72 Reviews for Dj to Go

Microphones (4)
One Event Per Day (1)
71 Dj to Go Reviews

Geoff,

You get a five star from us across the board. Your time and efforts shined during our reception. It was a very small wedding and you had almost everyone on the dance floor for hours. We had so much fun and you were able to transition the music from country to hip/hop to house music smoothly to keep the flow of the night going strong!

Thank you for communicating with me through email since I live in Arkansas! That was very helpful and made for a less stressful wedding planning experience.

I highly recommend The DJ to GO! He is awesome, professional, and organized.

Thanks Geoff!! :)

Profile Picture Ellen, 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Can't say enough about Geoff and how attentive and accommodating he was. From planning out the evening to our last minute changes, he was very flexible. We knew the evening would go smoothly. Everyone at our wedding had a blast!

Profile Picture Travis, 12/29/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Geoff was our DJ for our wedding and he was incredible! He met with us several times before the big and day and was responsive over email. We received so many comments from guests on the great music choices and the activities during the reception. Geoff was easy to work with and very professional! I would definitely recommend him to everyone and I would choose him for my wedding if I had to do it again! Thank you Geoff!

Profile Picture Rachel, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Jeff was absolutely wonderful. He was very easy to work with and was patient with our procrastination. He was extremely helpful with getting the day-of timeline in order and eager to give advice on how to have the reception flow smoothly. We were thrilled when Jeff was able to find the versions of songs that we really wanted. I couldn't imagine having another DJ and would 100% recommend.

Profile Picture Kerryn, 10/27/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Dj to Go was phenominal! He was very professional and kept the party going all night, especially for my small wedding. I received many compliments about the dj after the wedding.

Profile Picture Jordanne, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Geoff was great! He helped make our big day special by playing great music, providing amazing entertainment and making customized tidbits for us and our bridal party. Would strongly recommend to Geoff to anyone looking to have a fun event!

Profile Picture Tatum, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Geoff made the party happen for my and Steven's wedding reception. I have yet to hear one bad thing about the music selection that we trusted Geoff with.

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Geoffrey was amazing! He worked with me and my fiancé while he was away in the military. He was very accommodating and really took the time to know who we were and what was important to our special day. Couldn’t have asked for a better dj! Thank you so much Geoff

Profile Picture Maddie, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Geoff was so professional, attentive and responsive during our entire experience working with him for our wedding. He offered us great ideas as we worked through planning our big day and listened to exactly what we wanted. He was able to jump in at the last minute when our violinist wasn't able to play at our ceremony and found beautiful music to play. Geoff has a great way of getting a "feel" for couples and finding music/styles to represent the couple and their guests. He also came to our rehearsal and was there working out the logistics and supporting us the whole way through. Thanks so much for your great service!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/12/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Geoff was awesome! Our family and friends were party poopers, but he got my uncle and aunt out there dancing and she has a bad knee. He also did an amazing job writing up introductions and our love story with the information we gave him. His ability to entertain and keep things moving throughout the night are great qualities to have as an entertainer. Geoff won't let you down!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Geoff seriously helped make our wedding day special! He was the BEST DJ I have ever heard at any events. He helped add extra touches to our reception that were unique to us, and made sure all of our guests were having a good time. He was a lot of fun to work with, very organized, and knew what he was doing, while still making sure that everything was done how we wanted. If you are looking for a DJ for any events this guy is the best choice!

Profile Picture Lexie , 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Geoff was great to work with. His website and client portal is really easy to navigate and select specific songs. We were planning our wedding from out of state, so he was super about setting up calls to discuss our needs, timeline, song suggestions, etc. He attended the rehearsal to go over details again and make sure everything went smoothly. The ceremony music was perfect--just the right touch for people to chat while waiting for the ceremony to start, and perfect processional/recessional. The reception was so much fun---he kept the music perfectly aligned with cocktail hour, dinner service, cake cutting and then the dancing. He kept the crowd engaged the entire evening, and I have NEVER seen Andy dance like he did. He danced the whole night long and said it was the happiest day of his life! We'll remember the songs we danced to the rest of our lives, and have Geoff to thank for helping us make such beautiful memories.

