experience as a Wedding DJ.  I do not believe in a cookie cutter package...I want to get to know you and create a wedding reception that is uniquely you.  I treat your wedding day as if it was my daughter's very special day.  The results are happy memories, and tired guest from all the fun and dancing.

Thank you for taking a moment to learn a little about me. To find out more, please call (540) 455-3830 and/or visit www.djiigo.com.   I am the sole proprietor and do not hire others to do my important work on such an special day.  You talk with and get me.    Again, congratulations on your engagement & upcoming wedding!  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

All the best,
Geoffrey "Jeff" Stevens
The Dj to Go
~>www.djiigo.com

~>DJ to Go on Facebook

~> Virginia Bride Magazine's Best Wedding DJ in Virginia
~>"A plus" Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
~>Member of the American Disc Jockey Association
~>EIGHT Bride's/Couple's Choice Awards!
~>Masters in Human Relations (MHR), University of Oklahoma

MC (4)
Microphones (4)
One Event Per Day (1)

Geoff,

You get a five star from us across the board. Your time and efforts shined during our reception. It was a very small wedding and you had almost everyone on the dance floor for hours. We had so much fun and you were able to transition the music from country to hip/hop to house music smoothly to keep the flow of the night going strong!

Thank you for communicating with me through email since I live in Arkansas! That was very helpful and made for a less stressful wedding planning experience.

I highly recommend The DJ to GO! He is awesome, professional, and organized.

Thanks Geoff!! :)

Profile Picture Ellen, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Can't say enough about Geoff and how attentive and accommodating he was. From planning out the evening to our last minute changes, he was very flexible. We knew the evening would go smoothly. Everyone at our wedding had a blast!

Profile Picture Travis, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Geoff was our DJ for our wedding and he was incredible! He met with us several times before the big and day and was responsive over email. We received so many comments from guests on the great music choices and the activities during the reception. Geoff was easy to work with and very professional! I would definitely recommend him to everyone and I would choose him for my wedding if I had to do it again! Thank you Geoff!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Dj to Go Pricing

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

220x220 sq 1516586532094 1516586515087 db0306e6 0b98 44c5 af3a 244bbdfa0a6d

Feb - Mar 2018 Wedding Deal

$1,500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Call and reference this special for a very special Feb 18 price!
Offer Expires: 02/28/2018
Available to the first 5 couples
#WW05b1d3f29c7a548b

6 ENDORSEMENTS
Geoff is extremely professional and accommodating. If you're looking for a DJ that's knowledgeable and attentive call DJ to Go! He knows how to keep people on their feet! All of us at Chestnut Hill look forward to working with him again soon!

DJ to Go is a great DJ that provides quality entertainment for your wedding!

The staff at Stevenson Ridge truly enjoy working with Geoff! He's very professional and knows how to keep the party going! His equipment sounds great at our venue whether its indoors or outside for a ceremony. We highly recommend DJ to Go to any brides looking for a great reception!

DJ to Go did an excellent job at one of the weddings I was at, even setting the reception floor with chairs when there was noone else around to do it. Going above and beyond the call of duty is the mark of a true wedding vendor, and he definitely fits that bill.

DJ Jeff provides music for your ceremony and reception with the utmost professionalism. He liases with couples to ensure that the music is just what they want and works closely with our caterers to keep your reception running smoothly. He doesn't miss a beat to ensure you and your guests have a fabulous time. We highly recommend him.

Events