Dj to Go

Fredericksburg, VA View map
$1,750 Most Popular Price

$1,750 Most Popular Price

Congratulations!

I provide professional, caring and tailored wedding DJ and emcee services. From the first meeting to the last dance; your happiness and surpassing your satisfaction are my top priorities. I offer many years of experience and professional gear along with a music library that is constantly updated with all the hits in many genres to inlcude Pop, Country, Rock, Urban, Christian, Latin, Club, etc.. My vision is to provide you, your family and guests a unique, fun and enjoyable occassion.

I offer quality service; my professional and caring attitude is reflected in many positive references (both here and at my web page). I'm a lifetime musician, entertainer with over 15 years experience as a Wedding DJ. I do not believe in a cookie cutter package...I want to get to know you and create a wedding reception that is uniquely you. I treat your wedding day as if it was my daughter's very special day. The results are happy memories, and tired guest from all the fun and dancing.

Thank you for taking a moment to learn a little about me. To find out more, please call (540) 455-3830 and/or visit www.djiigo.com. I am the sole proprietor and do not hire others to do my important work on such an special day. You talk with and get me. Again, congratulations on your engagement & upcoming wedding! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

All the best,
Geoffrey "Jeff" Stevens
The Dj to Go
~>www.djiigo.com

~>DJ to Go on Facebook

~> Virginia Bride Magazine's Best Wedding DJ in Virginia
~>"A plus" Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
~>Member of the American Disc Jockey Association
~>EIGHT Bride's/Couple's Choice Awards!
~>Masters in Human Relations (MHR), University of Oklahoma
~>Bachelor of Science, Business Management (BS), University of Maryland
~>Veteran Owned and operated

• Veteran-owned

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,750

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,750

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Uplighting

Courtney J. Married on 05/28/2022

The best DJ!

Geoff did an amazing job at my wedding! He was very knowledgeable about running a wedding reception and kept everything on track! If you are looking for a DJ, he's the best!

Dj to Go's reply:

Thank you very much for the kind words, and allowing me to be a part of such an amazing celebration of love!
  • Jenna
    Jenna B. Married on 05/09/2020

Great DJ with awesome little ways to personalize your special day!

Geoff did such an incredible job with our wedding! Everything that happened that day from a song being played to a random family member wanting to make an impromptu speech, he made sure me and my husband were okay with it before it happened. He helped us put together a list of songs that were "must plays" versus "do NOT play this". We drafted the schedule of events together so that everything ran nice and smooth on the day of the wedding. He was also super flexible with us when things started to get delayed throughout the day, he was able to just roll with it and keep us on track. He provided great services and was even better about customizing everything to perfectly fit us. I would highly recommend doing his "love story"! It was a huge hit!

Dj to Go's reply:

Thank you very much Jenna! It was a pleasure serving you and Parker while entertaining family and guests! I wish you and Parker all the very best! Congratulations!!
  • Caitlin
    Caitlin P. Married on 09/14/2019

Energizing Enthusiasm

Anyone who wants a spectacular wedding should hire Geoff. From the first time we sat down with him we knew he was who we wanted to DJ our wedding. His laid back and fun loving personality made planning our day fun and not stressful. He is willing to work with what you want while offering ideas and suggestions based on his previous experience. Every meeting we left after speaking with Geoff made us excited for the upcoming events and gave us peace of mind that it would all go smoothly. He was flexible throughout the evening, constantly checking in to make sure we had everything we needed. He was professional and personable and made the guests feel they were also involved in the festivities. Just absolutely fantastic!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Chestnut Hill Bed & Breakfast Historic Weddings

DJ to Go is a great DJ that provides quality entertainment for your wedding!

Stevenson Ridge Stevenson Ridge Historic Weddings

The staff at Stevenson Ridge truly enjoy working with Geoff! He's very professional and knows how to keep the party going! His equipment sounds great at our venue whether its indoors or outside for a ceremony. We highly recommend DJ to Go to any brides looking for a great reception!

Beck and Call Photography Beck and Call Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ to Go did an excellent job at one of the weddings I was at, even setting the reception floor with chairs when there was noone else around to do it. Going above and beyond the call of duty is the mark of a true wedding vendor, and he definitely fits that bill.

1 Fresh Water Dr Fredericksburg, VA, 22405