Profile Picture Brenda, 4/30/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Geoff was just a joy to work with. He's highly professional, kind, and attentive. I knew I wanted to work with him in the first 5 minutes of our call--it was clear that he puts his couples, their wishes, and their families first, and he has no ego about it and doesn't take any of it personally, unlike some other DJs I had talked to. He volunteered to show up early and even the day before to make sure everything was set. He was the all-in-one master of ceremonies on the day-of, and he made our day flow flawlessly. His mixing of the music was perfect--not a drop in the beat. His online system made adding specific songs and communicating with Geoff super easy. He also used our questionnaire beautifully on the day-of to personalize our reception. Geoff isn't just good at the music piece--he's got the showmanship and emotional intelligence to be the perfect wedding DJ. Our guests LOVED him, and we did, too. Thank you, Geoff!

Profile Picture Ania, 10/31/15, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Geoff (DIIGO) Is spectacular. My husband and I planned our wedding for 18 months, and we hired Geoff immediately. Our #1 priority at our wedding was for our guests to have a memorably fun time. Well, Geoff made that happen. Geoff brought innovative and unique ideas to us throughout the planning process, like bride+groom games we have never heard of before, and a customized timeline for our reception so we could best keep the fun rolling. Geoff was always flexible and responsive, which is a HUGE plus in wedding-vendor world (I'm looking at you, photobooth lady)!

I'll give him credit...I'm a sweet girl, but I'm not the EASIEST bride to work with, I'll admit. I was extremely particular about the music. Geoff didn't even sweat it. He didn't make me feel like I was being difficult, ever. He was so accommodating. He downloaded special instrumental versions of indie music I wanted to walk down the aisle to...he played a Polish Polka that our grandmother sent to us on a CD. He coordinated a live performance for us before the ceremony AND during the reception. I'm telling you, this guys does it all.

PLUS, HE'S HILARIOUS! Our crowd has a great sense of humor, and we're all a bunch of clowns. Geoff fit in so well- he vibed with our goofiness and seemed to be having a blast all night- cracking jokes along with us- all the while maintaining 110% professional and in control. He's just so in sync with the crowd. Our old Greek grandfathers suddenly started dancing the Zorba the Greek dance, and Geoff was right there with them with the music. He nailed every moment as far as timing, smoothness and delivery goes. Amazed.

Geoff had a schedule and he stuck to it- better yet, he kept me on schedule, which is IMPOSSIBLE to manage on your own on your wedding day. Kudos to Geoff for being the best DJ ever and for partying with us in our BIG FAT GREEK WEDDING! We should hire Geoff again next summer for our annual neighborhood BBQ- this dude knows how to have fun!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Geoff Stevens (The DJ2Go) was fantastic!! He did it all - ceremony music, cocktail hour and reception. Geoff was very flexible and patient with us as we selected pre-ceremony and ceremony music. He had great recommendations and knew exactly what he was doing. We had a vocalist who played both guitar and piano, and Geoff was excellent at setting up the sound equipment to pull that off seamlessly. Geoff has just the right mix of MC skills without being overly in the spotlight. We really appreciated his willingness to throw in extras like up lights! Geoff spent time getting to know the guests, asking for inputs, and making everyone feel comfortable - he kept the party going and everyone had a fantastic time!!

Profile Picture Jim, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

Jeff was a pleasure to work with. From initial response to the last song, he really took the time to get to know my wife and I. Jeff customized our music, lighting and intros perfectly -- so many guests commented on how smoothly the night flowed and how Jeff was the perfect master of ceremonies. Highest possible recommendation!

Profile Picture Dan, 4/11/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Eric and I wanted to thank you for all the awesome music you played at our wedding reception! Everyone had such a blast and complimented how much fun you were! I appreciate you staying the extended hour and keeping the party rocking!!! A lot of people were sore the next day from dancing do much!!! :) You were a pleasure to work with and listened to our needs. Your passion and enthusiasm for your craft really shine through.

Profile Picture Heather, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I cannot put into words have thankful I am we found Jeff for our wedding. There is SO much going on when you're planning a wedding. It was wonderful to have a DJ with the experience and creativity. Jeff picked up on how overwhelmed I was and helped me out TREMENDOUSLY! He beautifully mapped out the reception and made sure things went smoothly. He is extremely organized and patient. He took a lot of time to make sure our reception was perfect. From the planning stages to the very end of the reception, I would give him more stars than 5. Also- he was very kind to various guests who approached him throughout the night with song requests...including my strange aunt. I cannot recommend him enough. Thank you Jeff!! I am sorry it took me a year to get around to writing this review! -Bethany&Jonathan

Profile Picture bethany, 6/28/14, 1 Review
4.7

Jeff was very professional, flexible with the schedule, always had a smile on his face, had a great attitude and was an absolute pleasure to work with. The only problem was during the announcement, there were many names mispronounced, including the bride's first name, the brides parents' last name and flower girls' last name. Things happen but overall, we were happy working with Jeff.

Profile Picture Shannon, 5/30/14, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

Overall excellent service. Everybody had a great time at the wedding and Geoff was a major part. We couldn't be happier with the quality of his work. He went to great lengths to make sure everything was tailored around our personalities, likes/dislikes, and our guests. I would highly recommend this DJ to others and use him again.

Profile Picture Tony, 4/26/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Geoff was awesome! Everything he did was perfect and I'm very happy how my wedding turned out! Thank you so much Geoff!! (:

Profile Picture Lyndsay, 4/6/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Geoff was a wonderful choice as our wedding DJ. He went above and beyond to make the entire day stress-free for my groom and I, coordinating with other vendors and making sure everything went as planned and on schedule. He knew I was concerned about keeping guests on the dance floor, and made sure to read the "feel" of the room, choosing music that guests seemed to like and kept them dancing. We had a great time at our reception, and Geoff definitely played a great role in that. I appreciated his music suggestions, as I wasn't always sure what type of music I wanted, and am overall extremely happy with everything that was played day of. Go with Geoff as your wedding DJ, and you will not be disappointed. He does everything he can to make it a wonderful day for the bride and groom, as well as a good time for the guests!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 12/1/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ to Go really stepped up my idea of a DJ at our wedding reception. From managing the flow of the evening to leading the events and completly grasping everyones attention, Geoff really amazed myself and everyone at the reception. There was never a pause in the evening, and nothing is a blur that was forgotten. I would definitely use DJ to Go at another party or event I would have.

Profile Picture austin, 10/12/13, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Geoff Stevens was awesome!! He kept our wedding timeline of events moving in order. We danced along with our friends and family to our requests we made prior to our wedding and to requests made that day. Geoff also purchased special songs just for us and had party favors for us(glasses, hats, beads) that were a huge hit. He also brought lighting to match our colors. He has a wonderful speaking voice and got all names correct when announcing our bridal party. Geoff asked us to use one word to describe the type of wedding we wanted, we both said fun and that was definitely what he delivered. Thank you again for being a huge part in our big day and making it fabulous!!

Profile Picture Kelli, 10/5/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Geoff was a pheonomenal DJ at our wedding! We didn't have a coordinator, but everything still went smoothly because of him! He made sure to have the entire timeline planned and gone through before the event, and any concerns I had he made sure were taken care of. He even came to the rehearsal and played the processional song for us! I am convinced he made our wedding a success. People packed the dance floor the whole night. He also has a really great "DJ voice". I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a stellar DJ. He spent a lot of time on the event and came over prepared for anything. Thank you Geoff!!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/28/13, 2 Reviews